PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [AzBoxHD] New Image

candyman2
16.09.2016, 13:19
Alle von den letzten Imagen fuer die Azbox HD, bleiben beim booten in der bootschleife haengen.Habe viele male neu installiert,leider immer wieder bleibt die Azbox beim booten haengen.Gibt es dafuer eine loesung?

flac
16.09.2016, 13:58
...Log?

Gruß

flac

dazulrich
16.09.2016, 20:17
installiere mal 15909 von heute. Meine ME hing mit den letzen Images auch. Mit dem heutigen funzt es wieder.

ndminion
16.09.2016, 20:32
I run HDMU_15909 (http://images.hdmedia-universe.com/mips/azboxhd/HDMU_15909_AzboxHD_OE_2659_Flash.zip) on Azbox HD Elite on kernel 3.9.2 not work ftp and telnet

ingo
16.09.2016, 22:09
When viewing from the bouquets on the 4097, 5001, 5002 top of the picture is dark stripe as possible to remove it?
HDMI 720p 60Hz

Joker7
17.09.2016, 00:07
I run HDMU_15909 (http://images.hdmedia-universe.com/mips/azboxhd/HDMU_15909_AzboxHD_OE_2659_Flash.zip) on Azbox HD Elite on kernel 3.9.2 not work ftp and telnet

... Kernel 3.9.2 ?

... FTP and Telnet with Kernel 3.3.1 is ok ??

ndminion
17.09.2016, 07:16
... Kernel 3.9.2 ?

... FTP and Telnet with Kernel 3.3.1 is ok ??
I know but on 3.9.2 on Elite very good work HDMU.

ingo
19.09.2016, 11:04
Do not run FWD/REV function using exteplayer3, you can fix it?

santa
19.09.2016, 12:20
Jump with 1/4/7 back and 3/6/9 forward

TheChip
19.09.2016, 12:22
It dosn't work. As a workaround use the number keys 1, 4, 7 and 3, 6, 9.

Ygor Almeida
19.09.2016, 16:20
I'm running HDMU_15912_AzboxHD_OE_2659_Flash.zip (http://images.hdmedia-universe.com/mips/azboxhd/HDMU_15912_AzboxHD_OE_2659_Flash.zip) on AzBox Premium Plus - so far so good ( running with Sat DVB-S ).
I've played with DOM Parition and resized some parts. Muche better now. Also removed un-unsed packs to speed up and have more free size. Removed un-used languages, and wifi as i use on cable only.
Installed MyMetrix Skin and Picons and a local XML EPG addon. Everything looks awsome.

The things i missed is a proper Diskmanager to enable and play with USB ( to move /usr partition ), and enable SWAP.

Anyway its running like a charm in Brazil ( 70W StarOne C2/C4 KU ).

BTW, i played once with openatv-5.3-azboxhd-3.9.2-20160525_azup ( i found it ) its old as the current openatv release is the same date as HDMU, but this one uses a new Kernel 3.9.2.
Well at least for me that kernel makes me feel my box was even more fast vs the current fast release i'm running, but even on openatv forum, that was the only release i found out with that kernel. It was private beta or something.

Any Chance to compile HDMU against that kernel ? or how to extract 3.9.2 updated kernel from any place to run on our HDMU ? and proper how to install would be great.

@ndminion
Using openatv release i said, FTP and Telnet was ok - with that kernel.

ingo
19.09.2016, 16:47
It dosn't work. As a workaround use the number keys 1, 4, 7 and 3, 6, 9.
The number keys 1, 4, 7 and 3, 6, 9. does not work (exteplayer3 stops).

ingo
28.09.2016, 17:17
exteplayer3 does not play video files .mkv

ingo
29.10.2016, 14:20
Thank you for supporting AzBox!
In HDMU_16027_AzboxHD_OE_2684_Flash version not available BMediaCenter, the following message:

ingo
01.11.2016, 14:14
In HDMU_16055_AzboxHD_OE_2690_Flash not solved the problem with the BMC:

ndminion
02.11.2016, 07:49
On image HDMU_16057_AzboxHD_OE_2692_Flash BMC work is fine and play .mts very good

ingo
02.11.2016, 11:56
On image HDMU_16057_AzboxHD_OE_2692_Flash BMC work is fine and play .mts very good
Thank you, checked the BMC work yesterday. Appointment of newly introduced hosts is not clear yet.

kapios
03.11.2016, 18:43
subtitle not work on media center and media player 2 with

subssupport_1.5.4
HDMU_16057_AzboxHD_OE_2692

kapios
05.11.2016, 20:47
subtitle not work on media center and media player 2 with

subssupport_1.5.4
HDMU_16057_AzboxHD_OE_2692

I replaced dvbmediasink (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?10007-Fwd-rev-pause&p=113480&viewfull=1#post113480)
and everything is fine now:rolleyes:

ingo
06.11.2016, 00:36
The problem dvbmediasink still expressed in the absence of progress bar (not work correctly FWD/ REV/ PAUSE). Necessary and sufficient to replace only libgstdvbaudiosink.so.

The question to technical support, to fix this problem in the image is not possible?

kapios
07.11.2016, 21:18
the time zone not working correctly
Athens +2
shows 1 hour ahead
No problem on 15685 2640 image

dazulrich
07.11.2016, 23:12
The problem dvbmediasink still expressed in the absence of progress bar (not work correctly FWD/ REV/ PAUSE). Necessary and sufficient to replace only libgstdvbaudiosink.so.

The question to technical support, to fix this problem in the image is not possible?
as the dvbmediasink is not public repo, only hdmu team can fix. If you have read Bonkels announcement about future of HDMU, you will know there was no Azbox todo on his list and therefore this won't get fixed any time soon, (more likely never)...

bonkel
08.11.2016, 07:01
Dvbmediasink is public on github from Chris....

dazulrich
08.11.2016, 10:50
@Bonkel. Danke. Wenigstens weiss ich jetzt welches mediasink HDMU benutzt. Chris's Sink unterstuetzt Azbox aber nicht richtig (das ursprüngliche OpenAzbox team hatte daher ein eigenes Azboxmediasink repo (basierend auf dem alten openpli sink.) Im Zuge von GST1.x hatte ich fork von Christophe's repo und fuer Azbox angepasst. Wird so von oe-alliance/ Openatv genutzt.
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-core/blob/3.4/meta-brands/meta-azbox/recipes-bsp/gstreamer1.0-plugin-azbox-dvbmediasink.bb

Wenn ich Zeit habe werde ich die jüngsten Anpassungen von Christophe's master übernehmen. Um für HDMU Nutzer Mediasink Probleme beseitigen zu können, wäre es toll wenn Du mal im Bausystem nachsehen kannst ob du bitbake rezepte umbiegen kannst und anstelle Christophe's Sink, meine Fork einbindest. https://github.com/dazulrich/gstreamer1.0-plugin-multibox-dvbmediasink

bonkel
08.11.2016, 12:13
hatte vergessen das die nen eigenen haben, hab nochmal reingeschaut, ist die gleiche wie atv...............
also wird die ganze zeit das genutzt, verstehe dann nicht warum es nicht geht?

dazulrich
08.11.2016, 12:27
du nutzt also meine fork. Wenigstens weiss ich jetzt das ich was drehen kann.
HDMU nutzt letztes GST 1.9.x momentan, richtig ? openatv ist noch 1.8 glaube ich.
Planst du update auf 1.10.0 stable? Wohl erst wenn Chris angepasst recipes hat.

bonkel
08.11.2016, 12:32
ja gst 1.9.9

1.10.0 wird die nächsten tage eingebaut, erst andere baustellen

dazulrich
09.11.2016, 02:58
@Ingo: Please find attached a test build using an updated mediasink for azbox. It was build against GST 1.8.0 from oatv, but I copied over to HDMU image on my ME and it appears to be working (as in not crashing). (you should copy all 4 files from the attached 14531 )
Could you test how this works for you. As you have a working mediasink (the old one linked in other thread), can you make some screenshots (owrking/not working). My ME may work , where your Premium doesn't.

/Daz

ingo
09.11.2016, 21:29
dazulrich, thank you for taking part in solving the problem.
After installing the updated mediasink for azbox it got worse. In MoviePlayer not work MKV video files, AVI and others. Log file enigma2 attached.
Youtube plays, but the progress bar does not work, I attach a screenshot.
As a result of the replacement work mediasink hdmu image has become unpredictable.

ze900
09.11.2016, 23:38
Mein Receiver ist Azbox HD Premium +. Wie schalte ich den Lüfter im Standby-Modus?

dazulrich
10.11.2016, 00:06
Ingo. thanks for testing it. It was build for the ME and not the HD, so always a chance it wouldn't work. Need to get my head around why servicemp3 is throwing this error. (something between mediasink and servicemp3 doesn't fit.

could you do the following test with the test sink files.
via telnet run (stop enigma and use gsteramer directly to play the movie).

init 4
gst-launch-1.0 playbin -v uri=file:///media/hdb1/video/A Serious Man (2009)[BluRay.720p].mkv

and post the output. this should contain the gstreamer error.

init 3 (to restart enigma2 - or reboot box)

Maybe I'll try building mediasink for AxboxHD locally. Or push the changes from experimental branch to master, so HDMU picks it up in next build. If its still broken when build properly, I'll revert the changes. I don't have access to the buildtree, so the bitbake recipes used by HDMU may well be slightly different to the oe-alliance ones. I had tested a few MKV, AVIs , they worked. including a test file previously posted in openpli forum .
before the latest changes it worked, but at least on the ME had "microstutters". with the latest sink it works much better. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38760017/bb.avi
If you could use the current origial mediasink and the older one you say works better and make screenhsot of the missing or not not working progress bar and attach a log please.
Bonkel has no AzboxHD anymore, so he can't test this either.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Do not run FWD/REV function using exteplayer3, you can fix it?
Also, you have been reporting similar issues against gstreamer and extplayer3. I can't help with anything extplayer.
Nor anything related to AzboxHD running on Kernel 3.9.2 - as this introduces gazillions of unknowns.

flac
10.11.2016, 00:45
Wie schalte ich den Lüfter im Standby-Modus?

Habe zwar die Box nicht aber....
...sollte in Einstellungen > System > Anpassen zu finden sein.

Fancontrol....Standby Ein/Aus, Automatisch etc......

Gruß

flac

dazulrich
10.11.2016, 00:50
das mit dem Lüfter hatten wir schon mal siehe hier (es sein denn Bonkel hat seit dem das RTISys-Plugin gefixt) :http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?10355-hdmu-azbox

ingo
10.11.2016, 18:42
@dazulrich (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/member.php?19117-dazulrich)
Today again replaced mediasink of azboxdvbmediasink_for_testing.zip, - MoviePlayer earned (played mkv, avi). The reason for yesterday's gst failures have not figured out, I'm sorry.
That's the same as on the original mediasink progress bar is not displayed, FWD/ REV running inappropriate. I attach the log files and e2 gst, screenshot nonworking progress bar.
After replacing libgstdvbaudiosink.so, a progress bar is displayed, FWD/ REV is working correctly. Normal operation depends on mediasink libgstdvbaudiosink.so! Screenshot after replacing libgstdvbaudiosink.so attached.
p.s. libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so of the original HDMU mediasink not included.

dazulrich
10.11.2016, 19:22
Thanks Ingo.
so today the files are playing using movieplayer with my test mediasink?
I've noticed a few minor merge inconsistencies (to get the sink in line with latest master from christophcvr. but if files play today, this shouldn't be issue.
with my sink, FWD/ REV and progress bar broken. only working with the old attached sink?
Are you using the default skin? if not, which one?
yes ibgstmpeg4p2unpack.so is new plugin to better deal with packed bitstream.. the bb.avi should run smoother with the test sink compared to the older hdmu sink.

ingo
10.11.2016, 19:59
so today the files are playing using movieplayer with my test mediasink?

Yes

with my sink, FWD/ REV and progress bar broken. only working with the old attached sink?

Exactly

Are you using the default skin? if not, which one?

Author's skin NeutronHD.
mediasink work does not depend on skin.

dazulrich
10.11.2016, 20:30
Thanks. One last question (for now) does number jump work or not ? Or just fwd/rev that is broken?

ingo
10.11.2016, 21:01
Thanks. One last question (for now) does number jump work or not ? Or just fwd/rev that is broken?
When you try to move to a new position with the numeric keys (1,4,7,3,6,9) or via TimeSeekBar, action becomes unpredictable. It may happen a complete "freeze" to get out of that is only possible with a complete reboot.

Thank you for participating.

dazulrich
10.11.2016, 21:06
Thanks. And with the old sink where ffw/rev works, does number jump work as well or is it same unpredictable result?

ingo
10.11.2016, 21:38
With the replacement of the old libgstdvbaudiosink.so management becomes predictable, moving to a new position correct.

dazulrich
10.11.2016, 22:04
Understood. I think for us to solve this, we need some info from Bonkel.
The old mediasink file you have linked is dated mid Dec 2015. my azboxsink repo has not changed since Sept 2015.
Do you have later mediasink files from 2016 where it's working or broken to narrow down when it started failing? (And attach to he thread)
Different things could have happened.
HDMU was using a different mediasink in Dec 2015 or made changes to the bb recipe.
Or changes made to servicemp3 in enigma code broke this.
But as same e2 code works when swapping the mediasink lib, there may well have been an recipe change of sorts. But only HDMU team can confirm this.

edit: I had a look at the strings in the gstdvbaudiosink.so. And I can values that were not in my mediasink back Dec last year.

For example, I always had following define
#define LPCMCAPS \
"audio/x-private1-lpcm, " \
"framed =(boolean) true; "
but in the old working sink, its showing without the "framed =(boolean) true".
which is the way it is in christophecvr's repo. I'll adapt that change and create another mediasink test build

dazulrich
11.11.2016, 00:20
Ok. here is another test mediasink. closer to christoph's master, but without some changes that may cause extra audio issues.
I changed 3 setting that I could identify to tbe differnt. lets test if it made any difference - i may be broken even more.
there are other changes made by chrisophe relating to passing events to the basesink. those could also been broken somehow.
to get the the bottom of this you may have to start enigma2 from cmd line with some extra gstreamer debug set to caputre what is happening when you try Ffw /Rev or number jump.. but I need to work out appropriate cmd line first.

attached zip for testing as before.14545

/Daz

dazulrich
11.11.2016, 01:15
Actually, one more thing. yu are using the mediaplayer plugin right? how does the HDMU media centre work ? identical issues. Need to rule out a plugin to be causing this. (as I haven't heard such issues from the oatv users (which use the same adbox mediasink.. but the E2 code and some plugins may differ - not causing some problems.
when you start the movie, do you see progress bar, and it only disappears when you use ffw/rev?
and regarding ffw, what does actually happen> does it actually ffw? I see different behavour in movieplayer to media centre. movieplayer, i press ffw and it ffw a bit and then continues playing. if i perss & hold ffw, then I get the seek popup..
in media centre, when i press ffw, it get 2x, press again 4x..
what is your expected behaviour of those described? (i.e how does it behave with the old audiosink)
as the progress bar is based on audiosink time from the box, something in the ffw, unpause doesn't pass decode time and therefore progressbar is blank.
but I think only e2 debug logs with some gstdebug will tell us that.

bonkel
11.11.2016, 09:14
media center, tut das gleiche wie der normale media player in e2, wird sogar aufgerufen, hat nur ein anderen namen für den skin

servicemp3 is das gleiche wie pli hat
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/OpenPLi/enigma2/master/lib/service/servicemp3.cpp

dazulrich
11.11.2016, 10:50
Danke Bonkel.
Was noch interessant ist welche dvbmediasink param in azbox-331.incund azbox.inc benutzt werden, bzw im December benutzt wurden. Wenn ich nicht nachstellen kann wie das funktionierende audiosink compiliert wurde, wird es schwierig. Wenn es im dezember schon mein mediasink war, dann hatte das sich der code nicht veraendert.
oe-alliance hat in den inc dateien folgenden Param
DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azbox"
und MACHINE_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS benutzt/benutzte entsprechend gstreamer1.0-plugin-azbox-dvbmediasink .

Du sagst Media Centre und Mediaplayer tun das gleiche. Bezüglich des spulens bei mir nicht. im Media Center spult es solange schnell vor, bis ich play druecke. im Mediaplayer geht das nicht - es springt nur kurz vor solange ich vorspulen drücke.. (mediaplayer von feed. - ich denke da gibt es nur den einen)
Ich kann die Octagon leider nicht mal eben auf HDMU umflaschen um Mediaplayer vs Media Centre dort zu testen - die Chefin springt sonst im Kreis. (mal am Wochenende versuchen)

Ich hoffe Ingo findet noch ne andere version des mediasinks um den zeitraum weiter einzugrenzen. 11 monate, da hat sich viel veraendert..

bonkel
11.11.2016, 12:40
MACHINE_EXTRA_RRECOMMENDS = " \ gstreamer1.0-plugin-azbox-dvbmediasink \
azbox-compat \
kernel-module-cifs \
"

DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azbox"

mit mediaplayer,mein ich nicht den vom feed, sondern den, der auch genommen wird bei aufnahmen abspielen...aus der infobar, gleiche wie pli

from Screens.InfoBar import MoviePlayer as OrgMoviePlayer
class MoviePlayer(OrgMoviePlayer):
def __init__(self, session, service, slist = None, lastservice = None):
self.session = session
OrgMoviePlayer.__init__(self, session, service, slist = None, lastservice = None)
self.skinName = "BonkelPlayer"
OrgMoviePlayer.WithoutStopClose = True
def doEofInternal(self, playing):
self.leavePlayer()
def leavePlayer(self):
self.close()

dazulrich
11.11.2016, 15:05
Dank Dir Bonkel.
Das von Ingo angehängte Audiosink von Dez 2015 war aber nicht mit meiner Master Branch compiliert.. !!
Z.B. im alten Audiosink finde ich folgenden String
/dev/dvb/adapter0/video0 der in meinem Audiosink wegen ifdef AZBOX in der lib nicht vorkommt...
Oder aber im Videosink finde ich
MIMETYPE video/x-h265 or
H265 have codec data..! , aber in meiner Master branch war gar kein Support fuer H265 drin!!!
Ergo muss das Azbox Image in der Vergangenheit mal mit einem anderen Repo gebaut worden sein. Wenn wir das rausfinden können, dann finden wir hoffentlich auch die Unterschiede, die das Problem verursachen...

bonkel
11.11.2016, 18:04
am 11.11.2014, (welch ironie)...war der normale mediasink drin.. bis zum 31.03.2016, da hab ich dann deins rein gemacht (sehe das in meinem log)

dazulrich
11.11.2016, 18:33
ah.. jetzt. danke.. dann kann ich ja mal suchen gehen..

"2535 428d151 bonkel, Thu Mar 31 12:10:30 2016 +0200." kann ja vieles bedeuten...

ingo
11.11.2016, 18:43
@dazulrich
I'm sorry to be late with the reply.
Replaced content is really out mediasink test2.zip, changes in work mode is not found. From I needed any action (log files, screenshots)?
Modes MoviePlayer and MediaCenter identical.
Ready for further testing, and report on the changes you have made in mediasink, thank you.

dazulrich
11.11.2016, 19:06
Hi Ingo. No problem.
Ill try to build an audiosink with Chris config settings from Dec 2015.
If that works with current videosink, then I'll try changes till it breaks. Let's see.

ingo
11.11.2016, 20:14
Hi
I agree, it is no easy task.
If the result is positive, I suppose many will be grateful.

ingo
11.11.2016, 22:30
Сrash GraphMultiEPG HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash

dazulrich
12.11.2016, 17:37
Hi Ingo
here is a build of the mediasink using Chris' old settings. (the rest is current).
Btw, I've updated the master repo to latest mediasink code. which should be included in the latest HMDU build also featuring GST 1.10.0.
If you have updated to current HDUM image, then just replace the audiosink and restarf.

for me, on the ME box, audio ffw is now broken. when FFW, audio continues to play. when skiping wiht numbers or seek, its back in sync with video.
just let me know if this build makes any difference to your progressbar, or the behaviour you see.

edit: depending on the results, i'll build sink with some of the supposed codec tweaks for Azbox enabled, or some of pause/unpause ffw/rev teaks enabled.

/Daz

ingo
12.11.2016, 20:28
Hi!
The result is excellent, thank you very much.
HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash replaced libgstdvbaudiosink.so - good.
HDMU_16027_AzboxHD_OE_2684_Flash replaced completely mediasink package - good.
The progress bar is displayed, pause / unpause ffw / rev (numeric keys, TimeSeekBar) operate as expected.
---
The theme mediasink not apply, - crash GraphMultiEPG.
In HDMU_16106_AzboxHD_OE_2709_Flash plugin works, crash when you exit the menu, "Electronic Program Guide Setup".

dazulrich
12.11.2016, 20:33
Ok we have a baseline to work from.
Fact is my ME isn't working as expected anymore.
Have you ever tried a recent openatv image with your Box? As it's using same mediasink, I wonder whether you see same issue? I need to make sure fixing HD box for HDMU image doesn't break openatv using same sources.
Later on I'll upload more test audiosink files for testing.

ingo
12.11.2016, 21:02
In OpenAtv problems mediasink identical with HDMU. If I am not mistaken, the packets are not interchangeable mediasink (very different) in this image.
Packages openspa-5.0.006 (working progress bar, pause / ffw / rev) and HDMU interchangeable, differences in behavior not found.
I can set image OpenAtv and give an accurate answer. Make?

dazulrich
12.11.2016, 22:39
Hi Ingo. the mdeiasink used by oatv and HDMU is same for Azbox. GST is differnt, but the sinkfiles i've been posting were compiled using openatv build environment.
and they work for you.. so that is "interchangable".
The question was more if you install openatv image (if you have in the past) - did ffq/rev and humber jump work or not? (just vanilla openatv image).

so attached a new audionsink.so .. this is now updated to latest of christophs code. and some code related azbox tweaks are switched on.
all the ffw/rev and pause/unpause code is as in the previous sink.
just replace the attached and reboot to test. I'd expect nothing to have changed from last test. allstill working the way you expect.
/daz

ingo
12.11.2016, 23:33
I did replacement libgstdvbaudiosink.so, all very good.
So far tested only HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash.
This is the final version?
Many thanks!

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 00:19
Thanks Ingo.
Not final version sorry. Need to find out what azbox specific change breaks it.
Next change only affects FFW/REV . i changed from the stanard call to the "Azbox way"..
New audiosink file attached. please replace and reboot before testing.
On my ME, when FFW i can hear audio running faster.
If this still works, then I'd say we have two more sets of changes (2 more test files), before we find the culprit that breaks it.
/Daz

ingo
13.11.2016, 00:41
Thank you!
So far, very good.
Subjectively management MoviePlayer became faster and more comfortable.
Great job, congratulations.

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 01:14
Great, so far so good.
Next change is to switch some commands when E2 triggers state changes (pause to play, play to pause etc).
next test file attached.
If it stops working.. can you use telnet to run the following to start E2 from cmd line and log the debug output.

INIT 4
ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 GST_DEBUG=dvbaudiosink:5 enigma2.sh > /var/tmp/axbozaudiosinktest.log 2>&1
when E2 is running, can you start the movie as normal and perform FFW, seek by long press FFW and a jumber jump..

Ctrl-C to stop E2 and if you could send the log file (is in tmp, so don't reboot until after you copied the log. :-)

Cheers and thanks for all the testing,

Edit: I just noticed that REV is really badly broken somehow. when I press REV, progressbar is jumping way forward and then it seeks backward,,, not good. need to look at that seperately.

/Daz

ingo
13.11.2016, 01:45
There was a problem - after PAUSE is no playback. The progress bar displays "00"

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 02:00
A differnt problem? Not the original issue?

Just noticed I didn't change one of the status change cmds. (maybe linked to that)
right , last test file for tonight.
reverted the status change changes from last file and switched the remaining azbox commands (set_caps, stop)

lets see what happens,
/daz

ingo
13.11.2016, 02:22
Now everything is fine (pause / play)

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 03:03
BUT now my ME is broken.. pause/unpause not working.

last test for now..promise! With this one pause works on the ME. unpause "works" but the movie skips maybe a 1 minute forward..
Let me know if pause/unpause is fine or broken. (or anything else - does fast rewind work for you?).
If broken, i need to work out how to fix it without breaking other box.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

@Bonkel
Mit welchen Treiber baust du die AzboxHD ?
oe-allience hat Treiberdatum 20140203 für die 3.3.1 Treiber.
Noch ne mögliche Variable um das Verhalten zu erklären..

ingo
13.11.2016, 03:24
Let me know if pause/unpause is fine or broken. (or anything else - does fast rewind work for you?).

All bad - it does not work progress bar fixed fast with the numeric keys

ps
Fast forward (>> 2, >> 4 ) on enigma2 never worked, maybe it does not matter? I therefore these functions (>> 2, >> 4) never attached much importance.

bonkel
13.11.2016, 09:33
KV = "3.3.1-opensat"

SRCDATE = "20140203"

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 12:30
@Bonkel. Danke. gleiche Treiber.. Hmm, dann doch nochmal bei oatv fragen ob gleiches Problem besteht.

@Ingo. ok. here is another attempt. I've introduced a new config switch --with-azboxhd (for Bonkel to mod the azbox.inc file., once Ingo is happy with result) this won't break the working ME.

once you are ok, i'll push to the master branch of the repo for next image build to pick up.
/daz

ingo
13.11.2016, 13:24
Hi dazulrich.
It does not work hdswitch, all as bad as the message # 67.
At Azbox ME, fast >> 2x, >>4x, >>8x work?

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 13:41
Hmm. You did reboot after copying file.
Let me check if something in the build went wrong.
or I may have flipped the wrong settings.
One of the test files worked perfectly , right (post #64)? Just trying to make that work with the switch.

In on the ME, 2x, 4x works. But only forward. Rewind 2x,4x not working.

ingo
13.11.2016, 14:11
The latest work was libgstdvbaudiosink.so.azb3

ze900
13.11.2016, 14:53
Ich finde nicht Bild hdmu 15912 azbox schneller hd aktuelle Station gut langsamer zu beginnen, dass ich nur TV-Kanäle sehen verwenden, um prefero die anterio von heute sind schneller

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 17:56
@Ingo.

found an issue with the switch.
can you try this one.14568

/Daz

ingo
13.11.2016, 18:31
Now everything is fine!

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 18:45
Yeah. Can you try a few different media types (codecs and audio).

ingo
13.11.2016, 19:02
I will carry out more detailed testing, thank you very much!

ze900
13.11.2016, 19:53
Ich würde gerne wissen, jemand Bild hdmu 15912 für azbox hd hat

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 20:13
Warum? Kannst du nicht auf aktuellen Build updaten?

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 22:23
@Ingo.

Sorry, but I found another issue with my new switch..
Could you test and confirm it still works one last time before I push the changes to the repo and ask Bonkel to make the change on his end.

/daz

ingo
13.11.2016, 23:05
no problems.
Everything is normal, as it should be.
I look forward to the final changes mediasink, and it is updated in the image HDMU.
Thanks to you for the work done.

dazulrich
13.11.2016, 23:41
great.

@Bonkel. Aenderungen committed in master branch. Kannst du bitte in azbox-331.inc (nur dort, nicht in azbox.inc)

DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azbox"mit

DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azboxhd"
ersetzen?

in deinem Commit in RTi-SYS plugin ist ein fehler in L456
https://github.com/HDMU/RTi-SYS/blob/master/plugin.py#L456

if hw_type in ('elite', 'premium', 'premium+', 'ultra' : return
es fehlt die Klammer zu.

Danke
/Daz

ingo
14.11.2016, 05:43
@dazulrich.
There is the presence of discrete movements when playing streams hls m3u8.
Tested 2 image:
1) HDMU_16027_AzboxHD_OE_2684_Flash (GST 1.9.9, dvbmediasink_1.0+git89+debda58-r01), replaced libgstdvbaudiosink.so - discrete absent.
2) HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash (GST 1.10.0, dvbmediasink_1.0+git90+aced153-r11) - regardless of the composition mediasink (the original, upgraded) present discrete movements.
In the second embodiment, a package is present mediasink libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. Improved playback of avi, could have influenced the deterioration of the video streaming hls m3u8? How can I check what the reason might be?
Check out the video stream to the ME, thanks in advance.

dazulrich
14.11.2016, 11:49
Hi Ingo.
thanks for testing. so you are saying that with 16027, the streams works fine. but only after you replace libgstdvbaudiosink.so with the "old" libgstdvbaudiosink.so from last year? correct? What happens with the 16027 audiosink file?
with 16117 it never works ok? - no matter what mediasink files.

16027 (vanilla sink) - ok/nok ?
16027 (with old audiosink) - ok/nok ?
16117 (vanilla sink) - ok/nok ?
16117 (with old audiosink) - ok/nok ?
16117 (with test sink files) - ok/nok ?

I need to work out what you mean by "discrete movements" - which i'm sure is due to translation into english.

there were a lot of changes in the original multibox mediasink from christophcvr, that I merged into the Azbox sink - some of those changes were said to improve playing streams.. (maybe those changes were bad for Azbox)
libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so is a gst plugin created to help playing packed bitstreams. this MAY affect streaming, but I wouldn't have thought to. (that if the stream is packed bitstream to start with).

I'll test your stream tonight and see how it plays.

ingo
14.11.2016, 19:07
Hi dazulrich.
By "discrete movements", I mean not a smooth image. This effect resembles not smooth playback of AVI file without libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so.
Here is the result:

16027 (vanilla sink) - ok
16027 (with old audiosink) - ok
16117 (vanilla sink) - nok
16117 (with old audiosink) - nok
16117 (with test sink files) - nok

More detailed testing revealed that a jerky image depends only on libgstdvbvideosink.so file with libgstdvbaudiosink.so not affected. The result looks like this:

xxxxxxxxxxxx.so(16027) - avi not smoothly, m3u8 smoothly
xxxxxxxxxxxx.so (16117) - avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth

I attach the complete package mediasink HDMU_16027_AzboxHD_OE_2684_Flash image. Early reference to m3u8 outdated, so updated (not_smooth.m3u).
Playing m3u8 flows in some streams has revealed the lack of sound, so the same reference attach (soundless.m3u). It does not depend on the version of the image (GST, mediasink).

ingo
14.11.2016, 21:15
I'm sorry, I made a typo in the previous report!
That is how it should be:

libgstdvbvideosink.so (16027) - avi not smoothly, m3u8 smoothly
libgstdvbvideosink.so (16117) - avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth

Ie change in libgstdvbvideosink.so by adding libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so leads to a problem with M3U8.

dazulrich
14.11.2016, 23:40
thanks Ingo .I figured this may have been a typo.
16117 shouldn't have the new mediasink. only change between 16027 and 16117 would have been GST update causing streaming issue.
my new sink version (the one including libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so is not in any vanialla HDMU images. ) so libgstmpeg4p2unpack.s can't be causing the issue woth m3u8 streams not running smooth. there may well be some fix coming from Christophecvr, when he is doing more testing with his sink. (not sure which other image is actually building with GST 1.10.0.

the streams without sound - they have never any sound - irrespective of image and sinkfiles? - there could well be an issue with not detecting OR supporting the AAC stream. (its switching to RAW) - will check and try to fix.

ingo
15.11.2016, 00:53
Thank you, dazulrich
The image used HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash updates gstreamer1.0-plugin-azbox-dvbmediasink_1.0+git90+aced153-r11_azboxhd that contains libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. If I understand correctly, in libgstdvbvideosink.so introduced changes to work with libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. These changes in libgstdvbvideosink.so play well avi, but do not lead to a smooth playback m3u8. I used to HDMU_16117 file libgstdvbvideosink.so from HDMU_16027, smooth operation m3u8 recovered at play avi became not smooth. Behavior test mediasink and vanialla HDMU images, in this case the same. You solved the problem with the progress bar, pause / ffw / rev, and it means a lot.

the streams without sound - they have never any sound - irrespective of image and sinkfiles?
Yes exactly. If the sound is a decision, I'll be very pleased.

dazulrich
15.11.2016, 03:00
I've tested the streams with other box (using openatv) - no sound. my guess is these are problem streams that need to be looked at by some experts.. there are some gstreamer warnings about event misordering. (and in the past there were gst bugs reported related to this where video didn't have audio as a result. Which makes me think you shouldn't be too hopeful on the audio of those streams)

oh yes, I submitted update to repo on the 11th in the morning and 16117 was build in the afternoon. apologies, so the mpeg4unpack lib was incldued..
it could be one or more of the any of the many changes that have gone into the videosink update. the mpeg4unpack is not called during those streams from what I can see from the debug , its for DIVX not for h264.

could you attach the mediasink files from 16027. I'm not really seeing much difference with the sink versions I have here..

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

if you have other problematic streams without sound (from differnt site), or more stuttering streams, please send (post here or via Private Message) .

ingo
15.11.2016, 03:24
Files from mediasink 16027 attached in a reply # 85. If I find problematic flows do about this message. Thanks again.

dazulrich
15.11.2016, 12:45
thanks. It was late and whne i previously opened the file i didn't realise there was a folder inside...

anyway, here is a "hack" for the audiosink to give you sound on those streams.
BUT, i have no idea about side effects at this stage. I've changed a particular catch all routine when there is no codec data to construct the aac header from.
so please test this with other streams to see if you are loosing audio where you had audio so far.
Also test this with movie files with aac audio.

meanwhile, i'll have a think about the not smooth video..

enjoy,
/daz

ingo
15.11.2016, 16:29
Hi dazulrich.
Job well done, thank you very much!
The problem with the sound is successfully solved by you, congratulations.
I checked the video files to AAC, everything is in order.
I did not reveal new problems continue to further testing.

dazulrich
16.11.2016, 11:42
Hi Ingo. thanks. Just a user helping other users...
Now re the not smooth streams.
Can you use livestreamer to capture and save the stream to disk and then play it using media player? I'd like to find out whether the problem relates to streaming or the h264 profile used by those streams.
I've captured streams on my PC by using livestreamer http://docs.livestreamer.io cmd line. for eaxmple

[path.to.livestreamer\]livestreamer hls://"[url of your m3u8]" best -o savedstream.ts
more cli options are described here http://docs.livestreamer.io/cli.html (like best/worst for stream quality or httpstream://, hlsvariant:// etc for other streaming protocols)
I believe you can install livestreamer on the box via cmd line from the feed as well and do the capture there.

If you could test the stored files with the old and the new videosink and let me know which combination plays smooth and which is not smooth. That will help me look for changes that could have affected the playback.

/daz

ingo
16.11.2016, 14:56
Hi dazulrich, I am pleased to further testing.

If you could test the stored files with the old and the new videosink and let me know which combination plays smooth and which is not smooth. That will help me look for changes that could have affected the playback.

I gave the command:

"C:\Program Files\Livestreamer\livestreamer.exe" hls://"http://s2.kodik.cc/content/stream/films/the.5th.wave.2016.720p.webdl.rus.ukr.eng/hls/720/index.m3u8" best -o savedstream.ts
MeiaInfo savedstream.ts:
General
ID : 1 (0x1)
Complete name : C:\Users\Ingo\savedstream.ts
Format : MPEG-TS
File size : 67.7 MiB
Duration : 8mn 15s
Overall bit rate mode : Variable
Overall bit rate : 1 146 Kbps

Video
ID : 256 (0x100)
Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
Codec ID : 27
Nominal bit rate : 950 Kbps
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 534 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode : Variable
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4: 2: 0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Writing library : x264 core 146
Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=120 / keyint_min=12 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=abr / mbtree=1 / bitrate=950 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=1900 / vbv_bufsize=4750 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
ID : 257 (0x101)
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format version : Version 4
Format profile : LC
Muxing mode : ADTS
Codec ID : 15
Duration : 8mn 14s
Bit rate mode : Variable
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Frame rate : 43.066 fps (1024 spf)
Compression mode : Lossy
Delay relative to video : -46ms

Menu
ID : 4096 (0x1000)
List : 256 (0x100) (AVC) / 257 (0x101) (AAC)
Service name : The 5th Wave (2016) - Release for HDCLUB
Service provider : FFmpeg
Service type : digital television

In mediaplaer, regardless of the version libgstdvbvideosink.so (16027,16117) savedstream.ts smooth playback (no problem).

ps
When playing .ts mediasink files also needed, because the video processing in this case, gstreamer is not used, or am I mistaken?

dazulrich
16.11.2016, 15:50
thanks Ingo. you are probably right. we may need to recencode the MPEG-TS format to MP4 format for this to be valid test.
you could try remuxing it like this using ffmpeg

ffmpeg -i input.ts -acodec copy -vcodec copy out.mp4

The reason I'm asking if you can do it, is my ME may not stutter the same way, so I can't really test for improvements .
But what I'll do is revert 2 changes made and post 3 videosink files (revert 1, revert 2, revert both) to test the streaming.

ingo
16.11.2016, 16:47
we may need to recencode the MPEG-TS format to MP4 format for this to be valid test.
you could try remuxing it like this using ffmpeg

Introduced team:

ffmpeg -i savedstream.ts -acodec copy -vcodec copy savedstream.mp4

Gives an error message:

[NULL @ 0x487a50] Unable to find a suitable output format for 'savedstream.mp4'
savedstream.mp4: Invalid argument

Full log file attach.

dazulrich
16.11.2016, 17:23
thanks for trying.
it might be stupid suggestion, but googling for answers on the error i noticed that the order of "-acodec copy -vcodec copy" is the other way round "-vcodec copy -acodec copy".
also saw that in ffmpeg docs.

An empty stream specifier matches all streams. For example, -codec copy or -codec: copy would copy all the streams without reencoding.
so maybe try

ffmpeg -i savedstream.ts -codec copy savedstream.mp4

ingo
16.11.2016, 18:39
Thanks, but is unchanged:

[NULL @ 0x487a40] Unable to find a suitable output format for 'savedstream.mp4'
savedstream.mp4: Invalid argument

Maybe it depends on the version of ffmpeg?
hdmu 4 azboxhd

azboxhd login: root
Password:
Last login: Wed Nov 16 21:00:23 MSK 2016 on pts/0
HDMU 16117
Git 2711

# # ###### # # # #
# # # # ## ## # #
# # # # # # # # # #
####### # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # ###### # # #####

+++++++++++++++++: System Data :+++++++++++++++++++
+ Box = azboxhd
+ HDMU Rev = 16117
+ GIT Rev = 2711
+ Hostname = azboxhd
+ Kernel = 3.3.1-opensat
+ Uptime = 21:01:50 up 6:46, load average: 0.24, 0.24, 0.23
+ CPU = MIPS 4KEc V6.9
+Memory Total = 101784 kB
+ Memory Free = 7664 kB

root@azboxhd:~# ffmpeg -?
ffmpeg version 3.2 Copyright (c) 2000-2016 the FFmpeg developers
built with gcc 6.2.0 (GCC)
configuration: --disable-stripping --enable-pic --enable-shared --enable-pthreads --enable-nonfree --cross-prefix=mipsel-oe-linux- --ld='mipsel-oe-linux-gcc -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd' --cc='mipsel-oe-linux-gcc -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd' --cxx='mipsel-oe-linux-g++ -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd' --arch=mipsel --target-os=linux --enable-cross-compile --extra-cflags='-Os -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/ffmpeg/3.2-r8=/usr/src/debug/ffmpeg/3.2-r8 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux= -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd= -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd' --extra-ldflags='-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed' --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd --enable-hardcoded-tables --disable-static --disable-runtime-cpudetect --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay --enable-ffprobe --disable-iconv --disable-postproc --disable-doc --disable-altivec --disable-amd3dnow --disable-amd3dnowext --disable-mmx --disable-mmxext --disable-sse --disable-sse2 --disable-sse3 --disable-ssse3 --disable-sse4 --disable-sse42 --disable-avx --disable-xop --disable-fma3 --disable-fma4 --disable-avx2 --disable-armv5te --disable-armv6 --disable-armv6t2 --disable-vfp --disable-neon --disable-inline-asm --disable-yasm --disable-fast-unaligned --disable-muxers --enable-muxer=mpeg1video --enable-encoders --enable-encoder=mpeg1video --enable-encoder=png --disable-decoders --enable-decoder=alac --enable-decoder=ape --enable-decoder=atrac1 --enable-decoder=atrac3 --enable-decoder=atrac3p --enable-decoder=cook --enable-decoder=dsd_lsbf --enable-decoder=dsd_lsbf_planar --enable-decoder=dsd_msbf --enable-decoder=dsd_msbf_planar --enable-decoder=eac3 --enable-decoder=evrc --enable-decoder=h264 --enable-decoder=iac --enable-decoder=imc --enable-decoder=mace3 --enable-decoder=mace6 --enable-decoder=metasound --enable-decoder=mjpeg --enable-decoder=mlp --enable-decoder=mp1 --enable-decoder=mp3adu --enable-decoder=mp3on4 --enable-decoder=mpeg1video --enable-decoder=nellymoser --enable-decoder=pcm_alaw --enable-decoder=pcm_bluray --enable-decoder=pcm_dvd --enable-decoder=pcm_f32be --enable-decoder=pcm_f32le --enable-decoder=pcm_f64be --enable-decoder=pcm_f64le --enable-decoder=pcm_lxf --enable-decoder=pcm_mulaw --enable-decoder=pcm_s16be --enable-decoder=pcm_s16be_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_s16le --enable-decoder=pcm_s16le_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_s24be --enable-decoder=pcm_s24daud --enable-decoder=pcm_s24le --enable-decoder=pcm_s24le_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_s32be --enable-decoder=pcm_s32le --enable-decoder=pcm_s32le_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_s8 --enable-decoder=pcm_s8_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_u16be --enable-decoder=pcm_u16le --enable-decoder=pcm_u24be --enable-decoder=pcm_u24le --enable-decoder=pcm_u32be --enable-decoder=pcm_u32le --enable-decoder=pcm_u8 --enable-decoder=pcm_zork --enable-decoder=ra_144 --enable-decoder=ra_288 --enable-decoder=ralf --enable-decoder=s302m --enable-decoder=shorten --enable-decoder=sipr --enable-decoder=sonic --enable-decoder=tak --enable-decoder=truehd --enable-decoder=truespeech --enable-decoder=tta --enable-decoder=wmalossless --enable-decoder=wmapro --enable-decoder=wmav1 --enable-decoder=wmav2 --enable-decoder=wmavoice --enable-decoder=aac --enable-decoder=aac_latm --enable-decoder=adpcm_ct --enable-decoder=adpcm_g722 --enable-decoder=adpcm_g726 --enable-decoder=adpcm_g726le --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_amv --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_oki --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_qt --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_rad --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_wav --enable-decoder=adpcm_ms --enable-decoder=adpcm_sbpro_2 --enable-decoder=adpcm_sbpro_3 --enable-decoder=adpcm_sbpro_4 --enable-decoder=adpcm_swf --enable-decoder=adpcm_yamaha --enable-decoder=flac --enable-decoder=g723_1 --enable-decoder=g729 --enable-decoder=opus --enable-decoder=png --enable-decoder=qcelp --enable-decoder=qdm2 --enable-decoder=vorbis --enable-decoder=wavpack --disable-demuxer=adp --disable-demuxer=adx --disable-demuxer=afc --disable-demuxer=anm --disable-demuxer=apc --disable-demuxer=apng --disable-demuxer=ast --disable-demuxer=avs --disable-demuxer=bethsoftvid --disable-demuxer=bfi --disable-demuxer=bink --disable-demuxer=bmv --disable-demuxer=brstm --disable-demuxer=c93 --disable-demuxer=cdg --disable-demuxer=dnxhd --disable-demuxer=dsicin --disable-demuxer=dfa --disable-demuxer=dxa --disable-demuxer=ea --disable-demuxer=ea_cdata --disable-demuxer=frm --disable-demuxer=gif --disable-demuxer=gsm --disable-demuxer=gxf --disable-demuxer=hnm --disable-demuxer=ico --disable-demuxer=ilbc --disable-demuxer=iss --disable-demuxer=jv --disable-demuxer=mm --disable-demuxer=paf --disable-demuxer=pva --disable-demuxer=qcp --disable-demuxer=redspark --disable-demuxer=rl2 --disable-demuxer=roq --disable-demuxer=rsd --disable-demuxer=rso --disable-demuxer=siff --disable-demuxer=smjpeg --disable-demuxer=smush --disable-demuxer=sol --disable-demuxer=thp --disable-demuxer=tiertexseq --disable-demuxer=tmv --disable-demuxer=tty --disable-demuxer=txd --disable-demuxer=vqf --disable-demuxer=wsaud --disable-demuxer=wsvqa --disable-demuxer=xa --disable-demuxer=xbin --disable-demuxer=yop --enable-demuxer=image2 --disable-demuxer=image2pipe --disable-demuxer=ingenient --disable-demuxer=image_bmp_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_dds_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_dpx_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_exr_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_j2k_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_jpegls_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_pictor_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_png_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_qdraw_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_sgi_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_sunrast_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_tiff_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_webp_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_jpeg_pipe --disable-filters --enable-filter=scale --disable-protocol=data --disable-protocol=icecast --disable-protocol=md5 --disable-protocol=pipe --disable-protocol=unix --disable-mips32r2 --disable-mipsdsp --disable-mipsdspr2 --disable-indevs --disable-outdevs --enable-bzlib --disable-zlib --disable-bsfs --enable-libbluray --enable-protocol=bluray --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-debug --extra-cflags='-Os -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/ffmpeg/3.2-r8=/usr/src/debug/ffmpeg/3.2-r8 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux= -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd= -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-aggressive-loop-optimizations' --extra-ldflags='-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed,--gc-sections -Wl,--print-gc-sections,-lrt' --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --datadir=/usr/share/ffmpeg --enable-avcodec --enable-avdevice --enable-avfilter --enable-avformat --disable-avresample --enable-bzlib --disable-gpl --disable-libgsm --disable-indev=jack --disable-libvorbis --disable-lzma --disable-libmp3lame --enable-openssl --disable-postproc --disable-libschroedinger --disable-libspeex --enable-swresample --enable-swscale --disable-libtheora --disable-vaapi --disable-libvpx --disable-x11grab --disable-libx264 --disable-outdev=xv
libavutil 55. 34.100 / 55. 34.100
libavcodec 57. 64.100 / 57. 64.100
libavformat 57. 56.100 / 57. 56.100
libavdevice 57. 1.100 / 57. 1.100
libavfilter 6. 65.100 / 6. 65.100
libswscale 4. 2.100 / 4. 2.100
libswresample 2. 3.100 / 2. 3.100
Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

Getting help:
-h -- print basic options
-h long -- print more options
-h full -- print all options (including all format and codec specific options, very long)
-h type=name -- print all options for the named decoder/encoder/demuxer/muxer/filter
See man ffmpeg for detailed description of the options.

Print help / information / capabilities:
-L show license
-h topic show help
-? topic show help
-help topic show help
--help topic show help
-version show version
-buildconf show build configuration
-formats show available formats
-devices show available devices
-codecs show available codecs
-decoders show available decoders
-encoders show available encoders
-bsfs show available bit stream filters
-protocols show available protocols
-filters show available filters
-pix_fmts show available pixel formats
-layouts show standard channel layouts
-sample_fmts show available audio sample formats
-colors show available color names
-sources device list sources of the input device
-sinks device list sinks of the output device
-hwaccels show available HW acceleration methods

Global options (affect whole program instead of just one file:
-loglevel loglevel set logging level
-v loglevel set logging level
-report generate a report
-max_alloc bytes set maximum size of a single allocated block
-y overwrite output files
-n never overwrite output files
-ignore_unknown Ignore unknown stream types
-stats print progress report during encoding
-max_error_rate ratio of errors (0.0: no errors, 1.0: 100% error maximum error rate
-bits_per_raw_sample number set the number of bits per raw sample
-vol volume change audio volume (256=normal)

Per-file main options:
-f fmt force format
-c codec codec name
-codec codec codec name
-pre preset preset name
-map_metadata outfile[,metadata]:infile[,metadata] set metadata information of outfile from infile
-t duration record or transcode "duration" seconds of audio/video
-to time_stop record or transcode stop time
-fs limit_size set the limit file size in bytes
-ss time_off set the start time offset
-sseof time_off set the start time offset relative to EOF
-seek_timestamp enable/disable seeking by timestamp with -ss
-timestamp time set the recording timestamp ('now' to set the current time)
-metadata string=string add metadata
-program title=string:st=number... add program with specified streams
-target type specify target file type ("vcd", "svcd", "dvd", "dv" or "dv50" with optional prefixes "pal-", "ntsc-" or "film-")
-apad audio pad
-frames number set the number of frames to output
-filter filter_graph set stream filtergraph
-filter_script filename read stream filtergraph description from a file
-reinit_filter reinit filtergraph on input parameter changes
-discard discard
-disposition disposition

Video options:
-vframes number set the number of video frames to output
-r rate set frame rate (Hz value, fraction or abbreviation)
-s size set frame size (WxH or abbreviation)
-aspect aspect set aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9 or 1.3333, 1.7777)
-bits_per_raw_sample number set the number of bits per raw sample
-vn disable video
-vcodec codec force video codec ('copy' to copy stream)
-timecode hh:mm:ss[:;.]ff set initial TimeCode value.
-pass n select the pass number (1 to 3)
-vf filter_graph set video filters
-ab bitrate audio bitrate (please use -b:a)
-b bitrate video bitrate (please use -b:v)
-dn disable data

Audio options:
-aframes number set the number of audio frames to output
-aq quality set audio quality (codec-specific)
-ar rate set audio sampling rate (in Hz)
-ac channels set number of audio channels
-an disable audio
-acodec codec force audio codec ('copy' to copy stream)
-vol volume change audio volume (256=normal)
-af filter_graph set audio filters

Subtitle options:
-s size set frame size (WxH or abbreviation)
-sn disable subtitle
-scodec codec force subtitle codec ('copy' to copy stream)
-stag fourcc/tag force subtitle tag/fourcc
-fix_sub_duration fix subtitles duration
-canvas_size size set canvas size (WxH or abbreviation)
-spre preset set the subtitle options to the indicated preset

root@azboxhd:~#

ingo
16.11.2016, 21:32
@dazulrich
Convert ts to mp4 using https://convertio.co/ru/ts-mp4 service.
MeiaInfo savedstream.mp4:
General
Complete name : \\192.168.1.10\Root\media\hdd\video\Test\savedstre am.mp4
Format : MPEG-4
Format profile : Base Media
Codec ID : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
File size : 115 MiB
Overall bit rate : 1 952 Kbps
Writing application : Lavf57.25.100

Video
ID : 1
Format : AVC
Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC : No
Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
Codec ID : avc1
Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
Bit rate : 1 817 Kbps
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 532 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4: 2: 0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.111
Stream size : 107 MiB (93%)
Writing library : x264 core 148 r236 a01e339
Encoding settings : cabac=0 / ref=1 / deblock=0:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=2 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=1 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=0 / open_gop=0 / weightp=0 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=10 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=18.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
ID : 2
Format : AAC
Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
Format profile : LC
Codec ID : 40
Bit rate mode : Constant
Bit rate : 128 Kbps
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Channel positions : Front: L R
Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
Frame rate : 43.066 fps (1024 spf)
Compression mode : Lossy
Stream size : 7.57 MiB (7%)
Default : Yes
Alternate group : 1

In mediaplaer, regardless of the version libgstdvbvideosink.so (16027,16117) savedstream.mp4 smooth playback (no problem).

dazulrich
16.11.2016, 21:40
Thanks for testing. Not really what I had expected. Unless the service reencoded instead of stream copy.
There were some changes that had references to streaming. Will revert those and provide test sink.
Btw. The current image from today should have the latest mediasink with the audio fix.

ingo
16.11.2016, 21:58
Thank you in HDMU_16125_AzboxHD_OE_2717_Flash fix progress bar Paus / fvd / rev. Audio is not fix.
Audio must be corrected with the next build image.
Once again thank you for the work done.

----------
The theme mediasink not apply. Crash when navigating in GraphMultiEpg continues.
Dear bonkel, please help.

dazulrich
17.11.2016, 01:16
Ingo.
i noticed I had pused the audio fix to the wrong branch. fixed now, next build should contain it.
Attached 3 sets of sink files. as mentioned in earlier post, its combination of either change reverted and both reverted.
This may not change anything. Lets see. there is another change I can revert, but its a bit extensive, so i tried to get the small ones out of the way.
audiosink and videosink got changed. i know your issue is with video. but please replace both to test the effect.

There is a good chance this won't fix anything. between 16027 and the current builds, GST version has changed from 1.9.9 to 1.10.0. there may well be changes in gstreamer relating to HLS streaming, recipe changes, patches needed / not needed anymore that haven't been identified. It would be interesting to know if those streams are not smooth on other boxes or just azbox..
Btw, can you say how choppy the playback ist. how much does it stutter. like microstutter , how visible is it..

EDIT: there is one test you can do. use the 16027 image (with gstreamer 1.9.9) and copy the 2717 mediasink files. if this results in smoorth stream and smooth avi media, then we know its most related to gstreamer itself. if you get same smooth / not smooth result, then its the mediasink.

On the epgrefresh. this has been reported on other images too and Bokel stated this will take him a little longer to fix. please be patient, he is working on it.

/daz

ndminion
17.11.2016, 07:17
Who can tell me why in the latest builds bad works IPTV on HD channels, constantly pours the picture and the sound disappears? Why bad working gstreamer? Who know image OpenPLI 4.0 on our Azbox, do not have this problem.

dazulrich
17.11.2016, 09:43
How can anyone help you if you don't provide any details?

dazulrich
17.11.2016, 11:14
@Ingo.
did a bit of reading about streaming issues and there were lots of problem over the past year. one of the issues was exzessive Tags due to bitrate changes with resulting much higher CPU usage.
I ran the streams and the output from livestreamer and compared the debug logs.
The live stream shows about 25 TAG events per second for video bitrate changes, while the fliesrc doesn't show any videobitrate changes for the same period.

What would be a good test is it get a sinkcombination where streams is smooth and capture debug log (and check CPU load), and then switch sink files to make it stutter and do the same debug log capture (and check CPU load). maybe there is different handling of TAG events..
Could you capture with following settings and post both logs?

INIT 4
ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4 GST_DEBUG=dvbvideosink:5,dvbaudiosink:5 enigma2.sh > /var/tmp/axbozsmoothstreamtest.log 2>&1

Another interesting thing to know would be whether fixing the audio on the no_audio streams makes them not smooth... can you confirm they play smoothly even with audio.

As there is no other enigma image using GST 1.10 that i'm aware of, the gst patch recipes may need to be updated.. (which isn't anything I can do).

ingo
17.11.2016, 15:00
Hi dazulrich.
Testing conducted on the image 16117 (GST 1.10.0).
Results:

mediasink.statechg - nok ( avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth)
mediasink.statechg_synctrue - nok ( avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth)
mediasink.sync_true - nok ( avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth)

there is one test you can do. use the 16027 image (with gstreamer 1.9.9) and copy the 2717 mediasink files. if this results in smoorth stream and smooth avi media, then we know its most related to gstreamer itself. if you get same smooth / not smooth result, then its the mediasink.
/daz
Result replacement: - nok ( avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth)
Previously, I had a reverse substitution test:

The image used HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash updates gstreamer1.0-plugin-azbox-dvbmediasink_1.0+git90+aced153-r11_azboxhd that contains libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. If I understand correctly, in libgstdvbvideosink.so introduced changes to work with libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. These changes in libgstdvbvideosink.so play well avi, but do not lead to a smooth playback m3u8. I used to HDMU_16117 file libgstdvbvideosink.so from HDMU_16027, smooth operation m3u8 recovered at play avi became not smooth.
The result is: -ok (avi not smoothly, m3u8 smoothly)
I want to draw attention to "in libgstdvbvideosink.so introduced changes to work with libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so"

Makes his conclusion: the problem does not depend on the version of the GST, the same does not depend on libgstdvbaudiosink.so. There is a direct relationship only libgstdvbvideosink.so, at which it became "avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth".

Ingo.
Btw, can you say how choppy the playback ist. how much does it stutter. like microstutter , how visible is it..

This is very similar to avi playback until patching.
Visually, this manifests itself as a "forwarding frames", ie, there is a discrete moving objects in the frame.

What would be a good test is it get a sinkcombination where streams is smooth and capture debug log (and check CPU load), and then switch sink files to make it stutter and do the same debug log capture (and check CPU load). maybe there is different handling of TAG events..
Could you capture with following settings and post both logs?

I did log on 16117. Where the "smooth" replaced only libgstdvbvideosink.so.
I assume that the problem does not depend on the CPU load.

Another interesting thing to know would be whether fixing the audio on the no_audio streams makes them not smooth... can you confirm they play smoothly even with audio.

It is not correlated (independent of libgstdvbaudiosink.so).

Maybe it's important. When Using a third-party player able to play m3u8 (ie not from userbouquet), the effect of "not smooth" can be eliminated by changing the playback position. Ie using the numeric keys change positions, or TimeSeekBar.
In my humble opinion, by making changes to better play avi, more harm than good.

I hope you are not too tired.
Regards, ingo

dazulrich
17.11.2016, 15:30
Thanks a lot for the testing!!!
I wasn't really expecting those test files to "fix" the problem.
I have two more changes to test.
- revert the use of the libgstmpeg4p2unpack plugin.
- revert a change to pass events to the base sink.
in previous videosink versions both changes were either in or out. never only one of them.

I saw in the changelog that Bonkel sudmitted change trying to fix the epg issue. todays build should also have the audio fix in.

/Daz

ingo
17.11.2016, 16:02
Very grateful!
Fixed audio, thanks.
I am ready for further testing. Now I must be something else to do?

Made a nice change in GraphMultiEPG, I confirm.
Many thanks bonkel!
But there is a crash at the exit from the menu "Electronic Program Guide Setup".

dazulrich
17.11.2016, 17:17
Hi Ingo,
I don't think the not smooth playback of streams is because of the mpeg4packer plugin itself, but rather a sloppy merge into the mediasink , affecting other stream types.
the packer is versy specific which streams it will do its magic on

"video/mpeg, " "mpegversion = (int) 4, " "systemstream = (boolean) false; "
"video/x-divx, " "divxversion = (int) [ 4, 5 ]"
neither of which we are using here, we use "video/x-h264".
before reverting the packerplugin altogether, i'll try to find why h264 streams are worse than before. they shouldn't.

ingo
17.11.2016, 17:36
I don't think the not smooth playback of streams is because of the mpeg4packer plugin itself, but rather a sloppy merge into the mediasink , affecting other stream types.

Totally agree with you, I presume that this is the case.

dazulrich
18.11.2016, 13:26
Right. After ALOT of messing with the sinkfile (reverting tons of changes that had happened over the past 11month and battling with bitbake), i think i've finally found the main culprit.

can you please test the attached videosink file. and report whether its better or not. and impact on divx/xvid, mkv, etc movies
If its not,i'll give up for now.

/daz

ingo
18.11.2016, 18:17
Hi dazulrich!
Take from me my sincere gratitude and appreciation to your professionalism.
Now everything is working properly (smooth), not detected any effect on other types of video playback (divx / xvid, mkv). I believe that the AzBox c updated mediasink gained a second life.
Thank you very much!!!

dazulrich
18.11.2016, 18:26
Hooray! It was a long night. I could eventually see the stutters on my ME. but the ME working didn't mean the HD boxes would too.
It wasn't a sloppy merge in the end, but removal of a tmp workaround in Chris' multibox mediasink. Looks like the Azbox still needs it. I'll push the changes later tonight. So should be included in the next image after that.
/daz

dazulrich
18.11.2016, 19:16
Hi,
changes committed to repo.. enjoy.
(wanted to edit the previous post, but ended up with new one. sorry about that :-)

And for those who can't wait. i've zipped up the 4 mediasink files. One archive for me/minime and one for the HD boxes.
copy the 4 files inside the zip to /usr/lib/gstreamer-1.0 and chmod 755 all four files.
restart the box and happy out. (or wait till next image...)

kapios
19.11.2016, 14:17
HI @ingo ,@dazulrich

the problem with the external disk with ntfs formats (can not be visited) how you have to solve?
in HDs. i don't know on ME

dazulrich
19.11.2016, 14:44
Hi. That is not a problem we tried solving. And don't have access to code to fix. Sorry. .

have a look at the feed

opkg list *ntfs*
will give you number of driver packages you can install via cmdline.

or in selfhelp,you might try this
get oatv image with same kernel and install. (or find someone with oatv AzboxHD image)
get "mount.ntfs-3g" from /sbin dir
get "libntfs-3g.so.86" and "libntfs-3g.so.86.0.0" from the /usr/lib dir. (extensions might vary)

Copy the filis into same folders on your HDMU image and change permission to 755.

reboot
plugin your HDD/USB and hope for the best. (and hope for no side effects)
No guarantee it will work...

kapios
19.11.2016, 20:37
Hi
thanks for ckick replay

i have test at the last image openatv openspa and not working properly, the external disk
with ntfs format
can be visited in list of storgate device but for some reason the inside is empty

i have faund solution for this in HDMU image and kernel openspa 4.004
with this combination all external disks with all formats can be visited and read normally

to connect to ftp and telnet should replace the folder opensat 3.3.1 in lib/modules

process

flash HDMU image and kernel
with ftp replace the folder opensat 3.3.1 on lib/modules (opensat3.3.1 folder is from openspa image 4.004)
reboot and with azup flash only the kernel from patch.e2 (is from image openspa 4.004)
files (http://www.mediafire.com/file/1z3otgry0kac52o/kernel3.3.1drivers.zip)

ftp OK
telnet OK
wifi OK

if @bonkel put the files in the new image

dazulrich
19.11.2016, 21:08
Are you serious?
replacing an entire module folder from a different image?? Not going to happen. As a user of the HDMU image, i would NOT want this.
If something else then is broken because of that its HDMU fault.
You want a solution, but not test to find the cause of the problem and then let the team find least impacting fix..

kapios
19.11.2016, 21:41
i have ask solution a year in this forum but not found

what I did wrong

dazulrich
19.11.2016, 22:05
Maybe because nobody has responded, nobody has your issues, or nobody is able to fix it in the HDMU image.
We know that there are issues. We know there are different versions of drivers. NONE of those work perfectly. They have different bugs. The only person who ever worked on the drivers is gone and he never disclosed the sources of the drivers.
But swapping one set of driver with another only creates different issues.
If openspa does all you want, why don't you use it? Oh yes I think they abandoned Azbox in their newer images.
Rhere is always a trade off.
And only asking for a fix is one thing, but being proactive testing to find a solution is another.
I could help Ingo. But only because he installed test files after test files.
Bonkel has no AzboxHD, he can't test anything anymore (not that he has time to look Azbox at the moment anyway).

bonkel
20.11.2016, 13:49
ipv6 problem, should be ok now?

ntfs= should not be used...install ntfs3g module.....

dazulrich
20.11.2016, 14:14
Telnet geht by meiner ME wieder.

@kapios: what are the issues?
Telnet, should be working. FTP, wasn't broken as far a i know
Wifi: well, you have the folder and files from openspa.
You can get involved in the problem solving by testing it.
You can start replacing individual folders with the kernel drivers (one by one) and reboot to see if the problem persits or is gone - to isolated to issue.
If you can, then you swap the differnt drivers in that folder to see if you can pinpoint.
You can do same with azbox drivers in the extra folders. but they should be identical. (you can do binary compares or hash comparisons on the files to determine if any are differnt)
and then other users to test if replacing that driver helps, causes other problems etc. and then the team can check whether the build can be changed to make it work.. (or users can just replace the driver.)
No guarantee that this will pin-point the issue. But worth a try if this is so important.

But of course, if you don't have time and you'd rather wait for some other user to test this, then you will probably have to accept the problem for the forseeable future.

kapios
20.11.2016, 18:54
@dazulrich

if flash only the kernel openspa4.004 can't conect with ftp and telnet and if use wifi the azbox freezer
and for this reason should replace the folder opensat3.3.1 with the same folder from opeνspa image

for some reason kernel and folder opensat3.3.1 must be of the same image
if i have time to replace one by one the files but was so much you would need a week to finish.

dazulrich
20.11.2016, 19:08
that is because they are build together.. kernel and modules. I was only trying to illustrate that there is more to just snipping a finger and its done.

what you are asking of Bonkel basically is take the openspa image kernel core and put HDMU E2 on top... I don't think you need to wait for an answer on this one.

Bonkel's Azbox builds are based on the oe-alliance code. (same as opeatv), in neither images wifi works. - both images still actively support Azbox
In openspa, openrsi neither support Azbox in current images (openrsi doesn't exist anymore)

openspa oe code is not public, we don't know their defconfigs to compile the kernel..
the oe-alliance code is public. including the defconfig for kernel.
you can build you own image and make as many test changes as you lilke until wifi works.

EDIT: Btw, the drivers in the extra folder are binary identical between hdmu and openspa.
the drivers in the kernel folder differ in size and number. due tothe differnt kernel builds. they differ in number because HDMU as some build into the kernel and openspa seems to build them as modules. there may well be the "problem". wifi needs to be build as module and not into the kernel. (not mixed). but only a bunch of test builds can tell you that.

someone has to do the testing , the trial and error. As mentioned before the HDMU team does not have an AzboxHD box anymore..
So only you or someone else with a HD box can actually test this to find a resolution.

I've spent a few nights helping Ingo to find a problem I don't even have, but I had access to the relevant code. Why, because he spent the time explaining the issue properly and then did the testing.
Here I can't help. Sorry .

kapios
20.11.2016, 19:42
how to install ntfs3g module??
i am now with HDMU image and kernel

if not work that
will replace the files of openatv "mount.ntfs-3g"

bonkel
20.11.2016, 20:01
opkg install ntfs-3g kernel-module-ntfs ntfs-3g-ntfsprogs

dazulrich
20.11.2016, 20:29
And if you need samba, you need to install from feed as well.
opkg install samba-base

kapios
20.11.2016, 20:49
YES now External disks can be visited
but have problems Most often folders and files not appearing (like openatv)
and 2 times crash
the first time open the folder MOVIES and play movie with mediacenter
i try then with dream explorer and 2 times crash
i try again with media center and files not appearing (like openatv)
log (http://www.mediafire.com/file/8vp54d9jk322xe6/enigma2_crash_1479669764.log)

dazulrich
20.11.2016, 21:05
Interesting movie to create a crash log with :-)

from the log: it can't find the following path:
/media/usb/MOVIES/MOVIESsomehow the 2nd MOVIES is appended by mistake. And that path doesn't exist.

kapios
20.11.2016, 21:47
in HDMUcenter system infos crash 2 times
don't know, if this problem exist or after install ntfs 3g modules

log (http://www.mediafire.com/file/4a9nzexlw3yq6fr/enigma2_crash_1479673891.log)

dazulrich
20.11.2016, 22:13
System info Crash is known and not linked to the installed module.

edit: crash is fixed (for me) in today's image.

zeini
20.11.2016, 22:33
Do formate your hdd in ext3, or ext4. NTFS do not work well with Linux, even also with other boxes. And azboxes are very weak.

kapios
20.11.2016, 22:57
Do formate your hdd in ext3, or ext4. NTFS do not work well with Linux, even also with other boxes. And azboxes are very weak.
Prefer to go back on kernel openspa, there azbox is no weak[emoji3]

Στάλθηκε από το SM-T320 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

kapios
21.11.2016, 23:31
the time zone not working correctly
Athens +2
shows 1 hour ahead
No problem on 15685 2640 image
How to fix time zone?

Athens Istanbul GMT+2 shows 1 hour ahead
Bucharest GMT +2 shows 1 hour ahead
Harare Pretoria GMT +2 swows correctly
Helsinki. Kyiv. Sofia GMT +2 shows 1 hour ahead
Riga. Tallinn. Vilnius GMT +2 shows 1 hour ahead
Jerusalem GMT +2 shows correctly

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A310F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

dazulrich
22.11.2016, 02:47
The Azbox Linux does not contain a lot of zone info files.
Have a look at /usr/share/zoneinfo.
You can fin Jerusalem under Asia (working), but Athens and the other not working towns are missing.
Not sure how those can be added into the image build.

bonkel
22.11.2016, 09:05
bin grad an sh4 dran, schaue mir danach nochmal die zones an

dazulrich
22.11.2016, 11:42
@kapios: can you not just use the timezones instead of the towns?

Presumably you only need GMT timezone (or Athens) to work correctly ? surely you don't need Harare, etc.

fen
22.11.2016, 14:30
@kapios
Replase /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/

kapios
22.11.2016, 18:04
@kapios
Replase /usr/share/zoneinfo/Europe/
Thanks @fen now all time zone shows currently

kapios
22.11.2016, 18:37
after installation ntfs 3g module's i have install kernel openspa 4.004 and the problem with usb disks
continues to exist. appears on the list of storage devices other folders and files not be visited
something is wrong with ntfs 3g module's
at some point the teams that support azbox before 1.5 years if I remember well, made some changes to this well observed the same problem in the last image openspa 5.006 and last openatv

dazulrich
23.11.2016, 11:04
If you know of other images where this works. maybe you can try and contact those trying to find out what they did to make this work better. or whether they use a particular version of the ntfs 3g driver. (which is a 3rd party opensource driver). Maybe the new version is incompatible, who knows. But you can try finding that info, and depending on what the answers are, Bonkel might be able to implement for you to test then.
Unless any other user with an AzboxHD and the same ntfs disk problem is interested in solving this, Zeini's recommendation to use ext3 or ext4 is the best alternativ suggestion at the moment.
Or you can try the user Fabry over on opensat4all forum , he once compiled a "kernel for powerusers" and he might have some insight into the ntfs quirks. (but as per his last post from July, he has no working Azbox or dev environment anymore)

---- some legwork ----
@Kapios: can you find out which image has stable ntfs support and what driver they are using. (maybe you can open the driver from your openspa image and see if you can find version info.

are you mounting the disk using the mount manager (via fstab), can you post the fstab entry?

@Bonkel, dein oe unterbau kommt von openpli? ich glaube die nutzen den ntfs treiber von meta-oe. (ntfs-3g-ntfsprogs_2013.1.13.bb)
openatv zb, hat eigenes bb und benutzt neueren treiber (ntfs-3g-ntfsprogs_2015.3.14.bb)
und laut Tuxera ist ntfs-3g_ntfsprogs-2016.2.22 aktuell.

dazulrich
24.11.2016, 01:58
Found some suggestions on ntfs use on openpli. Loading the kernel-ntfs-module.
http://forums.openpli.org/topic/23756-e2-crash-mounting-ntfs-usb-disk-since-kernel-33x/
and in this Azbox thread a comment about "-o ro " params when mounting
https://www.opensat4all.com/forums/topic/2308-azbox-hd-new-kernel-available/

bonkel
24.11.2016, 08:47
@Bonkel, dein oe unterbau kommt von openpli? ich glaube die nutzen den ntfs treiber von meta-oe. (ntfs-3g-ntfsprogs_2013.1.13.bb)
openatv zb, hat eigenes bb und benutzt neueren treiber (ntfs-3g-ntfsprogs_2015.3.14.bb)
und laut Tuxera ist ntfs-3g_ntfsprogs-2016.2.22 aktuell.

si, direkt aus dem meta oe , original unverfälscht ^^

ingo
24.11.2016, 16:55
Hello everybody.
Based on information from the resources provided by dazulrich, I made the following for stable operation ntfs:

opkg remove --force-depends ntfs-3g
opkg install kernel-module-ntfs

To start ntfs kernel module uses the contents of the script 'modprobe ntfs' when the system boots. File attached script S03ntfs.sh copied /etc/rcS.d (attribute 755). Then, reboot.
ntfs drives will be available in "read-only".

dazulrich
24.11.2016, 17:17
do you need to update /etc/filesystems to include ntfs as mentioned in one of the posts?

ingo
24.11.2016, 17:26
do you need to update /etc/filesystems to include ntfs as mentioned in one of the posts?

If in systems installed ntfs-3g, it must be removed.
Then install the kernel-module-ntfs. No need for any additional updates.

dazulrich
24.11.2016, 17:36
glad it works for you.. and thanks for working out a solution.
If proven stable and tested by kapios as well and other users, maybe this could be included in the image build.

bonkel
24.11.2016, 17:47
so instead of ntfs-3g, install kernel-module?
so i can delete ntfs-3g from oe build
and add modprob in initd as plugin with depend on kernel-modul?

and maybe # CONFIG_NTFS_RW is not set to CONFIG_NTFS_RW=y to have read and write access?

ingo
24.11.2016, 18:42
so instead of ntfs-3g, install kernel-module?
so i can delete ntfs-3g from oe build
and add modprob in initd as plugin with depend on kernel-modul?

I agree with you, for "read-only" ntfs, should do so.
ntfs-3g is not present in the original image (not the package). Since the full functionality ntfs not expected, there is no need to ntfs-3g.

and maybe # CONFIG_NTFS_RW is not set to CONFIG_NTFS_RW=y to have read and write access?

Sorry, I do not have in-depth knowledge on this issue.

For the image of users:
If ntfs-3g has been set by the user, only then it should be removed.

dazulrich
24.11.2016, 18:57
@Bonkel. Oatv hat das in oe-a 2.3 von not set auf RW umgestellt.
Nur wissen wir halt nicht ob es vorher oder nachher besser war.

die meisten Boxen haben "not set". RW macht aber eher Ärger würd ich mal sagen.

bonkel
24.11.2016, 19:06
Ok. Sehe so aber keinen Sinn an ntfs-3g. Sodass das ja vom feed weg kann.

kapios
24.11.2016, 19:28
I try with openspa kernel
opkg remove-force-depends ntfs-3g

removed

opkg install kernel-module-ntfs
kernel-module-ntfs is up to date

Then usb disks read normally

I am out now
I tested again with HDMU kernel and image and i report

kapios
24.11.2016, 23:08
confirm

opkg update

opkg install kernel-modules-ntfs
Downloding....
Reboot

with ftp copied the file S03ntfs.sh in /etc/rcS.d (attribute 755)
Reboot

AND YESSS! usb disks ntfs can visited !!!
Thank you very much @ingo

bonkel
25.11.2016, 08:21
can you make a
opkg list_installed *ntfs*

kapios
25.11.2016, 08:34
Trying 192.168.1.99...
Connected to azboxhd.lan.
Escape character is '^]'.

hdmu 4 azboxhd

Password:
Last login: Fri Mar 8 12:19:11 EET 2013 on pts/0
HDMU 16126
Git 2717

# # ###### # # # #
# # # # ## ## # #
# # # # # # # # # #
####### # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # ###### # # #####

+ Box = azboxhd
+ HDMU Rev = 16126
+ GIT Rev = 2717
+ Hostname = azboxhd
+ Kernel = 3.3.1-opensat
+ Uptime = 10:33:48 up 3 min, load average: 1.18, 0.64, 0.25
+ CPU = MIPS 4KEc V6.9
+Memory Total = 102808 kB
+ Memory Free = 1800 kB

root@azboxhd:~# opkg list_installed *ntfs*
kernel-module-ntfs - 3.3.1-r15

dazulrich
18.12.2016, 20:56
Hi Ingo (or anyone with Azbox HD)

could you test something for me??
could you run this from the cmd line and post the output?

while true; do cat /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/xres /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/yres /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/progressive /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/framerate /proc/stb/video/videomode | awk {'printf("%s\t",$1)'}; date ; sleep 1 ; done

Just exit with Crtl-C, only need a line or two. Can be done while TV is running.

I noticed that the Azbox ME driver outputs the framerate in HEX (which is wrong) which causes all sorts of problems with any AutoRes plugins.. So wondering if the AzboxHD driver is doing the same..

ingo
19.12.2016, 02:59
Hi, dazulrich, always ready to take part.
I have so:

root@azboxhd:~# while true; do cat /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/xres /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/yres
/proc/stb/vmpeg/0/progressive /proc/stb/vmpeg/0/framerate /proc/stb/video/video
mode | awk {'printf("%s\t",$1)'}; date ; sleep 1 ; done
2d0 240 061a8720p Mon Dec 19 04:46:53 MSK 2016
2d0 240 061a8720p Mon Dec 19 04:46:55 MSK 2016
2d0 240 061a8720p Mon Dec 19 04:46:56 MSK 2016

For Full HD:

780 438 061a8720p Mon Dec 19 05:07 :56 MSK 2016
780 438 061a8720p Mon Dec 19 05:07 :57 MSK 2016

Frame rate 60Hz

dazulrich
19.12.2016, 13:48
thanks Ingo.. yes the HD driver also reports the framerate in HEX 61a8 = 25000. from a quick glance at the openpli repo this doesn't seem to be issue for hdmu (openpli) as the code isn't making (much/any) use of those procs. while openatv does..

Edit: Actually where is the 60hz framerate shown? the proc reports 25.. puzzled ??!!

ingo
19.12.2016, 17:14
Actually where is the 60hz framerate shown? the proc reports 25.. puzzled ??!!
Hi,
I was referring to the video output settings azbox: "Refresh rate - 60 Hz"
At 50Hz, as follows:

780 438 061a8720p50 Mon Dec 19 18:47:37 MSK 2016
780 438 061a8720p50 Mon Dec 19 18:47:38 MSK 2016

ze900
24.12.2016, 00:45
[QUOTE = ingo; 117938] Oi,
eu estava referindo-se às definições de saída de vídeo AZBox: "taxa de actualização - 60 Hz"
a 50Hz, da seguinte forma: [/ QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Fan controle "rtisys" plugin não é mais para baixar github imagem receptor

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE = ze900; 117972] [QUOTE = ingo; 117938] Oi,
eu estava referindo-SE, definições de SAÍDA de Vídeo AZBox: "taxa de Actualização - 60 Hz"
a 50Hz, da Seguinte forma: [/ QUOTE]

- - - Atualizado - - -

Controle Fan "rtisys" não plug-in É mais para baixar github imagem receptor [/ QUOTE]

- - - Updated - - -

Fan control "rtisys" plugin is no longer to download github image receiver

ze900
24.12.2016, 02:34
Image receiver github systemplugins not more to downloadFan Control - (RTiSYS git13 + e368824-r16).

ze900
25.12.2016, 16:59
I can not access hdmu image server plugins and extensions

kapios
25.12.2016, 17:12
No problem here

ndminion
25.12.2016, 17:53
I can not update to 16587
opkg update
Collected errors:
* opkg_lock: Could not lock /run/opkg.lock: Resource temporarily unavailable.
MAT:~# opkg update
Deprecated version constraint '>' was used with the same meaning as '>='. Use '>>' for LATER constraint.
Downloading http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/3rdparty/HDMUPackages.gz.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Downloading http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/all/HDMUPackages.gz.
Downloading http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/azboxhd/HDMUPackages.gz.
Downloading http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/azboxhd_3rdparty/HDMUPackages.gz.
Downloading http://ipkserver.hdmedia-universe.com/bootlogos/HDMUPackages.gz.
Updated source 'hdmu-bootlogos'.
Downloading http://ipkserver.hdmedia-universe.com/mediacenter/HDMUPackages.gz.
Updated source 'hdmu-mediacenter'.
Downloading http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/mips32el/HDMUPackages.gz.
Downloading http://ipkserver.hdmedia-universe.com/mips/normal/HDMUPackages.gz.
Updated source 'hdmu-normal'.
Downloading http://ipkserver.hdmedia-universe.com/skins/HDMUPackages.gz.
Updated source 'hdmu-skins'.
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/3rdparty/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/all/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/azboxhd/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/azboxhd_3rdparty/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/mips32el/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.

kapios
25.12.2016, 18:04
same here.
I think would be temporary

ingo
25.12.2016, 18:32
I can not update to 16587

Mirror2 not available:

Not Found

The requested URL /images/mips/azboxhd/HDMU_16587_AzboxHD_OE_2757_Flash.zip was not found on this server.
Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu) Server at 198.245.62.46 Port 80

Mirror1 OK.

kapios
29.12.2016, 13:39
Trying 192.168.1.10...
Connected to 192.168.1.10.
Escape character is '^]'.

hdmu 4 azboxhd

Password:
HDMU 16165
Git 2750

# # ###### # # # #
# # # # ## ## # #
# # # # # # # # # #
####### # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # ###### # # #####

+ Box = azboxhd
+ HDMU Rev = 16165
+ GIT Rev = 2750
+ Hostname = azboxhd
+ Kernel = 3.3.1-opensat
+ Uptime = 12:24:58 up 7 min, load average: 1.09, 0.93, 0.48
+ CPU = MIPS 4KEc V6.9
+Memory Total = 101784 kB
+ Memory Free = 1768 kB

root@azboxhd:~# opkg update
Deprecated version constraint '>' was used with the same meaning as '>='. Use '>>' for LATER constraint.
Downloading http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/azboxhd_3rdparty/HDMUPackages.gz.
Downloading http://ipkserver.hdmedia-universe.com/skins/HDMUPackages.gz.Updated source 'hdmu-skins'.
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/3rdparty/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/all/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/azboxhd/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/azboxhd_3rdparty/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http://198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/mips32el/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.

ingo
02.01.2017, 15:44
There is a working mirror, instead of 198.245.62.46, for the installation and update packs (changing address *.-feed.conf in /etc /opkg)?
Very necessary ...
Thanks in advance.

bonkel
02.01.2017, 16:03
no, as i wrote days ago, the server is complety new installed... so have to wait till all boxes build...

hernanersouza
03.01.2017, 11:05
Hello friends.

The days I'm getting this error message and would like to know how to proceed because I can not install the plugin I need due to the error below:

Downloading http://ipkserver.hdmedia-universe.com/skins/HDMUPackages.gz.
Updated source 'hdmu-skins'.
Collected errors:

Tks

dazulrich
03.01.2017, 11:08
Did you read the last few posts before writing?

no, as i wrote days ago, the server is complety new installed... so have to wait till all boxes build...

hernanersouza
03.01.2017, 11:11
I read, but I was in doubt whether the problem is temporary or whether it would have to change (changing address * - feed.conf in / etc / opkg).

Sorry, but my English sucks.

dazulrich
03.01.2017, 12:14
Keep checking the "Images+Changelog" page for a new January image for Azbox.
Only then the plugin feed data is back..

kapios
19.01.2017, 19:47
Any news for server?

root@azboxhd:~# opkg update
Downloading http://ipkserver.hdmedia-universe.com/skins/HDMUPackages.gz.Updated source 'hdmu-skins'.
Collected errors:
* opkg_download_backend: Failed to download http:// 198.245.62.46/ipks/gst1/azboxhd/mips32el/HDMUPackages.gz, wget returned 1.

bonkel
19.01.2017, 20:48
No it does Not build AT the Moment have searched 3 Days for a fix i make sh4 AT the moment

Gesendet von meinem SM-G935F mit Tapatalk

biomus
19.01.2017, 21:35
@Bonkel, don't get yourself crazy over the SH4-shit! We (at least most of us) know that you want to make a stable image as fast as you can and then you can go to other projects. Out of experience, I can tell you that sometimes, when you are stuck on a problem, you should look at another problem. It clears your head, After a while, when you look at the first problem again, it is possible you'll see the solution straight away!
Anyway, (I think I can speak for the majority) We appreciate what you guys are doing. I really hope the team can find the solution to the SH4-Problems. Good luck!

edud2k
22.01.2017, 00:38
Thanks @bonkel new image for azbox works fine today (with the pluguins too)

ingo
22.01.2017, 12:36
In HDMU_16588_AzboxHD_OE_2782 (gstreamer v1.11.0) again broken dvbmediasink work (incorrect operation of FWD / REV / PAUSE).
Replacing the previous dvbmediasink HDMU_16587_AzboxHD_OE_2757_Flash (gstreamer v1.10.1) completely eliminates the problem. Necessary and sufficient to replace only libgstdvbaudiosink.so.
Help solve the problem, thanks in advance.

unclesam78
23.01.2017, 20:35
Hallo Zusammen,
Funktioniert bei euch TimeShift korrekt? Bei mir irgendwie nicht, seid ein paar Versionen. Habe eine interne HDD angeschlossen. Sobald ich das TV Bild für paar Sekunden pausiere und danach wieder starte, holt die Aufnahme das Live Bild irgendwann ein, als würde die Festplatte nicht schnell genug speichern. Lasse ich es für mehrere min pausieren, verhält sich Timeshift wie eine Aufnahme. Bei den 15... Versionen war das nicht der Fall. Liegt das Phänomen an meiner Box oder habt ihr auch das Problem?
mfg

ndminion
23.01.2017, 21:33
on HDMU do not working blindscan
< 25455.321> Traceback (most recent call last):< 25455.322> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 66, in action
< 25455.335> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
< 25455.336> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 51, in okbuttonClick
< 25455.340> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
< 25455.344> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/plugin.py", line 1337, in main
< 25455.346> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 249, in openWithCallback
< 25455.351> dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 25455.352> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 259, in open
< 25455.354> dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 25455.354> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 196, in instantiateDialog
< 25455.356> return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
< 25455.357> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 219, in doInstantiateDialog
< 25455.359> dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 25455.359> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/plugin.py", line 125, in __init__
< 25455.361> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/plugin.py", line 399, in createSetup
< 25455.363> NameError: global name 'brandoem' is not defined
unclesam78 (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/member.php?19721-unclesam78) timeshift good work on hdd

unclesam78
25.01.2017, 08:33
i have found the issue, why timeshift didnt work and solved it. thx for the Feedback ndminion!

dazulrich
25.01.2017, 11:41
und woran lag es?

unclesam78
27.01.2017, 17:32
hatte die Azbox falsch formatiert:
vorher: hda1 ca 350mb ext3
hda2 ca 4mb ext2 ( hier war der Fehler, ext2 anstatt ext3)
hda3 ca 160mb swap

jetz: hda1 395mb ext3
hda2 121mb swap
Habe ein 512mb Delock DOM geholt, damit das ganze Speicherproblem weg ist.
Nun ist sie moderat übertaktet, damit die Umschaltzeiten nicht ganz so schlimm sind.
Nur mit der HDD an der Fritz Box habe ich es noch nicht geschafft zu verbinden.
Er findet im Netzwerk Browser die Box, aber es läst sich nix aufklappen und somit keine Hdd verbinden. Im OATV 5.3 ging es direkt.
Habe es jetzt aber noch nicht nach dem letzten Flashen probiert. Der größte Vorteil vom HDMU ist, das
wenn ein Film im Media Player fertig ist, kann man mit der EXIT Taste wieder in die Filmliste gehen (Film pausiert am Ende). Habe bis jetzt keine Möglichkeit gefunden damit er auto.
zurückspringt in die Filmliste. Im OATV hängt sich die Box auf, warum auch immer. Die Box dient jetzt eh nur noch übergangsweise, bis ne neue kommt, dazu ist sie
einfach zu alt und zu langsam. (Reserve Box)

dazulrich
28.01.2017, 12:44
@bonkel
with Ingo reporting Azbox gstreamer broken again and no changes to the mediasink, can you check if you reverted the below change in the most recent build? --with-azboxhd anstelle --with-azbox.

great.

@Bonkel. Aenderungen committed in master branch. Kannst du bitte in azbox-331.inc (nur dort, nicht in azbox.inc)

DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azbox"mit

DVBMEDIASINK_CONFIG = "--with-wma --with-wmv --with-pcm --with-dtsdownmix --with-azboxhd"
ersetzen?
/Daz

ndminion
06.02.2017, 11:36
on image HDMU do not work sound AAC

ingo
09.02.2017, 18:22
@bonkel
with Ingo reporting Azbox gstreamer broken again and no changes to the mediasink, can you check if you reverted the below change in the most recent build? --with-azboxhd anstelle --with-azbox.

@ Bonkel, dazulrich
In HDMU_16733 restored dvbmediasink (correct operation of the FWD / REV / PAUSE), Thank you!

In HDMU_16733 (gstreamer v1.11.1), compared with HDMU_16587 (gstreamer v1.10.1) observed:

1) When playing https://yadi.sk/i/75y_OHDS3DgxHh
HDMU_16733 - audio NOK
HDMU_16587 - audio OK
Replacement HDMU_16733 only libgstdvbaudiosink.so from HDMU_16587 leads to a positive result (HDMU_16733 - audio OK).
What could be the reason?

2) It does not refer to dvbmediasink.
Changes in GUISkin.py image HDMU_16733 (path /usr/lib.enigma2/python/Components), it concerns "self.skin_title", led to the incorrect handling of "title" Some plugins.

dazulrich
10.02.2017, 11:03
Hi ingo.
good to hear the FWD / REV / PAUSE is fixed.
no idea why the audio is broken.. I seem to get some audio towards the end of the clip. but not as early as on the PC. so audio "works", just not as expected.. in the movie, say you jump forward, does audio always has big delay coming back? or is this just at the beginning here?
nothing had changed on the mediasink end. will try to have a look when i get some time.

ingo
10.02.2017, 21:11
Hi, dazulrich.
This short-term link to the video without sound http://185.38.12.50/sec/1486787275/38333030c40871bf78d9542c21dadbce77b5b77e235ca0a4/ivs/8c/a6/31a118124bf9/hls/tracks-2,5/index.m3u8
While not critical, - a minor issue. If no difference in operation mediasinka HDMU_16587 image, I would have it no attention.
So I decided to tell in advance to avoid a more serious problem in the future.

dazulrich
11.02.2017, 02:43
ok. i think this is general issue with audiosink. but may well be linked to gst updates.
when i play this with differnt STB i don't get audio either. i think this is linked to the audio profile on the stream.
when i play the file or a stream recoding i have sound after doing number jump. While on oter ST with oatv6, i don't have audio - ever...
there is something more general and fundamental at play here.

kapios
01.03.2017, 18:52
i have found the issue, why timeshift didnt work and solved it. thx for the Feedback ndminion!
Hi
how to fix timeshift?

kapios
09.03.2017, 10:26
Hello there
i use a long time plugin (enigma2-plugin-extensions-subssupport_1.5.4) with mediaplayer2
in last image HDMU 16733 i cannot select subtitle. in tab close subtitle I press the arrow up, down and it is not responding
I have done a clean install but I have the same effect
I have try this with openatv and openspa and no problem there

http://www.mediafire.com/file/gae4qn74mdm5c2w/mediaplayer2_sub.rar

ndminion
14.03.2017, 14:37
why do not updated image on our reciver? AzboxME have update 27.02 and 28.02

dazulrich
14.03.2017, 16:37
so are all other images... not just azbox,

ndminion
01.04.2017, 20:55
on azbox hd do not work satfinder and blindscan! Image 06 feb

bonkel
03.04.2017, 12:34
Crash?

ndminion
05.04.2017, 18:28
Crashlog for blindscan
< 3797.299> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 66, in action
< 3797.377> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 46, in action
< 3797.379> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 52, in okbuttonClick
< 3797.384> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
< 3797.388> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/plugin.py", line 1337, in main
< 3797.391> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 249, in openWithCallback
< 3797.397> dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 3797.397> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 259, in open
< 3797.399> dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 3797.400> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 196, in instantiateDialog
< 3797.402> return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
< 3797.403> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 219, in doInstantiateDialog
< 3797.405> dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 3797.405> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/plugin.py", line 125, in __init__
< 3797.407> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/plugin.py", line 415, in createSetup
< 3797.409> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/plugin.py", line 1210, in SatBandCheck
< 3797.412> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan/plugin.py", line 1236, in isCbandLNB
< 3797.414> AttributeError: 'ConfigNothing' object has no attribute 'lof'

impar
08.04.2017, 21:23
HDMI-CEC don't work...

zeini
09.04.2017, 08:51
With Azbox isn't able do work with HDMI-CEC.

ndminion
09.04.2017, 09:17
Will be update to HDMU_17034?

ndminion
15.06.2017, 08:30
will be to contined making image for AZBOX?

bonkel
15.06.2017, 11:05
Yes.....

ndminion
21.07.2017, 21:24
Thanks for update image! I updated HDMU 06.02.2017 to 19.07.2017 very fine. I exchanged folder opkg from last image.

missile
03.08.2017, 20:38
Vielen Dank für das Update.
Gutes Image für Video und Audio.
Es funktioniert nicht auf meinem digitalen terrestrischen Decoder azbox premium plus.
Ich hoffe, das Problem zu lösen.

bonkel
03.08.2017, 20:45
Log ???

ndminion
03.08.2017, 21:07
With me HDMU work fine!
Want HDMU_17392_ (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/images/mips/azboxminime/HDMU_17392_AzboxMiniMe_OE_2886_webif.zip) for AzboxHD !

ingo
12.08.2017, 14:28
The modes "Reboot" and "Deep standby" do not work in the image of HDMU_17343_AzboxHD_OE_2873, instead of them the receiver switches to the "Restart enigma" mode. I.e,

"Reboot" -> "Restart enigma"
"Deep standby" -> "Restart enigma"
"Restart enigma" -> "Restart enigma"

Is it possible to fix it?

bonkel
13.08.2017, 09:40
You have to wait for new image.

steve21
18.09.2017, 10:37
Hello

Does anybody know why when I returned back from Media Player to DVB-T the screen quality is not so clear (70% transparency)?

ingo
22.09.2017, 10:53
Will AzboxHD update its image?

bonkel
22.09.2017, 15:18
as you can see in build feed, this box failed, i will check it soon

bonkel
24.09.2017, 16:48
ist wieder online!

kapios
24.09.2017, 22:46
ist wieder online!
new image
always crashing.
no start.
without restore settings
log (http://www.mediafire.com/file/694is37olk5iado/enigma2_crash_1362738925.log)

bonkel
25.09.2017, 16:19
this is not a real log?

missile
25.09.2017, 17:16
I too had the same problems.
Thank you
http://www.mediafire.com/file/x9o99c7be9av65s/messages

ndminion
25.09.2017, 20:29
I updated HDMU to last version very good. Azbox Elite work fine. missile this is trouble do not see

missile
26.09.2017, 14:43
I too had the same problems azbox premium plus hd

kapios
26.09.2017, 17:15
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170926/510d6aab8ec20f1733c9f2f9332cb0e5.jpg

New installation
Image no start
Azbox premium

Log file is in madia/hdd?

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

bonkel
26.09.2017, 17:45
do you have delete hdmu center or something else?
i dont understand, why the image is working for other persons...

kapios
26.09.2017, 18:10
I did not touch anything
After exit wizard crashing

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

missile
26.09.2017, 20:11
Even for me, after network setup (no change from automatic configuration) the system crashes

Macbest
27.09.2017, 15:44
The same on Gigablue Quad Image....

bonkel
28.09.2017, 12:48
I dont see a log from Network crash

ultra_signal
21.10.2017, 04:48
I'm with the same fault. Can anyone make downloadable image with previous version for my azbox premium +? Thank you.

I'm with the same fault. Can anyone make downloadable image with previous version for my azbox premium +? Thank you.I too had the same problems azbox premium plus hd

I'm with the same fault. Can anyone make downloadable image with previous version for my azbox premium +? Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

kapios
21.10.2017, 21:19
the previous version 17343 https://www.mediafire.com/download/lv41v62658vt3yw

After install with online update go to last version
Image start up normalyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171021/4b6c963fd3dd7046700f470ab68f44a8.jpg

AZBOX HD

ultra_signal
23.10.2017, 22:10
Thank you very much, friend, Kapios. :ba6:

ultra_signal
24.10.2017, 00:00
option off does not work?

ultra_signal
24.10.2017, 23:23
I have installed two dvbs2 tuners. With this image version 17343 the second tuner in dvbs2 is not running. Can anyone help?

maxiteam
27.10.2017, 14:52
Hi,
Whenever I try to install an hdmu image, this appears.
Azbox Me

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c597/nk6ad77hk00o7k86g.jpg (https://www.mediafire.com/view/?nk6ad77hk00o7k8)

ultra_signal
27.10.2017, 15:40
the previous version 17343 https://www.mediafire.com/download/lv41v62658vt3yw

Hi,
Whenever I try to install an hdmu image, this appears.
Azbox Me

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c597/nk6ad77hk00o7k86g.jpg (https://www.mediafire.com/view/?nk6ad77hk00o7k8)

kapios
27.10.2017, 15:57
the previous version 17343 https://www.mediafire.com/download/lv41v62658vt3ywIs not for ME this version, is for HD

AZBOX HD

maxiteam
27.10.2017, 16:51
I did not install this one, I just put the post here, because it also does this with AzboxME with the correct download image.

ultra_signal
27.10.2017, 21:25
Could anyone make downloadable version 16733 image for azbox hd Premium HD +?

kapios
28.10.2017, 00:12
Could anyone make downloadable version 16733 image for azbox hd Premium HD +?I think not have hdmu image for hd+ or is the same with hd models
http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/pages.php?pageid=1&box=start

Openatv have image for hd÷
http://images.mynonpublic.com/openatv/current/index.php?open=azboxhd

AZBOX HD

ultra_signal
28.10.2017, 03:17
image HDMU fast with updates. The openAtv image is too slow for Azbox premium HD +. I am very good with Version 17343 in its speed at change channell. However, I am having trouble recognizing the DVBS2 tuner and do not turn off the unit by the remote control. The fan goes on and the internal HD also.

Can anyone help me with these bugs? Please. Grateful.

kapios
28.10.2017, 07:23
image HDMU fast with updates. The openAtv image is too slow.

agree
+1

AZBOX HD

ndminion
02.11.2017, 12:02
Thanks for update!!! Work image very fine and stable

kapios
10.11.2017, 17:36
last update
Crash after installhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171110/0835fc7b3398ad4de69f7e437e86e064.jpg

AZBOX HD

TheChip
11.11.2017, 11:14
New Images will be build.

ingo
12.11.2017, 17:12
After setting up the network (via the "Setup Wizard"), crash:
OpenPLi Enigma2 crash log

crashdate=Птн Мар 8 11:43:14 2013
compiledate=Nov 7 2017
skin=skin.xml
sourcedate=2017-11-03
branch=mips
rev=c8a7991
component=Enigma2

stbmodel=ultimo
stbmodel=premium
kernelcmdline=mem=107m console=ttyS0,115200
nimsockets=NIM Socket 0:
imageissue=hdmu 4 %h
freeram=MemTotal: 101784 kB

:0: UserWarning: You do not have a working installation of the service_identity module: 'No module named service_identity'. Please install it from <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/service_identity> and make sure all of its dependencies are satisfied. Without the service_identity module and a recent enough pyOpenSSL to support it, Twisted can perform only rudimentary TLS client hostname verification. Many valid certificate/hostname mappings may be rejected.
[Avahi] Client failure: Daemon connection failed

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 167, in processDelay
callback(*retval)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/NetworkWizard/NetworkWizard.py", line 185, in resetNetworkConfigFinished
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 538, in afterAsyncCode
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 526, in updateValues
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 589, in afterAsyncCode
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 199, in instantiateDialog
return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 229, in doInstantiateDialog
dlg.applySkin()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 154, in applySkin
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 57, in createGUIScreen
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/NetworkSetup.py", line 363, in layoutFinished
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 629, in getText
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 716, in genText
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Adding a parameter to the file "settings" (via init 4, init 3):
config.misc.firstrun = false
removes crash.
Next, configure "Network Setup".

kapios, to eliminate the crash "No module named servise_identity", add the folder "HDMUCenter" in the "Extensions" from previous versions of the image.

ingo
13.11.2017, 06:54
To work streaming video (audio) in HDMU_17601_AzboxHD_OE_2918_Flash, you need to add the package "gstreamer1.0-plugins-good-soup".
To resolve the error while telnet is running, you need to add the file "dynmotd" from the previous image assemblies to /usr/bin.

kapios
13.11.2017, 17:54
After setting up the network (via the "Setup Wizard"), crash:
OpenPLi Enigma2 crash log

crashdate=Птн Мар 8 11:43:14 2013
compiledate=Nov 7 2017
skin=skin.xml
sourcedate=2017-11-03
branch=mips
rev=c8a7991
component=Enigma2

stbmodel=ultimo
stbmodel=premium
kernelcmdline=mem=107m console=ttyS0,115200
nimsockets=NIM Socket 0:
imageissue=hdmu 4 %h
freeram=MemTotal: 101784 kB

:0: UserWarning: You do not have a working installation of the service_identity module: 'No module named service_identity'. Please install it from <https://pypi.python.org/pypi/service_identity> and make sure all of its dependencies are satisfied. Without the service_identity module and a recent enough pyOpenSSL to support it, Twisted can perform only rudimentary TLS client hostname verification. Many valid certificate/hostname mappings may be rejected.
[Avahi] Client failure: Daemon connection failed

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 167, in processDelay
callback(*retval)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/NetworkWizard/NetworkWizard.py", line 185, in resetNetworkConfigFinished
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 538, in afterAsyncCode
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 526, in updateValues
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Wizard.py", line 589, in afterAsyncCode
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 199, in instantiateDialog
return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 229, in doInstantiateDialog
dlg.applySkin()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 154, in applySkin
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 57, in createGUIScreen
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/NetworkSetup.py", line 363, in layoutFinished
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 629, in getText
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 716, in genText
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable
Adding a parameter to the file "settings" (via init 4, init 3):
config.misc.firstrun = false
removes crash.
Next, configure "Network Setup".

kapios, to eliminate the crash "No module named servise_identity", add the folder "HDMUCenter" in the "Extensions" from previous versions of the image.Thanks Ingo image now start up normally .
But if i go in _system infos_ crashing

AZBOX HD

ndminion
31.12.2017, 20:07
Happy New Year!!! Do not starting last image 30.12 for Azbox and crashing. crashlog do not write.

kapios
05.01.2018, 17:05
any news for update always crashing

bonkel
05.01.2018, 22:32
no, im working on sh4 at the moment

zakn
06.01.2018, 08:31
Good luck on your work for SH4!

I have a STI7162 and looking forward for your new image. Please ensure that the WiFi is working properly for wlan Ralink RT5370 (http://www.ebay.com/bhp/ralink-rt5370) as I am unable to use WiFi on the latest image "HDMU_17199_E2_spark7162_217_git_608_nodebug_mix_Fl ash"

flac
06.01.2018, 11:12
@zakn,

that does not belong here.
We are not in the SH4 area her.

Regards

flac

missile
06.05.2018, 17:16
The latest version of HDMU dating back to April 7 is working.The problem is still that for the azbox premium plus decoder the terrestrial tuner is not yet functional.In reality, the terrestrial tuner, after having changed the terrestrial.xml file in the encoding = "UTF-8" version, can correctly find the terrestrial frequency signal but can not scan any channel.I also verified that while registering a program from the satellite, the terrestrial tuner tunes and optimally displays all the channels
The latest version of HDMU dating back to April 7 is working.The problem is still that for the azbox premium plus decoder the terrestrial tuner is not yet functional.In reality, the terrestrial tuner, after having changed the terrestrial.xml file in the encoding = "UTF-8" version, can correctly find the terrestrial frequency signal but can not scan any channel.I also verified that while registering a program from the satellite, the terrestrial tuner tunes and optimally displays all the channels

ingo
28.01.2019, 20:27
For a long time, do not raise the Azbox theme ...
In the video clips in the "dash" format from youtube, for example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJQP7kiw5Fk
the video plays, but the audio does not. The problem of lack of audio can be solved on the HDMU image, for Azbox? Maybe I need to install additional packages? Image HDMU_18249_AzboxHD_OE_3024_Flash.
Thank.

hdmu 4 azboxhd

azboxhd login:
root

Password:

HDMU 18249
Git 3024

-sh: /etc/profile.d/*: No such file or directory

7[r[999;999H[6n
[1;31m
# # ###### # # # #
# # # # ## ## # #
# # # # # # # # # #
####### # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # # # # # # #
# # ###### # # #####

[0;35m+++++++++++++++++: [0;37mSystem Data[0;35m :+++++++++++++++++++
[0;35m+ [0;37mBox [0;35m= [1;32mazboxhd
[0;35m+ [0;37mHDMU Rev [0;35m= [1;32m18249
[0;35m+ [0;37mGIT Rev [0;35m= [1;32m3024
[0;35m+ [0;37mHostname [0;35m= [1;32mazboxhd
[0;35m+ [0;37mKernel [0;35m= [1;32m3.3.1-opensat
[0;35m+ [0;37mUptime [0;35m=[1;32m 20:59:00 up 59 min, load average: 2.34, 1.79, 1.47
[0;35m+ [0;37mCPU [0;35m=[1;32m MIPS 4KEc V6.9
[0;35m+[0;37mMemory Total [0;35m= [1;32m101784 kB
[0;35m+ [0;37mMemory Free [0;35m= [1;32m1524 kB
[0m

i
n
i
t

ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=6 enigma2 2>&1 |tee /tmp/e2.log

[Avahi] avahi_timeout_new

[Avahi] avahi_watch_new(3 0x1)
[Avahi] avahi_timeout_update
[Avahi] avahi_timeout_free
[Avahi] client state: 2
[eInit] + (1) Background File Eraser
[eInit] + (5) Tuxtxt
[eInit] + (8) graphics acceleration manager
[eInit] + (9) Font Render Class
PYTHONPATH: /usr/lib/enigma2/python
DVB_API_VERSION 5 DVB_API_VERSION_MINOR 5
ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=6
[eInit] + (9) gLCD
[eFbLCD] /dev/fb1: No such file or directory
[eFbLCD] framebuffer /dev/fb1 not available
[gLCDDC] resolution: 132x64x8 stride=132
[eInit] + (9) GFBDC
[fb] /dev/fb0: 8174k video mem

[fb] double buffering available!
[gFBDC] resolution: 1280x720x32 stride=5120, 974kB available for acceleration surfaces.
[eInit] + (10) gRC
[gRC] thread created successfully
[eInit] + (15) eWindowStyleManager
[eInit] + (20) AVSwitch Driver
[eAVSwitch] failed to open /dev/dbox/fp0 to monitor vcr scart slow blanking changed: No such file or directory
[eInit] + (20) misc options
[eInit] + (20) RC Input layer
[eInit] + (20) UHF Modulator
[eInit] + (20) DVB-CI UI
[eInit] + (21) input device driver
[eInputDeviceInit] adding device /dev/input/event0
[eRCDeviceInputDev] device "dreambox advanced remote control (native)" is a remotecontrol
[eInputDeviceInit] Found 1 input devices.
[eInit] + (22) Hdmi CEC driver
[eHdmiCEC] cannot open /dev/hdmi_cec: No such file or directory
[eInit] + (30) eActionMap
[eInit] + (35) CA handler
[eInit] + (35) CI Slots
[CI] scanning for common interfaces..
[CI] Slot: 0 setSource: A
[CI] done, found 1 common interface slots
[CI] Streaming CI routing interface not advertised, assuming DVR method
[CI] Streaming CI finish interface not advertised, assuming "tuner" method
[eInit] + (40) eServiceCenter
[eServiceCenter] settings instance.
[eInit] + (41) Stream server
[Avahi] avah
i_timeout_new

[Avahi] Registered azboxhd (_e2stream._tcp) on azboxhd:8001
[eInit] + (41) Encoders
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryDVB
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryFS
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryMP3
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryM2TS
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryHDMI
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryTS
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryWebTS
[eInit] + (41) eServiceFactoryDVD
[eInit] reached rl 70
[eDVBDB] ---- opening lame channel db
[eDVBDB] reading services (version 4)
[eDVBDB] loaded 24 channels/transponders and 327 services
eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::clear()
[eDVBResourceManager] scanning for frontends..
[eDVBFrontend] opening frontend 0

[eDVBFrontend] frontend 0 has DVB API 505

[eDVBFrontend] close frontend 0
[eDVBAdapterLinux] get demux 0
[eDVBAdapterLinux] get demux 1
[eDVBAdapterLinux] get demux 2
[eDVBResourceManager] found 1 adapter, 1 frontends(1 sim) and 3 demux
[eDVBLocalTimeHandler] Use valid Linux Time :) (RTC?)

[eEPGCache] Initialized EPGCache (wait for setCacheFile call now)

[MAIN] found 29 spinner!
[setIoPrio] best-effort level 3 ok

[eDVBFrontend] Failed to open /dev/dbox/fp0

[Misc_Options] 12V output detected
[Harddisk] enumerating block devices...

[Harddisk] new device hda -> /dev/hda -> /dev/hda
[Console] command: ('hdparm', 'hdparm', '-S0', '/dev/hda')
[eConsoleAppContainer] Starting hdparm
[Console] command: ('sdparm', 'sdparm', '-C stop', '/dev/hda')
[eConsoleAppContainer] Starting sdparm
[Harddisk] new device hdb -> /dev/hdb -> /dev/hdb

[Console] command: ('sdparm', 'sdparm', '--set=SCT=0', '/dev/hdb')
[Console] command: ('sdparm', 'sdparm', '-C stop', '/dev/hdb')

Activating keymap: Default (US)

[Console] command: loadkmap < /usr/share/keymaps/default.kmap
[eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /bin/sh
Activating language РуÑÑкий

[gRC] main thread is non-idle! display spinner!

[SKIN ERROR] error in /usr/share/enigma2/

eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::clear()

[SecConfigure] sec config cleared
[eDVBFrontend] setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 0 to slotid 0, descr Conexant CX24116/CX24118, need rotorworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 Yes
[SecConfigure] slot: 0 configmode: advanced
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setSlotNotLinked] slot=0
[SecConfigure] add 49 to 3
[SecConfigure] add 130 to 4
[SecConfigure] add 360 to 1
[SecConfigure] add 3592 to 2
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::addLNB] lnb=0)
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBNum] lnbnum=1
eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBSatCRformat(0 )
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBLOFL] logfl=10750000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBLOFH] lofh=10750000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBThreshold] threshold=11600000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBIncreasedVolt age] onoff=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setDiSEqcMode] mode=1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setToneburst] toneburst=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setCommittedCommand] command=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setFastDiSEqc] onoff=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setSeqRepeat] onoff=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setRepeats] repeat=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setCommandOrder] order=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBSlotMask] slotmask=1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBPrio] prio=-1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::addSatellite] orb_pos=360
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setVoltageMode] mode=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentContro
l::setToneMode] mode=0

[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setRotorPosNum] posnum=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::addLNB] lnb=1)
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBNum] lnbnum=2
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBLOFL] logfl=9750000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBLOFH] lofh=10600000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBThreshold] threshold=11700000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setCommittedCommand] command=1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setFastDiSEqc] onoff=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::addSatellite] orb_pos=3592
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setToneMode] mode=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::addLNB] lnb=2)
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBNum] lnbnum=3
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBLOFH
] lofh=10600000

[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setCommittedCommand] command=2
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setFastDiSEqc] onoff=1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::addSatellite] orb_pos=49
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::addLNB] lnb=3)
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBNum] lnbnum=4
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setLNBLOFH] lofh=10600000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setCommittedCommand] command=3
[eD
VBSatelliteEquipmentControl::setFastDiSEqc] onoff=0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl::addSatellite] orb_pos=130
[SecConfigure] sec config completed

[ML] BlurayPlayer not installed: cannot import name BlurayPlayer

[eDVBDB] Renumbering...

[iInputDevices] getInputDevices mice <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 25] Inappropriate ioctl for device >

[iInputDevices] setRepeat for device event0 to 100 ms
[iInputDevices] setDelay for device event0 to 800 ms
[eDVBVolumecontrol] Setvolume: raw: 100 100, -1db: 0 0

[eDVBDB] Renumbering...

[eTuxttxtApp] enable caching

[keymapparser] keymap file /usr/share/enigma2/keytranslation.xml not found

[Console] command: ('/sbin/ip', '/sbin/ip', '-o', 'addr', 'show', 'dev', 'eth0')
[eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /sbin/ip
[Console] command: ('/sbin/ip', '/sbin/ip', '-o', 'addr', 'show', 'dev', 'wlan0')
[eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /sbin/ip

[eDboxLCD] can't open /dev/dbox/fp0: No such file or directory

[serviceapp_set_setting] setting serviceexteplayer3 options

[serviceapp_set_setting] setting servicegstplayer options
[serviceapp_set_setting] setting servicemp3 options
[gstplayer_set_setting] setting servicegstplayer options
[gstplayer_set_setting] setting servicemp3 options
[exteplayer3_set_setting] setting serviceextplayer3 options
[exteplayer3_set_setting] setting servicemp3 options

self.automounts without active mounts {'MediaPCHOMEPC': {'username': 'username', 'sharedir': 'Media-PC', 'sharename': 'MediaPCHOMEPC', 'active': 'False', 'ip': '192.168.1.5', 'hdd_replacement': 'False', 'password': 'password', 'isMounted': False, 'mounttype': 'cifs', 'options': 'rw'}}

[AutoMount.py] UMOUNT-CMD---> umount -fl '/media/net/MediaPCHOMEPC'
[Console] command: umount -fl '/media/net/MediaPCHOMEPC'
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for NetworkBrowser
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Search for network shares
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for MountManager

[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Manage network shares
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Mount again
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Attempt to mount shares again

ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=6 enigma2 2>&1 |tee /tmp/e2.log
[VideoHardware] getModeList for port Scart

[VideoHardware] getModeList for port YPbPr
[VideoHardware] getModeList for port Scart
[VideoHardware] getModeList for port DVI
[VideoHardware] hotplug on dvi
[VideoHardware] setMode - port: DVI mode: 720p rate: 60Hz

('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', "The directory path does not end with '/':\n%s")

('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'File with the same name exists in the directory path:\n%s')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'The missing directory:\n%s could not be created!')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'The directory path:\n%s does not exist!')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'There exists already a directory with this name:\n%s')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'The path is OK, the file name was not specified:\n%s')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'The directory path and file name is OK:\n%s')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'The directory path is not specified!')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Symbolic link with the same name in the directory path:\n%s available!')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', "The directory path does not begin with '/':\n%s")

('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'List')

('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Wall')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Color')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Black&White')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Color (Zoom)')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Black&White (Zoom)')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Blue')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Green')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Red')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Aqua')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'White')

('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Low')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Medium')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'High')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'mipsel')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'sh4')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'i686')

('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'armv7')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'armv5t')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', '\xd0\x9f\xd1\x80\xd0\xb8 \xd0\xb2\xd0\xbe\xd1\x81\xd0\xbf\xd1\x80\xd0\xbe\x d0\xb8\xd0\xb7\xd0\xb2\xd0\xb5\xd0\xb4\xd0\xb5\xd0 \xbd\xd0\xb8\xd0\xb8')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', '\xd0\x9f\xd1\x80\xd0\xb8 \xd0\xb2\xd0\xba\xd0\xbb\xd1\x8e\xd1\x87\xd0\xb5\x d0\xbd\xd0\xb8\xd0\xb8 \xd0\xbf\xd0\xbb\xd0\xb0\xd0\xb3\xd0\xb8\xd0\xbd\x d0\xb0')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Forward')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Backward')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Random')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Endless')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'On')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Off')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Automatic')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Ask user')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Return to previous service')

('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Return to previous service')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Pause movie at end')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'HELP')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'PVR/VIDEO')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'RECORD')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Start from the beginning')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'Resume from last position')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'HELP')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'PVR/VIDEO')
('[RussianMediaPark] fallback to default translation for', 'EPG/INFO')

---->350<----

No module named servicewebts
ERROR servicewebts STREAM ************************************************** *****
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: Playlist
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: VODplayer
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: TasksScreen
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: SelectorQuality
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: SelectorAudio
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: Plugin_menu
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: Security_menu
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: SelectSearch
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MainPrScreen
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: VirtualKeyBoardRUS_FIXED
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: KinopoiskScreen
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: EpgScreen

loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: Templatee

loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: buttonshdmu
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: buttongreenhdc
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_MainMenu
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_SoftcamControl
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_OverclockControl
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_SystemControl
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_TunerControl
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_SystemInfos
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_ufsup
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_OSDControl
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_VFDControl
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_VideoControl
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_DLNAServer
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_OpenVPN
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_SkinControl
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_Settings
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMU_PlugControl
HDMU Center: Import evfd failed

getFPVersion failed!

[OpenWebif] -D- tuner '0' 'Conexant CX24116/CX24118' 'Тюнер A'

[Seasondream] Default translation [ru] set

[Seasondream] Default translation [ru] set

[SHOUTcast] desktop size 1280x725

[FilebrowserVTi] set language to ru

[FilebrowserVTI] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for Filebrowser VTi - type_utils
[FilebrowserVTI] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for type utils

[FilebrowserVTI] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for Filebrowser VTi

[EPGC Load] Poller disabled.

[EPGC Save] Poller disabled.
[EPGRefresh] Unable to initialize MPHelp: No module named MPHelp - Help not available!

added
Plugin Extensions/WebInterface failed to load: No module named plugin

[Seasondream] Gateway server started

loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: bg

loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: bgTemplate
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: bgmoveTemplate
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: HDMUMC_MainMenu
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_Settings
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_AudioPlayer
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_AudioPlaylist
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: AudioPlayerSettings
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: Lyrics
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_WebRadio
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_WebDown
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_Videotempla
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_VideoPlayer
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_VideoPlayerFull
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_VideoPlayerCoverflow
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: VideoPlayerSettings
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: BonkelPlayer
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: mcstars
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_VideoInfoView
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_BurningSeries
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_BSInfoView
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: BSSettings
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_PictureViewer
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_PicSetup
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: Selectmusic
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MC_WeatherInfo

loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: WeatherSetup
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MSNWeatherPluginSearch
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MSNWeatherPluginEntryConfigScreen
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MCMessageBox
loadSkin: Screen already defined elsewhere: MCChoiceBox
Media Center: Import evfd failed
[ShootYourScreen] set language to ru
[ShootYourScreen] set language to ru
[ShootYourScreen] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for Harddisk
[ShootYourScreen] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for USB Device
[ShootYourScreen] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for CF Card

[ShootYourScreen] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for CF Card (Partition 4)
[ShootYourScreen] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for ST31000520AS
[ShootYourScreen] fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for OSD

[Yamp] Set language to ru

[Yamp] Set language to ru

[Yamp] Fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for Configuration

[Yamp] Fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for off

[Yamp] Fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for all
[Yamp] Fallback to default Enigma2 Translation for special

[EPGImport] autostart (0) occured at 1548698488.31

wasTimerWakeup failed!

[EPGImport] autostart (0) occured at 1548698488.75
[EPGImport] WakeUpTime now set to -1 (now=1548698488)
[EPGRefresh] Timer added <EPGRefreshTimerEntry (Пнд 28 Янв 2019 21:01:58, 0, <bound method EPGRefresh.prepareRefresh of <Plugins.Extensions.EPGRefresh.EPGRefresh.EPGRefres h instance at 0x727c6b70>>)>
[EPGRefresh] Use OpenWebif

[ShootYourScreen] start....
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'MovielistPreviewScreen'>
[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'MovielistPreviewScreen'>
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'ServNumScreen'>
[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'ServNumScreen'>

[eEPGCache] setCacheFile read/write epg data from/to '/media/hdd/epg.dat'
[eEPGCache] time updated.. start EPG Mainloop
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'Screensaver'>
[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'Screensaver'>
[Skin] Processing screen: SecondInfoBar

[Skin] No skin to read...
[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'SecondInfoBar'>
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'HideVBILine'>

[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'HideVBILine'>

[Skin] Processing screen: ChannelSelection

[Skin] Processing screen: RdsInfoDisplay

[Skin] Processing screen: RdsInfoDisplaySummary
[Skin] Processing screen: UnhandledKey

[Skin] Processing screen: Dish
warning, skin is missing element From in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element Goto in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element tunerName in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element turnSpeed in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element turnTime in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>

[Skin] Processing screen: BufferIndicator
[Skin] Processing screen: TimeshiftState

[Skin] Processing screen: TimeshiftLive
no teletext plugin found!
[Skin] Processing screen: SubtitleDisplay
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
[Skin] Processing screen: InfoBar

[Skin] Processing screen: InfoBarSummary

[Skin] Processing screen: Volume
[Skin] Processing screen: Mute
setValue 20
[eDVBVolumecontrol] Setvolume: raw: 20 20, -1db: 51 51

[Skin] Processing screen: Scart

[Avahi] timeout elapsed

playing 1:0:1:6B1:3138:13E:820000:0:0:0:

GLOBECAST

GLOBECAST

130E
130E
[eEPGCache] 54652 events read from /media/hdd/epg.dat

[eDVBServicePlay] timeshift

not pauseable.
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
[eDVBResourceManager] allocate channel.. 3138:013e
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] direct_connected 1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] canTune 1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 0 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 1 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 2 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 3 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] sat 130 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret1 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret5 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret 10000, score old 0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] score new 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] final score 10002
[eDVBFrontend] (0)tune
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] direct_connected 1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] canTune 1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 0 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 1 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 2 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 3 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] sat 130 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret1 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret5 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret 10000, score old 0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] score new 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] final score 10002
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
[eDVBFrontend] prepare_sat System 0 Freq 11034000 Pol 1 SR 27500000 INV 2 FEC 3 orbpos 130 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0, is_id -1, pls_mode 1, pls_code 0
[eDVBFrontend] tuning to 1284 mhz
[eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: tuning
[eDVBServicePMTHandler] allocate Channel: res 0
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:6B1:3138:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=00
[eDVBResourceManager] allocate demux cap=00
[eDVBResourceManager] allocating demux adapter=0, demux=0, source=-1 fesource=0
[eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapt
er0/demux0
[Avahi] watch activated: 0x1
[Console] finished: ('/sbin/ip', '/sbin/ip', '-o', 'addr', 'show', 'dev', 'eth0')
[Console] command: route -n | grep eth0
[Console] finished: ('/sbin/ip', '/sbin/ip', '-o', 'addr', 'show', 'dev', 'wlan0')
[Console] command: route -n | grep wlan0
[Console] finished: umount -fl '/media/net/MediaPCHOMEPC'
[AutoMount.py] CheckMountPointFinished umount: can't unmount /media/net/MediaPCHOMEPC: No such file or directory

[Avahi] timeout elapsed

[Console] finished: route -n | grep eth0
[Console] finished: route -n | grep wlan0
nameservers: [[192, 168, 1, 1], [8, 8, 8, 8]]
read configured interface: {'lo': {'dhcp': False}, 'wlan0': {'dhcp': True}, 'eth0': {'dhcp': False}}
self.ifaces after loading: {'wlan0': {'preup': False, 'predown': False, 'ip': [0, 0, 0, 0], 'up': False, 'mac': '00:0e:e8:dd:98:98', 'dhcp': True, 'netmask': [0, 0, 0, 0], 'gateway': [0, 0, 0, 0]}, 'eth0': {'preup': False, 'predown': False, 'ip': [192, 168, 1, 10], 'up': True, 'mac': '00:02:14:16:b7:a8', 'dhcp': False, 'netmask': [255, 255, 255, 0], 'gateway': [192, 168, 1, 1]}}
AT plugin not found
SerienRecorder plugin not found
[OpenWebif] started on 80

[Avahi] timeout elapsed
[Avahi] timeout elapsed
[Avahi] timeout elapsed
[Avahi] timeout elapsed
[Avahi] Resolving service 'azboxhd' of
type '_e2stream._tcp'
[eDVBFrontend] setVoltage 1
[Avahi] timeout elapsed
[Avahi] Resolving service 'azboxhd' of type '_e2stream._tcp'
[eDVBFrontend] sleep 200ms
[Avahi] timeout elapsed
[eDVBFrontend] invalidate current switch params
[Avahi] timeout elapsed
[eDVBFrontend] sendDiseqc: e00000(DiSEqC reset)
[eDVBFrontend] sleep 50ms

[eDVBFrontend] sendDiseqc:
e00003(DiSEqC peripherial power on)
[eDVBFrontend] sleep 150ms

[eDVBFrontend] sendDiseqc: e01038fc(?)

[SimpleRSS] feed parsed...

[EPGRefresh] Not in timespan, ending timer
[eDVBFrontend] sleep 100ms
[eDVBFrontend] update current switch params
[eDVBFrontend] startTuneTimeout 5000
[eDVBFrontend] setFrontend 1
[eDVBFrontend] setting frontend 0

[eDVBFrontend] (0)fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
[eDVBFrontend] (0)fe event: status 1f, inversion off, m_tuning 2
[eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: ok
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x87f8f0 running
[eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=20
[eEPGCache] channel 0x87f8f0 running
[eDVBResourceManager] stop release channel timer
[eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=01
[eDVBResourceManager] allocate demux cap=01
[eDVBResourceManager] allocating shared demux adapter=0, demux=0, source=0
[eDVBServicePlay] eventNewProgramInfo timeshift_enabled=0 timeshift_active=0
[eDVBServicePlay] have 1 video stream(s) (0528), and 1 audio stream(s) (0532), and the pcr pid is 0528, and the text pid is ffffffff
[eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=01

[eTSMPEGDecoder] decoder state: play, vpid=0528, apid=0532

[eDVBPCR0] DMX_SET_PES_FILTER pid=0x0528 ok
[eDVBPCR0] DEMUX_START ok
[eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_SET_BYPASS bypass=1 ok
[eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_PAUSE ok
[eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_PLAY ok
[eDVBVideo] Video Device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0
[eDVBVideo] demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0 - ok
[eDVBVideo0] DMX_SET_PES_FILTER pid=0x0528 ok
[eDVBVideo0] DEMUX_START
ok
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_FREEZE ok
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_PLAY ok
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_SLOWMOTION 0 ok
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD 0 ok
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_CONTINUE ok
[eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_CONTINUE ok
[eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_CHANNEL_SELECT 0 ok
[eDVBTeletextParser] Starting!
[eDVBTeletextParser] disable teletext subtitles page ffffffffffffffff (und)
[eDVBPESReader] Created. Opening demux
[eDVBTeletextParser] created teletext subtitle PES reader!
[eDVBPESReader] Created. Opening demux
[eDVBTeletextParser] starting PES reader on pid=ffffffff
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
MPEG2

MPEG2
MPEG
MPEG
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:6B1:3138:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:6B1:3138:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=0
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=18
[eDVBFrontend] sleep 500ms

SIZE_CHANGED 720x576 aspect 2
MPEG2
MPEG2
MPEG
MPEG
FRAME_RATE_CHANGED 25000 fps
[eDVBServicePMTHandler] use pmtpid 0514 for service_id 06b1

[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=1300
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=100
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=17
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=200
[eDVBServicePlay] eventNewProgramInfo timeshift_enabled=0 timeshift_active=0
[eDVBServicePlay] have 1 video stream(s) (0528), and 1 audio stream(s) (0532), and the pcr pid is 0528, and the text pid is ffffffff
[eTSMPEGDecoder] decoder state: play, vpid=0528, apid=0532
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_SLOWMOTION 0 ok
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD 0 ok
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_CONTINUE ok
MPEG2
MPEG2
MPEG
MPEG

[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=1300
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=300

[eEPGCache] start caching events(1548698521)
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=3842
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=3003

[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=5000
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=5000
[eDVBSectionReader] DMX_SET_FILTER pid=57

[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff is 0
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff < 120 .. use Transponder Time
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] not changed

[eEPGCache] nownext finished(1548698528)

[eEPGCache] schedule finished(1548698539)

[SimpleRSS] got new items, calling back

[Skin] Processing screen: YouTubeMain

warning, skin is missing element green in <class 'Plugins.Extensions.YouTube.YouTubeUi.YouTubeMain'>

[Skin] Attribute not implemented: render value: Label
warning, skin is missing element red in <class 'Plugins.Extensions.YouTube.YouTubeUi.YouTubeMain'>
[EXIF] getting exif from PNG
[Skin] Processing screen: SimpleSummary

[ePicLoad] decode thread ... got quit msg

[YouTube] Selected: PubFeeds

[YouTube] Selected: most_viewed

[eTextPara] unicode U+ac15 not present

[eTextPara] unicode U+b0a8 not present
[eTextPara] unicode U+c2a4 not present
[eTextPara] unicode U+d0c0 not present
[eTextPara] unicode U+c77c not present

[EXIF] getting exif from JPEG

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gSurface] ERROR: accelAlloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[gAccel] alloc failed

[eTextPara] unicode U+ac15 not present
[eTextPara] unicode U+b0a8 not present
[eTextPara] unicode U+c2a4 not present
[eTextPara] unicode U+d0c0 not present
[eTextPara] unicode U+c77c not present

[YouTube] Selected: kJQP7kiw5Fk

[YouTube] Play: https://r1---sn-pgpq5-hjml.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?nh=%2CIgpwcjAxLnN2bzA1KgkxMjcuMC4wLj E&key=yt6&itag=136&mime=video%2Fmp4&aitags=133%2C134%2C135%2C136%2C137%2C160%2C242%2C2 43%2C244%2C247%2C248%2C278%2C394%2C395%2C396%2C397&mt=1548698437&keepalive=yes&clen=46925331&gir=yes&fvip=5&txp=5535432&c=WEB&ei=6ENPXIy3GPb77ATX_4co&mv=m&source=youtube&ms=au%2Crdu&ip=5.59.130.188&pl=23&mn=sn-pgpq5-hjml%2Csn-n8v7kn7k&mm=31%2C29&dur=281.489&requiressl=yes&id=o-AChPfsYWm-Egu8toBKJ2_thRpKJzi1hNxay6toHT3Iqp&expire=1548720200&ipbits=0&sparams=aitags%2Cclen%2Cdur%2Cei%2Cgir%2Cid%2Cinit cwndbps%2Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Ckeepalive%2Clmt%2Cm ime%2Cmm%2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cnh%2Cpl%2Crequiressl%2Cs ource%2Cexpire&initcwndbps=1096250&lmt=1539011994105045&signature=9123321218A12C8C76FCE73978C3818B517493CE .D790676B8A172DBD2027E46FF026130872F219E8&ratebypass=yes&suburi=https://r1---sn-pgpq5-hjml.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?nh=%2CIgpwcjAxLnN2bzA1KgkxMjcuMC4wLj E&key=yt6&itag=140&mime=audio%2Fmp4&mt=1548698437&keepalive=yes&clen=4472652&gir=yes&fvip=5&txp=5533432&c=WEB&ei=6ENPXIy3GPb77ATX_4co&mv=m&source=youtube&ms=au%2Crdu&ip=5.59.130.188&pl=23&mn=sn-pgpq5-hjml%2Csn-n8v7kn7k&mm=31%2C29&dur=281.565&requiressl=yes&id=o-AChPfsYWm-Egu8toBKJ2_thRpKJzi1hNxay6toHT3Iqp&expire=1548720200&ipbits=0&sparams=clen%2Cdur%2Cei%2Cgir%2Cid%2Cinitcwndbps%2 Cip%2Cipbits%2Citag%2Ckeepalive%2Clmt%2Cmime%2Cmm% 2Cmn%2Cms%2Cmv%2Cnh%2Cpl%2Crequiressl%2Csource%2Ce xpire&initcwndbps=1096250&lmt=1539011284558674&signature=A14DD8CD023177FBF30DC7702F26F4BA2987D79C .D5E635AC1163F9CD9035980D34938BE19B04C47A

[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'Screensaver'>

[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'Screensaver'>
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'HideVBILine'>
[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'HideVBILine'>
not pauseable.
[Skin] Processing screen: PVRState
no teletext plugin found!
playing 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:https%3a//r1---sn-pgpq5-hjml.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?nh=%252CIgpwcjAxLnN2bzA1KgkxMjcuMC4w LjE&key=yt6&itag=136&mime=video%252Fmp4&aitags=133%252C134%252C135%252C136%252C137%252C160 %252C242%252C243%252C244%252C247%252C248%252C278%2 52C394%252C395%252C396%252C397&mt=1548698437&keepalive=yes&clen=46925331&gir=yes&fvip=5&txp=5535432&c=WEB&ei=6ENPXIy3GPb77ATX_4co&mv=m&source=youtube&ms=au%252Crdu&ip=5.59.130.188&pl=23&mn=sn-pgpq5-hjml%252Csn-n8v7kn7k&mm=31%252C29&dur=281.489&requiressl=yes&id=o-AChPfsYWm-Egu8toBKJ2_thRpKJzi1hNxay6toHT3Iqp&expire=1548720200&ipbits=0&sparams=aitags%252Cclen%252Cdur%252Cei%252Cgir%252 Cid%252Cinitcwndbps%252Cip%252Cipbits%252Citag%252 Ckeepalive%252Clmt%252Cmime%252Cmm%252Cmn%252Cms%2 52Cmv%252Cnh%252Cpl%252Crequiressl%252Csource%252C expire&initcwndbps=1096250&lmt=1539011994105045&signature=9123321218A12C8C76FCE73978C3818B517493CE .D790676B8A172DBD2027E46FF026130872F219E8&ratebypass=yes&suburi=https%3a//r1---sn-pgpq5-hjml.googlevideo.com/videoplayback?nh=%252CIgpwcjAxLnN2bzA1KgkxMjcuMC4w LjE&key=yt6&itag=140&mime=audio%252Fmp4&mt=1548698437&keepalive=yes&clen=4472652&gir=yes&fvip=5&txp=5533432&c=WEB&ei=6ENPXIy3GPb77ATX_4co&mv=m&source=youtube&ms=au%252Crdu&ip=5.59.130.188&pl=23&mn=sn-pgpq5-hjml%252Csn-n8v7kn7k&mm=31%252C29&dur=281.565&requiressl=yes&id=o-AChPfsYWm-Egu8toBKJ2_thRpKJzi1hNxay6toHT3Iqp&expire=1548720200&ipbits=0&sparams=clen%252Cdur%252Cei%252Cgir%252Cid%252Cini tcwndbps%252Cip%252Cipbits%252Citag%252Ckeepalive% 252Clmt%252Cmime%252Cmm%252Cmn%252Cms%252Cmv%252Cn h%252Cpl%252Crequiressl%252Csource%252Cexpire&initcwndbps=1096250&lmt=1539011284558674&signature=A14DD8CD023177FBF30DC7702F26F4BA2987D79C .D5E635AC1163F9CD9035980D34938BE19B04C47A:Luis Fonsi - Despacito ft. Daddy Yankee

[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 0 for service 1:0:1:6B1:3138:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:1:6B1:3138:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBResourceManager] start release channel timer
[eTSMPEGDecoder] decoder state: play, vpid=ffffffff, apid=ffffffff
[eDVBPCR0] DEMUX_STOP ok
[eDVBPCR0] destroy
[eDVBVideo0] DEMUX_STOP ok
[eDVBVideo0] VIDEO_STOP ok
[eDVBVideo0] destroy
[eDVBAudio0] AUDIO_STOP ok
[eDVBAudio0] DEMUX_STOP ok
[eDVBAudio0] destroy

[Skin] Processing screen: MoviePlayer

[Skin] Processing screen: InfoBarMoviePlayerSummary

[eServiceMP3] state transition NULL -> READY

STREAMTV
STREAMTV
STREAM

STREAM
resolved to PLAY
[DVBCAHandler] no more services
[eDVBResourceManager] release cached channel (timer timeout)
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] remove channel 0x87f8f0
[eEPGCache] remove channel 0x87f8f0
[eDVBResourceManager] stop release channel timer

[eDVBFrontend] close frontend 0

[eServiceMP3] state transition READY -> PAUSED

[eServiceMP3] loading cuesheet
[eServiceMP3] cutfile not found!

[eServiceMP3] async-done - 1 video, 1 audio, 0 subtitle

[eServiceMP3] AUDIO STRUCT=audio/x-raw
[eServiceMP3] audio stream=0 codec=audio/x-raw language=und

AUDIO/X-RAW

AUDIO/X-RAW