PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : does not have the correct software from octobre to topfild

nebojsa
18.01.2017, 14:07
from the month of October there is not even one right for software that is good for the receiver topfild 7700 ... I ask all modelers if you could resolve this problem, I say again to 3 months no proper software .... whether this means that the receiver has no more support from hdmu ... I pray team does not have some resi ... do not just tapes to be patient .... is it a little 3 month
from the month of October there is not even one right for software that is good for the receiver topfild 7700 ... I ask all modelers if you could resolve this problem, I say again to 3 months no proper software .... whether this means that the receiver has no more support from hdmu ... I pray team does not have some resi ... do not just tapes to be patient .... is it a little 3 month.

biomus
19.01.2017, 10:21
If I could give you a negative thumb, I would. Give Bonkel and the rest a break! It's not easy, but you can always try to make your own very stable firmware, if you think HDMU is not good enough!
Although I also don't like this, I know I have to wait and test for the team to bring out a stable Firmware. I appreciate what they do, because I hate the crappy SPARK image!

nebojsa
19.01.2017, 12:50
if you can not help, do not disturb me ... problem for your reciver resavaj elsewhere ... if I can be and I will give you negative I would have given you ... so get around this problem and let solve

daf_driver
19.01.2017, 13:07
I totally agree with Biomus. The HDMU team always supported our Topfield and they should have a rest! Especially Bonkel!

biomus
19.01.2017, 15:03
I will leave you to it. Good Luck @nebojsa!

nebojsa
19.01.2017, 20:59
Thanks for nothing ... just to add that i today softwer reluctant to topfild receiver

still no good software for receiver topfild ... precisely all who split from November and now are reluctant to topfild problem tuner receiver .

nebojsa
22.01.2017, 11:51
still no good software for receiver topfild ... precisely all who split from November and now are reluctant to topfild problem tuner receiver