PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : WIFI driver for RT5370

zakn
23.08.2017, 09:34
I have a Spark7162 receiver with one tuner called Truman with hardware based on SH4.

I installed the latest Enigma2 image from here "http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/pages.php?pageid=1&box=spark7162". Although I can connect to the network using cable connection I am unable to connect using WIFI. The attached USB WIFI stick is based on Controller RT5370. It works perfectly under Spark but not Enigma2. Under the System menu I can only find Network setup but no WLAN. Please provide necessary instructions on where to download the suitable IPK that works with this image and how to install it.

TheChip
23.08.2017, 16:34
You must activate die WLAN driver in HDMU-Center. Then you can use your WIFI-Stick.

zakn
26.08.2017, 09:28
Thank you for the tip. I activated the adapter as instructed, however, it is not able to pickup IP address. Noting that I am able to connect to Internet using wired connection under HDMU. I am also able to connect to Internet under SPARK using both wired and wireless.

zakn
06.12.2017, 18:24
The WiFi sometimes connect and most of the time I need to connect the LAN cable, then I am able to connect wifi. However if I remove cable, the wifi is disconnected!! Also, I have to flash the receiver by removing the power cable from socket.
Is there a plugin or fix to have the wifi connected all the time?

I have HDMU_16614_E2_spark7162_217_git_597_nodebug_mix_Fl ash