PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Image HDMU crashing

maxiteam
31.10.2017, 10:24
Hello,
Someone has a good HDMU image that can put here?
Every time I tried to install this image in the last few months, it always crash in the start...
Azbox Me

https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c597/nk6ad77hk00o7k86g.jpg

Thanks...

suchmich1983
02.11.2017, 13:39
could be network related. Please be so kind upload the whole crashlog located in /media/hdd..
Even if the receiver crashes, if you are fast enough you should be able to download the crashlog via WinSCP or so...

Thanks

Audioniek
02.11.2017, 18:09
It is not. All crashing images I've seen so far suffer from Python interpretation errors as can be seen in the screenshot above. These are caused by the fact that the changes made to them using the OpenPLi diff-files are not correct, and are clearly NOT tested. If an image starts, it will crash as soon as one of the faulty .py files is compiled (again). This all is not the fault of OpenPLi, but stems from probably old and incorrect patching the OpenPLi part of the image.

The actual problem is that the build seems to finish succesfully even if the compilation of Python-parts fail, which is a flaw in the current build environment in my view.

Regards,

Audioniek.

maxiteam
13.11.2017, 12:55
I tested the last released image "HDMU_17617" and it no longer suffers from this problema above, but it is full of bugs...
Blindscan does not appear even after installing through the plugins menu.
After installing oscam in the plugins menu and activating it, it does not work.
After sending the channel list and change the settings files "config.Nims" some channels pick up signal others say it fails the tuner in the same bouquet.
Thanks anyway...:(