PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Audioniek Images: general info

Audioniek
23.01.2019, 16:12
January 13, 2024: for an update, please see below.

Moderator: this is the first in a series of postings regarding the Images we are working on. Currently I feel it is in the wrong place. Can you move it to a better location please?

Currently Bonkel and Audioniek are working on an alternative for the former HDMU-Images for SH4 receivers. Soon you will be able to download Images built, tested and uploaded by Audioniek. At the moment Audioniek will only support receivers he can test with, and that is the reason why not all receivers from the past are supported.

The images offered will be quite basic and can perhaps best be described as the image OpenPLi would offer, would they support SH4. The following aspects come to mind in this respect:

The same basic functionality as offered by the OpenPLi images;
Skin: OpenPLI-HD
Enigma2 no older than 3 months (current diff2 will be used);
Gstreamer is at 1.14.4 and is the standard and only media frame work, except when flash space prohibits this. base, good, bad and ugly plugin sets are provided;
FFmpeg is at 3.4.3;
Python is at 2.7.15;
pti is the non-public variant, supporting scrambled programs through CI-modules and smartcard;
No plugin-feed (yet?);
Basic channel list for Astra1, 2, 3 and Hotbird;
Built from Audionieks git; you can do this yourself if you so wish.

The plan is to update the images every 2 months.

Currently, the following receivers are supported:

Fortis HDbox (Fortis FS900/9200): USB only, in tar.gz-format
Octagon 1008 (and variants, basically Fortis HS9510): USB only, in tar.gz-format
Atevio7500 (Fortis HS8200): Flash-image as .ird file for loader 6.00 (eplayer3 only, Octagon reseller ID)
Fortis HS7110: USB only, in umage+rootfs.img format, loader 6.46 or 6.47
Fortis HS7420: USB only, in umage+rootfs.img format, loader 6.36 or 6.37
Fortis HS7810A: USB only, in umage+rootfs.img format, loader 6.26 or 6.27
Fortis HS7119: USB, in umage+rootfs.img format, loader 7.06 or 7.07
Fortis HS7429: USB, in umage+rootfs.img format, loader 7.36 or 7.37
Fortis HS7819: USB, in umage+rootfs.img format, loader 7.26 or 7.27
Fortis HS7119: Flash as .ird file, loader 7.00, 7.06 or 7.07, Octagon reseller ID
Fortis HS7429: Flash as .ird file, loader 7.30, 7.36 or 7.37, Octagon reseller ID
Fortis HS7819: Flash as .ird file, loader 7.20, 7.26 or 7.27, Octagon reseller ID
Spark: Flash, as uImage + e2jffs2.img files
Spark7162: Flash, as uImage + e2jffs2.img files
Topfield TF77X0HDPVR: fileset for running off internal HDD
Kathrein UFS912: USB, as tar.gz file
Katrhein UFS912: flash

To be added soon: Atevio7500 as tar.gz image, for use on USB (requires changed loader).

Installation should be straightforward as the basic installation instructions for the former HDMU images should work on these images as well.

Remark on Topfield TF77X0HDPVR: files provided can be used to update a receiver already running Enigma2 with preservation of the settings and the recordings on the hard disk. First time installation on a receiver running stock software requires editing of a file (see the existing instructions for more information) and will destroy existing recordings.

VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE:
Audioniek is the builder of the images, not HDMU. The HDMU people are NOT responsible for any aspect of these images: Audioniek is. HDMU is only the hoster for these images, nothing more.

In case of problems, comments or suggestions, you are of course invited to address these in a properly placed thread in this forum.

Detailed installation instructions per supported receiver model will follow soon (in English).

Update (January 13, 2024)
In the beginning of June 2022 I posted the last batch of SH4 Enigma2 images so far. The reason that no images have followed since then, is that the git-branch of OpenPLi used (develop) switched to Python 3, which is unfortunately still not supported in my buildsystem, although I have made some progress in this respect. A few weeks ago, I discovered that OpenPLi builds its releases from different branches and read a statement on their site that on June 25 2023 the last builds for their release 8.3 would appear and that these would be last official OpenPLi images built with Python 2. That meant, that there is Enigma2 OpenPLi source based on Python 2 available dated about 13 months later than the last batch of images built and made available for download by yours truly.

Meanwhile, I have set up a new branch on my buildsystem git named release-8.3 that builds Enigma2 from the release-8.3 branch of OpenPLi, rather than their develop branch. In the coming days, I hope to supply a newer set of image files here (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?11222-Audioniek-Images-download). Until the Python 3 issue is solved, I will not be able to provide/build newer E2 images than the ones that you will find in the URL mentioned. If you want, you can build an image yourself, using the release-8.3 of the buildsystem as ever.
The release-8.3 branch of the buildsystem-git provides 5 diff-levels, spanning a period of about 10 months, bridging the time between the last images built with the OpenPLi develop branch. I was amazed how little changed during that period, meaning that the main activity of OpenPli is supporting newer receiver models (while at the same time rapidly abandoning older models) and that on the detail/features level not much changes at all. In that respect, the new batch of images is not that obsolete as the release date of the underlying OpenPLi source suggests.

Regards,

Audioniek.

pop1234
23.01.2019, 16:23
this is good news :D

chaban
23.01.2019, 19:09
good lyke

samkooke
23.01.2019, 19:40
good evening Audioniek always the same problem here the log:

Summary
+ =======
+
+ Receiver : hs7429
+ Linux version : linux-sh4-2.6.32-71
+ Kernel patch level : P0217
+ Image : Enigma2
+ Will run in/on : flash
+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

-- Prepare root -------------------------------------------------------

Prepare Enigma2 root for hs7429.

Copying release image... done.
Creating devices... done.
Moving kernel... done.

Root preparation completed.

-- Create output file(s) ----------------------------------------------

Build Enigma2 output file(s) for hs7429 running in/on flash.

Using resellerID [270130A0].

./flash.sh: ligne 482: ./fup: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
-- Output selection ---------------------------------------------------

What would you like to flash?
1) The enigma2 image plus kernel (*)
2) Only the kernel
3) Only the enigma2 image
Select flash target (1-3)? 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Preparing kernel file... done.
- Checking kernel size... OK: 2046604 (0x001F3A8C, max. 0x00300000) bytes.
- Preparing UBIFS root file system... done.
- Creating ubinize ini file... done.
- Creating UBI root image... done.
- Checking root size... OK: 67764224 (0x040A0000, max. 0x05A900000) bytes.
- Creating .IRD flash file and MD5.../home/samkooke/Bureau/x/buildsystem/flash/scripts/flash/fortis_3G_flash.sh: ligne 139: /home/samkooke/Bureau/x/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/fup: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
/home/samkooke/Bureau/x/buildsystem/flash/scripts/flash/fortis_3G_flash.sh: ligne 144: /home/samkooke/Bureau/x/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/fup: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
md5sum: '/home/samkooke/Bureau/x/buildsystem/flash/out/hs7429__enigma2_gst-epl3_flash_R[270130A0].ird': Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type
done.
- Creating .ZIP output file... done.

-- Result -------------------------------------------------------------

Output file(s) created in /home/samkooke/Bureau/x/buildsystem/flash/out:

total 4,0K
-rw-r--r-- 1 250 janv. 23 19:36 hs7429__enigma2_gst-epl3_flash_P217_CDK-rev1078.zip
-rw-r--r-- 1 0 janv. 23 19:36 hs7429__enigma2_gst-epl3_flash_R[270130A0].ird.md5

Audioniek
26.01.2019, 15:26
samkooke: this has been answered in another place on this forum: your environment fails to build the flash tool fup: (./flash.sh: ligne 482: ./fup: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type), but I cannot say why as the essential info is missing.

Regards,

Audioniek.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Status update: HS7119, HS7429 and HS7819 (all flash) built, tested and uploaded.
Currently working on USB versions.

Regards,

Audioniek.

d3te_Kohle
26.01.2019, 22:24
where can I load the images?

samkooke
27.01.2019, 11:41
hello Audioniek I can test the hs7429 thanks.

samkooke
28.01.2019, 22:57
good evening Audioniek I managed to build for the hs7429 and hs7119 both do not work when it comes to 99% erx10 the ird file is to 63,5 Mo where is the problem thanks.

samkooke
29.01.2019, 20:21
good evening Audioniek do not work here the log:

+
+ Summary
+ =======
+
+ Receiver : hs7119
+ Linux version : linux-sh4-2.6.32-71
+ Kernel patch level : P0217
+ Image : Enigma2
+ Will run in/on : flash
+

-- Prepare root -------------------------------------------------------

Prepare Enigma2 root for hs7119.

Copying release image... done.
Creating devices... done.
Moving kernel... done.

Root preparation completed.

-- Create output file(s) ----------------------------------------------

Build Enigma2 output file(s) for hs7119 running in/on flash.

Using resellerID [270200A0].

-- Output selection ---------------------------------------------------

What would you like to flash?
1) The enigma2 image plus kernel (*)
2) Only the kernel
3) Only the enigma2 image
Select flash target (1-3)? 1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Preparing kernel file... done.
- Checking kernel size... OK: 2046760 (0x001F3B28, max. 0x00300000) bytes.
- Preparing UBIFS root file system... done.
- Creating ubinize ini file... done.
- Creating UBI root image... done.
- Checking root size... OK: 59899904 (0x03920000, max. 0x05A900000) bytes.
- Creating .IRD flash file and MD5...Reseller ID must be 4 or 8 characters long.
done.
- Creating .ZIP output file... done.

-- Instructions -------------------------------------------------------

The receiver must be equipped with a standard Fortis bootloader:
- HS7119: 7.40, 7.46 or 7.47
- HS7429: 7.30, 7.36 or 7.37
- HS7819: 7.20, 7.26 or 7.27
with unmodified bootargs.

To flash the created image copy the .ird file to the root directory
of a FAT32 formatted USB stick.

Insert the USB stick in any of the box's USB ports, and switch on
the receiver using the mains switch or inserting the DC power plug
while pressing and holding the channel up key on the frontpanel.
Release the button when the display shows SCAN (USB) or when you see
regular activity on the USB stick.
Flashing the image will then begin.

-- Result -------------------------------------------------------------

Output file(s) created in /home/samkooke/Bureau/x/buildsystem/flash/out:

total 108M
-rw-r--r-- 1 54M janv. 29 20:13 hs7119__enigma2_epl3_flash_P217_CDK-rev1094.zip
-rw-r--r-- 1 54M janv. 29 20:13 hs7119__enigma2_epl3_flash_R[270200A0].ird
-rw-r--r-- 1 33 janv. 29 20:13 hs7119__enigma2_epl3_flash_R[270200A0].ird.md5

Audioniek
30.01.2019, 16:40
If the display of the receiver shows Er.10 when you try to flash, you have the wrong resellerID in the .ird. file. The resellerID that is in the .ird-file is also part of its file name and must match the ID in the loader of the receiver.

Regards,

Audioniek.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

At the moment I am quite busy test the images beinig built. As soon as the whole set (more 15 images) is complete and uploaded, the forum people will facilitate a download location. Please be patient as I recently had a total hip replacement of which I am recovering. At the moment it is my feeling that I must just one problem that affects 8 images, all Fortis USB-releated. When I have fixed that you will see some downloadable stuff appearing.

Regards,

Audioniek.

samkooke
30.01.2019, 19:27
good evening audioniek no hurry and good recovery your health tamponner thanks.

samkooke
30.01.2019, 21:18
audioniek It's okay, I made it to be compiled but no plugin Thank you very much.

vassili_47
03.02.2019, 14:32
this is good news :D

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

this is good news thankss

Audioniek
04.02.2019, 13:25
Hello everybody,

Today I finished testing the last of the planned images and everything planned has been uploaded. I hope the forum people will find the time to make the images available to you very soon.

Apart from the set published in the first post, I also made a .tar.gz image for the atevio7500 (Fortis HS8200) as requested.

I will proceed with developing an image for the AB IPbox910HD/CuubeRevo Mini II; vISIOn has donated a suitable receiver. As the AB IPbox900HD is effectively the same receiver without a card reader, I will probably add that one too.

I hope you will like the images and report any issues here, so I can address them. The next batch of updated builds is planned for the start of April.

Regards,

Audioniek.

samkooke
04.02.2019, 14:14
hello Audioniek and thank you for the image I have tested for hs7119 and 7429 impossible to turn off the demo a lot of little bawling.

ghani
05.02.2019, 10:25
Vielen dank Audioniek für den supported der ipboxen 900/910, und der dank geht auch an VISION, für das gespendete receiver.
und ja die 900 ist gleich wie 910, der unterschied ist nur die smartkarte.
Mfg

samkooke
05.02.2019, 13:16
hello Audioniek I installed E2iplayer does not work locks the device thaks.

rosi67
05.02.2019, 20:00
@audioniek
sorry, but i find not the update File for the UFS912 (USB)
thanks

Audioniek
15.02.2019, 17:25
These are the backup download links for the images of June 2022:

Links for flash images:

Links for USB images:

Instructions are in the post below.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Audioniek
15.02.2019, 18:48
Instructions

Fortis - Flash

Pertains to the following receivers:

hs8200 (atevio7500)
hs7119
hs7429
hs7819

Do the following:

Download the correct .zip-file for your receiver;
Unpack it. You will get two files. One is the customary Fortis .ird file, the other is an .md5 checksum file with which you can verify the integrity of the .ird file;
Place the .ird file in the root directory of a FAT32 formatted USB stick. The file should be the only file in that directory;
Switch off the receiver with the switch on the back;
Insert the prepared USB stick in an USB port of the receiver;
Press and hold the CH+ or arrow up key on the front panel of the receiver;
While pressing the front panel key, switch the receiver back on with the switch on the back;
Release the key when flashing has started.

When you see Er.0x10:
The .ird file provided always has the resellerID of the Octagon version of the particular Fortis model. It is part of the file name of the .ird file. When you see Er.0x10 in the display, the resellerID in the receivers' boot loader and that of the .ird file do not match.
In this case you can do one of two things. The first and recommended way is to change the resellerID of the .ird file in question using a reseller changer programme, of which several are circulating the net. You should find that the only change required are the third and fourth digits of the resellerID. If other changes are necessary, the flash file is NOT suitable for your receiver.
The second way out of this problem is reflashing the bootloader with one that holds the same resellerID as the .ird file. This approach is NOT recommended, as you will brick your receiver in case something goes wrong.

The flash file provided should work with any boot loader that is capable of running an original Fortis factory firmware.

Fortis - USB

Variant 1; pertains to the following receivers:

fs9000, also fs9200 (fortis_hdbox)
hs9510 (octagon1008)
hs8200 (atevio7500)

The image is supplied as a .tar.gz archive that needs further handling before it can be run. The receiver must be equipped with a modified boot loader that can start the file uImage off an USB stick, for example TDT Maxiboot or iBoot. See the instructions elsewhere on the forum on how to proceed.

Variant 2; pertains to the following receivers:

all hs7XXX

The image is supplied as two files: uImage and rootfs.img that are obtained after unpacking the .zip file. Place both files on a FAT32 formatted USB stick, in the root directory. The stick should not hold any other files.

To run the image, the original Fortis bootloader must be upgraded to a version with the last digit 6 or 7 and USB boot should be on (power up with channel down/arrow down depressed). See elsewhere in the forum to find it, and how to install and set it.

Spark & Spark7162 (flash)

Unpack the .zip file directly onto a FAT32 formatted USB stick that is empty. The result should be a directory /enigma2 holding the following files:

e2jffs2.img
e2jffs2.img.md5
uImage
uImage.md5

The stick can be used to flash the image in the receiver in the customary way (power on with OK on the frontpanel depressed). See elsewhere in the forum for detailed instructions. Please note that on spark7162 models only the USB port on the rear can be used.

Topfield TF77X0HDPVR (in flash (kernel) and on internal hard disk (the rest))

Case 1: receiver already runs Enigma2
Unpack the .zip file on an empty FAT32 formatted USB stick. The stick will contain 7 files, 3 .md5 checksum files and four others.
Switch the receiver off and insert the prepared USB stick in the USB port on the front. Switch the receiver on. It should now boot from the stick and the installation process can be followed on the front panel display. The last step is 1 FSCK. Power the receiver off and remove the USB stick. After repowering it should boot from its hard disk and run the image.
The file Enigma_Installer.ini on the stick has been prepared so that an attempt is made to save the settings and channel list already in use.

Case 2: receiver still runs Topfield firmware
Unpack the .zip file on an empty FAT32 formatted USB stick. The stick will contain seven files, three .md5 checksum files and four others.
Leave the stick in the PC and open the file Enigma_Installer.ini that is on it with a Linux compatible text editor. Change the following lines in the section [parameter]:

partition=0 to partition=1
createmini: to your preference (in most cases the provided value 0 will do fine)
keepsettings=1 to keepsettings=0
keepbootargs=1 to keepbootargs=0
format=0 to format=1

Save the file on the stick. If you use a Windows environment, make sure the file is saved with Linux compatible line endings.

Installing the image is a two step process. First power the receiver down and up again, so the Topfield firmware starts. Insert the prepared USB stick in the USB port on the front. Press MENU on the remote control. Select Installation in the main menu and press OK on the remote control. Select USB Firmware Upgrade in the Installation menu (you have to scroll down to see it) and press OK on the remote control. Select the file Enigma_Installer.tfd from the list and press OK on the remote control. Confirm the 'Are you sure' question by selecting Yes and pressing OK on the remote control. When the receivers' display shows a blinking text END, switch the receiver off leaving the USB stick connected.
The second step is started by powering the receiver back on with the USB stick still inserted. It should now boot from the stick and the installation process can be followed on the front panel display. The last step is 1 FSCK and it may take a few minutes to reach depending on the size of the internal hard disk. Power the receiver off and remove the USB stick. After repowering it should boot from its hard disk and run the image.
Caution: after all this your Topfield recordings are lost because the internal hard disk has been repartitioned.

Kathrein UFS912 - flash

Unpack the .zip file on an empty FAT32 formatted USB stick. After unpacking the root directory of the stick will have one directory /kathrein, with two subdirectories in it.
If the receiver is still running the factory firmware, perform the following steps on the PC with the USB stick still attached in order to change the bootargs:

Rename the folder /kathrein/ufs912 to /katrein/ufs912_img"
Rename the folder /kathrein/ufs912_Bargs to /kathrein/ufs912"

Switch the receiver off using the mains switch on the back and insert the USB stick into its front USB port. To start changing the bootargs, press and hold the key TV/RADIO on the front panel and switch the receiver on using the mains switch. Release the TV/RADIO key when the display shows EMERGENCY BOOT. Changing the bootargs will now begin and is completed when the display shows UPDATE SUCCESS!

Switch the receiver off using the mains switch and remove the USB stick. Perform the following steps on a PC:

Rename the folder /kathrein/ufs912 to /katrein/ufs912_Bargs
Rename the folder /kathrein/ufs912_img to /kathrein/ufs912

NOTE: Changing the bootargs needs to be done only once.

Flashing the image is done as follows. Switch the receiver off using the mains switch on the back and connect the USB stick to its front USB port. To start the flashing process, press and hold the key TV/RADIO on the front panel and switch the receiver on using the mains switch. Release the TV/RADIO key when the display shows EMERGENCY BOOT. Flashing the image will now begin and is completed when the receiver reboots.

Kathrein UFS913 - flash

Unpack the .zip file on an empty FAT32 formatted USB stick. After unpacking the root directory of the stick will have one directory /kathrein, with one subdirectory ufs913 in it.

Flashing the image is done as follows. Switch the receiver off using the mains switch on the back and connect the USB stick to its front USB port. To start the flashing process, press and hold the key TV/RADIO on the front panel and switch the receiver on using the mains switch. Release the TV/RADIO key when the display shows EMERGENCY BOOT. Flashing the image will now begin and is completed when the receiver reboots for the final time (the flash process also does a reboot half way).

Kathrein UFS922 - flash

Unpack the .zip file on an empty FAT32 formatted USB stick. After unpacking the root directory of the stick will have one directory /kathrein, with one subdirectory ufs922 in it. In the root directory, you will find three files:

Image_Installer.ini -> The contents of this file controls the installation: first time or update;
rootfs.tar.gz -> The rootfs in an archive, that will be written to the internal hard disk;
uImage -> The extra kernel that will perform the installation; will be flashed in NOR flash.

Case 1: receiver already runs Enigma2, from another source
As a first step, convert the receiver back to running Kathrein firmware, then proceed with Case 3.
Instructions and files to restore the receiver to Kathrein firmware are posted here (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?11815-UFSinstaller) in posting #2.
CAUTION: Your recordings, channel list and other information will be lost.

Case 2: receiver already runs Enigma2
Unpack the .zip file on an empty FAT32 formatted USB stick.
The file Image_Installer.ini on the stick has been prepared so that an attempt is made to save the recordings, settings and channel list already in use.

Case 3: receiver still runs Kathrein firmware
Unpack the .zip file on an empty FAT32 formatted USB stick.
Leave the stick in the PC and open the file Image_Installer.ini that is on it with a Linux compatible text editor. Change the following lines in the section [parameter]:

partition=0 to partition=1
createmini: to your preference (in most cases the provided value 0 will do fine)
keepsettings=1 to keepsettings=0
keepbootargs=1 to keepbootargs=0
format=0 to format=1

Save the file on the stick. If you use a Windows environment, make sure the file is saved with Linux compatible line endings.
CAUTION: Your recordings, channel list and other information will be lost.

The installation is done as follows (both with original Kathrein firmware or Audioniek's Enigma2 image):

Switch off the receiver using the mains switch on the back and insert the prepared USB disk in the front USB port. Press and hold the front panel key RECORD and switch the receiver on. Keep pressing the key until the display shows "[ ]/UP2TE2/OPT". Then release the key and briefly press the front panel key STOP. The installation will now begin. If the parameters format and partition are set to 1 the formatting and partitioning of the hard disk can take several minutes depending on its size. Progress can be observed in the serial log.
Halfway the installation, you are asked to press and hold the RECORD key on the front panel again, so keep observing the front panel display. After the restart release the key when the aforementioned text "[ ]/UP2TE2/OPT" appears in the display and briefly press STOP on the front panel.
The installation is complete after the third restart, when the image is run for the first time.

Kathrein - USB

The image is supplied as a .tar.gz archive that needs further handling before it can be run. The receiver must be equipped with a modified boot loader that can start the file uImage off an USB stick, for example TDT Maxiboot. See the instructions elsewhere on the forum on how to proceed.

adb_box (nBox BSKA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB) - flash

The image is supplied as a set of four files:

kernel.img
rootfs.img
update
update.img

Copy these files to a FAT32 formatted USB stick and insert the stick in the USB port of the receiver. Power the receiver down by removing the DC power plug.
The way flashing is done depends on the boot loader present in the receiver. If the boot loader signs on with nBox, it contains the B4T bootloader. If the sign on is boot or u-boot... it contains the MAGUS or Freebox loader.

Flash - MAGUS/Freebox loader
Press and hold the power key on the front panel and insert the DC power plug. Release the power key when the display shows PROG. Flashing will then begin. When it is finished, the receiver will restart automatically and run the image.

Flash - B4T loader
Press and hold the arrow up key on the front panel and insert the DC power plug. Release the arrow up key when the display begins showing the various boot options. Use arrow up/down to select the option UPDT/Update, then press the front panel OK key. Flashing will then begin. When it is finished, the receiver will restart automatically and run the image.

The image is built for the Freebox/MAGUS memory layout. If the receiver contains the B4T boot loader, use the boot option n-Fb. Setting the boot option is done the same way as invoking flashing.

adb_box (nBox BSKA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB) - USB

The image is supplied as the customary .tar.gz file. Unpack this on a ext2 formatted USB stick and insert the stick in the USB port of the receiver. To run the image, select the proper boot option in the boot loader beforehand. Using the B4T boot loader is easiest.

CubeRevo (all models) - USB

Before you can run an image off USB, your CubeRevo (ABcom, Vizyon) receiver needs to have its bootargs changed if it is still in factory condition. This is done by flashing a small file holding the bootargs. A proper file can be found on various forums specializing in CubeRevo and similar receivers and has usually a name containing multiboot, the receiver model name and the extension .img. Please note that the file is different for each receiver model, so download the correct one.

Flashing, all models excluding CubeRevo
To start flashing the file, copy it to a FAT32 formatted USB stick, rename it to usb_update.img. Switch the receiver off using the mains switch on the back. Insert the stick in the USB port on the back of the receiver. Press and hold the front panel power key, and switch the receiver back on using the mains switch. Release the front panel when display shows USB UPGRADE or USB (LED models). The file on the USB stick will be flashed and the process is finished when the display shows DONE.

Flashing, CubeRevo models
Flashing on CubeRevo models requires a Windows PC, an extra USB cable between that PC and the CLIENT USB port on the receiver, as well as the program FlashTools.exe V1.02. Store the file to be flashed in a convenient location on the Windows PC. Connect the PC with the CLIENT USB port on the receiver. Switch the receiver off using the mains switch on the back. Press and hold the front panel power key, and switch the receiver back on using the mains switch. Release the front panel when the display shows USB UPGRADE. Windows should now ask for a driver (when you do this the first time) or produce the sound when a USB device is connected. If Windows wants to install a driver, follow the normal driver installation procedure up to the point where Windows wants to know the name/location of the .INF file. Browse to the file VESTAUSB.inf and click for OK. The file is part of the download package containing FlashTools.exe V1.02 and is installed alongside it in C:\Program Files\FlashTools. After driver installation is complete, start the programme FlashTools.exe.
Click on the text USB. Check the status window in the lower half of the programme window. It should report that the receiver is connected.
Click on the button FILE and browse to the .img file to be flashed, then click to select it.
Next click on the button DOWN. The file will be downloaded to the receiver, and flashed. Flashing is complete when the display on the receiver shows DONE and the status window states 'Completed'. Only when this text is there, FlashTools can be closed.
If you find all of this cumbersome, so do I. If you know how to flash a CubeRevo directly off an USB stick, please let me know and I will share it.

Setting the bootargs (all models)
Setting the bootargs is done by pressing and holding a number key on the remote control, while the boot loader is starting and before the text BOOTING is shown. The best way to achieve this is first pressing and holding the remote control key, and then switching on the receiver using the mains switch. The option selected will be flashed in the bootargs without any display feedback, and the boot loader will then try and use that option. In many cases the receiver will not start after first flashing the bootargs (or setting a wrong option like NFS), so you will have to try the various options. In the multiboot files option 1 is often the option for running the software in flash, and 6 the one to use to run Enigma2 off an USB stick. Please be aware that if the receiver has a built-in hard disk, the USB stick will be sdb1, if no hard disk installed it is sda1.

Preparing the USB stick (all models)
The image is supplied as the customary .tar.gz file. Unpack this on a ext2 formatted USB stick and insert the stick in the USB (HOST) port of the receiver. To run the image, select the proper boot option in the boot loader beforehand. The CubeRevo receivers are unfortunately very picky regarding which stick works. Older, low capacity ones usually work best.

Regards,

Audioniek.

spartak73
15.02.2019, 23:10
Hallo! Thanks for the work you've done. I installed the USB image for atevio 7500 (.tar.gz), the image booted and working. Image for hs7429 (usb version) is not booted. Log attached ...

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~= PuTTY log 2019.02.15 22:37:23 =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
FrTs
'1 (Re)start USB...
Front USB: scanning bus for devices... 3 USB Device(s) found
scanning bus for storage devices... 1 Storage Device(s) found
system volume information/
134217728 root.img
3727530 uimage
$recycle.bin/
./
../
12 wpsettings.dat
76 indexervolumeguid

4 file(s), 4 dir(s)

reading uImage
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............
ret=> 3727530
FrTs
'1 (Re)start USB...
system volume information/
134217728 root.img
3727530 uimage
$recycle.bin/
./
../
12 wpsettings.dat
76 indexervolumeguid

4 file(s), 4 dir(s)

reading uImage
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............
ret=> 3727530

Audioniek
16.02.2019, 09:53
HS7429 USB : I will give it a test and if anything changes, I will upload an improved image.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Schaagi
16.02.2019, 10:41
Hi Audioniek

Thank you very much for the new image of the UFS 912. I downloaded it immediately and installed the USB image on my receiver.
The VFD display shows the following informations:
- wait for 1 minute
- Load 9
- FW missing
- Load 6
After that nothing happens anymore - there is no picture on the monitor.

I'm looking forward to the next releases.

Best regards
Schaagi

knaq
16.02.2019, 12:06
The same on my Ufs912. I guess start routine from DuckBA (99% Used from Ufs912 User) is different to the old Maxiboot Tool. Hopefully Audioniek can provide patched .tar.gz Image which fits with the Multiboot DuckBA ( also implemented in MorlyTool)

Update to Ufs912 Flash Image - It works so far - nice to have a new E2 Image since long time ago

spartak73
16.02.2019, 12:31
Atevio 7500 USB. I have a problem with mounting the hard drive and usb flash drive. I have a hard drive in the jfs file system. With this file system on other images is mounted. I tried to write to the fstab file, but it does not help. The disk is visible but not mounted ...

Audioniek
16.02.2019, 14:15
I have tried to reproduce your problem on the HS7429_USB. What I find strange is that uImage is read completely but that it does not start its built-in rcS:

3727530 uimage -> the size is the same
134217728 root.img -> size is the same

2 file(s), 0 dir(s)

reading uImage
.................................................. ..............................
.................................................. ..............................
ret=> 3727530

--={ Load Enigma2 from USB }=-- -> I do not see this one in your log, this is the start of the built-in rcS

[init] Wait until /dev/sda exists
[init] ...found, mounting /dev/sda1 -> root.img is found
[init] Check root.img
enigma2: clean, 6030/32768 files, 124204/131072 blocks
[init] Mount root.img
[init] Start Enigma2
INIT: version 2.88 booting -> start of the rcS in the root.img
Fortis HS7429 Enigma2
[rcS] Init frontpanel
[rcS] WAIT 1 minute
[mountvirtfs] Mount /dev in tmpfs
[mountvirtfs] Copying device nodes to /dev
[rcS] Starting automounter
Starting automounter: /media/usb.
[rcS] Starting DEBUG Interface
[mountall] Mounting local filesystems...
mount: mounting LABEL=RECORD on /hdd failed: No such file or directory
Cleaning /tmp /var/run /var/lock.
Hostname: hs7429.
[rcS] Starting telnetd with autologin
[rcS] Init stmfb (LOAD 9)
[rcS] Loading modules
[rcS] Load audio firmware (LOAD 8)
[rcS] Load video firmware (LOAD 7)
[rcS] Init embx (LOAD 6)
[rcS] Init AVS (LOAD 5)
[rcS] Init player 191 (LOAD 4)
[rcS] Init frontend
[rcS] Init CI & cardreader
[rcS] Full feature pti
[rcS] Init player2 (LOAD 3)
[rcS] Init HDMI-CEC
[rcS] Init remote control (LOAD 2)
[evremote2] Model: 'hs7429'
[evremote2] vBoxType: 8 (hs7429)
[evremote2] Input device name: "TDT RC event driver"
[evremote2] Remote selected: Fortis RemoteControl
[evremote2] RemoteControl Map:
Keyname Keyword KeyCode
--------------------------------------
MENU - 04 - 139
RED - 4B - 398
GREEN - 4A - 399
YELLOW - 49 - 400
BLUE - 48 - 401
EXIT - 1C - 102
TEXT - 0D - 388
EPG - 08 - 365
REWIND - 58 - 168
FASTFORWARD - 5C - 208
PLAY - 55 - 207
PAUSE - 07 - 119
RECORD - 56 - 167
STOP - 54 - 128
STANDBY - 0A - 116
MUTE - 0C - 113
CHANNELUP - 5E - 104
CHANNELDOWN - 5F - 109
VOLUMEUP - 4E - 115
VOLUMEDOWN - 4F - 114
INFO - 06 - 358
OK - 1F - 352
UP - 00 - 103
RIGHT - 02 - 106
DOWN - 01 - 108
LEFT - 03 - 105
RECALL - 09 - 138
ZOOM - 53 - 372
VFORMAT - 0E - 371
RESOLUTION - 0F - 375
TVRADIO - 1A - 373
SLEEP - 1E - 409
OPEN - 40 - 394
FAV - 41 - 364
CHECK - 42 - 353
UPUP - 43 - 414
DOWNDOWN - 44 - 415
NEXT - 4C - 407
LAST - 50 - 412
PIP - 51 - 357
SWAP - 52 - 354
LIST - 0B - 370
0BUTTON - 10 - 11
1BUTTON - 11 - 2
2BUTTON - 12 - 3
3BUTTON - 13 - 4
4BUTTON - 14 - 5
5BUTTON - 15 - 6
6BUTTON - 16 - 7
7BUTTON - 17 - 8
8BUTTON - 18 - 9
9BUTTON - 19 - 10
[evremote2] Frontpanel Map:
Keyname Keyword KeyCode
STANDBY - 00 - 116
OK - 06 - 352
MENU - 05 - 139
VOLUMEUP - 03 - 115
VOLUMEDOWN - 04 - 114
CHANNELUP - 01 - 104
CHANNELDOWN - 02 - 109
[evremote2] Supports Long KeyPress: yes
[evremote2 fortis] Period = 10, delay = 140
[evremote2] Using period = 10 delay = 140
[showiframe] showSinglePic /boot/bootlogo.mvi
[showiframe] VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE MEMORY (Success)
[showiframe] VIDEO_PLAY (Success)
[showiframe] VIDEO_CONTINUE: (Success)
[showiframe] VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER: (Invalid argument)
Deconfiguring network interfaces... ifdown: interface lo not configured
ifdown: interface eth0 not configured
ifdown: interface eth1 not configured
ifdown: interface wlan0 not configured
done.
[rcS] Starting DHCP
Starting DHCP client: udhcpcudhcpc: started, v1.29.3
udhcpc: sending discover
udhcpc: sending select for 192.168.178.124
udhcpc: lease of 192.168.178.124 obtained, lease time 864000
route: SIOCDELRT: No such process
adding dns 192.168.178.1
Setting up IP spoofing protection: rp_filter.
Configuring network interfaces... udhcpc: started, v1.29.3
udhcpc: sending discover
udhcpc: sending select for 192.168.178.124
udhcpc: lease of 192.168.178.124 obtained, lease time 864000
route: SIOCDELRT: No such process
adding dns 192.168.178.1
ip: SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such device
ip: SIOCGIFFLAGS: No such device
done.
[rcS] Init WLAN: None.
[rcS] No inadyn
[rcS] No OpenSSH
[rcS] Set internet time
ntpd: setting time to 2019-02-16 13:54:37.260939 (offset +603636850.492527s)
Current system time: 13:54:37 16-02-2019 (local)
Front panel time set to: 13:54:37 16-02-2019 (local)
Note: /proc/stb/fp/rtc_offset set to: +3600 seconds.
[rcS] Init portmap & ftp (LOAD 1)
Starting portmap daemon....
Starting FTP server: vsftpd.
[rcS] Loading E2
[rcS] Entering e2 main loop
PYTHONPATH: /usr/lib/enigma2/python -> 1st enigma2 message
DVB_API_VERSION 5 DVB_API_VERSION_MINOR 3
ENIGMA_DEBUG_LVL=4
[Avahi] Not running yet, cannot browse for type _e2stream._tcp.
[eInit] + (1) Background File Eraser
[eInit] + (5) Tuxtxt
[eInit] + (8) graphics acceleration manager
STMFB accel interface available

[eInit] + (9) GFBDC

I have found that the USB stick is very, very critical with these bozes; I tried more than ten, only one would work. Maybe you should try another stick?

Regards,

Audioniek.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Hello spartak73,

On my testbox I have the same problem, even with the hard disk formatted in ext3. I assumed it was a particular problem of that box, but apparently it is generic. It is not the kernel-config, jfs is enabled because Fortis firmware formats in jfs by default and Fortis recordings are playable by E2:

#
# File systems
#
CONFIG_EXT2_FS=y
CONFIG_EXT2_FS_XATTR=y
# CONFIG_EXT2_FS_POSIX_ACL is not set
# CONFIG_EXT2_FS_SECURITY is not set
# CONFIG_EXT2_FS_XIP is not set
CONFIG_EXT3_FS=y
# CONFIG_EXT3_DEFAULTS_TO_ORDERED is not set
CONFIG_EXT3_FS_XATTR=y
# CONFIG_EXT3_FS_POSIX_ACL is not set
# CONFIG_EXT3_FS_SECURITY is not set
CONFIG_EXT4_FS=y
CONFIG_EXT4_FS_XATTR=y
# CONFIG_EXT4_FS_POSIX_ACL is not set
# CONFIG_EXT4_FS_SECURITY is not set
# CONFIG_EXT4_DEBUG is not set
CONFIG_JBD=y
CONFIG_JBD2=y
CONFIG_FS_MBCACHE=y
# CONFIG_REISERFS_FS is not set
CONFIG_JFS_FS=y
# CONFIG_JFS_POSIX_ACL is not set
# CONFIG_JFS_SECURITY is not set
# CONFIG_JFS_DEBUG is not set
# CONFIG_JFS_STATISTICS is not set
CONFIG_FS_POSIX_ACL=y

Will investigate further.

Regards,

Audioniek.

spartak73
16.02.2019, 14:20
Thanks, I will try with other flash drives. :) The plugin for the front display Atevio7500 is just super!

Audioniek
16.02.2019, 15:11
Hello Schaagi,

I have been able to reproduce your problem with UFS912_USB and I think I have fixed it. In post #19 is a new link for download.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Schaagi
16.02.2019, 15:29
Hi Audioniek

Thank you for the update. Now it works. I will test the image and give you feedback.

Regards Schaagi

Schaagi
16.02.2019, 18:32
Hello Audioniek,
Congratulation for this excellent work.
The UFS 912 runs nearly perfect, and that for the first public build !!! :)
I didn't see any problems with the setup and also during my test with the new image.

Thank you and with best regards
Schaagi

vISIOn
16.02.2019, 18:48
Ich habe die Images mal in einer DB zusammen gestellt für mich die ich versuche aktuell zu halten ... wenn wer mal eins suchen sollte dann PN an mich.

biomus
16.02.2019, 20:44
Amiko SHD 8900 Alien works, but when I tried to change the skin to default it hang, dat pokke ding! Sorry,no log yet. I could also not load any plugins. But that is for stage 2...
But the great thing is, it works and you can watch televison!

dreamce
17.02.2019, 15:17
Master-Audioniek,
SparkVfdControl plug-in will you give,Please

setifstar
17.02.2019, 17:22
hs7819_Audioniek_enigma2_gst_flash_P217_CDK-rev1091 not work
here is my crash
OpenPLi Enigma2 crash log

crashdate=Sun Feb 17 17:15:47 2019
compiledate=Jan 26 2019
skin=PLi-HD/skin.xml
sourcedate=2018-12-09
branch=(HEAD detached at a8e73e1)
rev=a8e73e1
component=Enigma2

stbmodel=hs7819
stbmodel=hs7819
kernelcmdline=console=ttyAS0,115200 root=/dev/mtdblock2 ubi.mtd=2 root=ubi0:rootfs rootfstype=ubifs rw init=/bin/devinit coprocessor_mem=4m@0x40000000,4m@0x40400000 printk=1 console_loglevel=7 stmmaceth=ethaddr:00:1e:b8:0a:b7:e3
nimsockets=NIM Socket 0:
imageversion=version=0350200905300000

osition
self.list: <Components.Sources.List.List object at 0x2cb4acac>
showing config
[ActionMap] Keymap 'WizardActions' -> Action = 'ok'
OK
finished
code self.selectInterface()
getStepWithID: nwconfig
result: 2
Updating values in step 3
set LCD text
wizard step: {'code': u'self.clearSelectedKeys()\nself.selectKey("OK")\nself.selectKey("UP")\nself.selectKey("DOWN")\nself.selectKey("LEFT")\nself.selectKey("RIGHT")', 'text': 'Please configure your internet connection by filling out the required values.\nWhen you are ready press OK to continue.', 'displaytext': 'Configure interface', 'id': 'nwconfig', 'condition': '', 'timeoutaction': 'nextpage', 'nextstep': None, 'code_async': '', 'codeafter_async': u'self.AdapterSetupEnd(self.selectedInterface)', 'timeoutstep': '', 'list': [], 'timeout': None, 'codeafter': '', 'config': {'screen': <class 'Screens.NetworkSetup.AdapterSetup'>, 'args': 'self.selectedInterface', 'type': 'ConfigList'}}
wizard text Veuillez configurer votre connexion Internet en renseignant les valeurs nécessaires.
Quand vous serez prêt, appuyez sur OK pour continuer.
set LCD text
code self.clearSelectedKeys()
self.selectKey("OK")
self.selectKey("UP")
self.selectKey("DOWN")
self.selectKey("LEFT")
self.selectKey("RIGHT")
selectPic: arrowdown
selectPic: arrowdown2
showing list, 3
setZPosition
showing config
wizard screen <class 'Screens.NetworkSetup.AdapterSetup'>
[Skin] Processing screen: AdapterSetup
valign must be either top, center or bottom!
valign must be either top, center or bottom!
clearConfigList <Components.ConfigList.ConfigList object at 0x2d35deec> <Components.ConfigList.ConfigList object at 0x2cb4ac2c>
clearConfigList <Components.ConfigList.ConfigList object at 0x2cb4ac2c> <Components.ConfigList.ConfigList object at 0x2cb4ac2c>
Now: 3
OK
finished
code self.AdapterSetupEnd(self.selectedInterface)
[Console] command: ('/bin/ping', '/bin/ping', '-c', '1', 'www.openpli.org')
[eConsoleAppContainer] Starting /bin/ping
[Console] command: ('/bin/ping', '/bin/ping', '-c', '1', 'www.google.nl')
[Console] command: ('/bin/ping', '/bin/ping', '-c', '1', 'www.google.com')
[Skin] Processing screen: MessageBox
warning, skin is missing element WarningPixmap in <class 'Screens.MessageBox.MessageBox'>(Veuillez patienter pendant le test de votre réseau...)
[Skin] Processing screen: MessageBox_summary
[Console] finished: ('/bin/ping', '/bin/ping', '-c', '1', 'www.openpli.org')
[Console] finished: ('/bin/ping', '/bin/ping', '-c', '1', 'www.google.nl')
[Console] finished: ('/bin/ping', '/bin/ping', '-c', '1', 'www.google.com')
getStepWithID: checklanstatusend
result: 4
Updating values in step 5
set LCD text
wizard step: {'code': u'self.clearSelectedKeys()\nself.selectKey("OK")', 'text': 'Your receiver is now ready to use.\n\nYour internet connection is working now.\n\nPlease press OK to continue.', 'displaytext': 'Please follow the instructions on the TV', 'id': 'checklanstatusend', 'condition': u'self.condition = (self.InterfaceState == True )', 'timeoutaction': 'nextpage', 'nextstep': 'end', 'code_async': '', 'codeafter_async': '', 'timeoutstep': '', 'list': [], 'timeout': None, 'codeafter': u'currStep = self.numSteps\nself.wizard[currStep]["nextstep"] = None\nself.markDone()\nself.close()', 'config': {'screen': None, 'args': None, 'type': ''}}
wizard text Votre récepteur est maintenant prêt à être utilisé.

Votre connexion Internet fonctionne maintenant.

S'il vous plaît appuyez sur OK pour continuer.
set LCD text
self.selectKey("OK")
showing list, 5
setZPosition
showing config
Now: 5
OK
finished
code currStep = self.numSteps
self.wizard[currStep]["nextstep"] = None
self.markDone()
self.close()
getStepWithID: end
result: 13
Updating values in step 14
wizard step: {'code': u'self.clearSelectedKeys()\nself.selectKey("OK")', 'text': 'Thank you for using the wizard.\nPlease press OK to continue.', 'id': 'end', 'condition': '', 'timeoutaction': 'nextpage', 'nextstep': None, 'code_async': '', 'codeafter_async': '', 'timeoutstep': '', 'list': [], 'timeout': None, 'codeafter': '', 'config': {'screen': None, 'args': None, 'type': ''}}
wizard text Merci d'utiliser l'assistant.
Veuillez appuyer sur OK pour continuer.
self.selectKey("OK")
showing list, 14
setZPosition
showing config
Now: 14
Now: 14
Reading ['startwizard.xml']
getStepWithID: start
result: 0
[Skin] Processing screen: StartWizard
[Skin] Error in screen 'StartWizard' widget 'panel': {PLi-HD/skin.xml}: Failed to create skincontext (top,8%,*,None) in Context (128,0)+(1060,720) : unsupported operand type(s) for -=: 'int' and 'NoneType'. Please contact the skin's author!
[Skin] Error in screen 'StartWizard' widget 'panel': {PLi-HD/skin.xml}: Failed to create skincontext (bottom,10%,*,None) in Context (128,0)+(1060,720) : unsupported operand type(s) for -: 'int' and 'NoneType'. Please contact the skin's author!
warning, skin is missing element wizard in <class 'Screens.StartWizard.StartWizard'>
warning, skin is missing element stepslider in <class 'Screens.StartWizard.StartWizard'>
WizardCreateSummary
[Skin] Processing screen: WizardSummary
Updating values in step 1
wizard step: {'code': u'self.clearSelectedKeys()\nself.selectKey("OK")', 'text': 'Welcome.\n\nThis start wizard will guide you through the basic setup of your receiver.\nPress the OK button on your remote control to move to the next step.', 'id': 'start', 'condition': '', 'timeoutaction': 'nextpage', 'nextstep': 'introduction', 'code_async': '', 'codeafter_async': '', 'timeoutstep': '', 'list': [], 'timeout': None, 'codeafter': '', 'config': {'screen': None, 'args': None, 'type': ''}}
wizard text Bienvenue.

Cet assistant de démarrage vous guidera à travers la configuration de base de votre récepteur.
Appuyez sur le bouton OK de votre télécommande pour passer à l'étape suivante.
self.selectKey("OK")
showing list, 1
self.list: <Components.Sources.List.List object at 0x2d35b52c>
setZPosition
showing config
OK
finished
getStepWithID: introduction
result: 1
Updating values in step 2
wizard step: {'code': u'self.clearSelectedKeys()\nself.selectKey("UP")\nself.selectKey("DOWN")', 'text': 'Use the up/down keys on your remote control to select an option. After that, press OK.', 'id': 'introduction', 'condition': '', 'timeoutaction': 'nextpage', 'nextstep': None, 'code_async': '', 'codeafter_async': '', 'timeoutstep': '', 'list': [('Use the wizard to set up basic features', 'network'), ('Exit the wizard', 'end')], 'timeout': None, 'codeafter': '', 'config': {'screen': None, 'args': None, 'type': ''}}
wizard text Utiliser les boutons HAUT et BAS de votre télécommande pour sélectionner une option. Après cela, appuyez sur OK.
self.selectKey("UP")
self.selectKey("DOWN")
selectPic: arrowdown2
showing list, 2
setZPosition
showing config
Now: 2
Now: 2
[ActionMap] Keymap 'WizardActions' -> Action = 'down'
down
OK
finished
current: ("Quitter l'assistant", 'end')
getStepWithID: end
result: 22
Updating values in step 23
wizard step: {'code': u'self.clearSelectedKeys()\nself.selectKey("OK")', 'text': 'Thank you for using the wizard. Your receiver is now ready for use.\nPress OK to start using your receiver.', 'id': 'end', 'condition': '', 'timeoutaction': 'nextpage', 'nextstep': None, 'code_async': '', 'codeafter_async': '', 'timeoutstep': '', 'list': [], 'timeout': None, 'codeafter': '', 'config': {'screen': None, 'args': None, 'type': ''}, 'laststep': 'true'}
wizard text Merci d'avoir utilisé l'assistant. Votre récepteur est maintenant prêt à être utilisé.
Appuyez sur OK pour commencer à utiliser votre récepteur.
self.selectKey("OK")
showing list, 23
setZPosition
showing config
Now: 23
OK
finished
wizard finished
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'Screensaver'>
[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'Screensaver'>
[Skin] Processing screen: SecondInfoBar
[Skin] Processing screen: SecondInfoBarSimple
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'HideVBILine'>
[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'HideVBILine'>
[Skin] Processing screen: ChannelSelection
warning, skin is missing element boquet in <class 'Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelection'>
[Skin] Processing screen: RdsInfoDisplay
[Skin] No skin to read...
[Skin] Processing screen: <embedded-in-'RdsInfoDisplaySummary'>
[Skin] Processing screen: UnhandledKey
[Skin] Processing screen: Dish
[Skin] Processing screen: BufferIndicator
[Skin] Processing screen: TimeshiftState
[Skin] Processing screen: TimeshiftLive
[Skin] Processing screen: SubtitleDisplay
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
[Skin] Processing screen: InfoBar
[Skin] Processing screen: InfoBarSummary
playing 1:0:1:274C:7FC:2:11A0000:0:0:0::ITV London
[VFD-Icons] __evStart
[eDVBServicePlay] timeshift
[eDVBServicePlay] timeshift not enough diskspace for timeshift! (less than 200MB)
not pauseable.
[eDVBServicePlay] timeshift not enough diskspace for timeshift! (less than 200MB)
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
new service started! trying to download cuts!
download failed, no cuesheet interface
[eDVBResourceManager] allocate channel.. 07fc:0002
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] direct_connected 1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] canTune 1
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 0 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 1 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 2 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] sat 282 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret1 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret5 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] ret 10000, score old 0
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] score new 10000
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] lnb 3 found
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] final score 10002
[eDVBFrontend0] opening frontend
[eDVBFrontend0] tune
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
[eDVBFrontend0] prepare_sat System 0 Freq 10758500 Pol 1 SR 22000000 INV 2 FEC 4 orbpos 282 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0, is_id -1, pls_mode 1, pls_code 0
[eDVBFrontend0] tuning to 1008 mhz
[eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: tuning
[eDVBServicePMTHandler] allocate Channel: res 0
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:274C:7FC:2:11A0000:0:0:0::ITV London
[eDVBChannel] getDemux cap=00
[eDVBResourceManager] allocate demux cap=00
[eDVBResourceManager] allocating demux adapter=0, demux=0, source=-1 fesource=0
[eDVBDemux] open demux /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
[eDVBFrontend0] set sequence pos 3
[eDVBFrontend0] set sequence pos 4
[eDVBFrontend0] setVoltage 1
[eDVBFrontend0] sleep 200ms
[eDVBFrontend0] invalidate current switch params
[eDVBFrontend0] sendDiseqc: e00000(DiSEqC reset)
[eDVBFrontend0] sleep 50ms
[eDVBFrontend0] sendDiseqc: e00003(DiSEqC peripherial power on)
[eDVBFrontend0] sleep 150ms
[eDVBFrontend0] sendDiseqc: e01038f8(?)
[eDVBFrontend0] sleep 100ms
[eDVBFrontend0] update current switch params
[eDVBFrontend0] startTuneTimeout 5000
[eDVBFrontend0] setFrontend 1
[eDVBFrontend0] setting frontend
[eDVBFrontend0] fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
[eDVBFrontend0] sleep 500ms
[eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: failed, retune
[eDVBFrontend0] tune
[eDVBSatelliteEquipmentControl] RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
[eDVBFrontend0] prepare_sat System 0 Freq 10758500 Pol 1 SR 22000000 INV 2 FEC 4 orbpos 282 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0, is_id -1, pls_mode 1, pls_code 0
[eDVBFrontend0] tuning to 1008 mhz
[eDVBChannel] OURSTATE: tuning
[eDVBServicePMTHandler] tune failed.
[eDVBServicePlay] DVB service failed to tune - error 1
AddPopup, id = ZapError
[Skin] Processing screen: MessageBoxSimple
[Skin] Error in screen 'MessageBoxSimple' widget 'widget': {PLi-HD/skin.xml}: component with name 'autoresize' was not found in skin of screen 'MessageBoxSimple'!. Please contact the skin's author!
warning, skin is missing element WarningPixmap in <class 'Screens.MessageBox.MessageBox'>(Echec accord!)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 69, in dispatchEvent
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceEventTracker.py", line 80, in event
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 3464, in __tuneFailed
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Notifications.py", line 58, in AddPopup
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Notifications.py", line 32, in AddNotificationWithID
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/Notifications.py", line 19, in __AddNotification
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 2983, in checkNotificationsIfExecing
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/InfoBarGenerics.py", line 3017, in checkNotifications
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 242, in instantiateDialog
return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 266, in doInstantiateDialog
dlg.applySkin()
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 154, in applySkin
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/GUISkin.py", line 55, in createGUIScreen
File "skin applet", line 23, in <module>
AttributeError: 'MessageBox' object has no attribute 'getListWidth'
[ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method Navigation.dispatchEvent of <Navigation.Navigation instance at 0x2c50d74c>>,(3,)) failed)

dmesg

Error reading klog 38 - Function not implemented

Audioniek
18.02.2019, 11:31
It is not as easy as that, because it is not a plugin available as .ipk but is built in as an integral part of the image. The code is contained in a patch vfd_dirvers.patch that you can download or clone from my git.

Regards,

Audioniek.

samkooke
18.02.2019, 12:57
hello Audioniek eplayer3 does not work thanks.

Audioniek
19.02.2019, 16:50
Atevio 7500 USB. I have a hard drive in the jfs file system. With this file system on other images is mounted. I tried to write to the fstab file, but it does not help.

The kernel configuration is indeed OK. I am using this fstab now and it mounts a Fortis prepared jfs-formatted drive properly:

# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
#
# <file system> <mount point> <type> <options> <dump> <pass>
#/dev/root / auto defaults,errors=remount-rw,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0
#
/dev/sda1 /hdd auto defaults,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
#/dev/sda2 none swap sw
#/dev/sdb1 /hdd auto defaults,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
#/dev/sdc1 /hdd auto defaults,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
#/dev/sdd1 /hdd auto defaults,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
LABEL=RECORD /hdd auto defaults,errors=remount-ro,noatime,nodiratime 0 0
LABEL=SWAPPART none swap sw

There are two mounts listed for /hdd. The idea is that mount -a processes them in order. Fortis does not label their partitions, so the attempt for /dev/sda1 should succeed in case of a Fortis jfs-formatted drive. The attempt for LABEL=RECORD will fail.
In the other case (LABEL=RECORD is present on /dev/sda1) This first mount will succeed, and second will remount (in this case) the same partition.

Another, more simple solution is label the jfs-partition RECORD.

Hope this works for you.

Regards,

Audioniek.

spartak73
19.02.2019, 17:48
I tried your fstab. But also did not help. I tried to mount on the UUID also did not work. My image is installed on usb on a partition in ext3. The flash drive has 8 partitions.

atevio7500:~# mount
rootfs on / type rootfs (rw)
/dev/root on / type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
proc on /proc type proc (rw,relatime)
sysfs on /sys type sysfs (rw,relatime)
tmpfs on /ram type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
/dev/root on /dev.static type ext3 (rw,relatime,errors=continue,data=writeback)
tmpfs on /dev type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
devpts on /dev/pts type devpts (rw,relatime,gid=5,mode=620)
tmpfs on /dev/shm type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
usbfs on /proc/bus/usb type usbfs (rw,relatime)
automount(pid629) on /media/usb type autofs (rw,relatime,fd=4,pgrp=629,timeout=300,minproto=2, maxproto=4,indirect)
tmpfs on /tmp type tmpfs (rw,relatime)
atevio7500:~#

Hard drive has a label RECORD. Here are screenshots from another image on this flash drive

Audioniek
19.02.2019, 18:57
The only thing I came across while testing is that when the jfs-drive has a damaged structure it will not mount, with the effects you describe. After a fsck /dev/sda1 everything started to work as expected/desired.

Regards,

Audioniek.

spartak73
19.02.2019, 23:46
Thanks after checking, the disk was mounted. :)

dreamce
20.02.2019, 14:47
Master-Audioniek,
spark_Audioniek_enigma2_gst_flash_P217_CDK-rev1103 build
USB flash memory operation, corrected?

setifstar
20.02.2019, 15:00
hs7819_Audioniek_enigma2_USB_gst_P217_CDK-rev1102.zip
This image works after replacing the file uImage off this image with the one HDMU_17311_E2_1008gse+_217_git_616_nodebug_mix_USB
(http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=15236&d=1550246877)

spartak73
20.02.2019, 16:30
Thanks for the advice. I changed the uImage from the HDMU and the image HS7429 was booted.

Audioniek
20.02.2019, 17:32
USB flash memory operation, corrected?

I'm not sure what you mean by this question, but the files provided are intended to be flashed into a spark.

Regards,

Audioniek.

dreamce
21.02.2019, 14:36
External Kingston memory not working does not read files

Audioniek
22.02.2019, 17:36
Try another stick then. Older ones with a capacity of 1GB or less usually work best.

Regards,

Audioniek.

biomus
22.02.2019, 21:51
@dreamce: I use an ADATA 8GB and it works on my spark (Amiko SHD-8900 Alien)! The Image is not flawless, but it works.

ainouna
11.03.2019, 11:21
we can edit a file
.IRD extension?

Audioniek
11.03.2019, 21:53
A .ird is a normal Fortis flash file with several checksums and checks in it. It cannot be edited, and why would you? The only thing you can do with it is change the reseller code with a special program.

If you do not know what to do with a .ird file, you probably need the tar.gz.

Regards,

Audioniek.

ainouna
12.03.2019, 11:32
please
:Audioniek.
you can see again
the flash hs7429 and edit
messagebox.py in the python / Screens folder by adding:

def getListWidth(self):
def getListLineTextWidth(text):
self["autoresize"].setText(text)
return self["autoresize"].getSize()[0]
return max([getListLineTextWidth(line[0]) for line in self.list]) if self.list else 0

like that there will be no more crash

tonaji
13.03.2019, 17:31
Hello Audioniek

Three main problems in all the Spark7162 images I've tried:

When you switch to a channel that has no signal the receiver stops responding and the circle goes around spinning. You have to wait a while for the receiver to respond again.Sometimes restart is required.

Frequencies of channels located at 1.9 E. These channels pixelate and end up freezing the image making them impossible to see.This already happened when those channels were in 39E.

Reproduction of online movies with a resolution greater or equal than 720p distort the image and make it impossible to see.

In your images for this receiver it is possible to fix these bugs? or, is it a driver problem?

Thanks in advance

Drielander
15.03.2019, 13:47
@Audioniek
Thank you very much for supplying my favorite receiver Topfield TF7700HDPVR with a newer image than used till now. And thanks @bonkel for hosting the images! :)

I flashed the image as written in#20 and it went through like a charm.
As i configured my two TF7700 the very last time in 2016 i forgot almost everything about how to manage certain things: how do i get ridd off the undertitles totally - how do I configurate old 4:3 material on a 16x9 screen - how do i configure the PWR-button (5 options)?

There was something during the booting process which made me wondering: after the Ducktales-logo appeared, the resolution went back to 576 (therefore no real picture, just some small flikkers were shown) und then goes to 1080p and there was the normal pic. Any reason?

Cheers

P. S.:
Is there a possibility to use the TF7700 with this new image as a server for SatIP by any chance?

Drielander
15.03.2019, 16:20
Ergänzung:

Eventuell kann mir ja auch einer der Forenkollegen, der mit dem neuen Image schon mehr vertraut ist, meine Fragen nach den Ausblenden von Untertiteln, den 4:3-Einstellungen (da gab es im HDMU-Image mehr Einstellungen) und dem PWR-Button beantworten. Ich bin schon durch alle "Etagen" des Menüs durch, ohne was Entsprechendes zu finden

Gruß

Audioniek
16.03.2019, 14:36
Im OpenPLi hat sich die Organisation der Menues geaendert.

Einstellungen fuer Untertitel: Menu-> Setup -> System -> Audio / Video -> Subtitle Settings oder Auto Language selection

Darstellung/Aspect: Menu-> Setup -> System -> Audio / Video -> A/V Settings

Bestimmte Untertitel-einstellungen werden per Programm gespeichert, wie Ein/Aus und TXT oder Graphisch. Die sind also Teil der Kanalliste.

Hoffe dies hilft ein Bisschen.

Gruesse,

Audioniek.

Drielander
16.03.2019, 15:08
@Audioniek
Das habe ich gemerkt und fürchte, es mit meinem Geklicke nicht besser gemacht zu haben, denn schon das Zurückgehen/Verlassen des Untermenüs, das manchmal über die grüne Taste, manchmal über BACK geht, hat etwas verwirrt - besonders, wenn ich mit den Auflösungen bzgl. 4:3 Darstellung hantierte. Da waren Tasten plötzlich unten verschwunden.

Deine Hilfe ist Rettung in letzter Not, denn im meiner Verzweiflung wollte ich gerade wieder das letzte HDMU-Image einspielen.
Mir gefällt Euer Image sehr gut - ich habe nur noch nicht alle Ecken gefunden, die ich so für den täglichen Gebrauch benötige. Aber das kommt sicher noch.

Ich habe gestern Abend schon festgestellt, dass das Untermenü Subtitle Setting nicht mehr vorhanden ist (u. U. ein Ergebnis meiner Abstellversuche). Auto Language Selection gibt es auch nicht mehr. Es muss doch eine zentrale Stelle geben, wo ich die Untertitel für Gehörlose bzw. die Situationserläuterungen für Blinde abstellen kann.
An welcher Stelle greife ich denn in die Kanalliste ein, um da was zu verändern?

Gruß
Drielander

Drielander
16.03.2019, 16:06
@Audioniek

So - ich habe mal flott eine Neu-Installation gemacht und jetzt hat sich der Menüpunkt "Untertitel-Einstellungen" wieder unter "AV-Einstellungen" eingereiht. Öffne ich Ersteres, finde ich alles Mögliche zum Einstellen der Untertitel. Ich habe mal an zwei Stellen den Schieber auf rot gesetzt, mit grüner F-Taste bestätigt und das komplette Menü verlassen, um die Wirkung zu überprüfen: keine Änderung - die UTitel sind nach wie vor da.
Verstehe ich nicht!

Gruß
Drielander

Nachtrag:
Scheint mit Verzögerung doch was bewirkt zu haben, soweit ich das beurteilen kann. Schilderungen (Blinde) und Untertitel (Gehörlose) werden nicht mehr angezeigt. Ist doch schon mal was! :)

atlas35
16.03.2019, 19:48
@Audioniek; for your hard work and working
Thanks a lot HS7110 based GM1040
Every time I turn on the picture receiver, the loader is stable at 6.40 pktteam
The recently compiled image was a very nice work but many times
The same device owners attempting this image
Friends 640, even though they work properly, my criticism here means support and development.

regards

Drielander
01.04.2019, 21:18
@Audioniek
Scheint mit Verzögerung doch was bewirkt zu haben, soweit ich das beurteilen kann. Schilderungen (Blinde) und Untertitel (Gehörlose) werden nicht mehr angezeigt. Ist doch schon mal was! :)
Da war ich wohl etwas voreilig mit meiner Erfolgsmeldung - nix war's. Noch immer nerven die Untertitel für Gehörlose und die Erzählkommentare für Blinde.

Nach zig Versuchen habe ich es aufgegeben und bin zum HDMU-Image zurück, um wieder entspannt Fernsehen zu können.
Meines Erachtens wäre es zielführender, man macht als Default-Einstellung Untertitel und Kommentare inaktiv und wer sie haben will, muss sie gezielt aktivieren.

Gruß

bensot
13.04.2019, 13:20
Merci pour ce travail
pour le HS7429
- Comment puis-je obtenir les flux?
- Comment utiliser le WLAN? Il n'apparaît pas dans le menu réseau bien que j'utilise une clé wifi rt5370sta dont les pilotes sont déjà installés dans l'image

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Danke für diese Arbeit
für die HS7429
- Wie bekomme ich die Feeds?
- Wie verwende ich das WLAN? Es wird nicht im Netzwerkmenü angezeigt, obwohl ich WLAN-Schlüssel rt5370sta verwende, dessen Treiber bereits im Image installiert sind

Audioniek
13.04.2019, 17:11
Hell bensot,

Leider keine feeds (siehe erste Post).

WLAN wird eingfuegt durch editieren des rcS (/etc/init.d/rcS). Aendere die Zeile mit wlan= in wlan=rt5370sta. Danach die Box neu starten. Wenn die WLAN-stick erkannt wird, gibt es im Menu Netzwerk zwei Adapter die eingesellt werden koennen.

Sorry, but I have no possiblity to offer any feeds at the moment.

To use WLAN, edit the file rcS (/etc/init.d/rcS). Change the line wlan= to wlan=rt5370sta and restart the box. When the WLAN-stick is recognized, you will have an extra adapter the network menu.

Regards,

Audioniek.

bensot
13.04.2019, 23:35
thank you for the answer
I changed :
wlan = `cat / etc / enigma2 / settings | grep systemoptions.wlan | cut -d "=" -f2`
if [! $ wlan] || [! -e $ MODDIR / $ wlan.ko]; Then
echo "None."
else
insmod $ MODDIR / $ wlan.ko
echo "$ wlan"
# echo "$ wlan WLAN"> / dev / vfd
# sleep 3
fi

by :
wlan = rt5370sta
echo "None."
else
echo "$ wlan"
# sleep 3
fi

But I still have no Wlan in Network/Adapter settings Menu
have i done something wrong ?

pop1234
14.04.2019, 14:44
thank you for the answer
I changed :
wlan = `cat / etc / enigma2 / settings | grep systemoptions.wlan | cut -d "=" -f2`
echo "None."
else
echo "$ wlan"
# sleep 3
fi

by :
wlan = rt5370sta
echo "None."
else
echo "$ wlan"
# sleep 3
fi

But I still have no Wlan in Network/Adapter settings Menu
have i done something wrong ?

There are spaces in the writing, delete space or try this

wlan=`cat /etc/enigma2/settings | grep systemoptions.wlan | cut -d "=" -f2`
if [ ! $wlan ] || [ ! -e $MODDIR/$wlan.ko ]; then
echo "No WLAN"
else
insmod $MODDIR/$wlan.ko
echo "$wlan WLAN"
# echo "$wlan WLAN" > /dev/vfd
# sleep 3
fi

bensot
15.04.2019, 23:07
I got the menu Wlan, my Dlink Wifi adapter LED's is blinking and the WLAN scan gives me all the the neighbors Wifi. by Using this syntax :

wlan=rt5370sta `cat /etc/enigma2/settings | grep systemoptions.wlan | cut -d "=" -f2`
echo "No WLAN"
else
insmod $MODDIR/$wlan.ko
echo "$wlan WLAN"
# sleep 3
fi

But unfortunately :
- it does not connect properly to my router. Using the network test Menu, the IP address failed and the Nameserver failed.
- and I do not know why but my two phones are disconnected from my WLAN network. and they do not reconnect even while trying to reconnect them manually. I need to disconnect the Hs7429 WLAN so that the connection is restored to my phones.

after several attempts, I gave up.

MToeppi
17.04.2019, 12:03
Hallo,

hab gerade das Image in einem Topfield HD7700 eingespielt und nun leider das
Problem im Plugin Menu keine Plugins gefunden werden.
Muss man da irgendwas einstellen?
bräuchte halt oscam als Softcam...

LG
MToeppi

Edit:
Ich seh gerade, das es eine neuere Version gibt.
Hab zuerst die in #19 installiert

2. Edit:
tf7700_Audioniek_enigma2_gst-epl3_flash_P217_CDK-rev1165.zip (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=15376&d=1554744386)

leider das gleiche Problem: im Plugin Menu werden keine Plugins gefunden :-(

Audioniek
17.04.2019, 12:57
Im ersten posting steht: kein plugin feed (No plugin feed (yet?)),

Wird im kommenden Zeit auch so bleiben.

Gruesse,

Audioniek.

MToeppi
17.04.2019, 13:22
Ah, okay. Danke für die schnelle Antwort.

Wie bekomme ich Oscam auf die Kiste?
Als ipk Datei und ftp ?

LG
MToeppi

Audioniek
17.04.2019, 17:35
Das eine Moeglickeit. Achtung: HDMU-plugins functionieren nicht!

Gruesse,

Audioniek.

MToeppi
17.04.2019, 18:15
was genau brauche ich?

OpenPli Sh4 ipk Dateien sind fast nicht zu finden.

Hab zwei ausprobiert, eine wurde installiert, die andere nicht.
Bei der Installierten wurde im Softcam Menu leider nichts angezeigt.

Gibt es einen einfacheren Lösungsweg Oscam aufzuspielen?

Fragen über Fragen...Sorry

Saayacoolu
29.06.2019, 20:42
Hi audioniek
thanks so much for the new image of tf 7700pvr hd have flash my receiver and have enjoy the new image with good picture and soft signal level,the problem with me now is one I can’t record giving massage NO HDD found or HDD notinitialized and two i ant connect to my WiFi.where can i correct to have my receiver perform well

ainouna
30.06.2019, 10:49
Hi audioniek
there is a solution for downloading plugins and emulators
while waiting for your feeds
if you accept I download it here

Audioniek
30.06.2019, 13:32
@Saayacoolu: As you have the image running, there is a hard disk available. First, be sure you followed the instructions or first time installation. as this requires editing the file Enigma_Installer.ini on the USB stick used for installation. On subsequent installations you can use the file unchanged. Please note the procedure will destroy any existing recordings on the hard disk. Second: check and possibly set the correct recording paths using the menu.
As for WiFi, the available drivers are all in the image but one must be activated by editing the file /etc/init.d/rcS. Find this section:

/bin/evremote2 110 10 &

stfbcontrol a 255

wlan=`cat /etc/enigma2/settings | grep systemoptions.wlan | cut -d "=" -f2`
echo "[rcS] No WLAN"
else
insmod $MODDIR/$wlan.ko
echo "[rcS] $wlan WLAN"
# sleep 3
fi

change the line beginning with wlan= to wlan=[drivername]. The possible driver names are: mt7601u, rt2870sta, rt3070sta, rt5370sta, rtl8188eu, rtl8192cu, rtl8192du, rtl8192eu and rtl871x. An example for the line would be wlan=rt2870sta. Which one you need depends on your wifi-stick. After changing rcS reboot the receiver. Wifi should now work. I will try to add a plugin selecting the wifi driver in the receivers' menu in an upcoming version.

@ainouna: offering plugins currently is not an option for me as I do not have the time to maintain them, do not have the ability to build them and do not have ability to (legally) host them. Sorry.

Regards,

Audioniek.

ainouna
30.06.2019, 15:38
HI Audioniek
I propose a RUnigma feed
compatible with your audioniek image
with your permission
I download it on the site

Saayacoolu
02.07.2019, 21:33
Hi Audioniek
as directed to go about my WiFi network don’t know what happened after finished writing it and placed back to position my deck refused to show pictur on my tv so I decided to reprogram it and during the process lights went off and when light came back powering my deck gives me L275 E02 on the panel where do I go next ,help needed here

Regards

Saayacoolu
05.07.2019, 21:45
Nothing heard of my problem,please expects come out to save my deck

Audioniek
06.07.2019, 14:58
First of all, I am not an instant answer service desk, so a little patience please. The most likely cause of the problem is that you edited the file with an editor that is not Linux compatible (did you see the warning on top?). This will screw up the installation.

I am not familiar ith the message L275 E02 on the display; it probably means the loader version and an error number. It that is true it is probably telling you it cannot find an image to start. Repeat the installation after verfying that the file Enigma_installer.ini has line endings LF not CRLF.

Audioniek.

pop1234
16.07.2019, 18:17
Audioniek (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/member.php?1349-Audioniek)
pls delete some PM
thx

Audioniek
16.07.2019, 23:01
Done.

Regards,

Audioniek.

pop1234
18.07.2019, 20:22
:confused:

prenj
19.07.2019, 10:02
tf7700_Audioniek_enigma2_gst-epl3_flash_P217_CDK-rev1201
can not find oscam emulator

Audioniek
20.07.2019, 11:36
@pop1234: I tried to send you a PM but the board says your storage is full.

@prenj: Correct; see first post. There is no plugin feed.

Regards,

Audioniek.

prenj
20.07.2019, 20:32
I've been testing more and I can not imagine doing it with this image.

Audioniek
22.07.2019, 18:31
Doing what exactly? (Referring to "it")

Regards,

Audioniek.

prenj
22.07.2019, 20:13
I've been testing about 30 different oscars to install. Some have been successfully installed but there is no visible inside of the image.
No ocsam works in my TF 7700 HD PVR.
I use google translate.

pionek22
30.08.2019, 16:56
Hello Audionek!
Have you already done any images for adb5800xx, because I can't find it? Or otherwise: do you have such images in your plans? Thank you.

Audioniek
30.08.2019, 23:38
At the moment I am very busy working on these boxes. The port to the P0217 kernel has yielded some puzzling surprises but I am making progress. I cannot say for sure when the image is suitable for release, as a lot of work as still to be done.

Regards,

Audioniek.

boris03
19.09.2019, 19:10
Das ist ja geil, nochmal was Neues für unseren alten Topf!
Bitte mach weiter, ich habe noch zwei von den Töpfen.

Ich möchte sehr gerne dieses Image installieren, aber benötige auf jeden Fall OSCAM mindestens 11518.
Wie bekomme ich das nun auf den Topf wenn nicht per Feed?
Hat jemand einen Tipp, Link, Anleitung oder eine .ipk?

Ich sehe das ich nicht alleine danach frage und da ist auch jemand der anscheinend eine Lösung für den fehlenden Feed hat.
Wäre absolut super wenn man dieses kleine Feature noch dran basteln könnte.

Vielen Dank für deine Arbeit!!!!!

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Da war doch noch was:D

Ist das Image unter Post 19 das aktuellste?
Gibt es da nun Problem mit den Untertiteln oder sonstigen Audio_Einstellungen oder ist das behoben?

Vielen Dank

Audioniek
21.09.2019, 12:53
Da war doch noch was:D

Ist das Image unter Post 19 das aktuellste?
Gibt es da nun Problem mit den Untertiteln oder sonstigen Audio_Einstellungen oder ist das behoben?

Vielen Dank

Aktuellste Image findet man hier (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?11222-Audioniek-Images-download) (erste Posting), ich mache jede zwei Monaten ein Update.

Gruesse,

Audioniek.

MToeppi
30.09.2019, 11:03
Das ist ja geil, nochmal was Neues für unseren alten Topf!
Bitte mach weiter, ich habe noch zwei von den Töpfen.

Ich möchte sehr gerne dieses Image installieren, aber benötige auf jeden Fall OSCAM mindestens 11518.
Wie bekomme ich das nun auf den Topf wenn nicht per Feed?
Hat jemand einen Tipp, Link, Anleitung oder eine .ipk?

Ich sehe das ich nicht alleine danach frage und da ist auch jemand der anscheinend eine Lösung für den fehlenden Feed hat.
Wäre absolut super wenn man dieses kleine Feature noch dran basteln könnte.

Vielen Dank für deine Arbeit!!!!!

Ja, leider haben hier schon ein paar User berichtet, das es wohl Probleme gibt beim Installieren von Oscam.
Ich selbst hab es auch nicht hinbekommen.
Manche Oscams installierten sich, aber wurden im Menü dann nicht angezeigt.

@Audioniek
Kannst du diesbezüglich einen Fehler ausschließen?
can you please check the image, there is no error in the install/softcam-menu routine?
when a oscam is installed, it dosent appears in the softcam menü.

marc
12.10.2019, 02:16
ich mache jede zwei Monaten ein Update.

hallo,
kann es sein, daß, zumindest im spark7162 image, kein cifs modul drin ist?
wie kann ich dort freigaben mounten?
gruß
marc

Audioniek
13.10.2019, 16:13
@marc

Updates kommen bald, I war sehr beschaeftigt letzer Zeit.

Spark7162: CIFS ist im Kernel, und wird auch im rcS geladen.

Gruesse,

Audioniek.

Leegmoorer
14.10.2019, 12:05
Besteht auch die Möglichkeit für ein ufs 913 Enigma Image?
Würde auch testen.

ainouna
17.03.2020, 11:17
hi Audioniek
03-17-2020
neutrino compilation error

configure: error: unsupported value hs7429 for --with-boxmodel
make/neutrino.mk:192: recipe for target '/home/xxx/Bureau/x/buildsystem/build_source/libstb-hal-ddt/config.status' failed
make: *** [/home/xxxx/Bureau/x/buildsystem/build_source/libstb-hal-ddt/config.status] Error 1

Regards
ainouna

Audioniek
17.03.2020, 21:17
@ainouna: fixed, do a git pull.

Please post in the correct thread, here it is totally out of place.

Regards,

Audioniek.

ainouna
18.03.2020, 11:37
Thank you
for everything you do
now it's ok
mister audioniek

Regards
ainouna

tedy58
16.04.2020, 14:08
Thank you for the hard work Audioniek,
I install the SPARK image on Golden media 990 (the same as EDISON Argus Pingulux)
and really it is almost just like OpenPLI in functionality.
I play myself few hours and see that you really put an option in the starting script to use own scrips which is in /etc/.

Thank you!

blueice_haller
01.05.2020, 17:24
Hallo Audioniek (und wer sonst noch beteiligt ist),
vielen Dank für die Mühe für mein Schätzchen (Octagon SF1028P) ein aktuelles Image bereitzustellen.

Ich habe atevio7500_Audioniek_enigma2_gst-epl3_USB_CDK-rev1364.tar.gz (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?11222-Audioniek-Images-download&p=122344&viewfull=1#post122344) installiert.

Während dem Start zeigt das VFD eine nette Animation aber wenn das System geladen ist ist es dunkel, die Power LED leuchtet noch blau.

Ist hier noch ein SCART Treiber enthalten?
Momentan ist ein TV über SCART angeschlossen und der zeigt nichts an. Ich bin es gewohnt das der Assistent die Ausgänge (HDMI, HDMI-PC, Komponenten und Scart) umschaltet. Ist das nicht mehr so?

Ich habe versucht ihn über OpenWebif mit Screenshot zu steuern aber hier kommt nur der Ladekreis und er stürzt ab VFD: LOADER 6.00.

Über HDMI hat alles funktioniert. Auf den ersten Eindruck sehr stabil.

Ich habe dort als Ausgabe SCART konfiguriert aber darüber kommt kein Signal.

Über OpenWebif kommt immerhin ein Screenshot und kein Neustart.

Was bedeutet beim Start im VFD "HS8200 Enigma2" - vermutlich Fortis HS8200 - ist das für ein anderes Modell?

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

mountaineer
03.05.2020, 02:57
audioniek , thank you for the wonderful work you are doing!!!

I have a octagon 1028p..or also known as at7500 or optibox raptor etc....The HDMU images of old, and the pkteam images of old worked great except for one TP on 107.3 west the CTV channels...the channels constantly break up even with tons of signal. The original octagon FW works great with them...no issue. I also have the optibox anaconda and it gets them fine using pkteam or HDMU old images. I tried your image and it is fantastic, but it also has this bug just like HDMu and PKtem....I know you cant see that sat 107.3 West Anik F1. But if I could make a ts recording and post it here would that maybe help you diagnose the issue. You are the last hope to do this!! Thank you and please let me know what you need.

Audioniek
03.05.2020, 14:25
Während dem Start zeigt das VFD eine nette Animation aber wenn das System geladen ist ist es dunkel, die Power LED leuchtet noch blau. Ist hier noch ein SCART Treiber enthalten?

Was bedeutet beim Start im VFD "HS8200 Enigma2" - vermutlich Fortis HS8200 - ist das für ein anderes Modell?

SCART Ausgabe: sollte funktionieren, aber wie gefunden geht es nicht. Ich werde mal herum sehen was da los ist. Das Verhalten wie beschrieben ist ganz normal wenn den Box kein Empfang hat. Die Animation zeigt das E2 vollstaendig durchgestartet ist, aber Sie koenen leider die Menues nicht sehen. Die RCA Buchse (gelb) funktioniert ebenfalls nicht.

HS8200: Ihre Octagon und auch die Atevio AV7500 sind gefertigt worden von den ehemaligen Koreanische Hersteller Fortis und sind technisch vollkommen gleich (aber ausserlich nicht). So gibt es noch etwas zwanzig Varianten die unter verschiedene Marken und Namen verkauft worden sind, meine Box heisst zum Beispiel Rebox RE-8500HD PVR. Die interne Fortis Bezeichnung ist fuer alle Boxen dieses Modell gleich und lautet HS8200 wie auf die Hauptplatine zu lesen ist.

Im anfang des TDT Projekts vergab man Markennamen als Boxmodells und dies ist auch mit drei Fortis Modelle geschehen:

Fortis_HDbox -> FS9000 und FS9200
Octagon1008 -> HS9510
Atevio7500 -> HS8200.

Ich bevorzuege die Fortis codes, da das deutlicher ist.

Gruesse,

Audioniek

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Hello mountaineer,

My guess is that this transponder is either in the grey area (11600 - 11700 MHz) of at a extreme of a band. The grey area is part of both the low and the high band and these frequencies can be received in both. Which band the receiver picks is part of the driver, which in turn is determined by the tuner. The E2 drivers usually pick the high band from 11600 Mhz onwards, but the factory software picks the low until 11700 MHz. It is also possible that the tuner in your Octagon does not handle this particular transponder well.

Just a suggestion: have you tried attenuating the signal a bit? "even with tons of signal" may mean the input stages of the tuner are overdriven.

Regards,

Audioniek.

mountaineer
03.05.2020, 15:51
Thank you!
On Cband the signal is 4020 V 30000 AnikF1 C.
I have tried everything ... reduced and increased the signal ... nothing works.
i have attached ats file ... if you get a moment I would be very thankful if you could look at it.

Thank you for everything !!!

blueice_haller
04.05.2020, 17:25

könnt ihr bitte python-sqlite3 (und Abhängigkeiten) integrieren?

octagon:~# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs_18.14_all.ipk
Collected errors:
* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs:
* python-sqlite3 *
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs.

Vielen Dank

pop1234
04.05.2020, 17:44

könnt ihr bitte python-sqlite3 (und Abhängigkeiten) integrieren?

octagon:~# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs_18.14_all.ipk
Collected errors:
* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs:
* python-sqlite3 *
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs.

Vielen Dank

opkg install python-sqlite3

blueice_haller
04.05.2020, 21:52
Leider nicht.

octagon:~# opkg update
octagon:~# opkg install python-sqlite3
Collected errors:
* opkg_prepare_url_for_install: Couldn't find anything to satisfy 'python-sqlite3'.

pop1234
04.05.2020, 22:19
try install this file

blueice_haller
05.05.2020, 11:59
Sorry it's not that easy with dependencies. I will search for an feed where I can download all ipk.
Tut mir leid so einfach ist das nicht mit Abhängigkeiten. Ich schauen mich mal nach eine Feed um und lade alle ipk von dort.

octagon:~# opkg install /tmp/python-sqlite3_2.7.13-r1_sh4.ipk
Collected errors:
* calculate_dependencies_for: Cannot satisfy the following dependencies for python-sqlite3:
* libc6 (>= 2.25) * libpython2.7-1.0 (>= 2.7.13) * libsqlite3-0 (>= 3.17.0) * python-core * python-crypt * python-datetime * python-io * python-lang * python-threading * python-zlib *
* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package python-sqlite3.

How to configure an additional custom feed url in opkg?
Search the Internet for python-sqlite3_2.7.13-r1_sh4.ipk and if you find an feed create an .conf with unique name.

Wie kann man eine zusätzlichen Feed Adresse in opkg konfigurieren?
Suche im Internet nach python-sqlite3_2.7.13-r1_sh4.ipk und falls ein feed gefunden wurde erstelle eine .conf mit einem eindeutigen Namen.
src/gz <unique name> http

octagon:~# cd /etc/opkg/

octagon:~# ls -lah
drwxr-xr-x 2 1000 1000 1.0K May 5 12:35 .
drwxr-xr-x 16 root root 2.0K May 5 12:41 ..

vi plugins.conf
src/gz plugins http:// ...

octagon:/etc/opkg# opkg update
Downloading http:// ... /Packages.gz.
Updated source 'plugins'.

octagon:/etc/opkg# opkg install python-sqlite3
package libtinfo5 suggests installing ncurses-terminfo
Breaking circular dependency on python-core for libz1.
Breaking circular dependency on python-core for python-lang.
Breaking circular dependency on python-core for libz1.
Breaking circular dependency on python-core for python-lang.
Breaking circular dependency on python-core for python-re.
Breaking circular dependency on python-core for python-re.
Breaking circular dependency on python-io for python-contextlib.
Breaking circular dependency on python-io for python-math.
Breaking circular dependency on python-io for python-netclient.
Breaking circular dependency on python-io for python-contextlib.
Breaking circular dependency on python-io for python-math.
Breaking circular dependency on python-io for python-netclient.
Breaking circular dependency on python-io for python-textutils.
Breaking circular dependency on python-io for python-textutils.
Installing libc6 (2.25) on root.
Downloading http://
Configuring python-sqlite3.

octagon:/etc/opkg# opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs_18.14_all.ipk
Installing enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs (18.14) on root.
Configuring enigma2-plugin-extensions-webradiofs.
added to install

In comparison with my other receiver:
Zum Vergleich mein anderer Receiver:

root@xpeedlx3:~# ls -lah /etc/opkg/
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 880 Mar 1 23:25 .
drwxr-xr-x 50 root root 8.5K May 4 14:52 ..
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 74 Jun 11 2019 3rdparty-feed.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 64 Jun 11 2019 all-feed.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 172 Jun 11 2019 arch.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 70 Jun 11 2019 inihdp-feed.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 88 Jun 11 2019 inihdp_3rdparty-feed.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 85 Mar 1 23:25 mips32el-3rdparty-secret-feed.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 74 Jun 11 2019 mips32el-feed.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 845 Sep 20 2019 opkg.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 74 Jun 11 2019 xpeedlx3-feed.conf

Ein anderes Problem ist das der Receiver sich öfter neu startet z.B. wenn ich Sender auf PC/Smartphone streame, vermutlich geht ihm der Speicher aus.

Wenn ich über OpenWebif GUI neustarten wähle dann kommt E2 Error.

Und jetzt startet er nicht mehr: nach Loading E2 HS8200 Enigma2 kommt E2 Error.

pop1234
05.05.2020, 12:47
your box mipsel ok
try install this

- - - Updated - - -

blueice_haller (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/member.php?6132-blueice_haller)
Audioniek E2 for sh4 box

harryhase
29.12.2020, 15:18
Is there a solution avaible which shows the time on the display?

Audioniek
13.01.2024, 15:15
For an update on the current state of affairs, see the first post in this thread.

Regards,

Audioniek.