PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : USB HUb Problem

tempuser
27.11.2012, 00:12
Hello,

I'm using HDMU_1380_E2_spark_211_git_4961_nodebug_lcd_Diff0_ ffm_Flash on Amiko Alien 1, and I have a 4 port USb HUB. When I plug a usb stick in one of the ports, the box reads the stick and plays the media files on the stick. But, often, the usb sticks are not recognised, so, I need to reboot the image. 2 or 3 times. If I try to copy files via FTP to the thumb drives, it failes after a couple of seconds.

My question is: does enigma 2 support usb hubs, because, each image i've tested, it's the same dissapointing result.

They all work fine if the stick is conected directlly to the USB port.

Thank you.

Joker7
27.11.2012, 00:21
..... is the hub active, with own power supply?
... if not, test/use on active usb hub...

tempuser
27.11.2012, 21:12
The hub is powered through the usb port, so I guess this might be the problem. I'll just use one usb stick at a time, this seems to work fine. The HDMU image is the best, as far as I've tested. It would be a pity to let my experience be ruined by such a small issue. Again, thank you and congratulations for a wonderfull image.

Mikam_0815
27.11.2012, 21:56
Otherwise just give it a try with a powered USB HUB. I bought for example a cheap one from cnmemory (approx. 10€) and it works fine for me. I have attached 2 hard disks and the LCD (still wonder what I could attach to the remaining port of the hub :) ).