PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : How to create playlists in Media Center

tempuser
14.01.2013, 09:32
I am using the latest Image on Amiko ALien 1 and I cannot create any playlists from the Media Player. Is there any option to create a playlist?

Thank you.

bonkel
14.01.2013, 09:34
yes....just open hdmu media center->my music/meine musik then you can select music or directory and press menu...or yellow to add in playlist...after that, press red button, then you are in playlistmode, if you press menu there, you can save the list

tempuser
15.01.2013, 11:58
yes....just open hdmu media center->my music/meine musik then you can select music or directory and press menu...or yellow to add in playlist...after that, press red button, then you are in playlistmode, if you press menu there, you can save the list

I know I can create a playlist for MUSIC files (.mp3, wav, flac) but I was asking about VIDEO files (avi, mkv, mp4).
Menu - HDMU Media Center - MyVideos, here are all my videos (from a USB Stick), but there is no method of creating a playlist, so that the VIDEO files are played one after the other. I tried to press the MENU button, nothing happens, I tried GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE, RED button, no playlist option, just BOOKMARKS.
If there is a pluging, or some way to build an image with the playlist oiption, would be great.

Thank you for your quick reply, and a great HDMU Image.

bonkel
15.01.2013, 12:04
no way in media center, you can try media player...

tempuser
16.01.2013, 08:59
no way in media center, you can try media player...

Where can I find this media player?

I've installed a plugin (MediaPlayer 2 for SH4), it works great, It can create playlists, but if give a green screen when it reaches at the end of the video file and it won't start playing the next in playlist, the receiver just restarts.

Also, Dream Explorer can play video file, no playlist option though, but thta's amother plugin.

I hope in a new HDMU version, the playlist option will be included.

Thank you.

bonkel
16.01.2013, 09:02
http://openpli.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=openpli/enigma2;a=tree;f=lib/python/Plugins/Extensions/MediaPlayer;h=dc97fd32097a20fc117158827189863411ae 54ce;hb=HEAD