PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Update HDMU Image without loosing settings

moose24
13.02.2013, 10:33
hi everyone
is there any trick to save setting, channel list, emus, picons..etc when changing or updating HDMU image?
thanks in advance

Wertes
13.02.2013, 12:01
please use the backup plugin in the image.
after updating your stb with a new hdmu image you can save the backup back to your stb. reboot-done.

KR, chris.

moose24
15.02.2013, 19:24
ok i found it in the plugin panels thank you

zapatachicour
07.10.2013, 17:28
thank you

cga
07.06.2014, 16:57
[QUOTE = value; 34272] please use the backup plugin in the image.
updating after your stb with a new hdmu image you can save the backup back to your stb. reboot-done. KR, chris. [/ QUOTE]

Does the software update update to latest image or has to be done manually?

I ran the software update but it didn't update to latest image. I'm using HDMU_12275_E2_spark_214_git_5764_nodebug_mix_Flash .zip.md5 (http://images.hdmedia-universe.com/spark/HDMU_12275_E2_spark_214_git_5764_nodebug_mix_Flash .zip.md5)

ReWard
07.06.2014, 17:23
Take a look at the Admin Tool.

cga
11.06.2014, 23:13
Ok. Thanks
Do you have any answer for my question? Or I have to run scan every time I flash the box?

Edit by ReWard : This was part of an other Thread.

ReWard
12.06.2014, 07:22
@cga

You have to install the sattelite.xml from the feed, in the plugins, because in the Image are not all sattelites included.

cga
12.06.2014, 10:47
@ cga You have to install the sattelite.xml from the feed, in the plugins, Because in the image are not all sick of elites included . Yes I know I have installed the satellite from the feed and I have Astra 28 and hotbird 13 degree after the flashing but only hotbird was working, astra 28 degree wasn't working even though the tuner configuration for 28 degree was saved. My satellites were restored but only hotbird was working. Do you know what I mean?

ReWard
12.06.2014, 22:34
. Yes I know I have installed the satellite from the feed and I have Astra 28 and hotbird 13 degree after the flashing but only hotbird was working, astra 28 degree wasn't working even though the tuner configuration for 28 degree was saved. My satellites were restored but only hotbird was working. Do you know what I mean?

I hope you know what I mean. Please try the reinhard.satellites.xml, you will find it in the plugins, on the feed. If I am not wrong, there are all channels included.

cga
13.06.2014, 19:51
[QUOTE = Reward; 79859] I hope you know what I mean. Please try the reinhard.satellites.xml, you will find it in the plugins on the feed. If I am not wrong, there are all channels included. [/ QUOTE]

I do not really know what you mean. I want to try with a new image. Is reinhard.satellites.xml a plugin? or I need to back up this file?

santa
13.06.2014, 20:09
this is not a plugin, only the xml file you have to backup

cga
13.06.2014, 20:23
I did a search for the file and it returns nothing. Do you know the location for that xml file?

santa
13.06.2014, 20:36
/etc/tuxbox

ReWard
13.06.2014, 20:51
To download "reinhard.satellites.xml" you have to go to -> menu -> Plugins ->green -> settings.

If you scanned already and you got all your channels, you have to backup the satellites.xml in the path santa told.

cga
13.06.2014, 21:55
Excellent. I installed the plugin. I'm ready to flash then. Will see later if this time I don't have to run the auto scan

Thanks

ReWard
13.06.2014, 22:20
As santa said, it is not a plugin, it's a file, but found in the plugins.

As I remember, there are more satellites included. But this is not necessary if you already scaned, then you can backup :

.....If you scanned already and you got all your channels, you have to backup the satellites.xml in the path santa told.

cga
14.06.2014, 02:13
I have flashed my box with the latest image and I got all plugging installed settings, bouquets with channels, etc
But the channels are all grayed out and I get a message in the screen saying "service unavailable, check tuner configuration"

The only way to get all this channels again working is by running the automatic scan

I want to point out that my satellite.xml is restored and I get my three satellites configured astra 19, 28 and hotbird as they were before I flashed the box

The only problem I have is that I have to run the scan again

This is what I wan to avoid because it takes long time running the scanning

Is there any way avoid the re-scanning after the flashing?

cga
14.06.2014, 13:44

Image HDMU_12370_E2_spark_215_git_2866_nodebug_mix_Flash .zip (http://images.hdmedia-universe.com/spark/HDMU_12370_E2_spark_215_git_2866_nodebug_mix_Flash .zip)

I sorted the problem-by flashing the box again and I run the backup system setting. I did not have to run the scan again to get channels working.

I have two different problems now with plugin AutoBouquets E2 for bouquets for Astra 28 degree.

When I run autobouquet it does not create my bouquets and I can get my picons to work neither . It just delete all my bouquets

Then I restore the system backup and I get my bouquets back but the picons are not showing

I have the picons set in auto bouquet plugin to:

Create auto picon left / user/share/enigma2/picon

Picon folder location / media / usb / picon

I get errors when i run autobouquet and I can't get the bouquets updated and picons do not show. It looks like the autobouquet doesn't work on this image

cga
14.06.2014, 14:32
Definitely the autobouquete doesn't work on this image. I uninstalled it and downloaded it again and installed and when I opened it, it crashes the box

Which location can I get the log file for the crash?

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Is there any way to get the picons to work without the autobouquete plugin?

I have the picons copied to /media/usb and they still don't show

cga
15.06.2014, 12:03
7571 crash log file

cga
15.06.2014, 13:52
My autobouquet and picons are sorted now. Downloadable plugin for auto bouquets r2 does not work for me but this one works as a charm enigma2-plugin-extensions-auto-bouquets e2_201310201900-r1_sh4

I just ftp to the box and copied zip file to temp folder, change the access permissions to the file to 777 and installed it from enigma menu/ install extensions

Run autobouquet from plugins after it gets installed
It creates all the bouquets and a folder called "picons" in media/usb
Copy picons to media/usb folder and restart the box

All picons are working now