PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Hangs with emu

mbaruzzo
09.03.2013, 08:55
Hi all!

I have an issue with my GM990 and HDMU. I cannot use it for more than 20 minutes with any emu to connect as ccc client. I tried Oscam ymod, mgcamd and so on, after a while the gm 990 freeze, completely stuck and there is nothing i can do than to switch off and on with the power button behind the receiver.
If I watch free channels, everything is ok.

I've tried factory restore but didn't work either... I've noticed that when the image is frozen, if I press setup and stay in the menu it's not stuck... it becomes unresponsive only if I change channel. If I'm on the setup menu i can do whatever I want.

If I boot with the Spark image, I don't have this problem, but the Spark is very slow in my opinion, especially changing the channel, so I would like to use enigma2 because I found it very fast, especially HDMU.

There is a way to see a sort of log file and paste it here so you can have a look?

Thanks

normann
09.03.2013, 09:01
Hi,

no Support for ymod and cardsharing here.
Please read board rules.
Thanks

mbaruzzo
09.03.2013, 10:28
oh I'm very sorry, I didn't want to be unrespectful!
Still I was wondering if there is a way to read a log file myself to understand what's wrong with my box.
Anyone knows if there is a way to enable/see log files and where they are stored?

Thanks in advance

Macbest
09.03.2013, 11:32
look in /tmp for logfiles

mbaruzzo
09.03.2013, 12:54
thanks for the answer, I see in /tmp just emu log files, not about the image itself. There is a way to enable log when then system crash?

suchmich1983
09.03.2013, 13:19
enigma2 crashlogs are located in /hdd