PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] V.Format function on HDMU ?

arci
21.03.2013, 17:14
Good evening to all

I have a question to ask about the function V.Format!

Sometimes with HDMU image, how with the Spark firmware, the resume from standby does not return the video output on HDMI, and you only can hear the audio sound!

Is there a possible solution for this problem or only depends from STicore code?

In this case, also on enigma2 would be convenient to implement the call to the function V.Format.
This would be possible?

Otherwise, the only solution is boot to spark (which rehabilitates the HDMI video output) and then again change boot to Enigma2.

Thanks for your attention ...

arci

TheChip
21.03.2013, 18:49
The funktion V.Format is on the green button.

arci
21.03.2013, 19:25
@TheChip ... Thank you for your response ...

Sure ... I'll have to remember the sequence ! [Green, Yellow, any number] :D

But at least assign the change resolution function to V.Format button on the RCU ? ... Preferably with a circular set !

Ciao ...

Audioniek
21.03.2013, 19:36
Install MultiQuickButton perhaps?

Indeed: I do not understand this approach either. There is a special key on the RCU available for a function present in the image. So another key (in this case blue) is assigned to that function in stead of using the RCU key intended for the purpose.

Audioniek.

arci
21.03.2013, 20:03
What you say is true ... if the key in question was assigned to a particular system interrupt (eg IR & Chipset front panel direct call sub routine in STicore) ...

But at this point, because modify keymap of Team HDMU ? ... if there is not other chance ... we use the default assign keymap and know procedure ! :D

Ciao ...

arci
27.03.2013, 20:02
Hello at All

I just want to tell you that the problem has come back!

The bug occurs after you leave the receiver in standby ... for a few days!

Now I am trying with the call procedure "change resolution" - button green, yellow and number resolution, but nothing.

The resolution is changed, but on my FullHD ASUS monitor is not video signal and I can only listen the audio of channel !

At this point, I think ... there is something to block the Video I/O scaler signal on the STi core!

Just to let you know!

P.S. If anyone thinks a few tests to be done in this state, let me know before restart to spark.
Otherwise I have to wait for it to recur!

*** update test:

I also tried forcing from echo "hdmi_rgb" > / proc/stb/avs/0/colorformat or "hdmi_yuv" & other video setting :)

I can only enable scart (576i) :)

Anyways ... better not lose any more time ... reboot and force to spark for restore to default some STicore register!

Ciao ... arci

arci
08.06.2013, 10:39
I re-open this Thread ... just to say thank you for having implemented the change resolution directly with the VFormat key ...

I noticed only now ... with version Spark7162 HDMU 11079 !

But I have not seen reports in the changelog, it is perhaps this?

11077 1c9fb9c bonkel, Thu Jun 6 14:09:45 2013 +0200: test switch

We'll see if it will solve the problem, when it will be necessary!

Ciao ...

santa
08.06.2013, 10:44
11069 b1540ab bonkel, Sun Jun 2 20:02:23 2013 +0200: rebuild resolutionkey
11068 8c6a096 bonkel, Sun Jun 2 20:00:54 2013 +0200: rebuild resolutionkey