PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Allgemein] xcruiser xdsr400hdplus as no thread for these boxes

popken
26.03.2013, 19:24
This is the one I got from lucksat and have only some minor probs on audio NAR I can only change to ac3 which drops the sound volume about 20% also cannot change channel names as some come through as numbers and is easier if a name can be changed . Or is there a newer version for this box also have been told that there might be a ird file being worked on for the box if so would love to have a test of that if possible. :)
Many thanks for any help or advice that is given XDSR400HD+_380HD_GIT-3295_PKT-1354.tar.gz In use on astra 28.2. I have downloaded the sf 1008pse+ octagon image as this xdsr 400hd plus is supposed to be the same have already used octagon software on it, only thing there is no support for astra 28.2 east only 13 and 19 east,is there a a way to add 28.2E transponder onto this sf 1008pse+ man does this load and fast but alas no astra 28.2 east can someone help or do I just forget it would love to see how it runs as am very impressed with it