PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Full backup Image for Amiko Alien SHD8900

xavier_soares
18.04.2013, 12:34
I need create Full backup my image, I need create a e2jffs2.img and uImage.
I tried Backup_Plugin and e2Backup Plugin (modifiziertes EOS Dev Team) for HDMU spark but the two gave error when I opened the plugins.
Error:
Extension / BackUp (Bad magic number Pugin not available in (/ usr / .. / extensions / BackUp / plugin.pyo)

I have a Amiko Alien SHD8900

I await your responses.
Thank you.
Best regards.

suchmich1983
18.04.2013, 19:03
I need create Full backup my image, I need create a e2jffs2.img and uImage.
I tried Backup_Plugin and e2Backup Plugin (modifiziertes EOS Dev Team) for HDMU spark but the two gave error when I opened the plugins.
Error:
Extension / BackUp (Bad magic number Pugin not available in (/ usr / .. / extensions / BackUp / plugin.pyo)

I have a Amiko Alien SHD8900

I await your responses.
Thank you.
Best regards.
There is no such Plugin to save your Image completely in an imagefile, Sorry.
Please use Plugins -> Softwaremanagement -> Backup to Save your settings.

After installing the newest flashimage you can use plugins -> softwaremanagement -> Restore Settings to get back your Data.

This is the Way we prefere and recommend!

xavier_soares
18.04.2013, 19:19
I really need is to create image, not there another way? Not by SPARK?
How do you make images of HDMU?
That's what I intend to do.
I want to send a friend a backup image of me all customized by me to get it and install by PEN.
I really need solution ...
Regards.

suchmich1983
18.04.2013, 19:28
Then use the steps I wrote! You can also choose to Backup anything else, e.g. Skins, Plugins etc

the Backup will be saved to /hdd/backup and you can copy this file to your friends Receiver to restore!

xavier_soares
18.04.2013, 19:48
I know, but that's not what I need, what I need is a FULL backup must create the file e2jffs2.img and uImage.
Not intend to have access to the files by FTP or give code ftp.
So how do I find safest is a full backup.
Best regards.

xavier_soares
20.04.2013, 02:42
SOLUTION: After many lost hours of work without a solution, I managed to solve ...Through SPARK Plugin that came with the date 29/03/2013 has the option to Backup Enigma 2, works 100%.
Instead of carrying the red button to upgrade the Enigma 2, click on the green button and make backup.
Hope this helps.
Best Regards