PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Can't record and watch at same time (hdmu 10905 + alien 2)

Farlock
10.05.2013, 08:18
Hi all.
Excuse me but i really don't know german.
I hope this is the right place where put question.
I have a alien2 with 2 dvb-s tuner.
With hdmu 10905 image running, if i record one HD channel after a while, i can't watch anything on the other tuner.
If i record on tuner B tuner C become "blind" and viceversa.
The fault come up after few minutes. Meanwhile the watching channel become scattered.
I havn't installed lot plugin just oscam latest version, coolguide & crossepg downloader.

Same reciver on SPARK software, record one & watch another perfectly.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

zeini
10.05.2013, 09:17
On what channel do this believe?

Farlock
10.05.2013, 15:25
On what channel do this believe?

Almost on all HD channel.
I have just one dish pointed to HOTBIRD 13° EST, and watchink s*y ita .
I forget also to say that after few second of black screen the reciver say something like "No data from transponder" and something about "PAT".
Thanks for move the post into right place on the forum !

zeini
10.05.2013, 18:59
Is this also on FTA HD channels only?

Farlock
10.05.2013, 20:10
Is this also on FTA HD channels only?
Really dont know.
If you can suggest me 2 fta HD channel i will try.

I found one HD channel FTA and start recording. Than i looking for a second FTA channel but don't find. So i watch a nonFTA one.
It play well.
I belive it's oscam trouble so ...
Any suggestion where looking, read, ask ?

Thanks !

Sparksy01
29.05.2013, 23:10
I am having a similar problem - Amiko Alien2. Both of them are tuned to 28.2 and I have a UK S*y subscription. I am using EMUs OSCAM_YMOD or OSCAM7884, both do the same. I can record one channel that uses the EMU and watch another that also requires the EMU then I get a blank screen. logging is showing me a request is made to my S*y card for both channels and returned.

The HDMU Softcam Control is only showing one cam Oscam_ymod - I have the plugin Alternative Softcam Manager, which I use instead, because it shows the other cams.

Any ideas?

miciomax
30.05.2013, 13:03
Hi all.
Excuse me but i really don't know german.
I hope this is the right place where put question.
I have a alien2 with 2 dvb-s tuner.
With hdmu 10905 image running, if i record one HD channel after a while, i can't watch anything on the other tuner.
If i record on tuner B tuner C become "blind" and viceversa.
The fault come up after few minutes. Meanwhile the watching channel become scattered.
I havn't installed lot plugin just oscam latest version, coolguide & crossepg downloader.

Same reciver on SPARK software, record one & watch another perfectly.

Any suggestion ?

Thanks

I've that receiver and I've not your problem. I think that the problem is how you've set the tuners B and C and how they are connected to the lnb/dish.