PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] signal under 75% lock reciver

Farlock
14.06.2013, 21:41
Hi.
I hope i'm into right section, as i told already, german is really hard for me.
I use HDMU 11097 plus OSCAM 8693 and noticed that when signal goes low as 73% or 72% reciver lockup.
There are two way for unlock: remote reboot or poweroff.
There is a setting somewere to make the reciver more sensible ? I mean can work with signal around 70% ?

Thanks and excuse me if i post in wrong section.

suchmich1983
14.06.2013, 21:56
What do you mean with "lockup"?

first of all don't stretch to much with the signal strength and quality displayed on your STB.
But to answer your question. You have to configure your satellite-dish correctly to have always good values! This is the only Way to make sure that TV channels are always clean and stable.

Farlock
14.06.2013, 22:01
Lockup mean that the screen become black, and i can't change channel. If I try to change cannel the number stay on screen and the busy icon show up.
About signal, if i come to an 80% signal channel it flow perfectly. I get trouble only on lower signa channel, as told before, around 73-74.

suchmich1983
14.06.2013, 22:48
OK but as I told you already, dont stretch to much with the value! 75% on your STB could be e.g. Only 60% while using special test Equipment. You cant change the sensitivity on your STB, you need to adjust your Sat-dish to have better signal quality at all!

So hope you understand me correct. Not a receiver issue ;)

regards

starbright
18.06.2013, 20:12
Ich hab hier das gleiche Problem. (Was mit der kleinen Schüssel geht ist ausgereizt, eine größere geht nicht). Problematsich finde ich, dass bei schlechten Signal sich das Gerät nicht wieder fängt, wenn es besser wird. Das mach insbesondere beim Ausrichten der Schüssel Probleme.
Ingesamt reagiert das Gerät dann auch sehr schwerfällig auf die FB.
Wäre schön, wenn sich da was machen ließe.