PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : problem with a list of channels (pilot...on..off...auto)

nebojsa
22.06.2013, 12:32
use the latest software to upload and everything works ok except the channel list. When you insert a new sheet, fresher date ... the problem occurs so that some channels are mostly HD channels have no signal and if you know of them and got a signal that the antenna is ok ... when preskeniram frequency manually and in the menu choose the scanning pilot on or off I get signal and channels are there ... if you ask the pilot to have auto coverage ... does anyone have suggestions on how to solve this problem by inserting the new list
I have half of the channel list with the option to preskeniram pilot .. on and off ... regards and sorry to write over gogle translate topfild 7700 pvr help..help

nebojsa
24.06.2013, 08:27
envione for help

Dondo
24.06.2013, 08:46
Apparently not! Please, please, please don't use Google for translations!!! Nobody understands what your problem really is!!!

nebojsa
24.06.2013, 11:27
jedino na srpskom da pisem......posto ovako morah hteo ne hteo da pise preko prevodiooca

Dondo
24.06.2013, 18:12
Oh well... I'm afraid Serbian won't get you anywhere either. Forum rules only guarantee answers for questions in German. Real English (non-Google!) works quite well, too. Some response may expected in French, and I know of one member here doing Russian translations....