PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : HDMU alfa for Hypercube feedback

pappaalfio
29.07.2013, 19:39
I installed the IMG in question:

- I did online updates
- I downloaded the oscam from Plugin
- Changed the Bin File
. loaded config folder keys

First Impressions:

The IMG is fluid and fast enough

First bugs observed:
- The skin on the taskbar info, the date remains at Saturday, July 27 and the time is not correct in that instead of giving the time, shows the elapsed time from 'startup.
clearly the same thing happens if I put the receiver in standby: the front display shows the elapsed time and updates.
- If I try to download the plugin or skin, I do not have any information about the environment for which the skins are valid and that if I try to download the skin, the decoder freezes and does not respond to TLC, then you need to turn it off r iavviarlo via hardware.

- For example, I choose to download the skin FullHDPli following the procedure: Menu, Plugin, Download Plugins, Skins Sub-Menu, fullddpli (1.0), OK, msg to confirm, Yes, .... up the message and process running .... the decoder is effectively blocked! Restarting forced hardware.
- Sometimes the other hand, doing the same procedure, I screen the following messages:
Installing enigma2plugin skins etc
Downloading http etc.
Collected errors:
*satisfy_dependecies_for: cannot satisfy te following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-skins-fullhdpli:
* bitrate*
* opkg install_cmd: cannot install package enigma2 etc...
execution terminated

In this second case, the decoder does not block.

I intend to do more tests on plugins that I tested successfully on other images based on OpenPli, reporting the results here.

bonkel
29.07.2013, 19:51
yes, because we dont have all things in ipk at all........

neipe
29.07.2013, 19:55
hy
we know about the time bug.
we also know, that not all plugins and skins are working.

its our first image :cool:

thx for testing :D

pappaalfio
29.07.2013, 20:08
yes, because we dont have all things in ipk at all........

Ok good job then!

bonkel
29.07.2013, 20:15
the main problem is the old oe and enigma2 from goldenmedia......our plugins are for the new enigma2, up to date.