PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Icecrypt S3550HDCCI=Octagon SE918GSE+ walkthrough on installing hdmu image please?

Necrotic
13.08.2013, 00:39
Hey folks, I've searched all over to get my Icecrypt S3550HDCCI box to run enigma2 as either the main system software and/or a bootable (via usb) system.
I know this box is an Octagon SE918GSE+ under the hood, but I'm a bit bogged down as to where to start.
First concern, changing reseller ID on the box, hopefully without turning it into a paperweight.

Second concern, possible to get it running as the sole operating system on the box, though backing up all the original software on the box, in case I ever decide to go back (quite unlikely- though if the USB fails, it'd be nice to have the choice)

Thanks if anyone can point me in the right direction!
Much appreciated
Necro

bonkel
13.08.2013, 01:06
just load the bootloader ird and writ the reseller id to the ird.....
then flash the bootloader .....search octagon original fw and flash it ....then the is explained in the thread for this box.....you dopnt lose the flash......

Necrotic
13.08.2013, 01:47
Greatly appreciate your help! So, from my understanding, I get the original Icecrypt init.flash.v6.icecrypt.s3550hdcci.v2.00.99, somehow (?) change the reseller ID within that file to that of Octagon,
then flash the octagon file, then use the hdmu image?
Sounds like i could do it. could you hold my hand on the change of reseller id? (do i need a hex editor?)

bonkel
13.08.2013, 09:37
Reseller changer