PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [Allgemein] Golden media sparky triplex

kosovari
03.09.2013, 14:39
HI ALLcan somone tell me what image is for my reciver i hae sparky triplex i instal HDMU bu canot find eny satelit or signal there when i try to sarch satelites i gat message :wer sory error your box will rebot in 10 secons
i have instaled HDMU_11361_E2_spark7162_211_git_5519_nodebug_gst_F lash

TheChip
03.09.2013, 15:15
You have the correct Image for your Box, but the 11378 is a little bit younger.

Please don't search for channels in the first installation wizzard. You can search for channels in the channelsearch menu. There you can also set the satellite you want to use.

If you want to use other satellites than Astra 19.2 and Hotbird 13 you can install Reinhards Satellites in the plugin menu with green button.

kosovari
04.09.2013, 14:48
You have the correct Image for your Box, but the 11378 is a little bit younger.

Please don't search for channels in the first installation wizzard. You can search for channels in the channelsearch menu. There you can also set the satellite you want to use.

If you want to use other satellites than Astra 19.2 and Hotbird 13 you can install Reinhards Satellites in the plugin menu with green button.

thx for anser but when i type green buto nothing hapen dont cnow hat is rong meaby you shold put som wideos on (youtube haw to setup hdmu) step by step if you have som link for video how to setup please sendme wher can i see how to setup ..

TheChip
04.09.2013, 15:29
Have you set up your network connection in the box? Without network you are not able to download and install some plugins to your box.

kosovari
06.09.2013, 16:53
Have you set up your network connection in the box? Without network you are not able to download and install some plugins to your box.

thy for anser
the problem is canot find signal there are satelites chanels but no signal i have network conection i have satelites and chanels but no siglal
meaby i do somthing rong with configuration tuner i have this configuration
TunerA:tuner3-c(T/T2/C)(DVB-C)
TunerB:Tuner1-satˇ(DVB-S2)
TunerC:Tuner2-sat(DVB-S2)
then when i start sarch it say chek configuration tuner seting ?????
how sholb be configuration tuner ???