PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : HDMU 11418 Image not centered

Bigsailor 69
20.09.2013, 21:23
I noticed that when you press the key "Ok" on the remote control, the screen image on the right top corner of the channels list, is not centered on the reference square and comes out of it (looks like is bigger than the square reference and displaced right from the lower bottom corner)

arci
20.09.2013, 21:35
Make your setting preference with OSD Control ... :rolleyes:

ReWard
20.09.2013, 21:35
Witch Box do you use? Scart, HDMI?

Take a look at -> menu -> HDMU Center -> OSD Control.

Are there any settings on your TV, best use is 16:9.

suchmich1983
20.09.2013, 22:05
Better disable "overscan" in your TVs settings!

..... if possible!

Bigsailor 69
21.09.2013, 20:38
Thanks to everybody for the answers.... but I believe you guys didn't get the point. I am using HDMU since the beggining of march, and I always do the centering as arci suggested, but in this firmware the image is out of center even if I do try with that procedure, and this means that something is wrong with the firmware. It never happens before with the other firmwares.
I love to use HDMU, I believe also that is a great image, but sometimes (it could happen) something could be missing, but if you think my post is not important... well I will think better next time before posting.
By the way, I don't use overscanning, and the settings on HDMU are 16:9 like I always do.

ReWard
21.09.2013, 22:15
Thanks to everybody for the answers.... but I believe you guys didn't get the point.
Sorry for bad english understanding :(

I am using HDMU since the beggining of march, and I always do the centering as arci suggested, but in this firmware the image is out of center even if I do try with that procedure, and this means that something is wrong with the firmware. It never happens before with the other firmwares.....

There have been Problems with grafik in some Images before.

Edit: Tell us please the box you are using,

morly
22.09.2013, 07:45
OK - coming back to you problem...
Did you try the 11424?
which box and which skin are you using?
On my UFS910 with standard skin I cannot see something unexpected.
Can you provide us a screenshot?

Bigsailor 69
22.09.2013, 10:32
Goodmorning to all, as you can see in the image attached, I mark the areas outside the reference box where the image is coming out.
I installed already the last version of HDMU (11424) but without success. My box is Amiko Alien 2 triplex with DTT T2, and I am using the default skin of HDMU only changin the color, also in the default setting the misplaced still occur.
Is not a big issue, but I remember that in the past some firmwares were having the same problem and other ones were perfect. It seems that the image is too big to fit on the reference box, maybe a downscaling problem?

santa
22.09.2013, 10:39
Oh, you mean mini-tv, some of us disable this, so we don't see this.
Maybe this can be a player2 problem.
You can put an older player2.ko in your image to test it.

Bigsailor 69
22.09.2013, 13:21
Oh, you mean mini-tv, some of us disable this, so we don't see this.
Maybe this can be a player2 problem.
You can put an older player2.ko in your image to test it.Thankyou @santa for your answer. I don't know where to find the file you are suggesting and also how and were to put it on the box :(. Would you please tell me how to do it? so I can test if the problem could be solved.
Thanks in advance. :thx:

santa
22.09.2013, 13:26
Download an older USB image with same Kernel like your image ( p211).
Open it with 7zip and copy the player2.ko you'll find in libs/modules into your image.

Backup your old File before.

Bigsailor 69
22.09.2013, 19:37
Download an older USB image with same Kernel like your image ( p211).
Open it with 7zip and copy the player2.ko you'll find in libs/modules into your image.

Backup your old File before.I don't know if I am doing something wrong..... :( I downloaded an old zip file (Ver.11148) and with 7zip I can open the file wich produces the folder enigma2. Inside this folder we have the usual two files: uImage and e2jffs2.img. But with 7zip I cannot extract the files inside the img file :confused: it comes to an error.

santa
22.09.2013, 19:52
you need to extract an usb image, tar.gz, maybe you have to download it from an other box

Bigsailor 69
23.09.2013, 10:35
Ah! Ok santa, now I understand.... :)
Anyways, I solved the problem temporarly. I don't use the transparency of the OSD and now the image is cropped inside the reference box :cool: