PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : New Image..... old problems (Spark 7162 HDMU 11789)

Bigsailor 69
12.12.2013, 14:29
Goodmorning, I just installed the last image HDMU 11789 for Spark 7162 on my Amiko Alien 2 triplex plus (2xDVBS 2, 1x DVB C/T2), but still with the problem of tunning on DVBT in manual scanning. In fact is not possible to scan a single mux, the frequency stays blocked at 474000 Mhz and is only scanning that one, not only this, when you do an automatic scanning of the terrestrial channels the system doesn't find muxes with signal. The problem resides if the previous mux has no signal (empty) and this problem is as old as march this year..... Other images, like PKT V3 and Neutrino V3 has no problems on scanning terrestrial channels (maybe is the time to solve this problem, give us a Christmas present, please!)
Another problem is the plugin CrossEpg it doesn't work at all, the sripts are no longer working, no connection to internet nor connection to sat.
Hope that somenone can take care of this issues.

Savolax
12.12.2013, 18:52
Hello!

I have same problem with Spark triplex t last three new IMAGES. Crossepg doesn´t work not at all. I tried to load ipk file with FTP again but no help. Can somebody help or fix problem.
Only automatis scan works DVB T channels.

Bigsailor 69
13.12.2013, 17:05
Well.... at least I am not the only one, and it seems that also the ones using the DVB C tuner are having problems too.... (but you have to look at the german part of the forum), and it seems also that here, in the english section, nobody cares.... not even a simple answer that they are working on this issue ! ! !

santa
13.12.2013, 17:54
We don't work on this issue, because no dev of us has the possibility to fix it at the moment.
Sorry, maybe it's again a driver problem, this have to fix osaiya.

pauldb
13.12.2013, 19:34
im off HDMU at the moment but will have a look later on the latest image
for cross epg i had to use the ipk and install via software management then i had no problem with crossepg using opentv 28.2

iv also found that a lot on crossepg at the moment are having problems scanning on other images, and one of the fixes is use flash instead of the harddrive/usb

never had a problem with the cable/terrrestrial tuner but i made my own cables.xml and terrestrial.xml up specific to my location. BUt if its the T2 tuner then maybe its spark only

Bigsailor 69
13.12.2013, 20:28
We don't work on this issue, because no dev of us has the possibility to fix it at the moment.
Sorry, maybe it's again a driver problem, this have to fix osaiya.
Thankyou very much for your answer and honesty. On my personal opinion, I believe is not a "driver problem", unless the lastest versions of HDMU are using the new drivers,and the firmware is not adapted to this new drivers. I am saying this considering that pkteam is using the new driver and the scanning on DTT channels is working good, and as you know better than me, pkteam is, like HDMU, openpli based.
But anyways, I hope osaiya is reading us and he can give us "the Christmas present" so to speak. :D

- - - Updated - - -

im off HDMU at the moment but will have a look later on the latest image
for cross epg i had to use the ipk and install via software management then i had no problem with crossepg using opentv 28.2

iv also found that a lot on crossepg at the moment are having problems scanning on other images, and one of the fixes is use flash instead of the harddrive/usb

never had a problem with the cable/terrrestrial tuner but i made my own cables.xml and terrestrial.xml up specific to my location. BUt if its the T2 tuner then maybe its spark onlyHi, I found a "temporary solution" for CrossEPG to make it work. It seems that under HDMU the plugin is using python 2.7 and all the files and scripts are named pyo instead of py. Well... I downloaded the last version of CrossEpg from the official repository and used that one on the last image HDMU, to make it work, but this version is using python 2.6, therefore the files regarding CrossEPG are placed on the folder python 2.6. I just copied those files from python 2.6 to the folder python 2.7 and did my scripts conf files the way I like them and everything is working again. ;)
The problem with the DTT or DVB C tuner is not on the cables.xml or terrestrial.xml files, is simple the fact that on manual scanning the firmware doesn't scan (I am talking about a single frequency), while in the automatic scan is working, even if I found a bug on the procedure (some frequencies are not detected even if they have a good quality signal).

santa
13.12.2013, 20:51
Please try to Log this issue

Bigsailor 69
14.12.2013, 18:11
@santa, Wich log you need? I don't understand, but happy to help if it is possible for me to do so.

santa
14.12.2013, 19:00
Use a serial cable and try to make a log, putty or stb Admin Tool can save that.

Bigsailor 69
15.12.2013, 12:25
I am sorry, but I still don't understand, which log you need? one from CrossEPG? or one from the tuner problem? I normally get connected to the box with DCC E2 is this program ok to find the log you need?

morly
15.12.2013, 12:42
all the small tools (from booting, kernel loading, e2 loading, scripts, ...) print out so-called debug information to the error console.
connecting to the box via rs232 using a suitable terminal (putty, admin tool, ...) enables you to watch this output. all the information can then be saved to file and being attached here.
SO: we don't speak about any log file created on your hdd or other folder of your image - we are asking to CREATE a log using the rs232 connection and a terminal window/tool

cloud71
15.12.2013, 12:54
hello, I saw the discussion, since it's also a problem I will send my log, if all goes well. thanks in advance

Bigsailor 69
15.12.2013, 19:34
all the small tools (from booting, kernel loading, e2 loading, scripts, ...) print out so-called debug information to the error console.
connecting to the box via rs232 using a suitable terminal (putty, admin tool, ...) enables you to watch this output. all the information can then be saved to file and being attached here.
SO: we don't speak about any log file created on your hdd or other folder of your image - we are asking to CREATE a log using the rs232 connection and a terminal window/toolHello @Morly, thankyou for your answer. I tried to use your tool to do the log file, attached is the output I get.... I don't think is giving you all the information you need, because after booting it stops to send info to the log window.... see the attached file.
Maybe I am doing something wrong.....

Bigsailor 69
15.12.2013, 20:44
Ok, I have here a full log.... hope it helps

- - - Updated - - -

And here a log showing that a manual tunning on DTT is not working and the Cross EPG working with my "temporary" workaround.

Bigsailor 69
16.12.2013, 16:49
A log of DTT scanning in auto mode (some muxes with signal are not detected) I did my comments on the file on where the errors are.