PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] Its not a bug, but I suggest a small improvement to look for channels

qazwsxyz
29.12.2013, 22:16
Hi, in the hdmu images I am missing a tool designed for easily finding specific channels, located inside the global list. May be something similar to the tool supplied in all spark images, when you press the search buton in the remote control. I have about 5000 chnls and it is not an easy job to look for one of them...
Thanks

ReWard
29.12.2013, 22:26
Don't exactly what you mean, but maybe -> Ok and -> colored Button will help you?

morly
30.12.2013, 10:05
I use channel list and red button for all channels - then they are sorted and you can easily find your channel,
or - at the other hand side - the webif

Dondo
30.12.2013, 10:30
After calling up the list of alphabetically sorted channels à la morly, you can use the digit buttons of your remote to quickly jump to the channels beginning with a specific letter: remember texting on non-smart mobiles? E.g. Press '3' twice and the list will be positioned at the first channel beginning with 'E' ...

ReWard
30.12.2013, 12:37
Cool, I didn't know that before.

Dondo
30.12.2013, 12:39
It's all in the user manual ^^

suchmich1983
30.12.2013, 14:07
I think he´s looking for "real search" function. Using the digit buttons is working if you know the digit the channel begins with.
But what, if you only know a part of the name? e.g. the end?

There is no other way then already described. I think the easiest way for you is having a look to the web-interface...

qazwsxyz
30.12.2013, 18:31
I also didn't know about the dondo system, but it is working and is a good solution. Anyway I was asking for a more complete search tool to be easily activated using the remote control, for those channels that you don't remember the whole name . About the webif tools they are great, but a computer or tel. is not always available...

ReWard
30.12.2013, 20:12
If you found the channels you searched for, you can copy them into your own bouquet.

qazwsxyz
30.12.2013, 21:02
Yes of corse there are already some solutions for searching channels, but i thing a good search tool could improve the performance for some users of hdmu images. Its only what i think, from the point of view of an user.