PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark] HDMU_11817_E2_spark_211_git_5570_nodebug_mix_Flash

olie
31.12.2013, 13:41
Hallo Jungs,

I flashed today latest image via Morly tool and I had "kein bild" trouble on HDMI. I think that was the same problem as was already described with previous image 11809.
Flashing via Morly tool was successful then the box booted to erst-assi and suddenly "kein bild" issue happend. So I triend to set enigma just according to box display but I was able to set just HDMI and 1080P then I had to rebooted box with back power switch. The box booted again normally with "bild".
So I could finish erst-assi successfully. Then I reloaded setting backup via software management plugin (from image 11789). Box rebooted and "kein bild" issue happend again.
Finally I had to come back to HDMU 11789.

morly
31.12.2013, 13:43
please describe the "kein bild" issue with a little more detail.
do you see the picture after switching a channel?
what happens if you manually switch the video output?

olie
31.12.2013, 13:56
With "kein bild" I mean that I had no picture on TV screen at all. There was no picture even when I was switching the channels. I tried to change resolution to 1080i but since I had no picture I was not successful.

arci
31.12.2013, 14:12
Return on Spark firmware and use the V-Format button to initialize the HDMI ST-video Output!

Or if you are on Enigma 2 ... just switch HDMI input source on your TV ... to another video device (xbox, ps3, bluray or other receiver) ... aspects that you see video on the screen and then you can change to the HDMI input source where you connected your SH4 receiver !

Sometimes this can happen and it is an old problem of receivers with ST-Core!

Greetings and Wishes

satmonk
31.12.2013, 14:27
I have an old Receiver (old ST-Core, IPBox first generation), but the problem described above came up with the last images. On older images there are no switching problems within 1080p modes. I think the new option (EDID) is responsible for that circumstance

Ant10
31.12.2013, 15:05
It's described by me in one thread before with the one from the 222nd. I switch to the version from the 11th. December that works.

Would mean it still exists with the newest one.