PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : please STOP upload invalid enigme2 for spark recivers

stupin
05.01.2014, 22:49
hello to everyone,i tested latest enigmu2 HDMU_11836_E2_spark_211_git_5571_nodebug_mix_Flash and it is very bad enigma.Too many bugs and still problem with hdmi and resolution 1080i.When i turn off my reciver on red buton and again turn on i cant see channels and on my tv screen write NO SIGNAL....I respect work of creators this hdmu enigme but test enigmu before upload.This last version is suck.....sorry last 3 enigme suck....

suchmich1983
05.01.2014, 23:02
Danke für die konstruktive Kritik!

TheChip
05.01.2014, 23:24
Da leider leider bei keinem von uns dieser Fehler auftritt, ist es verdammt schwierig das zu fixen. Deshalb müsst ihr uns dabei unterstützen. Bitte testet weiter und macht endlich ein paar logs.

No one of us has this bug. So it is not easy to fix this. Thats why we need your help. Please test the images and give us more logs.

stupin
06.01.2014, 00:30
ok....i will try explaine...when i upload enigmu in reciver i see bootlogo and spinner and after that blank screen and on my tv write no signal and than on blind i choose hdmi and resolution 1080i and refresh 50 and that all.After that i turn off reciver from behind and turn on again and after that i see network wizard but on this latest enigma when i click ok on remote it show green screen.When i replace network wizard with one from older version hdmu enigma i can finish wizards and see my channel list but if i turn of on my remote and after turn on reciver the hdmi cant show channel list and again i see black screen with info no signal...This is problem in latest 3 enigme....last good enigma was 11789...I have golden media spark reloaded conect on LG LCD...

- - - Updated - - -

i see on your forum that lots of people have problem with hdmi in this last enigma....but i cant see solution..

Joker7
06.01.2014, 01:04
Zitat:
@TheChip

"Please test the images and give us more logs. "

stupin
06.01.2014, 01:43
i write you in my last post....with this 3 latest enigme i dont have pictures when i turn on reciver with my remote.Every time i need reboot reciver to see channels.....simple no pictures between tv and reciver with hdmi port.

- - - Updated - - -

i see similar problem here on your forum in spark section....from one other member

Seit dem 11809-Image geht bei mir der HDMI-Output nicht mehr korrekt.
Bei Erst-Assi kein Bild (auch bei Wechsel auf HDMI im Menu), erst nach ON-OFF kommt ein Bild.
Ein Wechsel der HDMI-Einstellungen oder Kabel an/ab machen einen komletten Neustart der Box erforderlich.
Dieses Verhalten ist erst seit dem Image 11809 so.
Mit dem 11789-Image läuft alles wie geschmiert.
Kann das jemand bestätigen? Oder liegt das an meinem Fernseher (Samsung F6500) oder sonst was?

TheChip
06.01.2014, 06:46
Your description 'i habe no picture' is not very useful, it can have multiple causes. So we need logs!

stupin
06.01.2014, 13:00
Your friend santa find solution for this problem.....he doesnt need logs to understund where is problem....BIG THANKS SANTA FOR YOUR WORK!!!!!
Please I ask administrator to erase this topic becouse similar thema is in spark section
Thread: HDMI-Output funktioniert nicht richtig seit HDMU-11809-Flash-Image (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?5674-HDMI-Output-funktioniert-nicht-richtig-seit-HDMU-11809-Flash-Image)
THANKS AGAIN SANTA!!

ReWard
06.01.2014, 13:52
Do you think he didn't read the log from Ant10? Be sure Problems are discussed in the team. ;)

But by the way, the more logs are made, the better you can see whats the matter.

stupin
06.01.2014, 14:03
thanks to all hdmu team for fix this problem!!