PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Satellite frequencys

Scott TeamChucky Kendrick
11.01.2014, 16:09
Hi,
I am going to load the latest HDMU image for spark 7162 bit it takes an age to scan the satellite for all the channels is there any way to extract them from my current image and ftp them into the new image?
Cheers

ReWard
11.01.2014, 16:27
You can use the Admin Tool to backup them with the repack rule or open the webinterface and use the bouquet editor. Dreambox edit, find it in the UploadCenter will also work. In the plugins you can also find channel lists.

Bigsailor 69
12.01.2014, 14:27
Hi,
I am going to load the latest HDMU image for spark 7162 bit it takes an age to scan the satellite for all the channels is there any way to extract them from my current image and ftp them into the new image?
CheersApart from what ReWard said, you can also use the plugin iSetting from the repository, this plugin can save your settings on a usb drive and keeps your settings up to date!

Scott TeamChucky Kendrick
15.01.2014, 15:14
Thanks for all the help so far as i have cracked the frequency side but now i am strugling with can i backup and then load into a fresh image all my channels from previous image?
Will this Isettings app do this or can i ftp like the frequency file?
Cheers

Bigsailor 69
15.01.2014, 18:14
Thanks for all the help so far as i have cracked the frequency side but now i am strugling with can i backup and then load into a fresh image all my channels from previous image?
Will this Isettings app do this or can i ftp like the frequency file?
CheersThe iSetting is a tool that you can install on any image HDMU. It can save your setting in a USB drive (for example) and then, when you change your image with a new one and providing you have installed again in the new image the iSetting tool, you can recover the backup of the settings you have made before in the fresh new image :)

TheChip
15.01.2014, 19:05
You can make a backup of your chanels with the plugin softwaremanager. You will find it in menu - plugins. It will make a backup in an hdd named RECORD. When you have installed the new image, this plugin will ask you to restore your settings, while the first assistant will run.