PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : multiquickbutton for HDMU excellent

Matt Willis
20.02.2014, 10:36
got this running in HDMU for spark 7162 extract /etc /tmp and /usr straight into the root of your box

http://www.speedyshare.com/dx364/enigma2-plugin-extensions-multiquickbutton-2.8.4-sh4.ipk

works really well and doesn't slow the box down at all despite developers concerns
i can run cooltvgiude 7 pushing the <OK> button :)

*ahem* excuse my sherman

nappi
20.02.2014, 12:19
Hey nice, but why you upload this file to a crappy Filehoster ?
use Zippyshare or Mediafire.

santa
20.02.2014, 13:07
Or our uploadcenter

Macbest
20.02.2014, 18:45
Yes, upload it to our uploadcenter.

Matt Willis
21.02.2014, 12:13
how do this ?

Macbest
21.02.2014, 14:53
Go to http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/UploadCenter.php?categoryid=8 and push the Datei Hochladen button.

Matt Willis
21.02.2014, 14:58
ok done in your upload center

Macbest
21.02.2014, 15:02
Put it to our Uploadcenter please....

Matt Willis
21.02.2014, 15:13
[QUOTE = Wyrd Sisters; 70195] Put it to our Upload Center please .... [/ QUOTE]
ok its done now, with 2 other mirrors, please manually unpack /tmp /etc /usr with 7zip and upload all directories in your base path /
then reboot the box
might not work with the package manager. I had success this way

Audioniek
22.02.2014, 15:18
I do not understand the way things are going.:confused: First, I made the original adaptation to Spark7162 and posted it here: http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?3333-MultiQuickButton-2-8-4beta-f%FCr-Spark7162&p=37608#post37608.

In the replies that followed it was effectively trashed and would not be supported in any way, but now it is in the uploadcenter nonetheless.

In fact the version now in the uploadcenter is an exact copy of my second beta, as can be seen in the translations and the About info.

Regards,

Audioniek.

santa
22.02.2014, 15:39
Sorry, but we all don't use multiquickbutton in our Team.
We don't Support it, because the Image will be slower.

Before we don't had a upload Center, so we couldn't upload this, but now we have.

If your Version is better, then upload your Version and anything is ok.

Matt Willis
22.02.2014, 18:28
I do not understand the way things are going.:confused: First, I made the original adaptation to Spark7162 and posted it here: http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?3333-MultiQuickButton-2-8-4beta-f%FCr-Spark7162&p=37608#post37608.

In the replies that followed it was effectively trashed and would not be supported in any way, but now it is in the uploadcenter nonetheless.

In fact the version now in the uploadcenter is an exact copy of my second beta, as can be seen in the translations and the About info.

Regards,

Audioniek.
read you're post but no where in the upload center have you mention this is the spark7162 HDMU image version which could be why I never downloaded your *ipk. I was happy to finally get this to work and use Cooltvguide it really completes my enigma2 setup. Better explanation of how to install would have also helped I had no idea but finally got it working with my linux skill.
To any developers of the plugin feed I agree with Audioniek that this plugin is very independent and does not touch any of the original HDMU system as it uses its own keymap.xml/python files. It is really up to the user to download the plugin and use it, like the other plugins on your feed, and also, it works quite flawlessly in your already cool HDMU enigma2. I agree with Audioniek that I think you shou.ld support this plugin and integrate it into your image, I have noticed that CooltvGuide does not support switching from terrestrial bouqets to satellite bouqets/channels so you need to setup a MQButton (blue on mine) for the default HDMU serviceslist to switch over to the satellite bouqets which initially slows the system for a brief 8-10 seconds and then you can browse the satellite selections like before. I have not figured this out as yet, how to switch from terrestrial to satellite channels/lists in CoolTVGuide. BUT CooltvGudie 7 does popup quite quickly after the <OK> button is pushed from the zapped channel. Thanks regards Me.

redoom
22.02.2014, 19:09

Uploadcenter != feed

HDMU Teams priority seems to be holding the bootup time record.

Audioniek
22.02.2014, 19:30
If your Version is better, then upload your Version and anything is ok.

Santa,

apparently the situation is not entirely clear to you. "Your version" as you put it is exactly the one that is now in the upload center, uploaded by somebody else than me. There were two versions I labeled 2.8.4beta and 2.8.4beta2. The latter is now in the upload center and is the better of the two. Uploading "Your version" would merely create a double.

My point is that 2.8.4beta2 was effectively refused by the HDMU team on the grounds it would slow down the image (the image is not NOTICEABLY slower, but because additional input key processing is done response on key input will be slightly more sluggish). For this reason (and the very negative feedbackfor a plugin that simply does what it promises to do) I stopped working on the plugin. Now through a backdoor and a third person (who is not to blame, he did nothing wrong believing he found the plugin on the general internet) my work is again downloadable for everybody from HDMU, but I do not get the credit for what I have done.

Regards,

Audioniek.

santa
22.02.2014, 19:33
Should we delete the other One in our upload Center, so you can upload it?

Audioniek
22.02.2014, 19:40
Uploadcenter != feed

HDMU Teams priority seems to be holding the bootup time record.

That upload and feed are two different things was clear to me. And if you want a faster bootup time, remove the time wasting startup video (the first thing I disable after an update).

Regards,

Audioniek.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Santa,

You can leave things as they are, as I have abandoned the MQB plugin and are doing other things. I will not work on the plugin anymore (as I said because of the "warm" welcome here), but somebody else is more than welcome to, as long as they leave all the credits in, just as I have done.

Regards,

Audioniek.

santa
22.02.2014, 19:57
Sorry, in our Team noone needs this plugin, but our users are happy if they can use it.
Feel free to upload new and better versions for our User.

They will thank you.

Sorry, we don't want to be unfriendly. if we have annoyed you, i want to apologize for.

Audioniek
22.02.2014, 20:41
Santa,

your apologies are gracefully and gratefully accepted.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Matt Willis
23.02.2014, 04:44
Sorry, in our Team noone needs this plugin, but our users are happy if they can use it.
Feel free to upload new and better versions for our User.

They will thank you.

Sorry, we don't want to be unfriendly. if we have annoyed you, i want to apologize for.

is there a quicker, easier way to change the keymappings in keymap.xml ??
how do you guys setup CoolTVGuide or alternative EPG's ?
can you simply edited the original keymap.xml to do this without MQB plugin ?

do you realise that if I want to use CoolTVGuide for my default EPG it takes longer to load it up because I need
to push 3 buttons as opposed to 1 button ? so why include CoolTVGuide at all if its speed you're looking for ?
it makes no sense to put this in your feed if you can't access it via 1 button.. am I correct? if we're talking about speed

If you're looking for slow sluggish problems with the spark7162 image look at nobile skin and MyMetrixHD..
everything about these 2 skins is absolutely miserably slow. I woud never use it. although the metrix mods included r quite responsive

no hate intended. this image keeps outperforming the others available and I am very pleased with and appreciate your work

Matt Willis
23.02.2014, 05:31
Santa,

your apologies are gracefully and gratefully accepted.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Just tried your version (beta2?) of your plugin.
Doesn't work on Spark7162 this plugin says its for Spark7111 which is the not what I am using anyway.
I setup the <OK> key for CoolTVGuide and it goes to the ServiceList.

I have installed the keymap plugin for neutrino.spark7162 from the plugin feed aswell not sure if its something to do with differences in box , more than likely. Sorry mate but your plugin simply does not work on spark7162.
If you made this HDMU MQB spark7162 version I apologise sincerely..

Just figured out how to switch bouqets from within CoolTVGuide aswell, Long Yellow Button switches between your Favourites list

Thanks again

santa
23.02.2014, 09:48
If you only want to have cooltv on Epg, you have press epg long, last point, then choose cooltv.
Now you open cooltv if you press epg.

giopet
23.02.2014, 11:34
Sorry wenn ich mich hier einmische,habe mal spasseshalber es auf der IPBox910 getestet,aber für mich nicht zu gebrauchen,wie schon oft geschrieben,MQB verlangsamt das Image Extrem.Wenn man von einem Kanal zum anderen(FTA Sender)wechselt,dauert es mindestens zwei Sekunden,ausserdem habe ich auchj schon mit meinen Mipsel Boxen sehr oft schlechte Erfahrungen(Dauerreboot)damit gemacht.Deswegen ist das Plugin für mich ein No Go.

Macbest
23.02.2014, 13:47
Das sind genau die dinge die wir auch festgestellt haben.
Wir supporten ja auch ältere Boxen da wird es dann ganz eng.

Matt Willis
23.02.2014, 18:51
well glad to have found this plugin and glad its there for others on the upload center now. It is fast enough to be able to use, maybe 1 second slower than the default serviceslist. All quick buttons I have set up work flawlessly as if no change in the default setup key mappings. I don't see the issue here really maybe you should try it.
Can't see the issue with having on the plugin feed. If the box's vary in speeds I guess we all get a slice of that humble pie, some skins hugely underperform on Amiko Alien 2 hdmu image not a major problem though as most of them look ugly and way to bloated anyway :-)

anyway ty for all ur replys

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Sorry wenn ich mich hier einmische,habe mal spasseshalber es auf der IPBox910 getestet,aber für mich nicht zu gebrauchen,wie schon oft geschrieben,MQB verlangsamt das Image Extrem.Wenn man von einem Kanal zum anderen(FTA Sender)wechselt,dauert es mindestens zwei Sekunden,ausserdem habe ich auchj schon mit meinen Mipsel Boxen sehr oft schlechte Erfahrungen(Dauerreboot)damit gemacht.Deswegen ist das Plugin für mich ein No Go.

will keep testing and report back on this

suchmich1983
23.02.2014, 19:40
Also ich benötige dieses Plugin nicht, aber habe es gestern auf meinen GM990 gepackt. Ich stelle keinerlei Performance Probleme fest. Wegen dauerreboots müsste man mal schauen warum...

Matt Willis
24.02.2014, 01:34
Also ich benötige dieses Plugin nicht, aber habe es gestern auf meinen GM990 gepackt. Ich stelle keinerlei Performance Probleme fest. Wegen dauerreboots müsste man mal schauen warum...

what spark version is gm990 7111 or 7162 ?

Matt Willis
24.02.2014, 09:03
If you only want to have cooltv on Epg, you have press epg long, last point, then choose cooltv.
Now you open cooltv if you press epg.

this does not even work on the latest HDMU cooltvguide settings, none of the quick button configurations work, not even the red button

suchmich1983
24.02.2014, 20:40
what spark version is gm990 7111 or 7162 ?

If you have installed CoolTV from our Feed, the steps @santa described will work 100%

Matt Willis
25.02.2014, 15:07
After running CoolTVGuide via MultiQuickButton for a few days now I have noticed a couple of problems.

After several hours of nothing (no keypresses) when pushing my MQB <OK> which directly launches CoolTVGuide It fails to respond,
and when does eventually respond, responds in a way that could only be termed 'buggy'... as the epg information and picons fail to load.
I traced the problem to it being the use of the 100x60px picons used in the Cool TV Guide screen.
When switching to using no picons it loads up normally in any scenario. This is not MQB's fault at all and it seems the MQB handles everything rather well.
The amiko alien 2 does not handle large graphics well in its display. Even with this EPG. Which is sad and makes me wish I had another box.
Still using the Cool Tiny Guide without picons, but I'm thinking the default servicelists retains the EPG Data better. But that could be the terrestrial provider's useless signal