PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Crashlogs with HDMU 12111

Bigsailor 69
23.03.2014, 14:07
I just installed on my Amiko Alien 2 triplex box (Spark 7162) the last image published (HDMU 12111) and by just setting up the preferences on the default skin I had a white screen (it happens two times). Later using the box I had also other crashes wich are also been attaced to this post.
Hope it helps to the developers.

marsu21
23.03.2014, 22:29
Same here (spark 7162 GM triplex), change the default Skin-Colors is missing in Skin-Control, leaving with the green Button makes a white-screen crash (without changes). In HDMU 12112 Skin-Color Selection still missing but no crash by leaving the setting with the green Button.

santa
24.03.2014, 07:12
We've disabled color Selection, because there are to much problems if you use Software update.
Later we will push the other colors to our Feed.

Bigsailor 69
24.03.2014, 11:22
We've disabled color Selection, because there are to much problems if you use Software update.
Later we will push the other colors to our Feed.@santa, it seems that in this last two versions (kernel 212 and kernel 213) the system is "eating" a lot of memory, because after a while of using the box, the string of kernel and root memory disappears (Menu-> HDMU center-> Information) and this causes the malfunction of some plugins (for example the last isetting 3.14 that is unable to see the hard drive).
By the way it would be a good idea to restore the plugin isetting to the feed, I was testing it for a while and works fine :), just ask Diamondear, I believe he is going to let it restore.

miciomax
24.03.2014, 11:56
By the way it would be a good idea to restore the plugin isetting to the feed, I was testing it for a while and works fine :), just ask Diamondear, I believe he is going to let it restore.

I plugin vanno proposti a Macbest nel thread OE 2.0 plugin (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?1924-OE-2-0-plugins&p=73215#post73215) in cui va allegato l'ipk corretto; poi sarà lui a metterlo sul feed dopo aver fatto i suoi controlli. Ultimamente l'ho sempre fatta io quest'operazione per isettinge2, ma il 3.1.4 non l'ho mai proposto in attesa di una situazione stabilizzata. Se ritieni comunque puoi farlo tu.

Plugin should be proposed to Macbest in the thread OE 2.0 plugin where correct ipk should be attached; then he'll put it on the feed after his controls. I've always done this operation for isettinge2, but I never suggested the 3.1.4 version, waiting for a stabilized situation. If you want, you can do it.

Bigsailor 69
24.03.2014, 18:26
I plugin vanno proposti a Macbest nel thread OE 2.0 plugin (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?1924-OE-2-0-plugins&p=73215#post73215) in cui va allegato l'ipk corretto; poi sarà lui a metterlo sul feed dopo aver fatto i suoi controlli. Ultimamente l'ho sempre fatta io quest'operazione per isettinge2, ma il 3.1.4 non l'ho mai proposto in attesa di una situazione stabilizzata. Se ritieni comunque puoi farlo tu.

Plugin should be proposed to Macbest in the thread OE 2.0 plugin where correct ipk should be attached; then he'll put it on the feed after his controls. I've always done this operation for isettinge2, but I never suggested the 3.1.4 version, waiting for a stabilized situation. If you want, you can do it.Ok, I understand, you are right, maybe is better to wait a little bit more.