PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] SecondInfoBar slow on Terrestrial Bouqet is this spark 7162 issue ?

Matt Willis
26.03.2014, 12:28
Is it possible to turn off SecondInfoBar When used with Terrestrial completely Call? It's rarely needed for Terrestrial, only for looking at satellite info, PID's etc and etc
Can this be made ​​an option? On Satellite bouquets SecondInfoBar is quite good, noticeably fast and pulls up ALOT of info from the tuner / transponder I can read all info just about with no lay on Terrestrial bouquets, different, it slows the Entire box down to a halt. My Terrestrial provider I get about 45% signal strength and 84% Quality! Is this a signal issue? OR is it just because it reads very slowly terrestrial info Because its grabbing all the EPG data aswell? Terrestrial for me is WAY too slow with SecondInfoBar on spark7162 Can we make an option to switch it off when it's on a Terrestrial bouquet so it does not slow the box down to nearly a freeze

Matt Willis
27.03.2014, 11:42
BumP wouldn't mind finding out if this is possible (switch off secondinfobar only for Terrestrial) keep for Satellite

santa
27.03.2014, 11:55
Why Do you need second infobar, disable it at all and anything is fine.

Matt Willis
27.03.2014, 13:00
well that's possible I know but what if I want to use it for some satellite info is handy, transponder info PID info quicker if read from SecondInfoBar
I'm making my own personal skin using the original HDMUskin. I've skinned SecondInfoBar but Seems pointless having it since it halt the box for 10 seconds even if I do not use it SecondInfoBar with Terrestrial channels if there was a switch to switch it off When switching to terrestrial bouquet then i could read everything from PliExtraInfo.pyo When Using satellite and nothing would be Effected

by no means a finished product , just mucking around really in my free time

what about the HDMUCaidDisplay.pyo does this slow down box on Terrestrial bouqets on spark 7162
or are there optional .pyo that display transponder info faster on Terrestrial channel in HDMU?
just wondering thank you :)

Matt Willis
28.03.2014, 01:18
anyone ? bumpp
so I just disable SecondInfoBar ? I will try SecondInfoBar with some of the HDMU original python extensions and see if that is better
but i think I may have tried that already (shrug)

thought there might by some1 interested in creating this option
There is no problem with Satellite, just the terrestrial side
thanks anyway

santa
28.03.2014, 06:22
I think that this combination use only some users, i don't know anybody who use dvbt.
So we can't test it and fix it.

Matt Willis
29.03.2014, 04:45
I dunno mate I can't use SecondInfoBar on latest spark 7162 image ok thanks

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

more and more I'm starting to think if the software isn't built for the reciever and it doesn't work 100% there is no point to using it
HDMU / PKTEAM are the best but so far from being 100% it's a complete JOKE, JOKE

I have been trying these images for around a year now and for the entire YEAR they have been crap.
Might go back for good to spark firmware at least it works ... I think it's possible to use HDMU well but what's the point
to using it when none of the "special" stuff (skins, caid data) works. There is no SecondInfoBar in original Spark 1.72 firmware for alien 2 but
you guys can't even get it working so what is the point to using HDMU you might aswell go back to the original alien2 spark firmware
I know you guys probably have the german satellites going just so perfectly but for me here in Australia with terrestrial and sat channels
I'm having no fun using either HDMU or PKTEAM its useless and pointless

on top of that, half the time you get a poor signal and image quality from the satellite feed using these images, ANOTHER negative to using enigma 2 on alien 2

my conclusion after getting nothing but problems flashing image after image of enigma2 on the alien 2, I'm over it, if it isn't working 100% why the f$%k would anyone want to
use it ????