PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : HDMU_12212_E2_spark7162_214_git_5761_nodebug_mix_F lash - service unavailable

ibero96
09.05.2014, 13:35
The error 'service unavailable - check tuner configuration' on exiting playback of a recording seems to be with us again in this image - The only way to recover normal service is to reboot as before.... I did think this had been fixed some time ago but obviously not?

What if any additional information do we need to provide to get this fixed? I haven't seen this happen in PKT V3 image or Open PLI so it seems to be specific to HDMU which is a shame because in all other respects I prefer HDMU!

Andy

bonkel
09.05.2014, 13:42
other images have it too......

ibero96
09.05.2014, 14:55
OK so not HDMU specific then? Just not seen it on others so maybe just lucky - it does seem to be somewhat random - i.e. it doesn't always happen when you leave a recording or music playback.

Is there any hope of this being fixed - does anyone have any clues to what is causing it and can we provide any more information to help pin it down?

Andy

bonkel
09.05.2014, 15:48
yes, beacuse, other images, dont have plugins, what stops the tuners......

this is a hard box....maybe this can never fix......

ibero96
09.05.2014, 17:40
Hi Bonkel - thanks for the quick reply. I'm not sure I understand the 'other images don't have plugins' though.... PKT certainly does, in fact my V3 Image runs about the same plugins as HDMU - with the exception of HDMU Media Centre but more or less everything else is installed.

Is there a specific plugin that you think causes the problem? I do have things like Autobouqets, autotimer, emc, clearmem, cooltv etc installed - if it helps I can give you a complete list?

Anyway, thanks very much for the input - if it isn't possible to fix it that's a shame but I guess I'll just have to live with it.

Andy

bonkel
09.05.2014, 17:50
i mean, that the hdmu media center, shut down the tv picture, after some secounds, the tuner will closed via enigma2.....but can not be open again, this is the problem...if you use new pkt image, and push play key, and whatch a movie, and come back to movielist screen, and wait some minutes or secounds, the same happen problem appears......and thats for all other image the same problem, but only with openpli enigma2............