PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : sorry posted first thread in wrong place

solskjaer
27.05.2014, 15:27
anybody who can help me set up my moter please ,new to this find some images a nightmare the hyperion image is terribble for finding your channels as its like dream box 4 satellite names for each satellite, running a triple tuner icecrupt 3700 i have two left the one with hyperian image for mo as even if i do manage to download channels cant find them after. on my other box i am using a icecrypt openpli image i am happy to leave tuner one to sky. if i could just get tuner to to either download all channels from a individual satellit sch as thor.?? or get my moter to work on tuner two or set up a diseq switch on tuner two any of these would do.
if igo to tner conig selec tuner 2 go advance put diseq1.2 input my longs and latts it doesnt let me chang satellite top fom 28.2.also i i wanted to change that to thor and just have thor on tuner two i cant. and if i want to set up a swith on tuner two i cant change from astra 28.2 at the top of page realy confusing