PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] HDMU 12378 randomly restart using Media Center

Bigsailor 69
19.06.2014, 10:02
Goodmornin to all! :D
I am having some problems using this image HDMU 12378 spark7162 on my Amiko Alien 2 triplex box. The specific problem is happening when I use the Media Center to open files (video files). Randomly the file is running and suddenly the box go to restart without creating a crash log. This is the first time is happening since the previous images used on my box never cause this kind of behaviour.
How can I solve this? or is a bug in the firmware?
Thank's in advance for your support.

ReWard
19.06.2014, 10:23
Please log this problem, so we can see what happens. How to log, you find in the FAQ.

Bigsailor 69
20.06.2014, 12:09
Please log this problem, so we can see what happens. How to log, you find in the FAQ.
Hello, Ok, I will post a log when the problem appears, but for now it didn't happen again :( As I said, this is happening randomly, and I believe is not going to be easy to find.

Bigsailor 69
20.06.2014, 21:09
Here is the log for the reboot as I said in previous posts.
Look at the end of the file, there is an error of a floating point, and from that point the box goes under reboot.

bonkel
21.06.2014, 00:46
please do a filesystemcheck on you hdd #
is swap activated?

Bigsailor 69
21.06.2014, 01:40
please do a filesystemcheck on you hdd #
is swap activated?Hello, I use the hdd as a multiboot partition with a swappart activated and everything is formatted in ext3. Therefore the swap partition is activated by default.
Ok I will do a filesystemcheck to see if there is an error on the hdd.

Bigsailor 69
21.06.2014, 08:06
Ok I will do a filesystemcheck to see if there is an error on the hdd.Filesystemcheck done, no errors found.

pauldb
21.06.2014, 10:43
hi m8 iv always had problems with the media center, sometime it works great and other time it crashes on exit, iv tried for years and never found the cause of the problem it just sometimes cant see the files, swap file does help

but it just too random , in the end i just remove it as iv stopped using it, just press the play button to get to your files anyway