PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Admin tool and extensions manually installed

cga
04.07.2014, 10:22
Is there any way to back up and install plugins I have installed manually from my USB memory, no the plugins I download from plugins

I use autobouquet and OSCAM and every time I flash the box I need to install them separately

For the OSCAM I create a rule to back up emu and keys but it doesn't actually install the plugin, then I have to do it myself manually

The tool only backup plugins I have installed from the Plugins menu

Thanks

morly
04.07.2014, 10:23
Yes there is - are you installing a flash or an USB image?

cga
04.07.2014, 14:17
I always use a flash image

morly
04.07.2014, 15:11
In the wizard of the flash tool use the first section to choose your wanted plugins.
After flashing your box restarts and after entering your network settings the at connects automatically again and installs the plugins

Activate this first section with a right mouse klick

cga
04.07.2014, 15:53
In the wizard of the flash tool use the first section to choose your wanted plugins.
After flashing your box restarts and after entering your network settings the at connects automatically again and installs the plugins

Activate this first section with a right mouse klick

I have done all that but it doesn't work for extensions installed from software manager plugin, it only works for plugins installed from plugin menu

In the list of plugins I want to restore doesn't show my OSCAM plugin

"In the wizard of the flash tool use the first section to choose your wanted plugins". It doesn't show my plugin for OSCAM. It shows only plugins installed from plugin menu

For autobouquet it installed autobouquet from your server plugins which doesn't work for enigma2, then I have to uninstall it and install my autobouquet from software manager/extensions

Thanks

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

Does the tool support plugins back up and restore that are not installed from your server?

santa
04.07.2014, 16:03
Now you have it.

If you choose a plungin, the Tool only install this One from Feed.

Without configs or something else.

You need to activate the backup/restore Part and there you have activate the softcam rule for oscam.

If our plugin isn't ok, why don't you Post a working One in plugin Forum.

morly
04.07.2014, 16:15
for oscam just use the softcam backup rule - it includes the configs AND the binaries - you don't have to first install the plugin and you always keep your favourite version ;)

cga
04.07.2014, 16:37
Morly I use a back up rule a created for the OSCAM because I deleted the softcam backup rule by mistake, but it doesn't install the plugin, Just restore emu and keys folder, then I have to install the OSCAM plugin

Which path do I need to add to the softcam rule to do a back up and restore ?

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

I haven't been able to get your plugin to work. I will post the one I use in the forum when I get back home today

santa
04.07.2014, 16:38
Download the Tool again, so you have the softcam Backup rule

cga
04.07.2014, 16:45
Excellent. I will do that tonight

Thanks

morly
15.07.2014, 09:48
did it finally work?