PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : SPARK 7162 - HDMU 12696 enigma2 Git 3062 Issues

ibero96
11.08.2014, 19:25
As for previous post about 12614 - no change in latest version.

GM Triplex 2 x DVB-S2 1 x DVB-T located in France - with this image has 3 problems, one serious and two annoying.

- Serious;

DVB-T HD channels have no sound with the audio.elf installed with this image - no AC3 and not even if downmixed PCM - nothing, not a single peep. SD channels sound is fine. Replaced the HDMU audio.elf with a copy from PKT V4 and now have HD channel sound but only downmixed to PCM, not AC3.

DVB-S2 HD channels are fine - full AC3 decode 5.1 where broadcast.

- Annoying

The time display on the VFD is seriously crazy - starts out fine and then at some point goes berserk - I suspected it was losing sync over midnight but not so - seems to decide to display random time at any point after boot. Restarting image sometimes corrects it but not always and it will go haywire again at some point anyway. I thought at first it was switching to displaying uptime instead of current time but not so - time appears random. Enigma2 knows the correct time - it's only the VFD display that is wrong. The date is always displayed correctly!

- And there are no icons anymore in the VFD apart from the HDD status - no record indications, nothing else at all.

The sound issue is the most important problem for me - but sorting out the VFD display would also be a good idea!

Andy

costy
11.08.2014, 19:44
sall.oscam,cccam don't works in this image

prowling
12.08.2014, 16:12
sall.oscam,cccam don't works in this image
I've noticed this as well!! Should i go back to a previous version? Which one is the latest which works?

costy
12.08.2014, 16:25
HDMU_12685_E2_spark7162_215_git_3061_

prowling
12.08.2014, 23:42
Yep that did the tricky!