PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : HDMU_12719_E2_spark7162_215_git_3080_nodebug_mix_F lash

ibero96
19.08.2014, 11:33
Issues still with latest version;

1) VFD clock random time display - date always correct but time can be very wrong - very strange

2) No VFD Icons - now even the HDD icon has vanished.

3) No sound from French HD channels - need to replace the HDMU audio.elf with a copy from PKT V4 to get even PCM sound from TNT HD.

4) Disappearing Tuners - this seems to have existed in HDMU for ever but it's extremely frustrating to watch a movie or listen to an mp3 and then be told service unavailable - check tuner configuration

I have 2 Spark 7162 boxes, 1 Alien 2 dual tuner and a GM Triplex. The Alien has PKT V4 and I have never seen the disappearing tuner problem on this box - it has also been run with ATA 4.1 and again never seen the disappearing tuner problem - now this may just be luck but given how frequently it happens with HDMU I'm not convinced. I also have an Alien 8900 running HDMU and have never seen the disappearing tuner message on this box - which is of course a single tuner and a different processor.

Andy

rantanplan
19.08.2014, 15:00
The one with the tuner Prooblem is for ages that way.
HDMU it pushes on a pli-error. From the developers here but probably not a triplex and therefore can not understand the problem well.
Also the display is quite some time so...
Too bad, the image could be so good. Is tested again and again, but so then another image, but always stays back on it.
ATV is unfortunately a pure gst-image, but otherwise very good for the triplex. ARP images were always worth a recommendation, perhaps comes something new.

Grüße

ibero96
19.08.2014, 16:04
Agreed about the tuner problem, has been in HDMU for ages. The developers may be right and it may happen in other pli based images but..... just doesn't happen in PKT - also happens with HDMU on the Alien2 twin so not a triplex issue.

The audio.elf is clearly not able to decode the version of DD2.0 sound broadcast by TNT in France - is there anybody here who has a triplex that has had this problem with DVB-T HD channels in other countries I wonder?

I generally try to test every HDMU 7162 image that is released in the hope that one day everything will work! It's a pity - I like HDMU for the ease of use (and Morley's Admin Tool!) but the number of issues stops me using it full time - I stay with PKT V4 for 'serious' use at the moment.

Andy