PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : SPARK 7162 Amoko Alein2 - Display clock not set after DeepStandby

generator
29.09.2014, 16:50
Hello,
in some latest images are display clock starting from 00:00 and not synchronized from "system" clock. At TV is time correct, but VFD displeay shows time from last start from Deep Standby.

Sometimes helps:
HDMU menu>VFD settings> switch clock OFF in standby >SAVE
and then
HDMU menu>VFD settings> switch clock ON in standby >SAVE

After than display clock matches to "system" clock

Any help or fix in future?

Thanx

generator
03.10.2014, 07:26
Yesterdy I use HDMU_12878_E2_spark7162_215_git_3233_nodebug_mix_F lash.zip (http://images.hdmedia-universe.com/spark7162/HDMU_12878_E2_spark7162_215_git_3233_nodebug_mix_F lash.zip) but nothing changes. VFD display clock is still out of sync to system clock. Where is setup cor clock in MENU? Or it's just full automatic from sattelite signal?

KleinerSchelm
03.10.2014, 13:25
hello
can you make this in putty/telnet to set transponder time to receiver/display time

/bin/fp_control -dt 1

generator
03.10.2014, 13:28
Thanx. There is some "script" plugin. So can I schedule this script? Because box is in use by my wife, and she isn't computer xpert :)

KleinerSchelm
03.10.2014, 13:34
this script is in the image an load it with the rcS an make an update two times after receiver start.

when you make it with youre computer(putty) telnet conect to receiver, we can see is there a trouble.

generator
03.10.2014, 13:42
Aha. At this point just one detail:
When i do DEEP STANDY and receiver goest down, just one second before VFD display switch off, the time goes in sync.

Yesterday I "deep standby" my box at 22:55 (realtime). Display was 1:30 late so it shows "21:25", but just a second or less before everything goes dark, the display jump and show "22:55". So something sync time just before deep standby.

Audioniek
03.10.2014, 15:27
The system time is synchronized with the satellite signal. The display clock however consists of two clocks in reality. The first is shown while watching TV and in standby. This clock should be in sync with the system time, which in turn should be in sync with the satellite time. The second clock is shown in deep standby and is not maintained by the image but by the front processor as a separate independent process. Apparently the image contains a bug: when deep standby is selected it should update the front processor clock with the system time, but apparently this does not happen properly. (In more detail: halt in /etc/init.d should execute fp_control -sst before powering the receiver down).

Regards,

Audioniek.

generator
06.10.2014, 08:01
hello
can you make this in putty/telnet to set transponder time to receiver/display time

/bin/fp_control -dt 1

So it works. After this script lunched by Morlys Tool telnet, VFD display skip to right time.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

The system time is synchronized with the satellite signal. The display clock however consists of two clocks in reality. The first is shown while watching TV and in standby. This clock should be in sync with the system time, which in turn should be in sync with the satellite time. The second clock is shown in deep standby and is not maintained by the image but by the front processor as a separate independent process. Apparently the image contains a bug: when deep standby is selected it should update the front processor clock with the system time, but apparently this does not happen properly. (In more detail: halt in /etc/init.d should execute fp_control -sst before powering the receiver down).

Regards,

Audioniek.

And maybe it's that bug too: Even if set, clock doesn't shown in deep standby. VFD is complet dark in deep standby.

Any fix in future image for that?

Audioniek
06.10.2014, 13:53
I will have a look with my Spark7162. Normally the display should the front processor time in deep standby. It seems HDMU has additional features in its image to completely shut off the time display in deep standby. The use of fp_control -dt demonstrates this; the option -dt is not present in other images. The absence of the clock in deep standby may therefore be a (user selectable?) feature, not a bug.

Regards,

Audioniek.

generator
07.10.2014, 10:49
Can I start "/bin/fp_control -dt 1" automaticaly? Every few hours? Is there some easy way to do it?