PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : hdmu online update

prowling
11.01.2015, 16:50
Hello dudes!

I havent been updating to the latest images because there were a few problems before. I have an SH4 box and version 12685. How would the online update work? Can I just select the latest version, or do i have to go through all of them?

My box works as is is, but the hardwae display is still doing funny stuff.

ReWard
11.01.2015, 17:02
Why don't you test it?

Should I say sh4 is bad or good? My UFS 913 (sh4) is working very well, my mips also, there are no problems. This is all beta, everyone should know what he is doing.

David Black
11.01.2015, 18:13
Hello dudes!

I havent been updating to the latest images because there were a few problems before. I have an SH4 box and version 12685. How would the online update work? Can I just select the latest version, or do i have to go through all of them?

My box works as is is, but the hardwae display is still doing funny stuff.

Which sh4 did you own? online-update is not working with all boxes.
take the admin tool an save your image and try the new image.

prowling
12.01.2015, 21:56
haha too late, box didnt take the online update, im going to do a manual update by usb now. Unfortunately i do not really get how the admin tool works so i did back up some important stuff as usual.

prowling
12.01.2015, 23:53
haha too late, box didnt take the online update, im going to do a manual update by usb now. Unfortunately i do not really get how the admin tool works so i did back up some important stuff as usual.

Newest version (spark7162 13300) seems to work fine, hardware display looks good as well, lets wait and see if it holds.