PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : problem with octagon 1008g+se+ vfd panel

e4b22
22.01.2015, 09:10
hi..
does anybody have a fix for octagon 1008g+se+ vfd panel...all the latest images boot just fine...but the front panel only shows the word boot and nothing else...even when i put the stb to standby mode there is no change and the panel is stuck on boot...is there a way to fix this issue myself or there is the need for a new version of enigma??if there is ,are people aware of this issue??when can we expect a new image to solve this problem??
thank you.

Audioniek
22.01.2015, 10:43
This problem has been adressed a number of times now in this forum. The cause is that HDMU has switched to a version of the aotom.ko display driver that does not support the 8 character VFD display of the SF1008G+SE+ (same goes for the SF1008PSE+). Why this has been done is not clear to me. There is nothing wrong wih your receiver and apart from this the image is also OK.

Regards,

Audioniek.

e4b22
22.01.2015, 16:22
Thank you for the reply...Is there any hope that HDMU would switch back to the old driver to fix this issue??or that's how its gonna be from now on and there's not going to be any fix?