PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] Mediaplayer crashes enigma2

joeuser
25.01.2015, 00:54
When playing some mp4 files downloaded from youtube, mediaplayer crashes at certain points in each file every time.

Excerpt from output:

[output/linuxdvb.c:LinuxDvbPlay] v1 a0
[output/linuxdvb.c:LinuxDvbPlay] V V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
[output/linuxdvb.c:LinuxDvbPlay] v0 a1
rate: 44100 ch: 2 bits: 16 (2 bps)
Floating point exception

There is no GSOD, it just stops immediately.

Enigma2 restarts automatically, but around 80% of the time, it doesn't respond to the remote after the crash. The LCD indicator shows when I press a button on the remote and lirc and evremote2 seem to be running ok. Even if I restart lirc and evremote2 and then restart enigma2 again, it still does not respond to the remote control. However, later while running Enigma2 from the command line, I found that if I wait awhile before restarting enigma2 after the crash, the remote works fine.

The files in question are certainly not perfect, but they have played ok on every other image (including spark) I have used in the last year. (This is the first time I have tried an HDMU image.) The problem occurs in the last 2 (functioning) images for spark7162 (13300, 13341) - I have not tried any earlier images.

flac
25.01.2015, 01:22
rename file extension as flv. not mp4

Gruß

Chris

joeuser
25.01.2015, 01:52
Thank you very much! That helped with the one file I just tried, will try some others tomorrow.

joeuser
26.01.2015, 14:16
I have checked the files with problems and they are all definitely mp4 containers, not flv. But, they do play better when their extension is changed to flv. I even noticed there is substantially less pixelation. Do you know why? Does enigma2 use a different player/libraries for flv files?? When I run enigma2 from the command line I do not see any difference in output when opening an mp4 vs flv file.

santa
26.01.2015, 14:27
In our image we have 2 players, gst and ffm, both have still problems with different File types, so we let play some Files with gst and some with ffm.

joeuser
26.01.2015, 14:43
Thanks, I am also curious as to whether you use libraries from FFmpeg or Libav?