PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] No picture after stop recording

moonlightrider
28.01.2015, 18:10
Hi:)
HDMU image is great but I'm having some problems with it

My STB is a twin DVBS2 tuner

If I start recording one channel from one tuner and then change channel to other tuner when I stop recording I lose picture in one tuner, it says"SID not found in PAT"
Same happens when using PiP between different tuners.
Even without picture I still have signal in all tuners/sats and diseqc test gives successful results in all sats!

I've discovered that if I start recording in the tuner I still have image and then go back to the other tuner, the one that was giving "SID not found in PAT", I got image again. But when I stop recording same error happens.

:confused:

I've searched the internet and found some forums with similar issues in HDMU image.

It's not hardware problem since on spark I've got no problems with it and I've also tested PKT Hyperion 4.5 and this problem doesn't exist.

I've deleted all default channels that came with the image and did a manual scan for all satellites I've got, could be related to that?

Thanks and sorry for writing in english.

I would be grateful if someone could help

joeuser
28.01.2015, 21:00
I have seen the same problem and have posted on another forum about it. I was going to post here, when I get time to explain the symptoms fully and post some logs...

I haven't used PIP much, but the issue also happens when streaming. Probably because a streaming channel is treated like a recording to protect it.

BTW - I did see the problem with spark a few times, but that was almost two years ago and I have not used spark in a long long time.

moonlightrider
28.01.2015, 21:31
I've seen that forum...

I use(d) spark continuously for more than a year and I was always recording one channel and watching another from other tuner and never had this.
But I've got tired of spark, I had flashed several enigma images when I bought the stb but never got one configured to use... until now

I'm on hyperion now and I don't have that issue but have others...if I could get HDMU to work right with recordings/PiP I would back to it straight away!

spectrum
28.01.2015, 23:48
I can also confirm this issue with the Amiko Alien 2+. It's very frustrating! Only a complete restart frees up the tuner. Hopefully the HDMU team can do something to fix it.

ibero96
29.01.2015, 08:11
Don't hold your breath guys - this is a long running issue with HDMU - last time I reported it the response was 'happens in other images' - and there doesn't seem to be any prospect of a fix.

Although HDMU is a fine image for single tuner machines it's not good on twin tuners because of this issue - I've now moved to either PKT Hyperion or VIX4 for twin/triple tuner systems, neither of which has ever shown this problem.

Andy

/dev/null
29.01.2015, 10:19
I do not think so, i have two Triplex and no problems after recording.
Remember that when they Triplex had my mother-in-law the same problem but me. With openATV it works fine. I am still of the opinion that hangs there with the drivers and the hardware version together. But that's just my humble opinion.

MfG

ibero96
29.01.2015, 12:10
I do not think so, i have two Triplex and no problems after recording

MfG

Interesting - everybody else I have discussed this with has had this problem and I can certainly vouch for it being a major issue with both an Amiko Alien2 and a GM Triplex - however my Alien-8900 runs HDMU without ever showing the problem..... so what's different about your set up I wonder?

Andy

joeuser
29.01.2015, 13:41
I did a little more testing last night and found that with the current HDMU image, it does not affect the dvbt/c tuner. After the problem starts I can switch between original dvbs tuner and dvbt/c without problem, only problem is using second dvb tuner.

@Andy, the problem is with multiple tuners.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

BTW - I have an alien 2 triple, not 2+. Do other people with the problem have a 2 or 2+? Not sure if it makes a difference.

moonlightrider
29.01.2015, 14:00
Don't hold your breath guys - this is a long running issue with HDMU - last time I reported it the response was 'happens in other images' - and there doesn't seem to be any prospect of a fix.

Although HDMU is a fine image for single tuner machines it's not good on twin tuners because of this issue - I've now moved to either PKT Hyperion or VIX4 for twin/triple tuner systems, neither of which has ever shown this problem.

Andy

Well, that kinda sucks, like you said there are images from other groups that don't have this issue, something is different in them, they should be able to fix it...

- - - Updated - - -

I did a little more testing last night and found that with the current HDMU image, it does not affect the dvbt/c tuner. After the problem starts I can switch between original dvbs tuner and dvbt/c without problem, only problem is using second dvb tuner.

@Andy, the problem is with multiple tuners.

I'm kinda obsessed with these things and I plan to flash HDMU again! later for the sake of testing...

Did you use/downloaded satellites settings (channels,freq) that came with image or scanned sats manually?
Someone said to me to just configure tuners and do not manual search, also to not import previous settings :confused:

joeuser
29.01.2015, 14:25
I do not import previous settings, but I do manually scan since some of the satellites I use are not included with the image. If it works without manually scanning, that certainly would be helpful for debugging, but not very useful as a solution.

Do you have a 2 or 2+?

- - - Updated - - -

My post from another board. Only update is that it does not seem to be affecting the dvbt/c tuner now.

I have an alien2 triple and have been looking into this issue for quite awhile. I have tried various images, even spark, (but not pkt) and all eventually had problems. I have ruled out oscam problems by testing with only fta channels. I was beginning to think it may be a hardware problem with the tuners. I installed HDMU_13431_E2_spark7162_215_git_3439_nodebug image over the weekend, and it also has the problem. I will try the pkt image when I have some free time.

I have a basic setup with one motorized dish, one fixed dish and use dvbt/c (occasionally). All work fine most of the time.

Some things I have noticed:

At first I thought it seemed to be because it was trying to record/stream from the motorized dish (without moving it) instead of using the fixed dish. I played with the preferred tuner settings and it did not seem to help.

After a reboot (full reboot, not just enigma2 restart) I can switch between all tuners without problems.

Problems do no seem to start until I either record something or stream a channel to my pc/tablet (through web interface/vlc or vu+ android app). So it is not just recording - however, when streaming, enigma2 "acts" like the channel is being recorded to avoid someone changing the channel on the stb to something which conflicts with the streaming. (Allows viewing a channel on the same transponder, or other tuners just as if a recording was taking place on the channel being streamed.) So it does not have anything to do with the actual recording, it is the something to do with the mode it sets to keep the tuner from being changed to "protect" the channel being recorded.

After recording or streaming, the tuner seems to be "stuck" on whichever tuner was used for recording/streaming. I.E. If I record/stream from tuner b, I cannot tune anything on tuners a or c. It seems the "PAT/SID not found" messages are due to trying to tune tuner b with settings for a channel on tuner a or c. B̶u̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶I̶ ̶t̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶t̶w̶o̶ ̶e̶n̶c̶r̶y̶p̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶o̶s̶c̶a̶m̶ ̶(̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶f̶r̶o̶m̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶m̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶l̶i̶n̶e̶)̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶"̶d̶e̶c̶r̶y̶p̶t̶i̶o̶n̶"̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶n̶e̶l̶s̶?̶?̶?̶ ̶S̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶s̶c̶a̶m̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶r̶r̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶,̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶e̶n̶i̶g̶m̶a̶2̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶.̶ (This leads me to believe it is NOT a hardware issue, however a full reboot is necessary to correct the problem, not just a restart of enigma2. Also not sure why oscam seems to work fine even without a restart/reboot???)

UPDATE -- new testing with the latest HDMU image has shown that oscam is not decrypting second channel, it is reporting read errors on FD....

Workaround - If it is "stuck" on tuner b, I can either record/stream something on tuner b and then I can tune to a channel on tuners a or c without problem. If the recording/streaming is stopped while I am watching something an another tuner, it continues to work until I try changing the channel again. And then I am back to being stuck on tuner b.

When I first had some zero byte recordings, I though it was a problem with tuning the channel. So, I set a timer to tune the channel a few minutes before the recording. Of course this sometimes worked, but the reason was because MOST of the time I only record from one tuner, so what I thought was an intermittent problem was just because I didn't record/stream so often from the other tuners. So, my workaround now is to schedule a recording on tuner b just before the start of a scheduled recording on tuner a or c. The first recording can be scheduled to stop just after the "real" recording starts and the recording will be ok.

I have also noticed that when it is "stuck" on tuner b, I can not stream from tuner a or c either. But if I stream something from tuner b, then (without stopping first stream) starting a stream on tuner a or c works - then I can stop the first stream.

Another interesting thing is that if it is "stuck" on the fixed dish tuner, if I try to tune a channel on a satellite that required the dish to be moved from its current position, the dish does move to the correct satellite, but it does not tune the channel. So it seems whatever it uses to move the dish functions correctly as well as oscam. ( I verified by watching the dish and through oscam that the dish was in the correct position and oscam was decrypting the correct channel.)

Although I mention all tuners, I a rarely record/stream from the dvbt/c tuner and thus have not tested the above as much with the dvbt/c tuner.

Also, it does not seem to happen every time, so testing/debugging is difficult. There is also very little information found in the command line output of enigma2. (However watching oscam output is helpful...)

Rebooting "resets" the system to function normally. I think I may be also possible to rmmod/insmod a/some module(s) without rebooting, but I have not had time to play with that yet.

When I have some free time (and the stb is free.. ) I will try the pkt image and see if it works. In the meantime I use my "multiple recording/streaming" workaround or have occasional setup a cron job to reboot the stb 10min before a recording.

moonlightrider
29.01.2015, 14:42
Do you have a 2 or 2+?

Mine is an Alien 2 clone

joeuser
29.01.2015, 15:41
Not sure if this helps the debugging, but I observed the following:

After the problem starts, the first time selecting a channel on the other dvbs tuner:

Quickly displays message:

Service not found!
(SID not found in PAT)

When trying second channel (without switching back to working tuner first)

After some time displays message:

No data on transponder!
(Timeout reading PAT)

Or, if after selecting channel on the other dvbs tuner, after receiving the message:

Service not found!
(SID not found in PAT)

If I open mediaplayer and watch some recording for a few minutes, when I stop and exit mediaplayer I get a blank screen and after some time receive the message:

No data on transponder!
(Timeout reading PAT)

So the first time is the SID error, later it is with reading the PAT, even for the same channel.

I am guessing this is due to the PAT being cached and then trying to be re-read when the SID is not found...

ibero96
29.01.2015, 15:52
And I have;

- Genuine Amiko Alien2 - 2 x dvbs2
- Golden Media Triplex - 2 x dvbs2 1x dvb t/c
- Amiko ailen-8900 - 1 x dvbs2

And yes, the problem only affects the twin/triple tuner machines, single tuner systems seem to be unaffected.

It may well be, as suggested, a drivers/hardware interaction but it's unfortunate for HDMU that these images seem to be badly affected (although not all users are reporting the problem so there may be other interactions going on here) while PKT Hyperion and Vix4 to name but 2 others seem entirely unaffected.

The difficulty is that in my experience the problem seems to occur randomly which does make tracking down the cause hard - I've certainly never been able to pin down the sequence of events which triggers this - although I confess that having moved the twin tuner boxes to Vix4 (which has other but much less serious problems) I've been fairly reluctant to experiment again with HDMU on any sort of long term basis because I 'know' that from previous reports there wasn't much enthusiasm for investigating and fixing this and I find needing to reboot the box to get out of the problem tiresome......

I do wonder though whether if it's not affecting some users there isn't some sort of interaction with a plugin.... so in case it gives anyone any clues here's the list of plugins I use in HDMU;

28.2 Autobouquets
partnerbox
change spinner
EMC v3.0
CoolTV v7.0
Autotimer
CrossEPG

as well of course as all the standard ones already installed when you flash the image.

Any clues anyone!

Cheers

Andy

joeuser
29.01.2015, 17:15
I have not installed any extra plugins, and have made no configuration changes to the pre-installed plugins in the image.

ibero96
29.01.2015, 17:56
I have not installed any extra plugins, and have made no configuration changes to the pre-installed plugins in the image.

Which rather seems to rule out any involvement of any of the additional plugins..... and it doesn't seem to matter if you use HDMU Media Centre or EMC, so it's not the media player front end that's the problem. Where do we go form here I wonder?

moonlightrider
29.01.2015, 20:58
I've changed my mind and gone to test OpenATV image first instead of HDMU

Downloaded and flashed last image
Don't took long to be disappointment, the slow speed, the interface (default skin sucks!), and the same issue after stop recording.

Like in HDMU, if I start recording a channel and stay watching the same channel, or change channel but to the same transponder(sat) I still have picture in all tuners after I stop recording. When recording and change channel to another tuner, the same happens after stopping recording, no picture in one tuner. OpenATV not even displays "SID not found in PAT", just black!!

Guess I go back to Hyperion... and I'm really tired of flashing over and over again.

Did you guys tried an older version of HDMU? Like from a year ago or more? I would, but not in the mood right now, kinda tired of this!

Off-topic
Do you guys have problems when flashing images with the same usb pen drive? I need to change pen drive at every flash, when I use the same ones flash never starts! :confused:

joeuser
30.01.2015, 00:07
I understand. I am a little tired also. What we really need is a debug image or better yet, a custom debug enigma2 executable with more detailed output to track down the problem.

I have not tried an older image. I was using another openpli build from 2013 (http://sourceforge.net/projects/openplihybridfo/) which had the same problem. It is what prompted me to try something new...

Never had a problem using the same flash drive over and over. Usually I rename the old enigma2 folder to engima2_hdmu_x.x and then create a new enigma2 folder with new image. Especially because I quite often end up going back...

moonlightrider
30.01.2015, 02:28
About that flash thing... I've shredded free space and cluster tips and now seems to work.
I think box detects deleted/even formatted files because they are just marked to be overwritten..

From 2013... well seems this issue always been around, not good news then.
I have huge respect for these guys, HDMU is fast and clean, much more than other will ever be, but this issue completely ruins it for me. I'm always recording stuff...

That said, PKT or even SPARK seems the only options to me.

zdzislaw22
30.01.2015, 08:06
hm... How you enable PIP? It does not work to me at all, regarless of the image.

ibero96
30.01.2015, 11:12
I confirm this issue has been in HDMU for a long time - I can go back to image 11840 and the problem is occurs with that image - so possibly been in HDMU since day 1.....

It's interesting that there seems to be no attempt to find and fix it - or maybe it's not possible to fix it?

Anyway, as I said above for me HDMU is not usable on my twin/triple tuners, only works properly on the single tuner system.

I've never had it happen on Hyperion 4 or on Vix4 - I now prefer Vix4 for the twin and triple tuner systems...... I'd be willing to participate in testing HDMU again on the twin tuners if I thought that there was any realistic prospect of this problem being fixed!

spectrum
30.01.2015, 14:50
Here is a link to a thread where this was discussed a long time ago:
http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?6053-Kanal-nicht-gefunden-Bitte-%FCberpr%FCfen-Sie-Ihre-Tunerkonfiguration&p=72275#post72275

I made a post where I said I fixed the issue by replacing the HDMU pti.ko with the one from PKT, and it seemed to fix the problem. I think I got this solution from another forum (HDfreaks.cc?)

Now I'm not an expert in any of this, and it was a long time ago, but this is my understanding:

There are two versions of pti.ko - one for FTA channels and one for FTA+encrypted channels. I don't think there is a source publicly available for the encrypted version. pti.ko needs to be compiled for each new kernel update so just dropping in one from another image will not work unless the kernels are the same version.

Unfortunately I only speak English and couldn't follow the German conversations that followed. If there are any good German + English speakers here they may be able to make more sense of the information.

Here's a link to an old PKT pti.ko for stm24_0215: http://pkteam.pl/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=3684. I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting an external link. If so, mods please remove the link.

Edit: Found some more info here about pti.ko: http://forum.tuxbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=50325#p386073

moonlightrider
30.01.2015, 16:30
Here is a link to a thread where this was discussed a long time ago:
http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?6053-Kanal-nicht-gefunden-Bitte-%FCberpr%FCfen-Sie-Ihre-Tunerkonfiguration&p=72275#post72275

I made a post where I said I fixed the issue by replacing the HDMU pti.ko with the one from PKT, and it seemed to fix the problem. I think I got this solution from another forum (HDfreaks.cc?)

Now I'm not an expert in any of this, and it was a long time ago, but this is my understanding:

There are two versions of pti.ko - one for FTA channels and one for FTA+encrypted channels. I don't think there is a source publicly available for the encrypted version. pti.ko needs to be compiled for each new kernel update so just dropping in one from another image will not work unless the kernels are the same version.

Unfortunately I only speak English and couldn't follow the German conversations that followed. If there are any good German + English speakers here they may be able to make more sense of the information.

Here's a link to an old PKT pti.ko for stm24_0215: http://pkteam.pl/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=3684. I hope I am not breaking any rules by posting an external link. If so, mods please remove the link.

Edit: Found some more info here about pti.ko: http://forum.tuxbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=50325#p386073

Interesting stuff. I think that would be the way to fix it...

- - - Updated - - -

I've never had it happen on Hyperion 4 or on Vix4 - I now prefer Vix4 for the twin and triple tuner systems

Guess I'm gonna try Vix4, I've never tested one.

joeuser
30.01.2015, 17:13
Someone who has pkt or vix installed can check which kernel is being used and if the same, can try posting the pti.ko and I can test if it works with HDMU. I will not have time to flash my system (and configure) in the next few days, but I can try swapping a module and test.

moonlightrider
30.01.2015, 19:59
Guess I'm gonna try Vix4, I've never tested one.

Well, I tested last version, same problem

In my tests HDMU, OpenATV, VIX4 - all have that problem in the last versions:mad:

Only PKT Hyperion 4.5 works right for me

I gonna check PKT firmware version later, and post it if no one does it first.

spectrum
30.01.2015, 20:32
You can use newtuxflash (google it) to load an image on your pc then just extract the file you need.

I've looked at and tested with the various files:
The pti.ko in the version of HDMU I'm using is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0215.
The one from PKT is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0214
The one from vix4e2 is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0216

I tried the two other pti.ko's and neither worked. The image loads but there is no channel data. Trying to do a service search results in no tuners being found to do the search on. I also tried using a hexeditor to change the version name in pti.ko from PKT as suggested in another thread but that didn't work either.

I was surprised when it was stated that the vix4e2 image works as it seems to be heavily based on OPenATV, which suffers the same problem. The next thing to try would be a PKT pti.ko compiled for the 215 kernel, but that doesn't exist.

If anyone else fancies having a go then please do to verify my tests.

joeuser
30.01.2015, 21:32
Actually, I already had downloaded a "usb" image for PKT downloaded and just pulled it straight from there. But, I did not get a chance to test it yet - and probably won't have time until maybe Sunday.

Other option is to load older HDMU image with 2.6.32.61_stm24_0214. I found an old image from May (HDMU_12293_E2_spark7162_214_git_5767_nodebug_mix_ Flash.zip) that I can try, but again not for a few days...

moonlightrider
01.02.2015, 14:38
Hope to hear from your tests

moonlightrider
02.02.2015, 02:49
Never mind
The simple things usually turn to be the better..

After some intensive tests I found that Enigma 2 is not the system for me and this stb. Check this, in spark I can record 2 HD channels and watch another one (HD-same transponder of the ones recording) or/and playing a record from HD without glitches in final recordings, completely clean.

In enigma, most of times I can't have a clean recording video even when I'm recording only one channel. How am I suppose to record two?!! Seriously, wtf!!
Enigma still good for watching, nice EPG and good subtitle configurations, but for recording, in this box at least, is a lost cause.

Spark lacks in advanced options/configurations, it looks cheap but at least the basic features it have, they all work.

Conclusion, why am I trying to fix this problem in HDMU if recordings will never gonna work right??!!

I wish I could get back the time I wasted with this

:36_2_22:

KleinerSchelm
02.02.2015, 13:42
when you are using oscam(e2/sh4): boxtyp = duckbox

moonlightrider
02.02.2015, 14:15
I'm not using oscam or any cams.
FTA only!

joeuser
02.02.2015, 16:30
Oscam is configured and working fine. Until the problem starts, it is possible to view/record/stream even 3 channels (two from one transponder on one tuner and one from the other tuner.)

@moonlightrider, I also got tired of testing, so the little time I did have this weekend was spent setting up usb/nfs booting. I now have a setup that allows me to install a new image on a flash drive or my nfs server and boot directly from either one, leaving the image installed in flash untouched. That we I can quickly revert back to a "configured" system - either enigma2 or spark.

As far as recording goes, the only problems I have had is with my nfs setup (it is over wireless...) but once configured ok, I haven't had any problems recording - tested with recording 2 channels and watching a recording at the same time (even some HD.) Not sure which problems you are having...

I have only tested my usb and nfs booting with the latest HDMU image, but I will try some others soon... Just need to test for awhile longer to make sure the usb or nfs booting is not creating problems that interfere with the multi-tuner recording problem...

BTW - are you using the newest spark (released last week?)

moonlightrider
03.02.2015, 18:11
BTW - are you using the newest spark (released last week?)

Nope, I've tried 1.2.73 but gone back to 1.2.72 because in .73 the stb started freezing, and I never got that in spark, also the standby led lights up when recording.
Someday I wild try last version - 1.2.74 I think-

In enigma, most of times I can't have a clean recording video even when I'm recording only one channel. How am I suppose to record two?!! Seriously, wtf!!

Tried new HDD.. and seems to work now...

joeuser
07.02.2015, 21:01
You can use newtuxflash (google it) to load an image on your pc then just extract the file you need.

I've looked at and tested with the various files:
The pti.ko in the version of HDMU I'm using is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0215.
The one from PKT is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0214
The one from vix4e2 is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0216

I tried the two other pti.ko's and neither worked. The image loads but there is no channel data. Trying to do a service search results in no tuners being found to do the search on. I also tried using a hexeditor to change the version name in pti.ko from PKT as suggested in another thread but that didn't work either.

I was surprised when it was stated that the vix4e2 image works as it seems to be heavily based on OPenATV, which suffers the same problem. The next thing to try would be a PKT pti.ko compiled for the 215 kernel, but that doesn't exist.

If anyone else fancies having a go then please do to verify my tests.

I verified your results, unfortunately. I also recently tried the new openspa image and it has the same problem. I compared the pti.ko from the latest vix and the one from openspa and they are the same except for version. (same size and only few bytes difference in header) So I also doubt the vix image works (confirmed not working by moonlightrider)

The question is, where do we go from here??? If someone from HDMU wants to produce a debug image, I would be more than happy to test it and report back logs.

spectrum
08.02.2015, 00:16
I'm guessing that most images use the same pti source, but PKT have implemented a fix/modification that hasn't been shared. If/when the new RSP image comes out, that may be worth a try as I seem to remember that their previous images worked very well.

zdzislaw22
08.02.2015, 09:07
I just checked on my tuner with GOS image and all seems to work as expected. If I understood first post correctly:

1. I started recording on tuner B
2. switched to channel on tuner C
3. stopped recording in Menu timers
4. swtched to another channel.

All works correctly.

p.s. How do you activate PIP?

joeuser
08.02.2015, 14:24
Yes, but step 4 more specifically should be switch to another channel on tuner C.

I downloaded and installed the GOS image to my nfs server last night, but I did not test it yet. I just checked the pti.ko modules from GOS and pkt 4.5. Although they both are for 2.6.32.61_stm24_0214 they are different. But they both could be built from the same source, just with different options. (pkt 4.0 is 2.6.32.61_stm24_0211)

I know pti is non public, but do the developers for the different images have the source, or are they only provided with pre-compiled binaries???

For PIP, in channel selection list, highlight channel the press menu and select play as PIP (or blue button should be hotkey) I tried PIP, but although oscam shows both channels are active, only one displays at a time. I tried changing modes (side by side, cascading, etc) but no luck. It acts like it is working (can swap services, etc) but I haven't been able to display both at the same time. Maybe another thread should be started for this...

joeuser
08.02.2015, 15:20
Here is the console log from the serial port.

Steps I took:

1. Start stb tuned to FTA channel on tuner C (oscam autostart disabled and not running at all during tests....)
2. Start recording of tuned FTA channel on tuner C
3. Tune FTA channel on tuner B
4. Stop recording
5. Try to tune another FTA channel on tuner B

Board: STx7105-PDK [32-bit mode]

U-Boot 1.3.1 (Jun 19 2012 - 17:10:44) - stm23_0051 - YW_1.1.005 overclock

DRAM: 256 MiB
Panel: VFD
NAND: Bad block table found at page 262080, version 0x01
Bad block table found at page 262016, version 0x01
512 MiB
SPI: info: found S25FL016K (2MiB) device (page=256,erase=65536)
warning: SPI device may be write-protected (status=0x9c)
In: serial
Out: serial
Err: serial
Ident ic exist
Ident ic get stb id
IdentID : 0c 00 0a 00 00 30 60
Hit ESC to stop autoboot: 0

Loading from NAND 512MiB 3,3V 8-bit, offset 0x18000000
Image Name: Linux-2.6.32.61_stm24_0215
Image Type: SuperH Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
Data Size: 2338172 Bytes = 2.2 MiB
Load Address: 80801000
Entry Point: 80802000
PDK7105> bootm 80000000
## Booting image at 80000000 ...
Image Name: Linux-2.6.32.61_stm24_0215
Image Type: SuperH Linux Kernel Image (gzip compressed)
Data Size: 2338172 Bytes = 2.2 MiB
Load Address: 80801000
Entry Point: 80802000
Verifying Checksum ... OK
Uncompressing Kernel Image ... OK
stmac_phy_get_addr(): id1 = 0xffff, id2 = 0xffff
found phy at addres = 2
stmac_phy_get_addr(): id1 = 0x7, id2 = 0xc0f1
stb_id = c0a003060

Starting kernel console=ttyAS0,115200 rw root=/dev/mtdblock6 rootfstype=jffs2 init=/bin/devinit coprocessor_mem=4m@0x40000000,4m@0x40400000 printk=1 ip=172.100.100.249:172.100.100.174:172.100.100.174 :255.255.0.0:Enigma2:eth0:off stmmaceth=msglvl:0,phyaddr:2,watchdog:5000 bigphysarea=6000 nwhwconf=device:eth0,hwaddr:30:00:0A:00:30:60 Manufacture=Spark-Project STB_ID=0C:00:0A:00:00:30:60 - 0x00000000 - 0 ...

INIT: version 2.88 booting
init frontpanel
[mountvirtfs] Mount /dev in tmpfs
[mountvirtfs] Copying device nodes to /dev
Starting portmap daemon....
Loading autofs
Starting autofs
[mountall] Mounting local filesystems...
mount: mounting LABEL=RECORD on /hdd failed: No such file or directory
swapon: using /etc/fstab
Cleaning /tmp.
Hostname: SPARK7162.
init stmfb
LOADING MODULES
load firmware
copLoadFile (file /boot/audio.elf)
ustslave: Kernel Version: 24
base_address 0x40400000
seeking to 0
seeking to 5e00
seeking to 12460
seeking to 1ab60
seeking to 154300
seeking to 154338
seeking to 154370
seeking to 191a58
seeking to 191a60
seeking to 191a68
seeking to 191a70
seeking to 1aae40
seeking to 1aaf00
copLoadFile (file /boot/video.elf)
ustslave: Kernel Version: 24
base_address 0x40000000
seeking to 0
seeking to e2dc0
seeking to e2df8
seeking to e2e30
seeking to e8fe8
seeking to e8ff4
seeking to e9000
seeking to 115710
seeking to 117800
init embx
init AVS
skip mpeg2
insmod: /lib/modules/.ko: module not found
lircd-0.9.0[1244]: lircd(default) ready, using /var/run/lirc/lircd
[mountall] Mounting local filesystems...
lircd-0.9.0[1244]: accepted new client on /var/run/lirc/lircd
Deconfiguring network interfaces... showSinglePic /boot/bootlogo.mvi
VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE MEMORY (Success)
VIDEO_PLAY (Success)
VIDEO_CONTINUE: (Success)
VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER: (Invalid argument)
done.
Setting up IP spoofing protection: rp_filter.
Configuring network interfaces... done.
swapon: using /etc/fstab
starting e2->
[set_was_timer_wakeup] checkConfig
[set_was_timer_wakeup] configs: WAKEUPDECREMENT 300
Simple mixer control 'HDMI',0
Capabilities: pvolume pvolume-joined pswitch pswitch-joined
Playback channels: Mono
Limits: Playback -31 - 31
Mono: Playback 6 [60%] [on]
Simple mixer control 'SPDIF',0
Simple mixer control 'Analog',0
PYTHONPATH: /usr/lib/enigma2/python
DVB_API_VERSION 5 DVB_API_VERSION_MINOR 3
+ (1) Background File Eraser
+ (5) Tuxtxt
+ (8) graphics acceleration manager
STMFB accel interface available

+ (9) GFBDC
18432k total video mem
10332k usable video mem
8712kB available for acceleration surfaces.
resolution: 720 x 576 x 32 (stride: 2880)
+ (9) gLCDDC
eDBoxLCD::eDBoxLCD >
Error loading config file!

LCD resolution: -1 x -1 x -56830744 (stride: 543974755)
+ (9) Font Render Class
+ (10) gRC
RC thread created successfully
+ (15) eWindowStyleManager
+ (20) DVB-CI UI
+ (20) RC Input layer
+ (20) misc options
+ (20) AVSwitch Driver
couldnt open /dev/dbox/fp0 to monitor vcr scart slow blanking changed!
+ (21) input device driver
Input device "HDMU RC SPARK" is a remotecontrol
Input device "HDMU RC SPARK" is a remotecontrol
failed to open /dev/input/event2
Input device "HDMU RC SPARK" is a mouse
failed to open /dev/input/event3
Input device "HDMU RC SPARK" is a mouse
Found 4 input devices.
+ (22) Hdmi CEC driver
+ (30) eActionMap
+ (35) CI Slots
scanning for common interfaces..
eDVBCIInterfaces->setInputSource(0, 0)
eDVBCIInterfaces->setInputSource(1, 1)
done, found 0 common interface slots
+ (35) CA handler
+ (40) eServiceCenter
settings instance.
+ (41) eServiceFactoryDVD
+ (41) eServiceFactoryEPlayer3
+ (41) eServiceFactoryHDMI
+ (41) eServiceFactoryM2TS
+ (41) eServiceFactoryMP3
+ (41) eServiceFactoryFS
+ (41) eServiceFactoryDVB
+ (41) Encoders
+ (41) Stream server
[SERVERSOCKET] ERROR on bind() (Address already in use)
reached rl 70
---- opening lame channel db
reading services (version 4)
loaded 276 channels/transponders and 6654 services
scanning for frontends..
opening frontend 0
close frontend 0
opening frontend 1
close frontend 1
opening frontend 2
close frontend 2
boxtype detection via /proc/stb/info not possible... use fallback via demux count!

found 1 adapter, 3 frontends(3 sim) and 4 demux, boxtype 0
RTC not ready... wait for transponder time
[EPGC] Initialized EPGCache (wait for setCacheFile call now)
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/local/share/enigma2/skin_default/spinner/wait13.png
found 12 spinner!

executing main
setIoPrio best-effort level 3 ok
main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
Failed to open /dev/dbox/fp0
[HardwareInfo] Scanning hardware info
Detected: spark7162
[Harddisk] enumerating block devices...
Reading satellites.xml
Reading cables.xml
Reading terrestrial.xml
sec config cleared
setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 0 to slotid 0, descr Tuner3-T(T/C), need rotorworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 No
setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 1 to slotid 1, descr Tuner1-Sat, need rotorworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 Yes
setSlotInfo for dvb frontend 2 to slotid 2, descr Tuner2-Sat, need rotorworkaround No, enabled Yes, DVB-S2 Yes
slot: 1 configmode: simple
diseqcmode: positioner
Add sat 16
.Add sat 3592
slot: 2 configmode: advanced
add 192 to 1
sec config completed
Renumbering...
6732kB available for acceleration surfaces.
resolution: 1280 x 720 x 32 (stride: 5120)
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
libpng warning: iCCP: cHRM chunk does not match sRGB
libpng warning: iCCP: cHRM chunk does not match sRGB
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/mouse3' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/mouse2' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/mouse1' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/mouse0' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/event3' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/event2' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 22] Invalid argument >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 22] Invalid argument >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 25] Inappropriate ioctl for device >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/js3' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/js2' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/js1' >
[iInputDevices] getInputDevices <ERROR: ioctl(EVIOCGNAME): [Errno 19] No such device: '/dev/input/js0' >
Selected keymap does not exist!
Activating language English
[ePopen] command: ip -o addr show dev eth0
eDBoxLCD::getInstance
Plugin Extensions/WebInterface failed to load: No module named plugin
[eSocketMMIHandler] created successfully
getModeList for port Component
getModeList for port Scart
getModeList for port HDMI
getModeList for port HDMI-PC
hotplug on dvi
setMode - port: HDMI mode: 1080p rate: 60Hz
updateColor: HDMI
[AutoMount.py] self.automounts without mounts {}
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for NetworkBrowser
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Search for network shares
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for MountManager
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Manage network shares
starting hotplug handler
adding Resource DiseqcTester
resources: {'DiseqcTester': <function DiseqcTesterMain at 0x116cb1c>}
[TIMER] record time changed, start prepare is now: Sun Feb 8 21:56:40 2015
set rotor timeout to 360 seconds
[EPGC] setCacheFile read/write epg data from/to '/hdd/epg.dat'
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'Screensaver'>
warning, skin is missing element boquet in <class 'Screens.ChannelSelection.ChannelSelection'>
fp_control: SW Version 1.04
Model: spark7162
vBoxType: 11
Selected Model: Edision Spark frontpanel control utility
configs: DISPLAY = 1, DISPLAYCUSTOM = 1, CUSTOM = %H:%M:%S
, WAKEUPDECREMENT 300
[SKIN] No skin to read...
warning, skin is missing element From in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element Goto in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element tunerName in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element turnSpeed in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element posGoto in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element posFrom in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
warning, skin is missing element turnTime in <class 'Screens.Dish.Dish'>
RemovePopup, id = ZapError
[SKIN] Parsing embedded skin <embedded-in-'Mute'>
setValue 90
Setvolume: 90 90 (raw)
Setvolume: 7 7 (-1db)
********** end showiframe
VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE DEMUX (Invalid argument)
playing 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
getResolvedKey config.usage.remote_fallback failed !! (Typo??)
[__evStart]
[__evSeekableStatusChanged]
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
allocate channel.. 041b:0001
opening frontend 2
(2)tune
RotorCmd ffffffff, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
prepare_sat System 0 Freq 10743750 Pol 0 SR 22000000 INV 2 FEC 4 orbpos 192 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning to 993 mhz
OURSTATE: tuning
allocate Channel: res 0
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
allocate demux
[ePopen] command: route -n | grep eth0
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 26(16)
[SEC] invalidate current switch params
[SEC] setVoltage 2
[SEC] sleep 10ms
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] update current switch params
[SEC] startTuneTimeout 5000
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 2
(2)fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
[SEC] sleep 500ms
read configured interface: {'lo': {'dhcp': False}, 'eth0': {'dhcp': False, 'netmask': [255, 255, 255, 0], 'gateway': [192, 168, 88, 1], 'address': [192, 168, 88, 112]}}
self.ifaces after loading: {'eth0': {'preup': False, 'predown': False, 'ip': [192, 168, 88, 112], 'up': True, 'mac': '30:00:0a:00:30:60', 'dhcp': False, 'bcast': [192, 168, 88, 255], 'netmask': [255, 255, 255, 0], 'gateway': [192, 168, 88, 1]}}
AT plugin not found
ER plugin not found
[OpenWebif] no plugins to load
[OpenWebif] started on 80
[OpenWebif] started on 443
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 29(16)
(2)fe event: status 1f, inversion off, m_tuning 2
OURSTATE: ok
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x1abc328 running
[eEPGCache] channel 0x1abc328 running
stop release channel timer
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (0191), and 1 audio stream(s) (0197), and the pcr pid is 0191, and the text pid is 0194
allocate demux
TuxTxt cache cleared
decoder state: play, vpid=401, apid=407
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x191) - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x197) - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
Video Device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/video0
demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0 - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x191) - video - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x194) - ttx - ok
TuxTxt cache cleared
TuxTxt: initialized
TuxTxt service started 194
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD(0) - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
AUDIO_CHANNEL_SELECT(0) - ok
disable teletext subtitles page ffffffffffffffff (und)
TuxTxt running thread...(194)
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
vfd display text: arte
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] dont have correction.. set Transponder Diff
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] update RTC
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] time update to 14:35:50
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] m_time_difference is 476717604
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] set Linux Time
[EPGC] time updated.. start EPG Mainloop
use pmtpid 0190 for service_id 7034
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (0191), and 4 audio stream(s) (0192, 0193, 0197, 0198), and the pcr pid is 0191, and the text pid is 0194
decoder state: play, vpid=401, apid=407
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
unhandled DVBAPI Video Event 9
Plugin Extensions/WebInterface failed to load: No module named plugin
[__evUpdatedEventInfo]
[Dish] tuning failed
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for NetworkBrowser
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Search for network shares
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for MountManager
[NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Manage network shares
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
unhandled DVBAPI Video Event 5
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
[__evVideoSizeChanged]
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
AT plugin not found
ER plugin not found
[OpenWebif] no plugins to load
[OpenWebif] failed to listen on Port 80
[OpenWebif] failed to listen on Port 443
sdt update done!
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
[EPGC] 55469 events read from /hdd/epg.dat
[EPGC] next update in 2 sec
[EPGC] start caching events(1423402556)
/bin/fp_control: SW Version 1.04
, WAKEUPDECREMENT 300
Setting Clock to current time: 14:35:59 08-02-2015
[set_was_timer_wakeup] Current Time: 14:35:51 08-02-2015
[set_was_timer_wakeup] Wakup Time: 21:57:00 08-02-2015
[set_was_timer_wakeup] diff in sec=26469, maxdiff=300
[EPGC] nownext finished(1423402564)
login[2168]: root login on 'pts/0'
HOTPLUG connection!
hotplug: ACTION=remove
complete ACTION=remove
HOTPLUG connection lost!
hotplug: {'ACTION': 'remove', 'PHYSDEVPATH': '-', 'DEVPATH': '/devices/virtual/bdi/0:16'}
[EPGC] schedule finished(1423402586)
[EPGC] stop caching events(1423402586)
[EPGC] next update in 60 min
/bin/fp_control: SW Version 1.04
, WAKEUPDECREMENT 300
Setting Clock to current time: 14:36:29 08-02-2015

***************************** Started on FTA channel on 19.2E from fixed dish on tuner C
channel tuned ok and displayed on TV

**************************** Start instant recording of tuned chanel

self.recording: []
HOTPLUG connection!
hotplug: ACTION=add
complete ACTION=add
HOTPLUG connection lost!
hotplug: {'ACTION': 'add', 'PHYSDEVPATH': '-', 'DEVPATH': '/devices/virtual/bdi/0:16'}
couldn't read model: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sys/block/0:1/device/model'
pre:
[]
[TIMER] record time changed, start prepare is now: Sun Feb 8 14:37:49 2015
[TIMER] record time changed, start prepare is now: Sun Feb 8 14:37:49 2015
[Timer] Record RecordTimerEntry(name=Wildes Indochina (5/5), begin=Sun Feb 8 14:38:09 2015, serviceref=1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:, justplay=False)
[TIMER] activating state 1
[TIMER] Filename calculated as: '/media/net/piv/movie/20150208 1438 - arte - Wildes Indochina (5_5)'
recording service: <enigma.eServiceReference; proxy of <Swig Object of type 'eServiceReference *' at 0x19d2e48> >
[add callback]
use cached_channel
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
RECORD service event 5
[TIMER] record event 6
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 1 service 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
RECORD service event 6
tuned..
[TIMER] record event 2
query epg event id 18661
found event.. store to disc
[TIMER] prepare ok, waiting for begin
[TIMER] activating state 2
[TIMER] start recording
[TIMER] record event 0
AddPopup, id = None
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/attention-53.png
[Skin] Error: {skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/attention-53.png not found!. Please contact the skin's author!
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/info-53.png
[Skin] Error: {skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/info-53.png not found!. Please contact the skin's author!
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/question-53.png
[Skin] Error: {skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/question-53.png not found!. Please contact the skin's author!
Recording to /media/net/piv/movie/20150208 1438 - arte - Wildes Indochina (5_5).ts...
eDVBServiceRecord - NFS Filesystem; add O_DIRECT to flags

start recording...
RECORD: have 1 video stream(s) (0191), and 1 audio stream(s) (0197), and the pcr pid is 0191, and the text pid is 0194
ADD PID: 0000
ADD PID: 0191
ADD PID: 0194
ADD PID: 0197
setIoPrio realtime level 7 ok
[eFilePushThreadRecorder] THREAD START
[TIMER] record event 4
after:
[RecordTimerEntry(name=Wildes Indochina (5/5), begin=Sun Feb 8 14:38:09 2015, serviceref=1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:, justplay=False)]
use pmtpid 0190 for service_id 7034
getting PCR failed!
[eDVBServiceRecord] now running: Wildes Indochina (5/5) (2700 seconds)
[TIMER] record event 9
RECORD service event 5
start recording...
RECORD: have 1 video stream(s) (0191), and 4 audio stream(s) (0192, 0193, 0197, 0198), and the pcr pid is 0191, and the text pid is 0194
ADD PID: 0190
ADD PID: 0192
ADD PID: 0193
ADD PID: 0198
[TIMER] record event 4
[TIMER] record event 6
RECORD service event 11
Timeout!

******************* Recording of same FTA channel started ok (still recording)

******************* Tune FTA Channel on 13E from motorized dish on tuner B ******************************

channel not found!
channel not found!
playing 1:0:1:2013:24B8:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 0 for service 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
decoder state: play, vpid=-1, apid=-1
DEMUX_STOP - pcr - ok
DEMUX_STOP - video - ok
VIDEO_STOP - ok
AUDIO_STOP - ok
DEMUX_STOP - audio - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
DEMUX_STOP - ttx - ok
TuxTxt stopped service 194
cleaning up
TuxTxt cache cleared
[__evStart]
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
allocate channel.. 24b8:013e
available channel.. 041b:0001
opening frontend 1
(1)tune
Entry for 13,0? not in Rotor Table found... i try gotoXX?
siteLatitude = xx.xxxxxx, siteLongitude = xx.xxxxxx, xx.000000 degrees
PolarmountHourAngle=181.665756
RotorCmd = d01b
RotorCmd d01b, lastRotorCmd ffffffff
set rotor timeout to 360 seconds
prepare_sat System 0 Freq 12596560 Pol 1 SR 27500000 INV 2 FEC 3 orbpos 130 system 0 modulation 1 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning to 1996 mhz
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:2013:24B8:13E:820000:0:0:0:
allocate demux
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] setVoltage 1
[SEC] sleep 900ms
set sequence pos 9
[SEC] invalidate current rotorparams
[SEC] sendDiseqc: e0316ed01b(?)
[SEC] sleep 1000ms
set sequence pos 3
[SEC] setTone 1
[SEC] sleep 10ms
[SEC] setFrontend 0
setting frontend 1
[SEC] set timeout 1440
[SEC] sleep 250ms
[SEC] locked step 0 ok
set sequence pos -3
[SEC] sleep 250ms
[SEC] locked step 1 ok
set sequence pos -3
[SEC] sleep 250ms
[SEC] locked step 2 ok
set sequence pos -3
[SEC] sleep 250ms
[SEC] locked step 3 ok
set sequence pos -3
[SEC] sleep 250ms
[SEC] locked step 4 ok
ok > 4 .. goto 3

set sequence pos 3
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x1accf58 running
[eEPGCache] channel 0x1accf58 running
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (08ad), and 1 audio stream(s) (08b8), and the pcr pid is 08ad, and the text pid is 0300
allocate demux
TuxTxt cache cleared
decoder state: play, vpid=2221, apid=2232
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x8ad) - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x8b8) - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux1
VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0 - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x8ad) - video - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0x300) - ttx - ok
TuxTxt cache cleared
TuxTxt: initialized
TuxTxt service started 300
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
TuxTxt running thread...(300)
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
vfd display text: Euronews
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:2013:24B8:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] add demux 1 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:2013:24B8:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[__evUpdatedEventInfo]
[__evUpdatedEventInfo]
[__evUpdatedEventInfo]
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff is 0
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] diff < 120 .. use Transponder Time
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] not changed
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
unhandled DVBAPI Video Event 9
use pmtpid 040a for service_id 2013
[SEC] update current rotorparams 1435 d01b 130
set sequence pos 4
[SEC] sleep 500ms
sdt update done!
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
unhandled DVBAPI Video Event 5
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
[__evVideoSizeChanged]
VIDEO_GET_EVENT - ok
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (08ad), and 14 audio stream(s) (08b7, 08b8, 08b9, 08ba, 08bb, 08bc, 08bd, 08be, 08bf, 08c0, 08c1, 08c2, 08c3, 08c6), and the pcr pid is 08ad, and the text pid is 0300
decoder state: play, vpid=2221, apid=2232
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
vfd display text: Euronews
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
poll: unhandled POLLERR/HUP/NVAL for fd 72(16)
[Dish] tuning failed
[__evUpdatedEventInfo]
[EPGC] start caching events(1423402737)
[EPGC] schedule finished(1423402747)
[EPGC] schedule other finished(1423402748)
[EPGC] nownext finished(1423402748)
[EPGC] stop caching events(1423402748)
[EPGC] next update in 60 min

******************* Recording of FTA channel on fixed dish on tuner C still recording

******************* FTA Channel on 13E from motorized dish on tuner B tuned ok and displayed on TV ******************************

******************* Stop recording of FTA channel on fixed dish on tuner C

self.recording: [RecordTimerEntry(name=Wildes Indochina (5/5), begin=Sun Feb 8 14:38:09 2015, serviceref=1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:, justplay=False)]
pre:
[RecordTimerEntry(name=Wildes Indochina (5/5), begin=Sun Feb 8 14:38:09 2015, serviceref=1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:, justplay=False)]
after:
[Timer] Remove RecordTimerEntry(name=Wildes Indochina (5/5), begin=Sun Feb 8 14:38:09 2015, serviceref=1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:, justplay=False)
time changed
[TIMER] activating state 3
[TIMER] stop recording
stop recording!
[eFilePushThreadRecorder] stopping thread.
[eDVBRecordFileThread] waiting for aio to complete
[eDVBRecordFileThread] Waiting for I/O to complete
[eDVBRecordFileThread] buffer usage histogram (16 buffers of 188 kB)
1: 345
2: 2
[eFilePushThreadRecorder] THREAD STOP
loading streaminfo for /media/net/piv/movie/20150208 1438 - arte - Wildes Indochina (5_5).ts
[TIMER] record event 5
[TIMER] record event 1
[remove callback]
[eDVBCAService] free slot 1 demux 0 for service 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:1:7034:41B:1:C00000:0:0:0:
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] remove channel 0x1abc328
[eEPGCache] remove channel 0x1abc328
[Trashcan] bytesToRemove -409066930176 /media/net/piv/movie/.Trash
[Trashcan] Bytes to remove remaining: -409066930176 /media/net/piv/movie/.Trash
[Trashcan] Size after purging: 16069932449 /media/net/piv/movie/.Trash
close frontend 2

******************* Recording of FTA channel on fixed dish on tuner C stopped ***************************

******************* FTA Channel on 13E from motorized dish on tuner B still tuned ok and displayed on TV ******************************

******************* Try to tune different FTA Channel on 13E from fixed dish on tuner C ******************************

playing 1:0:1:BB9:2DB4:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free slot 0 demux 1 for service 1:0:1:2013:24B8:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] free service 1:0:1:2013:24B8:13E:820000:0:0:0:
decoder state: play, vpid=-1, apid=-1
DEMUX_STOP - pcr - ok
DEMUX_STOP - video - ok
VIDEO_STOP - ok
AUDIO_STOP - ok
DEMUX_STOP - audio - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
DEMUX_STOP - ttx - ok
TuxTxt stopped service 300
cleaning up
TuxTxt cache cleared
start release channel timer
[__evStart]
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
not pauseable.
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] remove channel 0x1accf58
[eEPGCache] remove channel 0x1accf58
allocate channel.. 2db4:013e
(1)tune
Entry for 13,0? not in Rotor Table found... i try gotoXX?
siteLatitude = xx.xxxxxx, siteLongitude = xx.xxxxxxx, xx.000000 degrees
PolarmountHourAngle=181.665756
RotorCmd = d01b
RotorCmd d01b, lastRotorCmd d01b
prepare_sat System 1 Freq 10853000 Pol 0 SR 29900000 INV 2 FEC 2 orbpos 130 system 1 modulation 2 pilot 2, rolloff 0
tuning to 1103 mhz
[eDVBCIInterfaces] addPMTHandler 1:0:1:BB9:2DB4:13E:820000:0:0:0:
allocate demux
[SEC] setVoltage 2
[SEC] sleep 10ms
[SEC] setTone 0
[SEC] sleep 10ms
[SEC] startTuneTimeout 5000
[SEC] setFrontend 1
setting frontend 1
(1)fe event: status 0, inversion off, m_tuning 1
[SEC] sleep 500ms
(1)fe event: status 1f, inversion off, m_tuning 2
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] channel 0x1accf58 running
[eEPGCache] channel 0x1accf58 running
eventNewProgramInfo 0 0
have 1 video stream(s) (0bc2), and 1 audio stream(s) (0bc3), and the pcr pid is 0bc2, and the text pid is ffffffff
allocate demux
TuxTxt cache cleared
decoder state: play, vpid=3010, apid=3011
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0xbc2) - pcr - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0xbc3) - audio - ok
AUDIO_SET_BYPASS(1) - ok
AUDIO_PLAY - ok
demux device: /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux0
VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 1 - ok
DMX_SET_PES_FILTER(0xbc2) - video - ok
VIDEO_PLAY - ok
VIDEO_CONTINUE - ok
VIDEO_SLOWMOTION(0) - ok
AUDIO_CONTINUE - ok
[__evUpdatedInfo]
[writeChannelName]
vfd display text: FashionTV SD
[showCrypted]
[showDolby]
[showMp3]
[eDVBCAService] new service 1:0:1:BB9:2DB4:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[eDVBCAService] add demux 0 to slot 0 service 1:0:1:BB9:2DB4:13E:820000:0:0:0:
[Dish] tuning failed
[EPGC] start caching events(1423402772)
DVB service failed to tune - error 2
AddPopup, id = ZapError
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/attention-53.png
[Skin] Error: {skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/attention-53.png not found!. Please contact the skin's author!
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/info-53.png
[Skin] Error: {skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/info-53.png not found!. Please contact the skin's author!
[ePNG] couldn't open /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/question-53.png
[Skin] Error: {skin.xml}: pixmap file /usr/local/share/enigma2/HDMUSlim/icons/question-53.png not found!. Please contact the skin's author!
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] no transponder tuned... or no TDT/TOT avail .. try to use RTC :)
[eDVBLocalTimerHandler] getRTC returned time=0. RTC problem?

******************* FTA Channel on 13E from motorized dish on tuner B FAILED TO TUNE AND ERROR MESSAGE DISPLAYED!!! **************

Not shown above, but if I then try to tune a channel on another satellite from tuner B, the dish moves to the correct position but the channel does not get tuned.

joeuser
08.02.2015, 16:38
Here is a longer, more detailed log with more steps taken using the openspa image. I am not sure if it will be helpful for HDMU developers, but may contain useful information for them

moonlightrider
08.02.2015, 18:02
For PIP, in channel selection list, highlight channel the press menu and select play as PIP (or blue button should be hotkey) I tried PIP, but although oscam shows both channels are active, only one displays at a time. I tried changing modes (side by side, cascading, etc) but no luck. It acts like it is working (can swap services, etc) but I haven't been able to display both at the same time. Maybe another thread should be started for this...

PiP works great for me but just in SD channels, in HD (even when just one HD) PiP window (2nd channel) never shows up, I think it's hardware limitation
It's faster to activate via color keys, in PKT I just press RED then BLUE and switch to the channel I want, also can use zap history...

As for this recording problem and with great respect for the guys that keep testing and trying to fix it, it would be great to have some more expert opinions from some developers here, but seems no one cares.

joeuser
10.02.2015, 01:41
I used a hex editor to mod the pti.ko from the GOS image (changed 214 to 215) and used it with the HDMU image. A quick test shows it is working!!

Please try it and see if it works for you...

Attached is a version for hdmu

spectrum
10.02.2015, 21:23
215 works in that I get an image with all three tuners. However I still got a 0 MB recording during testing. I will keep using GOS file though and will report back after a few days usage to say whether it crops up again.

joeuser
10.02.2015, 22:36
I tested last night with 18 recordings across all three tuners. Sometimes all overlapping, sometimes each separately and other various combinations. Also combinations of FTA and non-FTA channels. All recorded ok. Of course none where longer than 10min, but that should not matter.

Have you tried streaming channels?

spectrum
11.02.2015, 11:35
Streaming seems to work. However, as I type this I have a 0MB recording in progess. It happens if I press the record button whilst on a channel, and select Add Recording (Stop after Current Event). It seems intermittent, as I've stopped the 0 MB recording and can't reproduce it. Weird.

joeuser
11.02.2015, 19:18
Do you have a different recording location for instant and timer recordings?

spectrum
12.02.2015, 13:00
No, both go into the same directory on an external hard drive. I do have time-shifting running permanently on to a USB stick in the front however.

santa
12.02.2015, 13:55
hdd sleep?

maybe you have to disable this funktion

spectrum
12.02.2015, 15:29
I do have hdd sleep turned on. I'll do some tests and report back.

ibero96
12.02.2015, 17:45
Testing 215 with 13300 on a GM Triplex - so far working well. No problems with recording or streaming and seems indeed to have solved the problem.

Many thanks to joeuser for posting the moded pti.ko.

Cheers

Andy

moonlightrider
13.02.2015, 20:03
Great job @joesuser

I'm out of free time, but I'm expecting to test it and finally settle with HDMU.
PKT image is quite nice but like I said before I think HDMU, with this issue fixed, is even better.

Thanks.

spectrum
13.02.2015, 20:12
I haven't done exhaustive tests but the 0MB record issue doesn't seem to be related to the HDD being in standby. I tested by pressing record when the HDD was in standby (I could tell an an LED on the HDD flashes regularly in standby and is solid out of standby). It came out of standby no problem and started the recording correctly. The alternative pti.ko does seem to have reduced the frequency of the problem.

joeuser
14.02.2015, 00:59
@spectrum, I tried to reproduce your problem, but was unable to do so. I do not have an hdd connected, I use an nfs server for my recordings. But I setup timeshift to use my usb flash drive and I was able to do timeshift and then record. When you say "permanently" are you using a permanent timeshift plugin?? I did a quick search and saw many people complaining they got GSDs when trying to instant record with permanent timeshift. Have you tried changing your timeshift record location to the hdd?

ibero96
14.02.2015, 07:46
I now have an instance of the 0MB recordings problem - looks like it happens when 2 recordings are scheduled to take place on different channels at the same time - both start but are exactly 0mb.... I'll carry on testing for now to try to confirm that it's consistent.

I record to a 1GB hard drive and up until installing the modded pti.ko have not had any problems with 2 simultaneous recordings - it may of course be coincidence. I have a control system now running a stock HDMU image and am setting up identical recordings to see if the unmodded system produces the same results.....

joeuser
14.02.2015, 10:35
After the 0mb recordings are you still able to tune channels on all tuners? I have been testing most nights with various combinations of simultaneous, sequential, and overlapping FTA and non-FTA and I have not had a 0mb recording yet.

ibero96
14.02.2015, 11:11
Yep - doesn't affect the use of the tuners. Interestingly the 2 0MB recordings were from channels broadcast at the same time on the same TP - Astra 2E TP50 10847 V so I'm going to try a combination of recordings from this and other TP's to see if I can replicate the problem.

spectrum
14.02.2015, 16:22
@spectrum, I tried to reproduce your problem, but was unable to do so. I do not have an hdd connected, I use an nfs server for my recordings. But I setup timeshift to use my usb flash drive and I was able to do timeshift and then record. When you say "permanently" are you using a permanent timeshift plugin?? I did a quick search and saw many people complaining they got GSDs when trying to instant record with permanent timeshift. Have you tried changing your timeshift record location to the hdd?

I use the recording option built into the image rather than the PTS plugin. I did e2fsck my usb stick as it was showing as not clean and I was getting slowdown when reading the picons for the EPGs. Maybe there was interference between the timeshifting onto the corrupted usb stick and the recording to the HDD, but I'm clutching at straws really. Anyway, I don't seem to be able to reproduce the problem, suggesting it's something very infrequent.

joeuser
15.02.2015, 00:11
I would think permanent timeshift would be quite hard on the usb stick. I know they are cheap, but I wouldn't expect it to last too long and I definitely would not put anything important on it... ;)

spectrum
15.02.2015, 16:44
Amazon have already demonstrated that they have a very good returns policy :)

moonlightrider
17.02.2015, 20:31
I used a hex editor to mod the pti.ko from the GOS image (changed 214 to 215) and used it with the HDMU image. A quick test shows it is working!!

Please try it and see if it works for you...

Attached is a version for hdmu (215) and also a version working on openspa (217)

Tested it for HDMU and it works, tried recording 2-3 channels at same time, same transponder/different tuner/same tuner, several times and after stop recording I still have picture.
Great work @joeuser

I was running PKT Hyperion 4.5 for at least a couple weeks. That helped me to have an idea of what was working OK and not.
After some tests in HDMU I gone back to PKT..

ibero96
18.02.2015, 08:01
Well after as much testing I can say I've never seen the loss of picture problem since installing the modded pti.ko - nor can I reproduce the 0MB recordings problem - i've had 1 instance of it but it stubbornly refuses to re-appear and it's therefore unreproducible by me.

It looks as though this has solved a major issue with HDMU and I'm sure all of us who use it are grateful to joeuser for his hard work.

Cheers

Andy

bonkel
18.02.2015, 08:54
Where is the source File. Without we cant use it

franjo
26.02.2015, 22:43
My triplex with all tuners used shows the same behaviour .
After a recording that tuner is unusable. restart fixes the problem .
It is problematic when you want to record 2 programs after each other on dvbc on different channels.
I prefer HDMU over PKT.
The latest boarddesignskins I don´t like.
Using an other skin than boardesign is less stable.
I went back to 11856 with git 5571.
It would be nice if the tuner thing would be solved.
I would also like more typographical control like Neutrino.
Basicaly i´m very happy with HDMU ,thank you!

/dev/null
03.03.2015, 08:59
Maybe this info helps one or the other.

Vielleicht hilft diese Info den einen oder anderen.

tryfix for blackscreen (http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/changeset/10609) and Next tryfix blackscreen (http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/changeset/10610) and workaround for boxes (http://www.streamboard.tv/oscam/changeset/10611)

MfG

santa
03.03.2015, 09:04
Also meinst du mal ne aktuelle oscam aus dem trunk mal testen?

/dev/null
03.03.2015, 18:24
Würde ich mal versuchen.

MfG

joeuser
27.03.2015, 21:59
My triplex with all tuners used shows the same behaviour .
After a recording that tuner is unusable. restart fixes the problem .
It is problematic when you want to record 2 programs after each other on dvbc on different channels.
I prefer HDMU over PKT.
The latest boarddesignskins I don´t like.
Using an other skin than boardesign is less stable.
I went back to 11856 with git 5571.
It would be nice if the tuner thing would be solved.
I would also like more typographical control like Neutrino.
Basicaly i´m very happy with HDMU ,thank you!

Did you try replacing /lib/modules/pti.ko with the one in post #40?

http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?8296-No-picture-after-stop-recording&p=96023&viewfull=1#post96023

orwi
28.03.2015, 09:51
Seit dem Image 13599, nach meinem, wurde alt Die Krankheit:Das Verschwinden des Lautes nach der Erneuerung des Bildes bei den Abhängen der Verbindung wifi erneuert. Wird von der Umschaltung der Kanäle oder restarted des Emulators behandelt. Und noch, beim Ausgang aus dem Regime der Erwartung geht ins Kraut weg

franjo
28.03.2015, 10:54
Yes ,tuners disappear completely.
Even no tuners in setup.

santa
28.03.2015, 11:05
@orwi: please write in english.

orwi
28.03.2015, 13:34
Since the image 13599 there were again sound disappearances at renewal of the image after breakages Wi-Fi. It is necessary to switch the channel or to restart the emulator for sound occurrence. And the second problem: at an exit from a mode stendbay, leaves in reboot. What ways of the decision of these problems?

moonlightrider
03.05.2015, 21:13
Did you try replacing /lib/modules/pti.ko with the one in post #40?

http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/showthread.php?8296-No-picture-after-stop-recording&p=96023&viewfull=1#post96023

It still works in last HDMU?

joeuser
05.05.2015, 21:53
In the latest image I tested (13754) the replacement of pti.ko worked.

joeuser
18.05.2015, 10:41
Yesterday I installed HDMU_13796_E2_spark7162_217_git_3590_nodebug_mix_U SB.tar.gz and there is still a problem with pti.ko. I replaced it with my hacked version for the new kernel (217) and it is working ok...

Schiro
27.11.2015, 16:21
Hi all, have the same problem with HDMU 14258, someone have tried to fix latest versions whit 217 pti.ko?

joeuser
27.11.2015, 18:12
I only tested up to 14217 (works.)
You can try it, just be prepared that if it does not load properly (or other dependent modules do not load) it will remove your tuner config and even if you restart with the original pti.ko module, you will have to reconfigure the tuners.
If it does not work, you can try replacing pti.ko and stmdvb.ko also...

Attached are paired files to try if just replacing with the other pti.ko file does not work.

Schiro
04.12.2015, 15:54
Thanks Joeuser, its working with 217 but have problem with non FTA channels, I rec one and cant watch onother non FTA... I think there is something with oscam..

joeuser
04.12.2015, 19:27
Do you have boxtype = duckbox in oscam.conf?

Schiro
10.12.2015, 15:18
Okay, finally today I had some time to play with the dec and its working well! I have to say that now its really what I was looking for with a box.. Good box+ good image= me satisfied! Thanks Joeuser again!

suns73
03.01.2016, 14:52
thx joeuser,
i replaced your files (pti and stmdvd) on 14463 and work fine.

Suns73 - Good Work :) :)