PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] Remote stops after restarting enigma

joeuser
27.04.2015, 12:53
If I restart enigma, about 75% of the time, the remote stops functioning. If I look at the serial console, it shows that lircd and evremote2 are working and the VFD display shows each key press, but enigma does not respond to any keys. I have tried restarting lircd and evremote2 and enigma (in various different orders) and nothing seems to resolve the problem. Only a full system reboot fixes it.

muggy663
19.05.2015, 09:04
If I restart enigma, about 75% of the time, the remote stops functioning. If I look at the serial console, it shows that lircd and evremote2 are working and the VFD display shows each key press, but enigma does not respond to any keys. I have tried restarting lircd and evremote2 and enigma (in various different orders) and nothing seems to resolve the problem. Only a full system reboot fixes it.

Das Problem habe ich auch beim TripleX.

Keine Lösung?

joeuser
19.05.2015, 14:42
No response here, so I guess not. I restarted enigma once with the image from May 4 and the remote still worked, but I am not sure anything was fixed because it does not happen every time. I gave up trying to restart enigma and I usually just reboot the box because it is not much longer and it works for sure. But if someone posts a fix a would be happy to try it out...

joeuser
11.11.2015, 18:59
Happened again with latest image, but I guess still nobody cares...

Sent from my KFTT using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

santa
11.11.2015, 19:51
No idea, maybe @audioniek have an idea

Audioniek
11.11.2015, 21:39
I will have a look tomorrow.

Regards,

Audioniek.

joeuser
11.11.2015, 21:48
I will have a look tomorrow.

Regards,

Audioniek.
Thanks, no hurry, I do not restart just enigma2 often, but it is annoying.

Audioniek
12.11.2015, 16:56
I can reproduce the problem on an SAB Unix Triple (image in flash). After an E2 restart the image does not respond to the remote anymore, the same is true for the frontpanel keys. In the serial log the remote commands are reported correctly and the feedback dot in the display also works. This means that everything at a low level (lirc, evremote2, aotom) works correctly and the key presses are passed on to the image but are apparently not processed. The system does not complain about errors in the keymap, so misinterpretation is not occurring. The process in the image that handles in key input seems to not receive the keypresses.
As the HDMU image has the added capability of redefining some RC-keys I assume that this process does not start up at all or not correctly after an E2 restart. As this is very specific for the HDMU image, I am afraid I cannot be of further assistance as I do not have access to its source code.

Images built from my own git work fine in this respect; I still prefer to patch the keymap directly to my wishes or use the MultiQuickButton plugin (bonkel will disagree).

Regards,

Audioniek.

joeuser
12.11.2015, 17:49
Thank you Audioniek for confirming the problem. If there is some attempted fix which needs to be tested, I would be happy to do it.

Sent from my KFTT using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

joeuser
26.11.2015, 01:57
I installed latest (14317) and restarted enigma2 a few times and the remote worked. Not sure if since it does not always happen, I was just lucky or if there was some fix?? I did not see anything in the changelog referencing the remote...