PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [1008G+ SE+] problem with installing plugins on new versions of HDMU

e4b22
11.05.2015, 08:32
Hello Everyone
I have an Octagon 1008G+SE+ receiver and I was using the HDMU Image Version 13490...So I decided to update and download latest images for my box...but I faced a problem..in the latest images I cant install at least half of plugins that used to work in the previous version..I tried installing them with dcc and even online HDMU server provided with the image...I get the message from online server that package enigma2-plugin..........md5sum mismatch...either the opkg or the package index are corrupt.try opkg update...I can say that I cant install any plugins on my box anymore because of the mentioned error....some plugins are:openvpn,tsmedia,foreca weather epgtranslator and....almost all of the online server plugins...
one more issue is the front panel that is stuck on boot...I have to replace the lib>>modules folder with the one that I got from Hdmu image for 1008pse+ box and reboot the image so the front panel starts working again..it would be nice that the folder and inside dirvers gets updated in new images so I dont have to do this anymore....
Thank you