PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : [spark7162] Enigma2 source ?

MastaG
23.07.2015, 15:14
Hi there,

Where can I find the Enigma2 source used in the SH4 images?
I found these: https://github.com/Audioniek/cdk/tree/master/Patches
Which is basically the SH4 patches against OpenPLi enigma2 code, but it doesn't apply anymore.

MastaG
26.07.2015, 20:08
There must be some respository where you guys work right?
The HDMU github account doesn't contain the actual Enigma2 source...

Audioniek
26.07.2015, 20:44
SH4 E2 is built from REPO="git://git.code.sf.net/p/openpli/enigma2" and after cloning the git is it patched using the one of the patches you mentioned in the first post.

Regards,

Audioniek.

MastaG
27.07.2015, 09:50
I don't really believe that.
You're repository is basically a fork from the duckbox repository.
And enigma2-pli-nightly.0.diff is over 2 months old and doesn't apply anymore to PLi's latest git rev.
Look at the activity here: http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/pages.php?pageid=4&log=SH4enigma2
Please tell me in which repository this is happing?
You seem to merge OpenPLi's Enigma2 branch every few days and bring fixes on top of that.
Please share it, or update your enigma2-pli-nightly.0.diff with the latest changes :)

santa
27.07.2015, 10:17
Yes, you're right, hdmu use a close git and we merge with openpli.
Our system git use the ddt git.

MastaG
27.07.2015, 10:55
Well you merge PLi into your own private git repository.
But since OpenPLi is really 'open', could you please share the changes you make on top of it to support SH4 receivers?

I'm not asking to make your git public.
But just creating a nice diff (like enigma2-pli-nightly.0.diff) every few days should be nice since you're relying on OpenPLi afterall.

I've fixed the rejects, but OpenPLi changed the code too much, so it will won't work anymore (python related errors I think).
Reason I'd like to have a up to date patch is for experimenting with gstreamer 1.x on SH4 receivers.

santa
27.07.2015, 11:05
Write a pm to bonkel.
Do you work in any Team or only for your self?

MastaG
27.07.2015, 12:03
For myself, I however may create my own image in the future for a selection of receivers.
I'm mostly using mostly code from OpenPLi and oe-alliance.
I'm still practicing with OpenEmbedded which I find great.
I'll pm bonkel :)