PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Audioniek git Tvheadend

Saentist
19.09.2015, 18:30
Im testing this way to stream over house
but i found some problems
and some solutions

First ting with I do is to install clean Ubuntu 14.04 x64
and to clone Audioniek git

sudo -i
pass: ******
cd /opt
git clone https://github.com/Audioniek/StartHere.git
cd StartHere
./prepare4cdk.sh
./start.sh

maby first problem with I see is missing dependency of "zip"
there is maby more but never mind

cd StartHere/cdk
./make.sh
there is a simple GCLI to select what to be done

here is some problemsin this situation :
first its not check for sub projects git updates
second there is no selection for multiple tuners
/ for example my Octagon Sf1028p have 2 tuners but only first available /
third debuging if it off rcS search debugging modules and receiver stop with message "Load 6"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klKV39Lgt1A
if section comented no problem possible solution "IF THEN ELSE" to search for file named debugging else to skip section

echo "Init embx (LOAD 6)"echo "Load 6" > /dev/vfd
# insmod $MODDIR/embxshell.ko
# insmod $MODDIR/embxmailbox.ko mailbox0=0xfe211000:136:set2 mailbox1=0xfe212000:0
# insmod $MODDIR/embxshm.ko mailbox0=shm:0:7:0x60000000:0:256:256:0:512:0x4000 0000:0x10000000
# insmod $MODDIR/mme_host.ko transport0=shm

four there is not a option to select time zone

video.elf and audio.elf must be taken from current stb image
and put in
cdk/root/boot/
where they must be named

audio_7100.elf
audio_7105.elf
audio_7109.elf
audio_7111.elf
audio.elf

video_7100.elf
video_7105.elf
video_7109.elf
video_7111.elf
video.elf

some optional features
VFD can show live clock at less
text menu on TV screen

pop1234
22.09.2015, 00:28
hi

not work for me ( Spark7111 )

it's stuck on the boot

wait experts and developers

thx

santa
22.09.2015, 09:36
Control the rcS File, maybe the Audio.Elf and Video.Elf is on wrong place.

Saentist
22.09.2015, 10:25
Control the rcS File, maybe the Audio.Elf and Video.Elf is on wrong place.
when Audio.Elf and Video.Elf is not on place image is not made with error

santa
22.09.2015, 10:29
Yes, but some rcS search in an other place, because neutrino rcS use not the same place like enigma2. The git supports both, but in some cases or boxes is the wrong place in the rcS.
If you don't think so, then you have to create a serial bootlog, so you can see why your Box don't boot

Audioniek
22.09.2015, 14:07
The stop at Load 6 should not occur anymore, as I fixed that some time ago. The .elf files are loaded the correct location, otherwise the rcS would report a FW MISSING on the display. Load 6 occurs after the .elfs have been loaded.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
22.09.2015, 19:32
Both *.elf files are ignored when compile image.
They are not copied in temporary folder and "flash.sh" crash.

Also tvheadend.rules have some problems not sure about syntax or something else.

When first time starting it is created folder "Archive" in root account, with include tvheadend and some other
with are not updated, and why folder is not in "StartHere"?

Audioniek
22.09.2015, 20:51
Apparently your forgot to put the .elf files in the X/cdk/boot folder. In that case the build completes (this has been the case for many years now) but flash.sh fails as flashing an image without .elf files is useless. The Archive folder was probably placed outside the build environment and in the users' home folder because if you have more than one build environment (I usually do) they all share the same Archive folder. If you want it inside the build environment you have to modify configure.ac in the X/cdk folder. Currently a test build for TVHE on the HS8200 is running to test if everything is as intended.

Regards,

Audioniek.

max
22.09.2015, 21:56
den Archive Ordner, ändert man in der make.sh in cdk.

https://github.com/Audioniek/cdk/blob/master/make.sh#L24 (https://github.com/Audioniek/cdk/blob/master/make.sh#L24)

Saentist
22.09.2015, 22:37
Apparently your forgot to put the .elf files in the X/cdk/boot folder.
flash.sh search both ELF files in diferent location

# Check .elf file sizes

if [ $IMAGEN == "Enigma2" ]; then

AUDIOELFSIZE=`stat -c %s $TUFSBOXDIR/release/boot/audio.elf`

VIDEOELFSIZE=`stat -c %s $TUFSBOXDIR/release/boot/video.elf`

elif [ $IMAGEN == "Neutrino" ] || [ $IMAGEN == "Tvheadend" ]; then

AUDIOELFSIZE=`stat -c %s $TUFSBOXDIR/release/lib/firmware/audio.elf`

VIDEOELFSIZE=`stat -c %s $TUFSBOXDIR/release/lib/firmware/video.elf`

fi

I put x/cdk/root/boot/
as is written "put_your_elf_files_here" ;)

kader_73
22.09.2015, 22:54
hello ,
the TVHE build from audioniek's git start without any probleme on hs7810a ( streaming not tested yet ), but as santa (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/member.php?97-santa) says need (with) some change in rcS.

Regards

Saentist
23.09.2015, 02:30
Also work with my sf1028p but with only one of two tuners,
Will test soon before make image to clone tuner one to tuner two.
In my case image is 18Mb Link (https://www.dropbox.com/s/pf0tt6ujl5hbe2p/atevio7500_tvheadend_USB_CDK-rev726.tar.gz?dl=0), there is a space for usb tuners

Audioniek
23.09.2015, 10:41
The build of last night had some slight problems due to updates to tvheadend. I fixed those through a patch, and the build should now yield a starting image. On my receiver both tuners are recognized.

Regards,

Audioniek.

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

@kader_73:

Please note that the git currently only has tvheadend rcS files for the UFS922, the AT7500 and Spark7162, but not (yet) for the HS7810A.

Regards,

Audioniek.

kader_73
23.09.2015, 14:14
Absolutely,, I had to use the one of the E2 with needed changes to check the build setting ; pending for the hs7810a rcS be included in the git .
No problem with the tuner recognition .

Regards

pop1234
24.09.2015, 00:32
i create file rcS for spark7111 http://justpaste.it/nxmt

remainder in boot

help me

thx

pop1234
25.09.2015, 19:52
and this rcS http://justpaste.it/nz2f

remainder in boot

:confused:

pop1234
26.09.2015, 17:58
i need help

Audioniek
26.09.2015, 18:43
The git now supports Tvheadend for the Fortis models HS7110 and HS7810A. The models HS7119 and HS7819, as well as the Topfield TF7700 and Spark will follow soon.

Regards,

Audioniek.

santa
26.09.2015, 20:20
Hat mal einer ein paar Screenshots wie das so aussieht und wie das so läuft?

Saentist
27.09.2015, 18:16
How correctly to clone tuner adapter0 to adapter1 for Atemio 7500/Octagon 1028p/Fortis HS8200

is there will be such option in make.sh as for VIP1 v1

Audioniek
01.10.2015, 15:44
To clone the service list is very easy. Services are connected to muxes. Muxes are connected to networks. Networks are connected to LNB's. LNB's are finally connected to a tuner or tuners. If there is already a service list, you can connect it to the second tuner by defining that tuners LNB/DiSEqC configuration, assigning the relevant network(s) to the LNB('s) and enabling the tuner. That should be all.

At the moment you can build for the VIP, but the relevant rcS routine is missing. It is however relatively easy to make one, using the Neutrino rcS for the VIP as starting point and comparing it with the already existing rcS routines for the other models.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
01.10.2015, 17:04
This is not what I want
In devices there is only one tunner second one missing aka Octagon sf1028 have 2 DVB-S2 tunners
http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=11369&stc=1
in configuration files witch "flash.sh" make there is a only one tuner.

Saentist
03.10.2015, 14:44
Do we need content from "root/root_tvheadend/*" in CDK repo
with come after https://github.com/Audioniek/cdk/commit/8eb41ef81161135d1a58566a5a1d934166f82142 ?

This is individual configuration of TVH.

---------------
new error

CC src/url.o
src/url.c:59:27: fatal error: uriparser/Uri.h: No such file or directory
#include <uriparser/Uri.h>
^
compilation terminated.
Makefile:527: recipe for target '/opt/StartHere/source/tvheadend/build.linux/src/url.o' failed
make[1]: *** [/opt/StartHere/source/tvheadend/build.linux/src/url.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory '/opt/StartHere/source/tvheadend'
Makefile:8179: recipe for target '.deps/tvheadend.do_compile' failed
make: *** [.deps/tvheadend.do_compile] Error 2

if i try to make regular x86 compilation no such error

pop1234
09.10.2015, 17:03
hi Audioniek

tvheadend for spark7111

stay on bootlogo and star on vfd

Audioniek
09.10.2015, 19:39
A spark7111 cannot display a star on the vfd as it has a LED display. Tvheadend is a network server for streams and cannot be used to watch TV on the receiver. It therefore displays a steady picture of the Tvheadend logo.

Regards,

Audioniek.

pop1234
09.10.2015, 19:47
hi Audioniek

see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaB89xfW65o

Audioniek
09.10.2015, 19:55
Hat mal einer ein paar Screenshots wie das so aussieht und wie das so läuft?

I hope you do not mind me answering in English. If you mean the layout of screens produced by the receiver to a connected TV, I have to disappoint you. Tvheadend is a network stream server, conmtrolled through a webinterface. On the receiver itself there is nothing to see or control (the image is even built without any facilities for the remotecontrol) as everything is done in the webinterface, which looks the same on all boxes. If the image was built from my git, the TV will show a steady picture of the Tvheadend logo.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Audioniek
09.10.2015, 20:42
[QUOTE=new error
if i try to make regular x86 compilation no such error[/QUOTE]

If have tested this today and the build went OK on my 64 bit Ubuntu system. It was probably a build problem in the tvheadend git that tjhey fixed in the mean time.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
10.10.2015, 23:22
If have tested this today and the build went OK on my 64 bit Ubuntu system. It was probably a build problem in the tvheadend git that tjhey fixed in the mean time.

Regards,

Audioniek.
Is it will show now second tuner?

also found in flash sub git bugs
i try neutrino building but again cant make USB image, cant make devices
not tested enigma but enigma cant work with 1080p@60hz on 7500 menus jumping around

some feature request
Is it possible to have some management interface
aka to set manual ip see bandwidth used
something simple using directions keys as on cristalfondz four keys management
https://www.crystalfontz.com/phpthumb/phpThumb.php?src=/images/products/CFA631TMFKU/631TMFAL_430.jpg
vol up/down
ch up/down
LCDproc project style

also
VFD to slide information as clock, cpu usage, ip address, bandwidth, etc.

-----------
again error
http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/attachment.php?attachmentid=11610&stc=1

vISIOn
15.10.2015, 11:30
Build went ok on my Ubuntu 14.04/64 for Octagon 1028 ... build flash image ok... flashing ok with orig BL6.0 ... Image start ok.. 2 tuners ok ...

Regards Vision

Saentist
15.10.2015, 13:05
Build went ok on my Ubuntu 14.04/64 for Octagon 1028 ... build flash image ok... flashing ok with orig BL6.0 ... Image start ok.. 2 tuners ok ...

Regards Vision
Are you satisfy all tvheadend dependencies?
Because maybe my problem comes after satisfy them for regular x86-64 deb build.

later will post result of

dpkg --get-selections | grep -v deinstall > ~/packages.txt
for comparsion

max
15.10.2015, 15:24
in tvheadend.mk zeile 39 --disable-uriparser eintragen, dann sollte es bauen.

Saentist
20.10.2015, 10:52
in tvheadend.mk zeile 39 --disable-uriparser eintragen, dann sollte es bauen.
It works 10x :sm46:
someone to write change in GITHUB

Is anyone can fix problem with audio/video.elf
if it possible to put both file in StartHere root folder and to search from there
each time when try to make flash image I need to put manually in compilation folder.

Audioniek
25.10.2015, 14:31
Is anyone can fix problem with audio/video.elf
if it possible to put both file in StartHere root folder and to search from there
each time when try to make flash image I need to put manually in compilation folder.

Yes and no. The .elf files are coyprighted material and cannot be put in a hub. You have to provide them yourself and one way of getting them is downloading an existing image for the receiver your are build ing for and taking the files from that. Put the files in the folder X/cdk/root/boot and copy them multiple times with different names. When finished you X/cdk/root/boot folder should look like this:

audio_7100.elf
audio_7105.elf
audio_7109.elf
audio_7111.elf
audio.elf
put_your_elf_files_here
video_7100.elf
video_7105.elf
video_7109.elf
video_7111.elf
video.elf

You only need to this once for each build environment. This approach always work OK if you build for one receiver, or receivers all having the same CPU. To be ultra-correct each .elf should match the CPU it has in its file name, so you end up with the same set but with different contents.
Putting them in starthere does not help much, as the files must be put somewhere. Your suggestion just makes things more complicated. Why not put the files directly where they always were supposed to have been? If you want to keep your set of elf's in a particular place (like I do) it is just a couple of mouse clicks in a decent file manager to copy them into place after a git clone. After the first clone, you are supposed to do git pull to update.

The suggested change with --disable-uriparser is in the git.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
26.10.2015, 11:33
I agree that those files are © but folder with are they are too deep
so if they are in base "StartHere" folder in folder named "boot" will be more easy

p.s. i put files there (/cdk/root/boot) but when start making with flash.sh to create usb image aways crash with no *.elf
until i manually put both files in
temporary build folder

p.p.s
I mean

tvheadend.mk zeile 39 --disable-uriparser
to be put in github repo as max (http://www.hdmedia-universe.com/board/member.php?42-max) write few post upper this

Audioniek
26.10.2015, 15:13
You forgot to put the .elfs in X/cdk/root/boot during the first build. The result is that they now have a length of zero in X/tufsbox/cdkroot/boot and these latter ones are copied over to X/cdkroot/release which each build, after which you insert them there. This indeed must be done for each build anew.

There are two ways to solve this.
- Build from scratch with the .elfs in X/cdk/root/boot after entering the command make distclean in /X/cdk, or;
- copy the .elfs needed from X/cdk/root/boot to X/tufsbox/cdkroot/boot (I mean the ones with length zero in the latter) and rebuild.
This is needed to be done only once and your .elf headaches will be over.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
26.10.2015, 17:51
They are there, but when recreate image, and go to make flash it always says there is no or zero size.
If manual put them in temporary folder of image creation, there is no problem.

Audioniek
26.10.2015, 19:42
Then you are doing something fundamentally wrong.

During the whole process, the .elf files are handled as follows:
- the first build copies them from X/cdk/root/boot to X/tufsbox/cdkroot/boot. This step is done because at start of first build /X/tufsbox(/cdkroot) does not exist yet. If the .elf files are missing in X/cdk/root/boot at this point in time they do exist in X/tufsbox/cdkroot but with length of zero (please note I plan to change this behaviour as early as possible in the process, because I consider this a fatal error.)
- at the end of each build the release part copies only the required .elf files from X/tufsbox/cdkroot/boot to X/tufsbox/release/boot as part of the preparing the release folders, and renames them audio.elf and video.elf, regardless of their length.
- at flash it is tested if the audio.elf and video.elf exist and have a nonzero length after copying X/tufsbox/release to X/flash/temp/ROOT, otherwise flashing the image would be useless.

What do you mean by "temporary folder of image creation"? X/tufsbox/cdkroot, X/tufsbox/release, X/flash/temp/ROOT or something else?
And please do exactly as explained and not something else or similar. Maybe you should start over fresh with a new build environment and a git clone.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
26.10.2015, 19:53
Then you are doing something fundamentally wrong.

During the whole process, the .elf files are handled as follows:
- the first build copies them from X/cdk/root/boot to X/tufsbox/cdkroot/boot. This step is done because at start of first build /X/tufsbox(/cdkroot) does not exist yet. If the .elf files are missing in X/cdk/root/boot at this point in time they do exist in X/tufsbox/cdkroot but with length of zero (please note I plan to change this behaviour as early as possible in the process, because I consider this a fatal error.)
- at the end of each build the release part copies only the required .elf files from X/tufsbox/cdkroot/boot to X/tufsbox/release/boot as part of the preparing the release folders, and renames them audio.elf and video.elf, regardless of their length.
- at flash it is tested if the audio.elf and video.elf exist and have a nonzero length after copying X/tufsbox/release to X/flash/temp/ROOT, otherwise flashing the image would be useless.

What do you mean by "temporary folder of image creation"? X/tufsbox/cdkroot, X/tufsbox/release, X/flash/temp/ROOT or something else?
And please do exactly as explained and not something else or similar. Maybe you should start over fresh with a new build environment and a git clone.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Under temporary folder "/StartHere/tufsbox/cdkroot" where compilated root go

files exist in /StartHere//cdk/root/boot
but maby /am not shure/

audio.elf
video.elf

must be named as:

audio_7100.elf
audio_7105.elf
audio_7109.elf
audio_7111.elf
video_7100.elf
video_7105.elf
video_7109.elf
video_7111.elf

with am not tested yet.

Audioniek
27.10.2015, 02:41
Read and understand post #34.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
29.10.2015, 11:34
Question about order of questions in "/cdk/make.sh".
Isn't it more normal after first question:
"What is your receiver",
to be fallowed by question:
"What image do you want to create",
and after that kernel, player etc.
In situation of TVHeadend, player not important and not used.

Second question
is there option to have "DMESG" or other logging feature

//
about elf files, here is some idea of script with can be part of make.sh

1. check if in /cdk/root/boot exist any file with "audio*.elf"
1.2 check count of files with "audio*.elf"
1.3 if count is less then 5 (audio.elf audio_7100.elf, audio_7105.elf, audio_7109.elf, audio_7111.elf)
go to step 1.4
else go to step 3
1.4 check if in StartHere or /cdk/root/boot have audio.elf and copy it as audio.elf audio_7100.elf, audio_7105.elf, audio_7109.elf, audio_7111.elf in /cdk/root/boot else go to step 2
2 print error "missing audio.elf"; kill processing
3. check if in /cdk/root/boot exist any file with "video*.elf"
3.2 \
3.3 - a'm to lazy to copy same action with replacing audio with video ;)
3.4 /
4 print error "missing audio.elf"; kill processing
5 continue with compilation

///
Do not be too tough on my knowledge of programming, last i'm programmed on "Apple II"

Audioniek
29.10.2015, 14:43
A test for the presence if the .elf files at the start of the build is already present in the git. I added it 3 days ago (see commit 9aaf228).

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
29.10.2015, 20:45
I see it, but with sugested script any one can take both audio/video.elf from reciver official image
put in compilation root and take no extra steps for rest.

Saentist
15.11.2015, 15:06
What should I do to have
FEMON
DMESG
HTOP
eventually
MUMUDVB

Saentist
15.12.2015, 21:03
Something wrong happens

----------------------------------------
Your build environment is ready :-)

Selected receiver : Fortis HS8200
Selected kernel : 2.6.32.61_stm24_217
Debug option : No
Selected player : Player 191 (stmfb-3.1_stm24_0104)
Selected media framework : built-in
External LCD support : No
WLAN drivers : No
Image : Tvheadend

Do you want to start the build now (Y*/n)? y
/bin/bash ./config.status --recheck
running CONFIG_SHELL=/bin/bash /bin/bash ./configure --no-create --no-recursion
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking target system type... sh4-unknown-linux-gnu
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking whether make supports nested variables... yes
checking whether to enable maintainer-specific portions of Makefiles... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... o
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking whether gcc understands -c and -o together... yes
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking dependency style of gcc... none
checking for apps directory... configure: WARNING: appsdir /opt/StartHere/cdk/apps not found
checking for m4... /usr/bin/m4
checking for bzip2... /bin/bzip2
checking for makeinfo... /usr/bin/makeinfo
checking for g++... g++
checking whether we are using the GNU C++ compiler... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking dependency style of g++... none
checking for flex... flex
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking lex library... -lfl
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
checking for bison... bison -y
checking host_u_boot_tools rules... done
checking ccache rules... done
checking host_cramfs rules... done
checking host_squashfs rules... done
checking host_pkgconfig rules... done
checking host_module_init_tools rules... done
checking host_mtd_utils rules... done
checking host_glib2_genmarshal rules... done
checking host_libffi rules... done
checking uboot_tf7700 rules... done
checking busybox rules... done
checking lsb rules... done
checking ipkg rules... done
checking module_init_tools rules... done
checking sysvinit rules... done
checking libfreetype rules... done
checking fontconfig rules... done
checking libfribidi rules... done
checking libgif rules... done
checking libgif_e2 rules... done
checking libungif rules... done
checking libjpeg rules... done
checking libjpeg_turbo rules... done
checking libpng rules... done
checking libtiff rules... done
checking pixman rules... done
checking libalsa rules... done
checking alsautils rules... done
checking libflac rules... done
checking a52dec rules... done
checking libao rules... done
checking libass rules... done
checking libbluray rules... done
checking libdvdcss rules... done
checking libdvdnav rules... done
checking libdvdread rules... done
checking libid3tag rules... done
checking libmad rules... done
checking libmpeg2 rules... done
checking libogg rules... done
checking libsamplerate rules... done
checking libvorbis rules... done
checking libvorbisidec rules... done
checking libdca rules... done
checking libncurses rules... done
checking gmp rules... done
checking lua rules... done
checking luacurl rules... done
checking luaexpat rules... done
checking howl rules... done
checking libopenthreads rules... done
checking pugixml rules... done
checking libboost rules... done
checking zlib rules... done
checking libcap rules... done
checking libreadline rules... done
checking lirc rules... done
checking libsigc_e2 rules... done
checking libsigc rules... done
checking glib2 rules... done
checking libffi rules... done
checking libiconv rules... done
checking libmng rules... done
checking lcms rules... done
checking directfb rules... done
checking dfbpp rules... done
checking libstgles rules... done
checking libexpat rules... done
checking libxmlccwrap rules... done
checking ffmpeg rules... done
checking libfdk_aac rules... done
checking webkitdfb rules... done
checking icu4c rules... done
checking enchant rules... done
checking lite rules... done
checking sqlite rules... done
checking cairo rules... done
checking evebrowser rules... done
checking brofs rules... done
checking librtmpdump rules... done
checking libdvbsipp rules... done
checking libmodplug rules... done
checking lzo rules... done
checking yajl rules... done
checking libpcre rules... done
checking libcdio rules... done
checking jasper rules... done
checking mysql rules... done
checking libmicrohttpd rules... done
checking libexif rules... done
checking minidlna rules... done
checking djmount rules... done
checking libupnp rules... done
checking rarfs rules... done
checking sshfs rules... done
checking tinyxml rules... done
checking libnfs rules... done
checking taglib rules... done
checking libdaemon rules... done
checking libplist rules... done
checking libxml2 rules... done
checking libxml2_e2 rules... done
checking libxslt rules... done
checking bzip2 rules... done
checking grep rules... done
checking openrdate rules... done
checking mc rules... done
checking console_data rules... done
checking nano rules... done
checking rsync rules... done
checking curlftpfs rules... done
checking pngquant rules... done
checking mplayer rules... done
checking mencoder rules... done
checking opkg rules... done
checking sysstat rules... done
checking imagemagick rules... done
checking shairport rules... done
checking dbus rules... done
checking avahi rules... done
checking mtd_utils rules... done
checking wget rules... done
checking host_python rules... done
checking python rules... done
checking python_gdata rules... done
checking python_elementtree rules... done
checking python_lxml rules... done
checking python_setuptools rules... done
checking python_twisted rules... done
checking python_imaging rules... done
checking python_pycrypto rules... done
checking python_pyusb rules... done
checking python_six rules... done
checking python_cffi rules... done
checking python_enum34 rules... done
checking python_pyasn1 rules... done
checking python_pyasn1_modules rules... done
checking python_pycparser rules... done
checking python_cryptography rules... done
checking python_pyopenssl rules... done
checking python_wifi rules... done
checking python_cheetah rules... done
checking python_mechanize rules... done
checking python_zope_interface rules... done
checking python_requests rules... done
checking python_futures rules... done
checking python_singledispatch rules... done
checking python_livestreamer rules... done
checking python_livestreamersrv rules... done
checking orc rules... done
checking gst_gmediarender rules... done
checking gst_plugins_dvbmediasink rules... done
checking gstreamer rules... done
checking gst_plugins_base rules... done
checking gst_plugins_good rules... done
checking gst_plugins_bad rules... done
checking gst_plugins_ugly rules... done
checking gst_libav rules... done
checking gst_plugins_fluendo_mpegdemux rules... done
checking gst_plugin_subsink rules... done
checking tuxtxtlib rules... done
checking tuxtxt32bpp rules... done
checking enigma2_networkbrowser rules... done
checking enigma2_webinterface rules... done
checking enigma2_openwebif rules... done
checking enigma2_plugins_all rules... done
checking hotplug_e2 rules... done
checking libdreamdvd rules... done
checking graphlcd rules... done
checking lcd4_linux rules... done
checking libusb rules... done
checking libusbcompat rules... done
checking libgd2 rules... done
checking libdpfax rules... done
checking openssl_old rules... done
checking openssl rules... done
checking gnutls rules... done
checking nettle rules... done
checking dosfstools rules... done
checking e2fsprogs rules... done
checking fdisk rules... done
checking fuse rules... done
checking hddtemp rules... done
checking hdparm rules... done
checking jfsutils rules... done
checking lm_sensors rules... done
checking parted rules... done
checking sdparm rules... done
checking utillinux rules... done
checking xfsprogs rules... done
checking autofs rules... done
checking libcurl rules... done
checking portmap rules... done
checking nfs_utils rules... done
checking libevent rules... done
checking libnfsidmap rules... done
checking libsoup rules... done
checking vsftpd rules... done
checking samba rules... done
checking netio rules... done
checking ntp rules... done
checking lighttpd rules... done
checking wireless_tools rules... done
checking zd1211 rules... done
checking libnl rules... done
checking wpa_supplicant rules... done
checking ethtool rules... done
checking xupnpd rules... done
checking udpxy rules... done
checking glibnetworking rules... done
checking openvpn rules... done
checking openssh rules... done

summary:
Ccache support : no
Target CPU/boxtype : sh4 / ufs912
Kernelversion :
Patchlevel : P0
DEBUG : no
Boot prefix : /ufs910/cdkroot-tftpboot
Serversupport : /ufs910/serversupport
Host prefix : /ufs910/host
Cross prefix : /ufs910/cross
Target prefix : /ufs910/cdkroot
Build prefix : /opt/StartHere/cdk
Target apps directory : missing_appsdir
Driver directory : /opt/StartHere/cdk/driver
Source directory : /opt/StartHere/cdk/source
Buildtmp directory : /opt/StartHere/cdk/build_tmp
Customization directory : /opt/StartHere/cdk
Archive directory : /opt/StartHere/cdk/Archive
Player191 : no
Multicom324 : no
Multicom406 : no
MediaFw Gstreamer : no
MediaFw : eplayer3
MediaFw dependancy : ffmpeg
External LCD : no
External LCD dependancy :

* !!!WARNING!!! *
* one or more of your CVS source directories could not be found, *
* (for details see above), did you maybe supply an incorrect *
* --with-cvsdir argument to configure? *
* !!!WARNING!!! *

checking that generated files are newer than configure... done
configure: creating Makefile-archive
configure: creating ./config.status
/bin/bash ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating rules-downcheck.pl
config.status: executing depfiles commands
config.status: executing rules-downcheck-chmod commands
ln -sf /opt/StartHere/cdk/scripts/unpack-rpm.sh /ufs910/host/bin
ln: failed to create symbolic link ‘/ufs910/host/bin’: No such file or directory
Makefile:2903: recipe for target '/ufs910/host/bin/unpack-rpm.sh' failed
make: *** [/ufs910/host/bin/unpack-rpm.sh] Error 1

also
/cdk/make/patches.mk
give error when compilation start

Audioniek
15.12.2015, 22:44
You obviously have a corrupt build environment. git is ok.

Regards,

Audioniek.

joeuser
16.12.2015, 02:40
checking for apps directory... configure: WARNING: appsdir /opt/StartHere/cdk/apps not found
Check if the apps repository got cloned correctly...
There should be a softlink.
cdk/apps -> ../apps/
So make sure you have the apps directory in /opt/Starthere

Saentist
16.12.2015, 20:44
What exactly happens

Generating configuration files for tuxbox-cdk, please wait....
make/patches.mk:18: error: NEUTRINO_MP_LIBSTB_GH_OLD_PATCHES must be set with '=' before using '+='
Makefile.am:82: 'make/patches.mk' included from here
make/patches.mk:33: error: NEUTRINO_MP_MARTII_GH_PATCHES must be set with '=' before using '+='
Makefile.am:82: 'make/patches.mk' included from here
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

Selected receiver : Fortis HS8200
Selected kernel : 2.6.32.61_stm24_217
Debug option : No
Selected player : Player 191 (stmfb-3.1_stm24_0104)
Selected media framework : built-in
External LCD support : No
WLAN drivers : No
Image : Tvheadend

make: *** No rule to make target 'yaud-tvheadend'. Stop.

Saentist
24.12.2015, 14:00
After upgrade from 15.04 to 15.10, problem gone :)
But after last git pull, dependency of "libtool-bin" must be manually fixed

Saentist
05.01.2016, 13:52
Strange problem:
I build oscam following this manual
http://www.satnigmo.com/2264/compile-oscam-with-simplebuild-script/
But how card readers must be named?
Also, is there a option to show "LED" info from oscam to VFD

Saentist
05.02.2016, 22:58
Latest version of Tvheadend use by default transcoding with not possible to use on stb
also crash when compile ffmpeg
TVH neeed to be build with --disable-ffmpeg_static --disable-x264_static

Audioniek
06.02.2016, 22:06
If I add the options mentioned to tvheadend.mk, it still does not build.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
15.02.2016, 00:31
There is ticket on tvheadend.org
http://tvheadend.org/issues/3568
If some one can help. :36_2_46:

Audioniek
16.02.2016, 21:14
Changed tvheadend.mk to build a fixed git revision (currently that of today) and changed some build options. tvheadend now builds, but have not tested result yet.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
03.03.2016, 20:45
No second tunner on my Octagon SF1028p
STB have 2x DVB-S2 tunners

Octagon1028:~# ls -AlR /dev/dvb/
/dev/dvb/:
drwxr-xr-x 2 root root 260 Dec 24 14:34 adapter0

/dev/dvb/adapter0:
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 1 Dec 23 23:23 audio0
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 6 Dec 23 23:23 ca0
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 6 Dec 23 23:23 ca1
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 4 Dec 23 23:23 demux0
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 20 Dec 23 23:23 demux1
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 5 Dec 23 23:23 dvr0
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 21 Dec 23 23:23 dvr1
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 3 Dec 23 23:23 frontend0
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 7 Dec 23 23:23 net0
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 8 Dec 23 23:23 osd0
crw-rw---- 1 root root 212, 0 Dec 23 23:23 video0

In Neutrino and Enigma there is available second tunner.

Saentist
19.03.2016, 21:25
After some investigation, I understand how tunners was created by
/var/etc/init.d/makedev script
with search name in
/var/etc/hostname
(I'm not a programmer just experimentalist)
But how my Octagon SF1028P aka "atevio7500" following rules don't have second tunner created?

Saentist
23.04.2016, 21:58
Can anyone fix flash.sh to be possible make USB images for Neutrino?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++
+ Summary
+ =======
+
+ Receiver : atevio7500
+ Linux version : linux-sh4-2.6.32-61
+ Kernel patch level : P0217
+ Image : Neutrino
+ Will run in/on : USB
+
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++

-- Prepare root -------------------------------------------------------

Prepare Neutrino root for atevio7500.

Root preparation completed.

-- ERROR! -------------------------------------------------------------

!!! ERROR: DEVS ARE MISSING !!!
APPARENTLY MAKEDEV IN prepare_root.sh FAILED.

Exiting...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Audioniek
24.04.2016, 01:43
Fixed.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
07.05.2016, 20:45
New Problem
Fresh Ubuntu 16.04
Building download latest "BASH" but it fall to compile with lots of errors

is it possible to be added "DMESG" to bash compilation

Audioniek
10.05.2016, 12:28
Please note that for Ubuntu 16.04 you need an additional module. Possibly your problem will be fixed by doing a git pull of StartHere.git and rerunning prepare4cdk.sh.

In addition, I will further test with Ubuntu 16.04. My test machine builds Enigma2 OK after abovementioned action, but have not tested Neutrino and/or Tvheadend yet.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
10.05.2016, 23:03
Already do recommendations but without success.
All packages installed, but when compilation start even GUI errors appear

santa
10.05.2016, 23:23
@audioniek: hatte im max git auch ein paar Probleme mit 16.04, max hat da ein paar fixe gepusht, Weiß nicht ob diese hierbei auch helfen könnten.

Audioniek
11.05.2016, 11:03
I have seen that prepare4cdk.sh has been significantly changed in max's git and I will update mine today. Currently, my cdk and apps gits are in sync with ddt. Yesterday a neutrino build on Ubuntu 16.04 completed without errors.

Regards,

Audioniek.

santa
11.05.2016, 11:11
Max git ist experimentell, Also lieber nicht damit zu viel mergen.
Aber im cdk waren auch noch 2 oder 3 andere commits für 16.04

Saentist
16.05.2016, 22:38
Please note that for Ubuntu 16.04 you need an additional module. Possibly your problem will be fixed by doing a git pull of StartHere.git and rerunning prepare4cdk.sh.

In addition, I will further test with Ubuntu 16.04. My test machine builds Enigma2 OK after abovementioned action, but have not tested Neutrino and/or Tvheadend yet.

Regards,

Audioniek.
Recommendations not helped

turulbird
21.05.2016, 21:47
Ubuntu 14.04 32 bit error:

cp -p /opt/UFS910AUDIONIEK/StartHere-master/tufsbox/cdkroot/usr/bin/ffmpeg /opt/UFS910AUDIONIEK/StartHere-master/tufsbox/release/sbin/ && \
ln -sf ../../bin/busybox /opt/UFS910AUDIONIEK/StartHere-master/tufsbox/release/usr/bin/ether-wake && \
cp -dp /opt/UFS910AUDIONIEK/StartHere-master/tufsbox/cdkroot/sbin/mkfs /opt/UFS910AUDIONIEK/StartHere-master/tufsbox/release/sbin/
cp: stat ”/opt/UFS910AUDIONIEK/StartHere-master/cdk/root/release/rcS_tvheadend_ufs910”error: No files or directory
make: *** [release_tvheadend_base] Error 1

Saentist
23.05.2016, 22:14
I never have success with 32bit os

Audioniek
24.05.2016, 20:00
I build with with Ubuntu 14.04LTS 32-bit and that gives no problems.
What goes wrong?

Regards,

Audioniek.

turulbird
24.05.2016, 21:40
libtool-bin none error, how to fix? (Ubuntu 14.04)

Install Fedora 23 64 BIT, mkfs.ubifs error:

LD recv_image
CC jffs2reader.o
LD jffs2reader
CC mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.o mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.o
In file included from mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.c:25:0:
mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.h:46:23: fatal error: uuid/uuid.h: No files or directory
compilation terminated.

Audioniek
25.05.2016, 13:03
Ubuntu: sudo apt-get install libtool-bin (should normally not be needed for 14.04).

Apparently Fedora does not support ubifs as standard. Install the correct package(s), and tell how and what they are, so I can adapt prepare4cdk.sh. By the way, did you run su(do) prepare4cdk.sh after installing Fedora?

Regards,

Audioniek.

turulbird
25.05.2016, 14:25
Ubuntu 14.04 none libtool-bin package, only libtool...

Fedora 23:

[root@xx:StartHere-master]# ./prepare4cdk.sh
Yum command has been deprecated, redirecting to '/usr/bin/dnf install -y make subversion ccache flex bison texinfo libffi-dev intltool libtool swig dialog wget rpm-build redhat-lsb git ncurses-devel gettext-devel zlib-devel gcc-c++ libstdc++-devel.i686 glibc-devel.i686 libgcc.i686 ncurses-devel.i686'.
See 'man dnf' and 'man yum2dnf' for more information.
To transfer transaction metadata from yum to DNF, run:
'dnf install python-dnf-plugins-extras-migrate && dnf-2 migrate'

Wed May 25 13:15:00 2016.
make-1:4.0-5.1.fc23.x86_64
subversion-1.9.4-1.fc23.x86_64
ccache-3.2.4-1.fc23.x86_64
flex-2.6.0-1.fc23.x86_64
bison-3.0.4-3.fc23.x86_64 ok all
None package: libffi-dev.
libtool-2.4.6-8.fc23.x86_64
wget-1.17.1-1.fc23.x86_64
git-2.5.5-1.fc23.x86_64
zlib-devel-1.2.8-9.fc23.x86_64
gcc-c++-5.3.1-6.fc23.x86_64 installed all
error: no matches found

Fedora 23 libffi-devel = ubuntu libffi-dev. Replace dev to .devel in prepare4cdk.sh needed Fedora.

mtd-utils, mtd-utils-ubi, mt-dev, mtdev-devel, e2fsprogs (-devel), lzo (-devel) installed, but not work.

Manually installed, but same error:

[root@ mtd-utils-d907625]# make
CHK include/version.h
CC ubifs-utils/mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.o
In file included from ubifs-utils/mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.c:25:0:
ubifs-utils/mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.h:46:23: fatal error: uuid/uuid.h: No files or directory
compilation terminated.
common.mk:82: recipe for target '/home/mtd-utils-d907625/ubifs-utils/mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.o' failed
make: *** [/home/mtd-utils-d907625/ubifs-utils/mkfs.ubifs/mkfs.ubifs.o] Error 1

Saentist
25.05.2016, 23:19
https://errors.ubuntu.com/oops/23382bf0-1c57-11e6-82c6-fa163e8d4bab
this is regular error on ubuntu 16.04 x64

turulbird
26.05.2016, 17:06
Thanks, but error on Fedora 23 64 bit.

I found libtool-bin, work in ubuntu 12-14 (synaptic and repo is not):

http://launchpadlibrarian.net/182755662/libtool-bin_2.4.2-1.10ubuntu1_i386.deb

Needed replace libtool:

http://launchpadlibrarian.net/182755660/libtool_2.4.2-1.10ubuntu1_all.deb

turulbird
02.06.2016, 20:17
Ubuntu 15.10 64 bit, same error ubuntu 14.04, 16,04, 12.04:

cp: stat ''/ home / b / StartHere / CDK / root / release /rcS_tvheadend_ufs910'' failed: No such file or directory
Makefile: 12646: recipe for target 'release_tvheadend_base' failed
make: *** [release_tvheadend_base] Error 1]

Someone has managed and which version Ubuntu?

Audioniek
03.06.2016, 14:23
If you look in the git, you will see that there is no rcS file for the UFS910 for tvheadend, for the simple reason that its mother-git (ddt) does not provide it and I cannot test it. However it is relatively easy to create your own by starting with rcS_neutrino_ufs910 and editing in the differences between rcS_neutrino_ufs912 and rcS_tvheadend_ufs912. All files are in X/cdk/root/release.

Changing the operating system will not solve the absence of a file that is not in the build environment, adding the file will.

Regards,

turulbird
03.06.2016, 17:09
How was I supposed to know that?
The choice of the UFS 910 Tvheadend in make.sh.
Several weeks wasted for nothing...

st7100.ko <=/=> sti7111.ko

Saentist
04.06.2016, 11:31
How to solve this

Trying libraries: crypt m Library crypt is needed, can't exclude it (yet)
Library m is not needed, excluding it
Library crypt is needed, can't exclude it (yet)
Final link with: crypt

Ubuntu 16.04 x64

Audioniek
04.06.2016, 23:20
I do not see what the problem is. This message appears halfway through building busybox and is normal, given the busybox configuration that is being built. At the moment this configuration is the same for E2, Neutrino and Tvheadend.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
05.06.2016, 15:02
This is a log of compilation
http://pastebin.com/kJ99seZC

max
05.06.2016, 16:08
dort muss Y gesetzt werden, daher ist dieses auch schon groß gekennzeichnet, fällt mir so auf den ersten Blick auf.

/bin/sh should link to /bin/bash, adjust it (Y/n)? n

Saentist
06.06.2016, 00:30
dort muss Y gesetzt werden, daher ist dieses auch schon groß gekennzeichnet, fällt mir so auf den ersten Blick auf.
This don't help,
with or without it compilation on 15.10 pass.

turulbird
20.06.2016, 15:28
INIT: version 2.88 booting
WAIT 1 min
[mountvirtfs] Mount /dev in tmpfs
[mountvirtfs] Copying device nodes to /dev
4096+0 records in
4096+0 records out
4194304 bytes (4.0MB) copied, 0.069631 seconds, 57.4MB/s
4096+0 records in
4096+0 records out
4194304 bytes (4.0MB) copied, 0.068224 seconds, 58.6MB/s
load a firmware
copLoadFile (file /boot/audio.elf)
[2] cannot open input file /boot/audio.elf
load v firmware
copLoadFile (file /boot/video.elf)
[2] cannot open input file /boot/video.elf
Starting DEBUG Interface
[mountall] Mounting local filesystems...
mount: mounting LABEL=RECORD on /hdd failed: No such file or directory
Cleaning /tmp.
[hostname] Hostname: ufs910
starting telnetd
LOADING MODULES
Setting new flags
init embxshell
init embxmailbox
init embxshm
init mme_host

turulbird
20.06.2016, 16:00
If copy *.elf files to /boot:

INIT: version 2.88 booting
[mountvirtfs] Mount /dev in tmpfs
[mountvirtfs] Copying device nodes to /dev
4096+0 records in
4096+0 records out
4194304 bytes (4.0MB) copied, 0.069061 seconds, 57.9MB/s
4096+0 records in
4096+0 records out
4194304 bytes (4.0MB) copied, 0.067389 seconds, 59.4MB/s
load a firmware
copLoadFile (file /boot/audio.elf)
ustslave: Kernel Version: 24
base_address 0x10400000
seeking to 0
seeking to 5f00
seeking to 12320
seeking to 1aa20
seeking to 173100
seeking to 173138
seeking to 173170
seeking to 1b9058
seeking to 1b9060
seeking to 1b9068
seeking to 1b9070
seeking to 1d0920
seeking to 1d0a00
load v firmware
copLoadFile (file /boot/video.elf)
ustslave: Kernel Version: 24
base_address 0x10000000
seeking to 0
seeking to 432c0
seeking to 59878
seeking to 598b0
seeking to 598e8
seeking to 5f3d8
seeking to 5f3e4
seeking to 5f3f0
seeking to 62664
seeking to 64700
Starting DEBUG Interface
[mountall] Mounting local filesystems...
mount: mounting LABEL=RECORD on /hdd failed: No such file or directory
Cleaning /tmp.
[hostname] Hostname: ufs910
starting telnetd
LOADING MODULES
Setting new flags
init embxshell
init embxmailbox
init embxshm
init mme_host
init AVS
init stmfb
init player
init player 191
init lircd
/usr/bin/lircd: line 5: begin: not found
/usr/bin/lircd: line 66: end: not found
init frontpanel
Model: 'ufs910'
vBoxType: 1
Input device name: "TDT RC event driver"
Selected Remote: Ufs910 1Watt RemoteControl

Starting portmap daemon....
Starting FTP server: vsftpd.
Thu Jan 1 12:00:00 CET 2009
LOADING Enigma2
starting Enigma2 ->
/etc/init.d/rcS: line 163: /usr/local/bin/enigma2: not found
enigma2 ended <- RTV: 127
ERROR
starting Enigma2 ->
INIT: Switching to run/etc/init.d/rcS: line 163: /usr/local/bin/enigma2: not found
enigma2 ended <- RTV: 127
ERROR
INIT: Sending processes the TERM signal
Sending all processes the TERM signal...done.
Sending all processes the KILL signal...done.
Deactivating swap...umount: tmpfs busy - remounted read-only
swapoff: can't stat 'LABEL=SWAPPART': No such file or directory
done.
Unmounting local filesystems...umount: tmpfs busy - remounted read-only
done.
Rebooting...

The compiled missed the rcS_tvheadend_ufs910 (I copy renamed rcS_ufs910) /cdk/root/release/ and lircd (lircd.conf) file in the /tufsbox/cdkroot/sbin directory.

Audioniek
20.06.2016, 19:23
Tvheadend has no remote controlled user interface and therefore does not need lirc. At the end, you should call /usr/local/bin/tvheadend and not enigma2. Compare your rcS with rcS_tvheadend_ufs912.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
11.07.2016, 21:51
New version of VLC for android see TVH (if web interface is on :80)
by SAT>IP interface no search just play

Saentist
21.10.2016, 21:34
Is any one have problem with new feature not to build as ROOT?

( rm -rf pkg-config-0.28 || /bin/true ) && gunzip -cd /home/saen/Archive/pkg-config-0.28.tar.gz | TAPE=- tar -x && ( cd pkg-config-0.28 && chmod +w -R .; patch -p1 < ../Patches/pkg-config-0.28.patch )
patching file glib/configure.ac
cd pkg-config-0.28 && \
./configure \
--prefix=/opt/StartHere/tufsbox/host \
--program-prefix=sh4-linux- \
--disable-host-tool \
--with-pc_path=/opt/StartHere/tufsbox/cdkroot/usr/lib/pkgconfig \
--with-internal-glib \
&& \
make && \
make install
checking for a BSD-compatible install... /usr/bin/install -c
checking whether build environment is sane... yes
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /bin/mkdir -p
checking for gawk... gawk
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... yes
checking build system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking host system type... x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
checking how to print strings... printf
checking for style of include used by make... GNU
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler works... yes
checking for C compiler default output file name... a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are cross compiling... no
checking for suffix of object files... configure: error: in `/opt/StartHere/cdk/pkg-config-0.28':
configure: error: cannot compute suffix of object files: cannot compile
See `config.log' for more details
Makefile:3167: recipe for target '.deps/host_pkgconfig' failed
make: *** [.deps/host_pkgconfig] Error 1

http://ftp.be.debian.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/module-init-tools/module-init-tools-3.16.tar.bz2
404: Not Found.
in kernel.org last version is 3.15
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/kernel/module-init-tools/

Audioniek
24.10.2016, 17:51
Building with root is possible, but has the added risk that it may overwrite critical system files. Also it is simply not necessary.

Regarding the other two puzzles: I will have a look at them.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
24.10.2016, 22:50
Is there any specific that I miss?
new clear install with ubuntu netinstall image (ubuntu 16.10 x64) in virtualbox
during install only selected OpenSSH server
Then installed GIT and run APT UPDATE/UPGRADE
in user directory
clone SartHere.git
run prepare.sh and
start.sh clone
then copy audio/video ELF in
/cdk/root/boot
in cdk execute ./make.sh
19, 5, n, 2, 1, 5 ... y

after some compilations

Trying libraries: crypt m Library crypt is needed, can't exclude it (yet)
Library m is not needed, excluding it
Library crypt is needed, can't exclude it (yet)
Final link with: crypt

full log
https://paste.ubuntu.com/23375780/

about array after make.sh
isn't it better
"Parameter 7: Image (Enigma=1,2/Neutrino=3,4/Tvheadend=5) (1-5)"
to be parameter 2 after STB selectm this will ignore lot of stuff unused if tvheadend selected

How to enable kernel loging in DMESG

atevio7500:~# dmesgdmesg: klogctl: Function not implemented

this will help with external tuners and etc.

________

/opt/StartHere/cdk# ./make.sh

You are running a build as root. Do not do this, it is dangerous.
Aborting the build. Goodbye.

result when executed as root

Audioniek
27.10.2016, 14:35
The busybox library messages are normal. The busybox build uses a two pass approach to determines exactly what component it needs and which not. During this process it bravely reports what it does not need. These are there simply messages, not errors or warnings.

The parameters order in make.sh is indeed ot logical and this is a inheritance of the past. I ill havea look inhe coming days to stream line this.

dmesg can be enabled in the kernel, but this makes the image larger. I case of the atevio 7500 where flash space is scarse already, this is not a good approach.

As stated before, building as root is bad practice, as it bypasses all safeguards built into Linux to protect the system files in case of mishaps. If you still want to do that simply remove the test from make.sh.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
27.10.2016, 17:53
So what is a problem to get

collect2: error: ld terminated with signal 11 [ (segfault)]
ld (GNU Binutils - STMicroelectronics/Linux Base) 2.24.51.0.3.20140127

dmesg can be enabled in the kernel, but this makes the image larger. I case of the atevio 7500 where flash space is scarse already, this is not a good approach.

I use SanDisk Nano 16Gb, size of image does not matter
Faster bigger better then internal nand storage.

if there is a way to install on HDD/SSD more better will be ;)

Audioniek
28.10.2016, 17:36
It is certainly possible to run an image off an SSD, HDD or USB stick, but this requires at least changing the bootargs. On a Fortis box this can only be done by hand or using a script in either Telnet or using RS-232. Changing the bootargs is somewhat risky, you can end up with a bricked box. As an alternative, you could have a try with the modified boot loader for Titanit.

I have two examples of this approach: the Topfield TF7700HDPVR runs Enigma2 off its hard disk and I have had the same thing running some time ago on a Fortis FS9000. Performance was slower than in flash, but then again these boxes are lower clocked than a HS8200 (266 vs. 450 MHz). My general experience is that images tend to slower on a USB stick than from flash (based on Neutrino on a HS7810A).

The hard disk, SSD or USB stick must be repartitioned to make room for the kernel, the rootfs and the swap partition.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
28.10.2016, 21:56
On my box there is a tool for this, TGZ-USB-Installer by Eisha
Automatically format USB drive extract TGZ image for usb and set boot arguments

is there a way for extra option for kernel logging in make.sh for testers ;)

Boot arguments to boot from USB drive for ST7105 and ST7111.

USE ON OWN RISK

ST7105

bootdelay=0baudrate=115200
board=ST7105
targetname=muso
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
stderr=serial

gateway=192.168.2.1
ipaddr=192.168.2.8
serverip=192.168.2.2
netmask=255.255.255.0

#HDD

nwconf=setenv nwhw nwhwconf=device:eth0,hwaddr:$ethaddr; setenv nwip ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask:$board:eth0 :off
sdconf=if test $hdd -eq 0; then set par a; else set par b; fi;

cramfsbootargs=setenv bootargs console=ttyAS0,115200 $nwhw $nwip root=/dev/mtdblock3 rootfstype=squashfs bigphysarea=5000 stmmaceth=msglvl:0,watchdog:4000,rxsize:16 $MTD loglevel=0
usbbootargs=setenv bootargs console=ttyAS0,115200 $nwhw $nwip root=/dev/sd${par}2 rw rootdelay=5 init=/bin/devinit coprocessor_mem=4m@0x40000000,4m@0x40400000

mtdboot=vfd "Boot Flash"; usb stop; run cramfsbootargs; bootm 0xa0060000
usbboot=if fatload usb 0:1 84000000 uImage; then vfd "Boot USB"; run usbbootargs; bootm 84000000; fi
bootcmd=run nwconf; run sdconf; vfd "Check USB"; usb reset; run usbboot; run mtdboot

updt_boot=vfd READ;tftp 0x80000000 u-boot.bin;protect off 1:0-1;erase 1:0-1;cp.b 0x80000000 0xa0000000 $filesize;protect on 1:0-1;vfd COMPLETE
updt_boot_all=vfd READ;tftp 0x80000000 u-boot.bin;protect off 1:0-511;erase 1:0-511;cp.b 80000000 0xa0000000 $filesize;protect on 1:0-511;vfd COMPLETE
erase_config=protect off 1:264-271;erase 1:264-271;protect on 1:264-271
erase_env=protect off 1:2-2;erase 1:2-2;protect on 1:2-2

ST7111

bootdelay=0baudrate=115200
board=ST7111
targetname=muso
stdin=serial
stdout=serial
stderr=serial

gateway=192.168.2.1
ipaddr=192.168.2.8
serverip=192.168.2.2
netmask=255.255.255.0

#HDD

nwconf=setenv nwhw nwhwconf=device:eth0,hwaddr:$ethaddr; setenv nwip ip=$ipaddr:$serverip:$gateway:$netmask:$board:eth0 :off
sdconf=if test $hdd -eq 0; then set par a; else set par b; fi;

cramfsbootargs=setenv bootargs console=ttyAS0,115200 root=/dev/mtdblock3 rootfstype=squashfs $nwhw $nwip bigphysarea=5000 stb7111:eth0:off stmmaceth=msglvl:0,phyaddr:2,watchdog:4000,rxsize: 16 $MTD loglevel=6
usbbootargs=setenv bootargs console=ttyAS0,115200 $nwhw $nwip root=/dev/sd${par}2 rw rootdelay=5 init=/bin/devinit bigphysarea=6000 stb7111:eth0:off stmmaceth=msglvl:0,phyaddr:2,watchdog:4000,rxsize: 16 coprocessor_mem=4m@0x40000000,4m@0x40400000 printk=0

mtdboot=vfd "MTD"; usb stop; run cramfsbootargs; bootm 0xa0060000
usbboot=if fatload usb 0:1 84000000 uImage; then vfd "USB"; run usbbootargs; bootm 84000000; fi
bootcmd=run nwconf; run sdconf; vfd "AUTO"; usb reset; run usbboot; run mtdboot

updt_boot=vfd LD;tftp 0x80000000 u-boot.bin;protect off 1:0-1;erase 1:0-1;cp.b 0x80000000 0xa0000000 $filesize;protect on 1:0-1;vfd _End
updt_boot_all=vfd LD;tftp 0x80000000 u-boot.bin;protect off 1:0-255;erase 1:0-255;cp.b 80000000 0xa0000000 $filesize;protect on 1:0-255;vfd _End
updt_appb=vfd LD;tftp 0x80000000 app.img;protect off 1:64-103;erase 1:64-103;cp.b 80000000 0xa0800000 $filesize;protect on 1:64-103;vfd _End
updt_user=vfd LD;tftp 0x80000000 user.img;protect off 1:224-255;erase 1:224-255;cp.b 80000000 0xa1c00000 $filesize;protect on 1:224-255;vfd _End
erase_config=protect off 1:216-223;erase 1:216-223;protect on 1:216-223
erase_env=protect off 1:2-2;erase 1:2-2;protect on 1:2-2

Saentist
22.11.2016, 22:01
Is it possible to be added this patch

diff --git a/make/tvheadend.mk b/make/tvheadend.mkindex d3205a8..69e09e9 100644
--- a/make/tvheadend.mk
+++ b/make/tvheadend.mk
@@ -54,6 +54,7 @@ $(D)/tvheadend.config.status:
--disable-libvorbis \
--disable-libvorbis-static \
--disable-libfdkaac \
+ --disable-uriparser \
--disable-libfdkaac-static \
--disable-dvben50221 \
--disable-dbus_1 \

Saentist
25.11.2016, 23:48
one more patch

index 528c965..41539e0 100755
--- a/root/release/rcS_atevio7500
+++ b/root/release/rcS_atevio7500
@@ -81,10 +81,10 @@ echo "LOAD 7" > /dev/vfd

echo "[rcS] Init embx (LOAD 6)"
echo "LOAD 6" > /dev/vfd
-insmod $MODDIR/embxshell.ko
-insmod $MODDIR/embxmailbox.ko mailbox0=0xfe211000:136:set2 mailbox1=0xfe212000:0
-insmod $MODDIR/embxshm.ko mailbox0=shm:0:7:0x60000000:0:256:256:0:512:0x4000 0000:0x10000000
-insmod $MODDIR/mme_host.ko transport0=shm
+# insmod $MODDIR/embxshell.ko
+# insmod $MODDIR/embxmailbox.ko mailbox0=0xfe211000:136:set2 mailbox1=0xfe212000:0
+# insmod $MODDIR/embxshm.ko mailbox0=shm:0:7:0x60000000:0:256:256:0:512:0x4000 0000:0x10000000
+# insmod $MODDIR/mme_host.ko transport0=shm

echo "[rcS] Init AVS (LOAD 5)"
echo "LOAD 5" > /dev/vfd

solve problem stop loading at "LOAD 6"
also there is not needed files in

cdk/root/root_tvheadend/.hts/tvheadend
they prevent second tunner to be visible

Saentist
04.12.2016, 00:17
some clones for make.sh

Fortis HX-8200 HD PVR = Atevio AV 7500 HD PVR, Icecrypt STC6000 HD PVR, Miraclebox 9 HD TWIN PVR, Octagon SF-1028P Noblence, Openbox S9 HD PVR, Rebox RE-8500 HD PVR, Skyway Droid, XCruiser XDSR 600 HD
Fortis HS-9510 = Openbox S5, Octagon 1008 /1008SE, 1008SE+/, Atevio 700
Fortis HS-7810 = Openbox S6, Octagon 1008SE+
Fortis FS-9200/Fortis FS-9000 = Openbox S7/8, Octagon 1018, Atevio 7000

one more table
http://fortisclub.com/fortis-produces-model.html

Saentist
04.12.2016, 14:25
Some suggestions:

start.sh
there is a cdk_new repo with need to be cloned
Why start.sh don't do that by checking existence?
Maby after that to suggest opening of make.sh from cdk or cdk_new

make.sh
when all choises are made is it possible to be written as file and next time make.sh was run,
to come message "do you want to use last choice settings" with printed selections
(box |kernel |image type |etc.)

flash.sh
is it possible to be added tvheadend version in filename
atevio7500_tvheadend_USB_CDK-rev1019.tar.gz
to
atevio7500_tvheadend-4.1-2347_USB_CDK-rev1019.tar.gz

Audioniek
04.12.2016, 15:29
Regarding the various models in make.sh, I have switched to the generic Fortis names, based on the models number stated on the mainboard in the receiver. The models listed in parentheses refer to the old and inconsistent names they were known for in the build environment. I do not to plan more, as there limited space on the screen, and the list would then be very large. People who build their own image are usually aware what generic type their receiver is.

Regarding cdk_new: that environment is currently under development and at this moment should not be used as build environment; consider it having a beta status. There are still some bugs to be ironed out and not all old features (tfinstaller for instance) are implemented yet.

To build with the old settings, you can execute ./build in cdk(_new).

Adding the tvheadend version number to the flash file name: I will look into that.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
04.12.2016, 22:59
If you switch to GCLI as on make_gui.sh (dialog) example (http://linuxcommand.org/lc3_adv_dialog.php)
in description of pointed element, there is enough space.
Similar as make menuconfig

Saentist
04.02.2017, 22:17
Latest version of git have strange result when I try to make image with flash.sh

-- PROBLEM --------------------------------
Please build an image first. Exiting ...
-------------------------------------------

commenting lines 70-77 in flash.sh solve problem

# Check if cdk/lastChoice or cdk_new/config and the release directory existif ([ ! -e $CDKOLDDIR/lastChoice ] && [ ! -e $CDKNEWDIR/config ]) || ([ ! -e $CDKOLDDIR/.deps/build_complete ] && [ ! -e $CDKNEWDIR/.deps/build_complete ]); then
echo "-- PROBLEM! -----------------------------------------------------------"
echo
echo " Please build an image first. Exiting..."
echo
echo "-----------------------------------------------------------------------"
exit
fi

Also TVheadend git not updating, git pull not executed.

Audioniek
18.02.2017, 00:08
Please build an image first. Exiting ...

Should be fixed now, do a git pull of both cdk and flash gits.

Also TVheadend git not updating, git pull not executed.
That has been done on purpose, as I had to update the patch far to often. The build is always from the same ref.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
28.02.2017, 21:29
Is not fixed
https://s9.postimg.org/fjn9dtpj3/image.png (https://postimg.org/image/9ipkgr2wr/)
and after comment "ëxit" after message
https://s17.postimg.org/5ve9j7tkv/image2.png (https://postimg.org/image/do4xb6zjv/)

joeuser
30.03.2017, 23:38
On my box there is a tool for this, TGZ-USB-Installer by Eisha
Automatically format USB drive extract TGZ image for usb and set boot arguments

is there a way for extra option for kernel logging in make.sh for testers ;)

Boot arguments to boot from USB drive for ST7105 and ST7111.

USE ON OWN RISK

A few years ago I used a usb flash drive for a very short time, but then switched to NFS. For the last two years, I boot from and run all my images from an NFS server. It is faster and much, much easier (especially for development.) And if you use scripts, you not only do you not have to flash your box, you don't even have to change the flash env once you make the initial changes. I can post details if anyone is interested.

Back to the topic...

Does anyone have Tvheadend working with the hardware descramblers (instead of the built in software descramblers ffdecsa/libdvbcsa )? With the software descramblers, you run out of CPU power very quickly when streaming/recording multiple encrypted channels. And I tested a long time ago with my extended_cw mods to Tvheadend and it worked ok for 1 or 2 SD extended_cw channels, but cannot handle HD channels. But now that I have the HW DES enabled drivers, I was thinking to try and use them with Tvheadend...

Saentist
01.04.2017, 22:05
Share more info about NFS.

vISIOn
06.04.2017, 13:36
Hi,

hat das schon wer auf ner AT7500 ans laufen bekommen ?

TVH rennt ... nur finde keine Sender... egal was ich mache.

Gruß

Saentist
14.04.2017, 00:09
Do you have diseqc switch?

vISIOn
14.04.2017, 17:39
Hi

No diseq.

Only Astra at my test ports.

Saentist
07.06.2017, 20:33
Is some one have solution how to use CI slot(s)?

Saentist
21.08.2017, 08:24
ddiff --git a/make/tvheadend.mk b/make/tvheadend.mkindex c08b88e..6726c46 100644
--- a/make/tvheadend.mk
+++ b/make/tvheadend.mk
@@ -55,6 +55,7 @@ $(D)/tvheadend.config.status:
--disable-libfdkaac-static \
--disable-uriparser \
--disable-dvben50221 \
+ --disable-pcre \
--disable-dbus_1 \
--with-boxtype=$(BOXTYPE) \
PKG_CONFIG=$(hostprefix)/bin/$(target)-pkg-config \

Patch to build latest versions of TVH.

Is any one can post patch to make CI slots (en50221) to work with TVH?

Audioniek
21.08.2017, 19:41
As of yesterday, the build-system git should also be capable of building Tvheadend. I have introduced a diff-scheme similar to the one in use for OpenPLi.

The patches in the diffs provided in the git also permit #if defined(BOX_NAME) / #endif constructions in code with BOX_NAME the name internally used in the buildsytem, like fortis_hdbox, atevio7500, and so on, but written in uppercase.

Unfortunately I do not know how to use the CI-slots in Tvheadend, However, the necessary drivers are built and loaded in the rcS-routines provided.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
28.08.2017, 09:41
Unfortunately I do not know how to use the CI-slots in Tvheadend, However, the necessary drivers are built and loaded in the rcS-routines provided.

Regards,

Audioniek.
There are no device mapped,
in enigma/neutrino they are mapped.

/dev/dvb/adapter0/ci0
/dev/dvb/adapter0/ci1

if this will help
https://github.com/libo/Enigma2/tree/master/lib/dvb_ci
maby there is newer versions

turulbird
01.10.2017, 17:58
Start build of host_u_boot_tools 1.3.1_stm24-9.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Build of host_u_boot_tools 1.3.1_stm24-9 completed.

make: *** No rule to make target '/home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/Patches/build-tvheadend/linux-net_stm24.patch', needed by '/home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/.deps/kernel.do_prepare'. Stop

Copy file from build-all to build-tvheadend; work:

Build of kernel 2.6.32.71_stm24_0217 completed....

Starting Tvheadhead build
==============================

Revision : 4931c0544885371b85146efad4eacd9683ba3dad
Diff : 1

Cloning remote Tvheadend git... done.
Copying local git content to build environment... done.
Checking out revision 4931c0544885371b85146efad4eacd9683ba3dad... done.
Applying diff-1 patch...
Patching to diff-1 completed.
Build preparation for Tvheadend complete.

================================================== ============

Start build of tvheadend.
make/tvheadend.mk:99: recipe for target '/home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/.deps/tvheadend.do_compile' failed
make: *** [/home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/.deps/tvheadend.do_compile] Error 2

:confused:

After make update:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Build of tvheadend completed.

rm -rf /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release || true
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/{autofs,bin,boot,dev,dev.static,etc,hdd,lib,media, mnt,proc,ram,root,sbin,swap,sys,tmp,usr,var}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/{init.d,network,mdev}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/network/if-{post-{up,down},pre-{up,down},up,down}.d
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/lib/{modules,udev,firmware}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/media/{dvd,nfs,usb,sda1,sdb1}
ln -sf /hdd /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/media/hdd
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/mnt/{hdd,nfs,usb}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/mnt/mnt{0..7}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/{bin,lib,local,sbin,share}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/local/{bin,sbin}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/share/{fonts,tuxbox,udhcpc,zoneinfo}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/share/tuxbox/neutrino
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/share/tuxbox/neutrino/icons/logo
ln -sf /usr/share/tuxbox/neutrino/icons/logo /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/logos
ln -sf /usr/share /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/share
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/var/{bin,boot,emu,etc,epg,httpd,keys,lib,net,tuxbox,up date}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/var/lib/{nfs,modules}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/var/net/epg
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/var/tuxbox/{config,locale,plugins,themes}
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/var/tuxbox/plugins/webtv
install -d /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/var/tuxbox/config/{webtv,zapit}
mkdir -p /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/rc.d/rc0.d
ln -s ../init.d/sendsigs /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/rc.d/rc0.d/S20sendsigs
ln -s ../init.d/umountfs /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/rc.d/rc0.d/S40umountfs
ln -s ../init.d/halt /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/rc.d/rc0.d/S90halt
mkdir -p /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/rc.d/rc6.d
ln -s ../init.d/sendsigs /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/S20sendsigs
ln -s ../init.d/umountfs /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/S40umountfs
ln -s ../init.d/reboot /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/S90reboot
ln -sf /usr/share/tuxbox/neutrino/icons/logo /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/var/httpd/logos
touch /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/var/etc/.firstboot
cp -a /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/cdkroot/bin/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/bin/
cp -a /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/cdkroot/usr/bin/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/bin/
cp -a /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/cdkroot/sbin/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/sbin/
cp -a /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/cdkroot/usr/sbin/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/sbin/
cp /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/cdkroot/boot/uImage /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/boot/
ln -sf /proc/mounts /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/mtab
cp -dp /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/sbin/MAKEDEV /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/sbin/
ln -sf ../sbin/MAKEDEV /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/dev/MAKEDEV
ln -sf ../../sbin/MAKEDEV /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/lib/udev/MAKEDEV
cp -aR /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/etc/mdev/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/mdev/
cp -aR /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/etc/mdev.conf /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/mdev.conf
cp -aR /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/usr/share/udhcpc/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/share/udhcpc/
cp -aR /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/usr/share/zoneinfo/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/share/zoneinfo/
cp /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/bin/autologin /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/bin/
cp /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/bin/vdstandby /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/bin/
cp /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/usr/sbin/fw_printenv /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/sbin/
cp -aR /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/cdkroot/etc/init.d/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/init.d/
cp -aR /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/cdkroot/etc/* /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/
echo "ufs910" > /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/hostname
ln -sf ../../bin/busybox /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/bin/ether-wake
ln -sf ../../bin/showiframe /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/bin/showiframe
ln -sf ../../usr/sbin/fw_printenv /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/usr/sbin/fw_setenv
cp /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/release/fw_env.config_ufs910 /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/fw_env.config
install -m 0755 /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/release/rcS_tvheadend_ufs910 /home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/tufsbox/release/etc/init.d/rcS
install: cannot stat '/home/turulbird/buildsystem-Audioniek/root/release/rcS_tvheadend_ufs910': No such file or directory
make/tvheadend-release.mk:446: recipe for target 'tvheadend_release_base' failed
make: *** [tvheadend_release_base] Error 1

:confused: :confused:

Saentist
22.12.2017, 22:09
New buildsystem start with lot of bugs
no issues enabled in github ;(

Problem 1: build pass flash cant find it!
Problem 2: file missing

flash/scripts/USB/prepare_root__USB.sh

Suggestion: make dvben50221 (CI slots) enabled in kernel
Tvheadend have new code with enable it
https://github.com/tvheadend/tvheadend/pull/1049

Some optimisations for build with last tvheadend

diff --git a/make/tvheadend.mk b/make/tvheadend.mk
index bc67a21..e804cfc 100644
--- a/make/tvheadend.mk
+++ b/make/tvheadend.mk
@@ -89,6 +89,10 @@ $(SOURCE_DIR)/tvheadend/config.status:
--disable-pcre2 \
--disable-dvben50221 \
--disable-dbus_1 \
+ --disable-timeshift \
+ --disable-libopus \
+ --disable-libopus_static \
+ --enable-pngquant \
--with-boxtype=$(BOXTYPE) \
PKG_CONFIG=$(PKG_CONFIG) \
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$(PKG_CONFIG_PATH) \

Audioniek
23.12.2017, 18:13
@Seantist: I fixed most things and flash should work OK now. I also had a look at dbven50221 and the kernel. There is no specific build option for that and the various programs (like dvben20551.c) are complied by definition in the configs used.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
23.12.2017, 18:28
But in Neutrino and Enigma there is CI support.
Something missing...

p.s.

-- PROBLEM! -----------------------------------------------------------

You are not running this script with fakeroot.
Try it again with "fakeroot ./flash.sh".

Exiting...

fakeroot ./flash.sh
why need to use fakeroot?

p.p.s.
rev number is lower then old CDK repo
current is 707 before was 1039+

Audioniek
23.12.2017, 20:49
fakeroot ./flash.sh
why need to use fakeroot?

Some commands in the process need administrator rights, but sudo is overkill in his case.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
23.12.2017, 23:44
Some commands in the process need administrator rights, but sudo is overkill in his case.

Regards,

Audioniek.
Then its better to rename current flash.sh to something flashcreator.sh and create new flash.sh with will call with fakeroot ./flashcreator.sh
even it can be done with patch after automatic git pull command.

p.s.
is there a way to include in Makefile option "clearall" with will clear external builds + ccache
ex. tvheadend is reused

[hr]
walk around code
buildsystem\root\sbin\MAKEDEV line 1986

sci)
for i in 0 1
do
makedev sci$i c 169 $i $sci
done
;;
sci_fortis)
for i in 0 1
do
makedev sci$i c 253 $i $sci_fortis
done
how this is used in enigma and neutrino to map CI
in kernel \buildsystem\Patches\build-tvheadend\linux-sh4-2.6.32.46_0209_atevio7500.config
line 820 is commented
[hr]

root\etc\resolv.conf
@@ -2,6 +2,5 @@
# resolv.conf This file is the resolver configuration file
# See resolver(5).
#
-nameserver 192.168.178.1
-nameserver 217.237.150.188
-nameserver 193.193.158.10
+nameserver 8.8.4.4
+nameserver 8.8.8.8

root\release\rcS_tvheadend_atevio7500
@@ -71,10 +71,11 @@ echo "Load 7" > /dev/vfd

echo "[rcS] Init embx (LOAD 6)"
echo "Load 6" > /dev/vfd
-insmod $MODDIR/embxshell.ko
-insmod $MODDIR/embxmailbox.ko mailbox0=0xfe211000:136:set2 mailbox1=0xfe212000:0
-insmod $MODDIR/embxshm.ko mailbox0=shm:0:7:0x60000000:0:256:256:0:512:0x4000 0000:0x10000000
-insmod $MODDIR/mme_host.ko transport0=shm
+# missing files make system boot to stop at this step
+# insmod $MODDIR/embxshell.ko
+# insmod $MODDIR/embxmailbox.ko mailbox0=0xfe211000:136:set2 mailbox1=0xfe212000:0
+# insmod $MODDIR/embxshm.ko mailbox0=shm:0:7:0x60000000:0:256:256:0:512:0x4000 0000:0x10000000
+# insmod $MODDIR/mme_host.ko transport0=shm

echo "[rcS] Init AVS (LOAD 5)"
echo "Load 5" > /dev/vfd
@ -177,11 +178,11 @@ echo "IP $ip" > /dev/vfd
sleep 3

#timefix tvheadend
date -s "201605011200"
date -s "201712121200"
# Try and synchronise time
if [ -e /sbin/ntpdate ]; then
echo "Set internet time"
- (/sbin/ntpdate de.pool.ntp.org; /bin/fp_control -sst) &
+ (/sbin/ntpdate pool.ntp.org; /bin/fp_control -sst) &
else
if [ -e /usr/sbin/time.sh ]; then
echo "Use transponder time"
@ -218,6 +219,6 @@ do
done

#never reached
-echo "REBOOT HS8200" > /dev/vfd
+echo "REBOOTING STB" > /dev/vfd
echo "REBOOT HS8200"
reboot -f

hsynkas
02.01.2018, 00:14
Hello @Audioniek i have bug when I am creating tvheadend to UFS913

EDIT : Same in enigma2 too.

It builds image successfully
https://image.ibb.co/byHyKw/uydu1.png

But when i create flash image it creates file but i contains nothing

+
+ Summary
+ =======
+
+ Receiver : ufs913
+ Linux version : linux-sh4-2.6.32-71
+ Image : Tvheadend
+ Built from : buildsystem
+ Will run in/on : flash
+
Prepare Tvheadend root for ufs913.
Copying release image... done.
Creating devices... done.
Moving kernel... done.
cp: cannot stat '/home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/tufsbox/release/.version': No such file or directory
Moving firmwares... done.
Adapting var/etc/fstab... done.
-- Create output file(s) ----------------------------------------------
Build Tvheadend output file(s) for ufs913 running in/on flash.

- Prepare kernel file... done.
- Checking kernel size... OK: 2082665 (0x001FC769, max. 0x00400000) bytes.
- Create a jffs2 partition for root... done.
- Checking root size... OK: 7650284 (0x0074BBEC, max. 0x07800000) bytes.
- Create a jffs2 partition for firmwares... done.
- Checking firmware size... OK: 1744556 (0x001A9EAC, max. 0x00800000) bytes.
- Create output file and MD5.../home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/mup version 1.4NdV
Usage:
For image information:
/home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/mup -i FILENAME Info as TXT
/home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/mup -x FILENAME Info as XML (basic)
/home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/mup -xx FILENAME Info as XML (detailed)
For image verification:
/home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/mup -v FILENAME
For image extraction:
/home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/mup -e FILENAME
For image generation:
/home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash/flash_tools/mup -c |-cs FILENAME
md5sum: Kathrein_UFS913_tvheadend_flash_full.data: No such file or directory
done.
- Creating .ZIP output file... done.
-- Result -------------------------------------------------------------
Output file(s) created in /home/********/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash/out:
total 8.0K
drwxr-xr-x 3 4.0K Jan 1 14:03 kathrein
-rw-r--r-- 1 0 Jan 1 14:03 Kathrein_UFS913_tvheadend_flash_full.data.md5
-rw-r--r-- 1 328 Jan 1 14:03 ufs913_tvheadend_P217_CDK-rev708.zip
-- Finished -----------------------------------------------------------
********@ubuntu:~/Downloads/A/buildsystem/flash$

https://image.ibb.co/epoSCG/uydu2.png

sugi6666
26.01.2019, 20:00
Hello,

i build TVHeadend for Golden Media Reloaded 990 ST7111. I have got it flashed, TVheadend is running, but if try to open via browser, the page is blank.
I tried to open it manually, it says:

spark:~/.hts/tvheadend/profile# tvheadend -C
2015-10-01 12:36:56.537 [ INFO] main: Log started
2015-10-01 12:36:56.540 [ INFO] http: Starting HTTP server 0.0.0.0:9981
2015-10-01 12:36:56.541 [ ERROR] tcp: bind: *:9982: Address already in use
2015-10-01 12:36:56.542 [ ERROR] satips: use --satip_bindaddr parameter to select the local IP for SAT>IP
2015-10-01 12:36:56.542 [ ERROR] satips: using Google lookup (might block the task until timeout)
2015-10-01 12:36:56.587 [ INFO] config: loaded
2015-10-01 12:36:56.593 [ INFO] config: scanfile (re)initialization with path <none>
2015-10-01 12:36:56.596 [WARNING] fastscan: configuration file missing
2015-10-01 12:36:56.600 [WARNING] scanfile: no predefined muxes found, check path '/usr/local/share/tvheadend/data/dvb-s
can'
2015-10-01 12:36:56.600 [WARNING] scanfile: expected tree structure - http://git.linuxtv.org/cgit.cgi/dtv-scan-tables.gi
t/tree/
2015-10-01 12:36:56.615 [ INFO] linuxdvb: adapter added /dev/dvb/adapter0
2015-10-01 12:36:56.620 [ INFO] dvr: Creating new configuration ''
2015-10-01 12:36:56.622 [WARNING] access: Created default wide open access controle entry
2015-10-01 12:36:56.623 [ INFO] csa: Using 32bit parallel descrambling
2015-10-01 12:36:56.623 [ INFO] epggrab: module eit created
2015-10-01 12:36:56.623 [ INFO] epggrab: module uk_freesat created
2015-10-01 12:36:56.624 [ INFO] epggrab: module uk_freeview created
2015-10-01 12:36:56.624 [ INFO] epggrab: module viasat_baltic created
2015-10-01 12:36:56.624 [ INFO] epggrab: module Bulsatcom_39E created
2015-10-01 12:36:56.624 [ INFO] epggrab: module psip created
2015-10-01 12:36:56.630 [ INFO] epggrab: module pyepg created
2015-10-01 12:36:56.630 [ INFO] epggrab: module xmltv created
2015-10-01 12:36:56.638 [ NOTICE] START: HTS Tvheadend version 4.1-2300~g4931c05-dirty started, running as PID:1437 UID:
0 GID:0, CWD:/var/.hts/tvheadend/profile CNF:/var/.hts/tvheadend
2015-10-01 12:37:01.579 [ ERROR] http: 192.168.9.32: HTTP/1.1 GET /redir/theme.css -- 400
2015-10-01 12:37:01.592 [ ERROR] webui: failed to open src/webui/static/tvh.js.gz
2015-10-01 12:37:01.592 [ ERROR] http: 192.168.9.32: HTTP/1.1 GET /static/tvh.js.gz -- 500
2015-10-01 12:37:01.623 [ ERROR] webui: failed to open src/webui/static/img/logo.png
2015-10-01 12:37:01.623 [ ERROR] http: 192.168.9.32: HTTP/1.1 GET /static/img/logo.png -- 500

atari
19.09.2019, 17:46
in topfield 7700 & tvh i get same error cant access on port 80
some files /usr/local/share/tvheadend needed, archive is missing

is possible in script add minisatip? it use less resurse then tvheadend
i try 2 chanels on tvheadend, cpu gos to 100%, it has 2 tuners but cant use it only one cpu is to slow
ftp or sftp is missing,mc is good tool to add too

sadaghiani
07.12.2019, 14:12
+
+ Summary
+ =======
+
+ Receiver : hs7429
+

Prepare Tvheadend root for hs7429.

Exiting...

ainouna
28.12.2019, 17:26
Hi everyone
after compilation of tvheadend finished
I receive this error message
+
+ Summary
+ =======
+
+ Receiver : hs7429
+

Prepare Tvheadend root for hs7429.

Exiting...

a solution Mr. Audioniek
please

Regards,
ainouna:)

kader_73
31.03.2020, 18:11
hello Audioniek ;

Regarding this part oh tvheadend-release code :

#
# nicht die feine Art, aber funktioniert ;)
#
$(SILENT)cp -dpfr $(RELEASE_DIR)/etc $(RELEASE_DIR)/var
$(SILENT)rm -fr $(RELEASE_DIR)/etc
$(SILENT)ln -sf /var/etc $(RELEASE_DIR)
#
$(SILENT)ln -s /tmp $(RELEASE_DIR)/lib/init

after a fresh build of TVH , build successfully completed , with a broken /etc symlink ;

i have to rmove this one and make a new one manually.

edit : the error was "ther is no source-file /var/etc"

Regards.

sadaghiani
23.04.2020, 16:49
hs 7429
---------------------------
after insallaston
There is no image and no action is visible

Audioniek
23.04.2020, 22:31
With Tvheadend your receiver changes to a web based streaming server that also can receive satellite tv. There is no user interface and no remote control necessary, use the web page prepared by Tvheadend through the receivers' IP-address.

Regards,

Audioniek.

atari
26.09.2020, 10:33
is possible to add minisatip, it use less resource then tvheadend, not possible to use tvheadend on riciver whit 2 tuner for sreaming

Audioniek
27.09.2020, 09:05
@atari

The answer is probably yes, but I will not do it, as I am already 100% occupied with maintaining Eningma2 and three versions of Neutrino. In fact Tvheadend is a relic of the past and has not been been maintained for at least two years now. I intend to drop it in the future.

Regards,

Audioniek.

atari
30.09.2020, 22:27
i try to run minisatip on enigma2 compiled for 7700 but even in i put in inittab id:5:initdefault: i get enigma2 runing, seems not in multiuser mode

Saentist
22.01.2021, 00:12
Hi @Audioniek
There is a problem with building image of tvheadend all versions

./make.sh
_ _ _ _ _
/\ | (_) (_) | | ( )
/ \ _ _ __| |_ ___ ____ _ ___| | _|/ ___
/ /\ \| | | |/ _ | |/ _ \| _ \| |/ _ \ |/ / / __|
/ ____ \ |_| | (_| | | (_) | | | | | __/ < \__ \
/_/ \_\__,_|\__,_|_|\___/|_| |_|_|\___|_|\_\ |___/

_ _ _ _ _
| | (_) | | | | |
| |__ _ _ _| | __| |___ _ _ ___| |_ ___ _ __ ___
| _ \| | | | | |/ _ / __| | | / __| __/ _ \ _ v _ \
| |_) | |_| | | | (_| \__ \ |_| \__ \ || __/ | | | | |
|_.__/\__,_\|_|_|\__,_|___/\__, |___/\__\___|_| |_| |_|
__/ |
|___/
Target receivers:

Kathrein Fortis
1) UFS-910 7) FS9000 / FS9200 (formerly Fortis HDbox)
2) UFS-912 8) HS9510 (formerly Octagon SF1008P)
3) UFS-913 9*) HS8200 (bootloader 6.00, formerly Atevio AV7500)
4) UFS-922 10) HS7110
5) UFC-960 11) HS7119
12) HS7420
Topfield 13) HS7429
6) TF77X0 HDPVR 14) HS7810A
15) HS7819

AB IPBox Cuberevo
16) 55HD 19) id.
17) 99HD 20) mini
18) 9900HD 21) mini2
19) 9000HD 22) 250HD
20) 900HD 23) 9500HD / 7000HD
21) 910HD 24) 2000HD
22) 91HD 25) mini_fta / 200HD
26) 3000HD / Xsarius Alpha

Fulan Atemio
27) Spark 29) AM520
28) Spark7162 30) AM530

Edision
31) Edision argus VIP V1 [ 1 fixed tuner + 2 CI + 1.5 USB ]
32) Edision argus VIP V2 [ 1 plugin tuner + 2 CI + 1 USB ]
33) Edision argus VIP2 [ 2 plugin tuners + 1 USB ]

Various sh4-based receivers
34) SpiderBox HL-101
35) ADB ITI-5800S(X) (nBox BSKA, BSLA, BXZB or BZZB)
36) Showbox Vitamin HD5000 (256Mbyte flash version)
37) SagemCom 88 series
38) Ferguson Ariva @Link 200

Select target (1-38)

Checking the .elf files in /home/saen/buildsystem/root/boot... [OK]

Kernel:
1) STM 24 P0209 [2.6.32.46]
2*) STM 24 P0217 [2.6.32.71]
Select kernel (1-2)?

Optimization:
1) optimization for smallest, very basic image (E2 only)
2*) optimization for size
3) optimization normal
4) Kernel debug
5) debug (includes Kernel debug)
Select optimization (1-5)?

Which Image do you want to build:
1) Enigma2
2*) Enigma2 (includes WLAN drivers)
3) Neutrino
4) Neutrino (includes WLAN drivers)
5) Tvheadend
Select Image to build (1-5)? 5

Please select one of the following Tvheadend revisions (default = 1):
================================================== ================================================
0) Newest - Tvheadend built-in player (CAUTION: may fail due to outdated patch)
================================================== ================================================
1) Fri, 26 Jul 2019 18:46 - Tvheadend built-in player 6c6e0e5103b874fdd926b0f1bcdaed4d7e8b464e
2) Wed, 13 Dec 2017 22:23 - Tvheadend built-in player 3b232b66e02fc46f1e7e97efb5ef48c6968cf779
3*) Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:23 - Tvheadend built-in player 4931c0544885371b85146efad4eacd9683ba3dad
Media Framework : buildinplayer
Select Tvheadend revision :

External LCD support:
1*) No external LCD
2) graphlcd for external LCD
3) lcd4linux for external LCD
4) graphlcd and lcd4linux for external LCD (both)
Select external LCD support (1-4)?

Where will the image be running:
1*) Flash memory or hard disk
2) USB stick
Select destination (1-2)? 2

================================================== ==============================
Build Environment Variables:
PATH : /home/saen/buildsystem/tufsbox/host/bin
: /home/saen/buildsystem/tufsbox/cross/bin
: /home/saen/buildsystem/tufsbox/cross/bin:/usr/local/sbin
: /usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/games
: /usr/local/games:/snap/bin:/sbin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin
ARCHIVE_DIR : /home/saen/Archive
BASE_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem
CUSTOM_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/custom
TOOLS_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/tools
DRIVER_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/driver
FLASH_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/flash
CROSS_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/tufsbox/cross
CROSS_BASE : /home/saen/buildsystem/tufsbox/cross
RELEASE_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/tufsbox/release
HOST_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/tufsbox/host
TARGET_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/tufsbox/cdkroot
KERNEL_DIR : /home/saen/buildsystem/build_tmp/linux-sh4-2.6.32.71_stm24_0217
MAINTAINER : saen
BUILD : x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
TARGET : sh4-linux
BOXTYPE : atevio7500
KERNEL_VERSION : 2.6.32.71_stm24_0217
MEDIAFW : buildinplayer
OPTIMIZATIONS : size
PARALLEL_JOBS : 5
KBUILD_VERBOSE : normal
DESTINATION : USB
IMAGE : tvheadend
================================================== ==============================
TVHEADEND_DIFF : 3
THVEADEND_REVISION : 4931c0544885371b85146efad4eacd9683ba3dad
LOCAL_TVHEADEND_BUILD_OPTIONS :
LOCAL_TVHEADEND_CPPFLAGS :
LOCAL_TVHEADEND_DEPS :

All required tools seem to be installed.

Do you want to start the build now (Y*/n)?
================================================== ============

Start build of busybox_usb 1.32.0.
Applying Patch: busybox-1.32.0-nandwrite.patch
patching file miscutils/nandwrite.c
Applying Patch: busybox-1.32.0-unicode.patch
patching file libbb/printable_string.c
Applying Patch: busybox-1.32.0-extra.patch
patching file archival/libarchive/get_header_tar.c
patching file Makefile
patching file modutils/Config.src
patching file modutils/insmod.c
patching file scripts/trylink
Applying Patch: busybox-1.32.0-extra2.patch
patching file Makefile.flags
patching file applets/usage_pod.c
patching file scripts/kconfig/conf.c
patching file applets/Kbuild.src
Applying Patch: busybox-1.32.0-flashcp-small-output.patch
patching file miscutils/flashcp.c
Applying Patch: busybox-1.32.0-block-telnet-internet.patch
patching file networking/telnetd.c
Applying Patch: busybox-1.32.0-recursive_action-fix.patch
patch: **** Can't open patch file /home/saen/buildsystem/patches/busybox-1.32.0-recursive_action-fix.patch : No such file or directory
make: *** [make/contrib-apps.mk:54: /home/saen/buildsystem/.deps/busybox_usb] Error 2

I understand that lates version TVHeadend need lot of patches,
so can you make option for base + minisatip https://github.com/catalinii/minisatip
or
base + SATPI https://github.com/Barracuda09/SATPI

p.s.
Please enable Issues in github repo

Audioniek
22.01.2021, 16:51
Hello Seantist,

You caught me halfway a busybox version update. After a git pull things should go again.

Regarding tvheadend: please note I will stop supporting it in git shortly after February 1st.

Regards,

Audioniek.

Saentist
22.01.2021, 19:00
Actually I cannot build TVH image from 2 years but project keep mooving and I decide to update, zero success.
It's not problem to use multistream channels also to stream 4K channels from any DVB-S2 tuner

Is it possible to add minisatip or SATPI to be more easy to convert box to SAT>IP server with extras

for example MINISATIP support CI+, my Octagon SF1028p also (9* HS8200 / Atevio AV7500)