PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : IP Box 9000HD The problem with installing

ivhade
15.11.2015, 14:59
Hello, please advice, I have a problem with installing HDMU_14283 IP box 9000HD and even previous versions 14291 I did not go to install, I've never had a problem with instalací.Po img.najede just start loading HDMU without bootlog, then booted bid for participation component HDMI, HDMI-PC, sCART, HDMI, and I'll just happens error and restarts box, I tried to reinstall it several times but it's still got stejné.Ve flash PKT Nebula, uSB 4.5 Hyperion I had, I wanted to try again and HDMU this error occurred, this opportunity to ask you for advice and help, thank you very much in advance.

santa
15.11.2015, 17:12
Use next image

ivhade
15.11.2015, 17:24
Thank you for your reply, now I'm back yet installed Hyperion 4.5, the installation was no problem, I'll wait until you come out from Nava version img.
Have a nice evening.

santa
15.11.2015, 17:40
Try the image from today, build 2 hours ago

ivhade
27.12.2015, 12:30
Hello, please advice, after some time I installed on my IP box 9000HD last HDMU img, this time to me after the restart E2, does not signal SNR, writes that:
No data natranspordéru !!
(Timeout reading PAT)
This I did in previous img therefore can not use this img pity looks great on img.
After installation, I have to manually wake HDD and mount / dev / sda2 / mnt / hdd, otherwise I do not see the menu settings to mount the HDD, as in the PKT Hyperion 5.1
I would be glad if you advise me what to do with that, thank you very much in advance for your advice.