PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : HowTo Flash with MAT

Repter
15.01.2016, 23:08
Hi!
Is there an instruction about procces of flasing in English?
I'm newbee and this whole process of flasing with MAT is really confusing. I'm really want to try HDMU and just can't because I can't find a good explanation.

ReWard
15.01.2016, 23:29
Moved to the Admin Tool Area.

In the FAQ you can find a lot of information about the tool, sorry, but only in German.

Please read here, and the FAQ too. Perhaps translation by babelfish or other will help you. And, of course you find help here.

Repter
16.01.2016, 09:27
Moved to the Admin Tool Area.

In the FAQ you can find a lot of information about the tool, sorry, but only in German.

Please read here, and the FAQ too. Perhaps translation by babelfish or other will help you. And, of course you find help here.

Sorry for silly question. But can you plase put a link on a instructions for flashing in any other language please? Because i can't even find it on forum:) I don't know german and translations by google or babelfish are pretty silly.
For example, I fround a string in FAQ, that says in google's translations domething like:"click here to find how to do it on your Box". I click and it leads me to the "Installationsanleitungen für alle supporteten Receiver". But therre is nothing in Azbox HD. Just two questions that have nothing to doi with process of flashing and how to do it on any language.

morly
16.01.2016, 09:46
Ask here what you exactly need for which box an i'll help you ;)

Repter
16.01.2016, 10:36
Ask here what you exactly need for which box an i'll help you ;)
Only thing I need is simple step by step instruction on how to flash HDMU with MAT(I think that the process is pretty similar on almost every box and my Azbox Elite HD is not a special case). That's it:) Because I'm not familiar with MAT and it's not so user friendly for newbees in this process. For example, the whole thing about separating the memory, or this SWAP file(I've read what it is and why it's needed, but how to do it propely with HDMU is a secret for me).

morly
16.01.2016, 11:15
MAT is designed to be user-friendly ;) but a little technical understanding is required...
azbox is very special - so completely different to flash then other boxes!!!

Let's start easy - does MAT already run on your PC? If yes, enter the IP of your box and press the connect button - what's happening? Does it work?

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

if you get connected please copy the content of the debug window (bottom window of MAT) and paste it here

Repter
16.01.2016, 11:46
MAT is designed to be user-friendly ;) but a little technical understanding is required...
azbox is very special - so completely different to flash then other boxes!!!

Let's start easy - does MAT already run on your PC? If yes, enter the IP of your box and press the connect button - what's happening? Does it work?

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

if you get connected please copy the content of the debug window (bottom window of MAT) and paste it here
I found this (https://docviewer.yandex.ru/?url=ya-disk-public%3A%2F%2FmOb0PKl9r2nxKzaQzhWqw2OYTN2I8ZkZULn F2If0ZpM%3D&name=DESCARGAR%20MAT%20Y%20LIBRERIAS%20NECESARIAS. doc&c=569a0a569ce1) somehow on the internet. Some russian mate found instructions on Spanish and translated in Russian. But still I understood what to do. And it seems that I've installed image correctly.
P.S. Thank you for all your replies and your will to help me :)

morly
16.01.2016, 12:32
if you need further assistance (backing up settings, ...) just let me know :)

- - - Aktualisiert - - -

by the way: nice that a tool from an Austrian guy has a Spanish manual (of course I know this community and my contact person) which is then translated to Russian for this community :)
Love it :D

ReWard
16.01.2016, 19:18
Nice.... :D

Hope it works great, and you like HDMU, and of course the tool. :)