PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Latest image OE_2579 size too big for Azbox premium (1GB dom)

ceyar
07.04.2016, 19:29
Hi All,

First, I try every image existing for Azbox and allways get back to HDMU, it's best image for multimedia and azbox, so thanks for this.
I have tried to install latest image, but it fails with size is too big. I am using 1gb dom with azbox. I have noticed that the size of the 2 latest images has grown to 86mb. Can anyone help with this issue?

File tried: HDMU_15274_AzboxHD_OE_2579_Flash.zip

I am not sure if i should create a new thread for this:

- When using media center and going back to tv mode, screen are kind of in color black, i need to restart enigma to fix this.
- It could be very nice if a 3rd mode for video was kept (for media center).

I am sorry if it's many questions/issues in one thread :)

Thanks again.

Regards,
Ceyar

flac
07.04.2016, 19:42
please post in the correct area...

Regards

flac

... shifted theme

Joker7
07.04.2016, 20:52
...yes its true,image is too large !

... test format the DOM EXT2... maybe the install then goes ??

... or use Multiboot Image (openSpa) ... HDMU 15274 work fine with Multiboot here !

kapios
12.04.2016, 00:48
Hi All,

First, I try every image existing for Azbox and allways get back to HDMU, it's best image for multimedia and azbox, so thanks for this.
I have tried to install latest image, but it fails with size is too big. I am using 1gb dom with azbox. I have noticed that the size of the 2 latest images has grown to 86mb. Can anyone help with this issue?

File tried: HDMU_15274_AzboxHD_OE_2579_Flash.zip

I am not sure if i should create a new thread for this:

- When using media center and going back to tv mode, screen are kind of in color black, i need to restart enigma to fix this.
- It could be very nice if a 3rd mode for video was kept (for media center).

I am sorry if it's many questions/issues in one thread :)

Thanks again.

Regards,
Ceyar
Install with MAT 2.4.3
and select 3 partitions

flac
12.04.2016, 01:36
....bitte keine Vollzitate.

....man kann hier auf der Seite komplett lesen worum es geht.

Gruß

flac

...no fullquotes please.