Seite 2 von 3 ErsteErste 123 LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 11 bis 20 von 29

Thema: Fwd/rev/pause

Benutzer
    Thanks
    kapios, i hope the problem will be solved in the newer versions of the image.

Benutzer Avatar von kapios
    Thanks
    I hope so too

with HDMU image i have (hav) the best media player for azbox

Benutzer
    Thanks
    I install the latest image from another, equally famous German teams - problems with the media player are identical. In connection with HDMU shortcomings, I had to go to the image of the Spanish team.

VIP
    Thanks
    you know that spanish image is not using gst for azbox media playback. their media player sits on top of the sigma player. its does play better, but is a proprietary solution.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von dazulrich Beitrag anzeigen
    spanish image is not using gst for azbox media playback
    strange statement ... Then why in the Spanish image uses GStreamer 1.7.1? For me, as a user of obvious fact that the image of HDMU there are significant gaps that hope still to be fixed.

VIP
    Thanks
    not strange. fact. of course they bundle GST , they build for many boxes. but for Azbox they use modified version of or very similar to Sattommys media player (openrsi) which uses the sigma rmfp_player (which uses the Sigma MRUA libs.
    openatv has the old Azplay on the feed, which uses the same player, but is an ugly frontend.
    For Azbox you cannot compare openSpa(nish) image with any of the other currently maintained E2 images as the default media player are using differnt engines (some odler images opanzbox mod, openrsi also used the sigma player engine).
    For fun, get a WMV (VC1 or VC1_SM) file and play with any current E2 image for Azbox, Only one image will play it. Why? because the azbox driver have a bug and using WMV files has NEVER worked (via the e2 mediasink and GST). but the rmfp_player bypasses the driver (as its sigma using its own libs) it can play WMV without a problem....
    If you can install Azplay - again WMV will also work.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    dazulrich, i understand that we speak different languages, but not to the same degree ...
    I cite specific examples of plug-ins that use GST:. IPTVPlayer, cScVod, Youtube, etc. The image HDMU broken functionality of these plug-ins (FWD / REW / PAUSE work is not satisfactory). The image of the Spanish team, these plug-ins work correctly through the GST, without any complaints. For my part I stop further controversy.

VIP
    Thanks
    @ingo. fair enough when you talk about 3rd party plugins.
    what would be useful to define not satisfactory.
    I'm trying to have a constructive discussion here as oe-a based images use an azbox mediasink that I have modified to support GST 1.x. So I very much have a vested interest in understand your problem. And for that matter, its not just about 3rd party plugins, but the core bundled media players.
    Having said that , i d not know which azbox-mediasink the HDMU image uses. So whatever I may be able to improve on the mediasink level, this may not be the one used by HDMU.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    dazulrich,
    you represent the team HDMU image of developers?

VIP
    Thanks
    No I don't. And no other image team for that matter.