Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 248

Thema: New Image

Baum-Darstellung

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi dazulrich.
    Testing conducted on the image 16117 (GST 1.10.0).
    Results:

mediasink.statechg - nok ( avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth)
    mediasink.statechg_synctrue - nok ( avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth)
    mediasink.sync_true - nok ( avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth)

Zitat Zitat von dazulrich Beitrag anzeigen
    there is one test you can do. use the 16027 image (with gstreamer 1.9.9) and copy the 2717 mediasink files. if this results in smoorth stream and smooth avi media, then we know its most related to gstreamer itself. if you get same smooth / not smooth result, then its the mediasink.
    /daz
    Result replacement: - nok ( avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth)
    Previously, I had a reverse substitution test:
    Zitat Zitat von ingo Beitrag anzeigen
    The image used HDMU_16117_AzboxHD_OE_2711_Flash updates gstreamer1.0-plugin-azbox-dvbmediasink_1.0+git90+aced153-r11_azboxhd that contains libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. If I understand correctly, in libgstdvbvideosink.so introduced changes to work with libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so. These changes in libgstdvbvideosink.so play well avi, but do not lead to a smooth playback m3u8. I used to HDMU_16117 file libgstdvbvideosink.so from HDMU_16027, smooth operation m3u8 recovered at play avi became not smooth.
    The result is: -ok (avi not smoothly, m3u8 smoothly)
    I want to draw attention to "in libgstdvbvideosink.so introduced changes to work with libgstmpeg4p2unpack.so"

Makes his conclusion: the problem does not depend on the version of the GST, the same does not depend on libgstdvbaudiosink.so. There is a direct relationship only libgstdvbvideosink.so, at which it became "avi smoothly, m3u8 not smooth".

Ingo.
    Btw, can you say how choppy the playback ist. how much does it stutter. like microstutter , how visible is it..
    This is very similar to avi playback until patching.
    Visually, this manifests itself as a "forwarding frames", ie, there is a discrete moving objects in the frame.

What would be a good test is it get a sinkcombination where streams is smooth and capture debug log (and check CPU load), and then switch sink files to make it stutter and do the same debug log capture (and check CPU load). maybe there is different handling of TAG events..
    Could you capture with following settings and post both logs?
    I did log on 16117. Where the "smooth" replaced only libgstdvbvideosink.so.
    I assume that the problem does not depend on the CPU load.

Another interesting thing to know would be whether fixing the audio on the no_audio streams makes them not smooth... can you confirm they play smoothly even with audio.
    It is not correlated (independent of libgstdvbaudiosink.so).

Maybe it's important. When Using a third-party player able to play m3u8 (ie not from userbouquet), the effect of "not smooth" can be eliminated by changing the playback position. Ie using the numeric keys change positions, or TimeSeekBar.
    In my humble opinion, by making changes to better play avi, more harm than good.

I hope you are not too tired.
    Regards, ingo
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ingo For This Useful Post: