Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 248

Thema: New Image

Baum-Darstellung

VIP
    Thanks
    that is because they are build together.. kernel and modules. I was only trying to illustrate that there is more to just snipping a finger and its done.

what you are asking of Bonkel basically is take the openspa image kernel core and put HDMU E2 on top... I don't think you need to wait for an answer on this one.

Bonkel's Azbox builds are based on the oe-alliance code. (same as opeatv), in neither images wifi works. - both images still actively support Azbox
    In openspa, openrsi neither support Azbox in current images (openrsi doesn't exist anymore)

openspa oe code is not public, we don't know their defconfigs to compile the kernel..
    the oe-alliance code is public. including the defconfig for kernel.
    you can build you own image and make as many test changes as you lilke until wifi works.

EDIT: Btw, the drivers in the extra folder are binary identical between hdmu and openspa.
    the drivers in the kernel folder differ in size and number. due tothe differnt kernel builds. they differ in number because HDMU as some build into the kernel and openspa seems to build them as modules. there may well be the "problem". wifi needs to be build as module and not into the kernel. (not mixed). but only a bunch of test builds can tell you that.

someone has to do the testing , the trial and error. As mentioned before the HDMU team does not have an AzboxHD box anymore..
    So only you or someone else with a HD box can actually test this to find a resolution.

I've spent a few nights helping Ingo to find a problem I don't even have, but I had access to the relevant code. Why, because he spent the time explaining the issue properly and then did the testing.
    Here I can't help. Sorry .
    Geändert von dazulrich (20.11.2016 um 19:17 Uhr)