Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 248

Thema: New Image

Baum-Darstellung

VIP
    Thanks
    Ingo.
    i noticed I had pused the audio fix to the wrong branch. fixed now, next build should contain it.
    Attached 3 sets of sink files. as mentioned in earlier post, its combination of either change reverted and both reverted.
    This may not change anything. Lets see. there is another change I can revert, but its a bit extensive, so i tried to get the small ones out of the way.
    audiosink and videosink got changed. i know your issue is with video. but please replace both to test the effect.

There is a good chance this won't fix anything. between 16027 and the current builds, GST version has changed from 1.9.9 to 1.10.0. there may well be changes in gstreamer relating to HLS streaming, recipe changes, patches needed / not needed anymore that haven't been identified. It would be interesting to know if those streams are not smooth on other boxes or just azbox..
    Btw, can you say how choppy the playback ist. how much does it stutter. like microstutter , how visible is it..

EDIT: there is one test you can do. use the 16027 image (with gstreamer 1.9.9) and copy the 2717 mediasink files. if this results in smoorth stream and smooth avi media, then we know its most related to gstreamer itself. if you get same smooth / not smooth result, then its the mediasink.

On the epgrefresh. this has been reported on other images too and Bokel stated this will take him a little longer to fix. please be patient, he is working on it.

/daz
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    Geändert von dazulrich (17.11.2016 um 01:35 Uhr)