Seite 10 von 25 ErsteErste ... 8910111220 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 91 bis 100 von 248

Thema: New Image

VIP
    Thanks
    thanks. It was late and whne i previously opened the file i didn't realise there was a folder inside...

anyway, here is a "hack" for the audiosink to give you sound on those streams.
    BUT, i have no idea about side effects at this stage. I've changed a particular catch all routine when there is no codec data to construct the aac header from.
    so please test this with other streams to see if you are loosing audio where you had audio so far.
    Also test this with movie files with aac audio.

meanwhile, i'll have a think about the not smooth video..

enjoy,
    /daz
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dazulrich For This Useful Post:

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi dazulrich.
    Job well done, thank you very much!
    The problem with the sound is successfully solved by you, congratulations.
    I checked the video files to AAC, everything is in order.
    I did not reveal new problems continue to further testing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ingo For This Useful Post:

VIP
    Thanks
    Hi Ingo. thanks. Just a user helping other users...
    Now re the not smooth streams.
    Can you use livestreamer to capture and save the stream to disk and then play it using media player? I'd like to find out whether the problem relates to streaming or the h264 profile used by those streams.
    I've captured streams on my PC by using livestreamer http://docs.livestreamer.io cmd line. for eaxmple
    [path.to.livestreamer\]livestreamer hls://"[url of your m3u8]" best -o savedstream.ts
    more cli options are described here http://docs.livestreamer.io/cli.html (like best/worst for stream quality or httpstream://, hlsvariant:// etc for other streaming protocols)
    I believe you can install livestreamer on the box via cmd line from the feed as well and do the capture there.

If you could test the stored files with the old and the new videosink and let me know which combination plays smooth and which is not smooth. That will help me look for changes that could have affected the playback.

/daz

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Hi dazulrich, I am pleased to further testing.

Zitat Zitat von dazulrich Beitrag anzeigen
    If you could test the stored files with the old and the new videosink and let me know which combination plays smooth and which is not smooth. That will help me look for changes that could have affected the playback.
    I gave the command:
    Code:
    "C:\Program Files\Livestreamer\livestreamer.exe" hls://"http://s2.kodik.cc/content/stream/films/the.5th.wave.2016.720p.webdl.rus.ukr.eng/hls/720/index.m3u8" best -o savedstream.ts
    MeiaInfo savedstream.ts:
    Spoiler: 
    General
    ID : 1 (0x1)
    Complete name : C:\Users\Ingo\savedstream.ts
    Format : MPEG-TS
    File size : 67.7 MiB
    Duration : 8mn 15s
    Overall bit rate mode : Variable
    Overall bit rate : 1 146 Kbps

Video
    ID : 256 (0x100)
    Menu ID : 1 (0x1)
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L3.1
    Format settings, CABAC : Yes
    Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
    Codec ID : 27
    Nominal bit rate : 950 Kbps
    Width : 1 280 pixels
    Height : 534 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
    Frame rate mode : Variable
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4: 2: 0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Writing library : x264 core 146
    Encoding settings : cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=12 / lookahead_threads=2 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=120 / keyint_min=12 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=40 / rc=abr / mbtree=1 / bitrate=950 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / vbv_maxrate=1900 / vbv_bufsize=4750 / nal_hrd=none / filler=0 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
    ID : 257 (0x101)
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format version : Version 4
    Format profile : LC
    Muxing mode : ADTS
    Codec ID : 15
    Duration : 8mn 14s
    Bit rate mode : Variable
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
    Frame rate : 43.066 fps (1024 spf)
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Delay relative to video : -46ms

Menu
    ID : 4096 (0x1000)
    List : 256 (0x100) (AVC) / 257 (0x101) (AAC)
    Service name : The 5th Wave (2016) - Release for HDCLUB
    Service provider : FFmpeg
    Service type : digital television

In mediaplaer, regardless of the version libgstdvbvideosink.so (16027,16117) savedstream.ts smooth playback (no problem).

ps
    When playing .ts mediasink files also needed, because the video processing in this case, gstreamer is not used, or am I mistaken?
    Geändert von ingo (16.11.2016 um 15:00 Uhr) Grund: correction

VIP
    Thanks
    thanks Ingo. you are probably right. we may need to recencode the MPEG-TS format to MP4 format for this to be valid test.
    you could try remuxing it like this using ffmpeg
    ffmpeg -i input.ts -acodec copy -vcodec copy out.mp4
    The reason I'm asking if you can do it, is my ME may not stutter the same way, so I can't really test for improvements .
    But what I'll do is revert 2 changes made and post 3 videosink files (revert 1, revert 2, revert both) to test the streaming.

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von dazulrich Beitrag anzeigen
    we may need to recencode the MPEG-TS format to MP4 format for this to be valid test.
    you could try remuxing it like this using ffmpeg
    Introduced team:
    Code:
    ffmpeg -i savedstream.ts -acodec copy -vcodec copy savedstream.mp4
    Gives an error message:
    [NULL @ 0x487a50] Unable to find a suitable output format for 'savedstream.mp4'
    savedstream.mp4: Invalid argument
    Full log file attach.

VIP
    Thanks
    thanks for trying.
    it might be stupid suggestion, but googling for answers on the error i noticed that the order of "-acodec copy -vcodec copy" is the other way round "-vcodec copy -acodec copy".
    also saw that in ffmpeg docs.
    An empty stream specifier matches all streams. For example, -codec copy or -codec: copy would copy all the streams without reencoding.
    so maybe try
    ffmpeg -i savedstream.ts -codec copy savedstream.mp4

Benutzer
    Thanks
    Thanks, but is unchanged:
    [NULL @ 0x487a40] Unable to find a suitable output format for 'savedstream.mp4'
    savedstream.mp4: Invalid argument
    Maybe it depends on the version of ffmpeg?
    Spoiler: 
    hdmu 4 azboxhd

azboxhd login: root
    Password:
    Last login: Wed Nov 16 21:00:23 MSK 2016 on pts/0
    HDMU 16117
    Git 2711

# # ###### # # # #
    # # # # ## ## # #
    # # # # # # # # # #
    ####### # # # # # # #
    # # # # # # # #
    # # # # # # # #
    # # ###### # # #####

+++++++++++++++++: System Data :+++++++++++++++++++
    + Box = azboxhd
    + HDMU Rev = 16117
    + GIT Rev = 2711
    + Hostname = azboxhd
    + Kernel = 3.3.1-opensat
    + Uptime = 21:01:50 up 6:46, load average: 0.24, 0.24, 0.23
    + CPU = MIPS 4KEc V6.9
    +Memory Total = 101784 kB
    + Memory Free = 7664 kB

root@azboxhd:~# ffmpeg -?
    ffmpeg version 3.2 Copyright (c) 2000-2016 the FFmpeg developers
    built with gcc 6.2.0 (GCC)
    configuration: --disable-stripping --enable-pic --enable-shared --enable-pthreads --enable-nonfree --cross-prefix=mipsel-oe-linux- --ld='mipsel-oe-linux-gcc -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd' --cc='mipsel-oe-linux-gcc -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd' --cxx='mipsel-oe-linux-g++ -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd' --arch=mipsel --target-os=linux --enable-cross-compile --extra-cflags='-Os -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/ffmpeg/3.2-r8=/usr/src/debug/ffmpeg/3.2-r8 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux= -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd= -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd' --extra-ldflags='-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed' --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd --enable-hardcoded-tables --disable-static --disable-runtime-cpudetect --disable-ffserver --disable-ffplay --enable-ffprobe --disable-iconv --disable-postproc --disable-doc --disable-altivec --disable-amd3dnow --disable-amd3dnowext --disable-mmx --disable-mmxext --disable-sse --disable-sse2 --disable-sse3 --disable-ssse3 --disable-sse4 --disable-sse42 --disable-avx --disable-xop --disable-fma3 --disable-fma4 --disable-avx2 --disable-armv5te --disable-armv6 --disable-armv6t2 --disable-vfp --disable-neon --disable-inline-asm --disable-yasm --disable-fast-unaligned --disable-muxers --enable-muxer=mpeg1video --enable-encoders --enable-encoder=mpeg1video --enable-encoder=png --disable-decoders --enable-decoder=alac --enable-decoder=ape --enable-decoder=atrac1 --enable-decoder=atrac3 --enable-decoder=atrac3p --enable-decoder=cook --enable-decoder=dsd_lsbf --enable-decoder=dsd_lsbf_planar --enable-decoder=dsd_msbf --enable-decoder=dsd_msbf_planar --enable-decoder=eac3 --enable-decoder=evrc --enable-decoder=h264 --enable-decoder=iac --enable-decoder=imc --enable-decoder=mace3 --enable-decoder=mace6 --enable-decoder=metasound --enable-decoder=mjpeg --enable-decoder=mlp --enable-decoder=mp1 --enable-decoder=mp3adu --enable-decoder=mp3on4 --enable-decoder=mpeg1video --enable-decoder=nellymoser --enable-decoder=pcm_alaw --enable-decoder=pcm_bluray --enable-decoder=pcm_dvd --enable-decoder=pcm_f32be --enable-decoder=pcm_f32le --enable-decoder=pcm_f64be --enable-decoder=pcm_f64le --enable-decoder=pcm_lxf --enable-decoder=pcm_mulaw --enable-decoder=pcm_s16be --enable-decoder=pcm_s16be_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_s16le --enable-decoder=pcm_s16le_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_s24be --enable-decoder=pcm_s24daud --enable-decoder=pcm_s24le --enable-decoder=pcm_s24le_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_s32be --enable-decoder=pcm_s32le --enable-decoder=pcm_s32le_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_s8 --enable-decoder=pcm_s8_planar --enable-decoder=pcm_u16be --enable-decoder=pcm_u16le --enable-decoder=pcm_u24be --enable-decoder=pcm_u24le --enable-decoder=pcm_u32be --enable-decoder=pcm_u32le --enable-decoder=pcm_u8 --enable-decoder=pcm_zork --enable-decoder=ra_144 --enable-decoder=ra_288 --enable-decoder=ralf --enable-decoder=s302m --enable-decoder=shorten --enable-decoder=sipr --enable-decoder=sonic --enable-decoder=tak --enable-decoder=truehd --enable-decoder=truespeech --enable-decoder=tta --enable-decoder=wmalossless --enable-decoder=wmapro --enable-decoder=wmav1 --enable-decoder=wmav2 --enable-decoder=wmavoice --enable-decoder=aac --enable-decoder=aac_latm --enable-decoder=adpcm_ct --enable-decoder=adpcm_g722 --enable-decoder=adpcm_g726 --enable-decoder=adpcm_g726le --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_amv --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_oki --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_qt --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_rad --enable-decoder=adpcm_ima_wav --enable-decoder=adpcm_ms --enable-decoder=adpcm_sbpro_2 --enable-decoder=adpcm_sbpro_3 --enable-decoder=adpcm_sbpro_4 --enable-decoder=adpcm_swf --enable-decoder=adpcm_yamaha --enable-decoder=flac --enable-decoder=g723_1 --enable-decoder=g729 --enable-decoder=opus --enable-decoder=png --enable-decoder=qcelp --enable-decoder=qdm2 --enable-decoder=vorbis --enable-decoder=wavpack --disable-demuxer=adp --disable-demuxer=adx --disable-demuxer=afc --disable-demuxer=anm --disable-demuxer=apc --disable-demuxer=apng --disable-demuxer=ast --disable-demuxer=avs --disable-demuxer=bethsoftvid --disable-demuxer=bfi --disable-demuxer=bink --disable-demuxer=bmv --disable-demuxer=brstm --disable-demuxer=c93 --disable-demuxer=cdg --disable-demuxer=dnxhd --disable-demuxer=dsicin --disable-demuxer=dfa --disable-demuxer=dxa --disable-demuxer=ea --disable-demuxer=ea_cdata --disable-demuxer=frm --disable-demuxer=gif --disable-demuxer=gsm --disable-demuxer=gxf --disable-demuxer=hnm --disable-demuxer=ico --disable-demuxer=ilbc --disable-demuxer=iss --disable-demuxer=jv --disable-demuxer=mm --disable-demuxer=paf --disable-demuxer=pva --disable-demuxer=qcp --disable-demuxer=redspark --disable-demuxer=rl2 --disable-demuxer=roq --disable-demuxer=rsd --disable-demuxer=rso --disable-demuxer=siff --disable-demuxer=smjpeg --disable-demuxer=smush --disable-demuxer=sol --disable-demuxer=thp --disable-demuxer=tiertexseq --disable-demuxer=tmv --disable-demuxer=tty --disable-demuxer=txd --disable-demuxer=vqf --disable-demuxer=wsaud --disable-demuxer=wsvqa --disable-demuxer=xa --disable-demuxer=xbin --disable-demuxer=yop --enable-demuxer=image2 --disable-demuxer=image2pipe --disable-demuxer=ingenient --disable-demuxer=image_bmp_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_dds_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_dpx_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_exr_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_j2k_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_jpegls_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_pictor_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_png_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_qdraw_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_sgi_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_sunrast_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_tiff_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_webp_pipe --disable-demuxer=image_jpeg_pipe --disable-filters --enable-filter=scale --disable-protocol=data --disable-protocol=icecast --disable-protocol=md5 --disable-protocol=pipe --disable-protocol=unix --disable-mips32r2 --disable-mipsdsp --disable-mipsdspr2 --disable-indevs --disable-outdevs --enable-bzlib --disable-zlib --disable-bsfs --enable-libbluray --enable-protocol=bluray --pkg-config=pkg-config --disable-debug --extra-cflags='-Os -pipe -g -feliminate-unused-debug-types -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/work/mips32el-oe-linux/ffmpeg/3.2-r8=/usr/src/debug/ffmpeg/3.2-r8 -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux= -fdebug-prefix-map=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd= -mel -mabi=32 -mhard-float -march=mips32 --sysroot=/home/bonkel/hdmusystemmips/build/tmp/sysroots/azboxhd -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-aggressive-loop-optimizations' --extra-ldflags='-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--as-needed,--gc-sections -Wl,--print-gc-sections,-lrt' --prefix=/usr --libdir=/usr/lib --shlibdir=/usr/lib --datadir=/usr/share/ffmpeg --enable-avcodec --enable-avdevice --enable-avfilter --enable-avformat --disable-avresample --enable-bzlib --disable-gpl --disable-libgsm --disable-indev=jack --disable-libvorbis --disable-lzma --disable-libmp3lame --enable-openssl --disable-postproc --disable-libschroedinger --disable-libspeex --enable-swresample --enable-swscale --disable-libtheora --disable-vaapi --disable-libvpx --disable-x11grab --disable-libx264 --disable-outdev=xv
    libavutil 55. 34.100 / 55. 34.100
    libavcodec 57. 64.100 / 57. 64.100
    libavformat 57. 56.100 / 57. 56.100
    libavdevice 57. 1.100 / 57. 1.100
    libavfilter 6. 65.100 / 6. 65.100
    libswscale 4. 2.100 / 4. 2.100
    libswresample 2. 3.100 / 2. 3.100
    Hyper fast Audio and Video encoder
    usage: ffmpeg [options] [[infile options] -i infile]... {[outfile options] outfile}...

Getting help:
    -h -- print basic options
    -h long -- print more options
    -h full -- print all options (including all format and codec specific options, very long)
    -h type=name -- print all options for the named decoder/encoder/demuxer/muxer/filter
    See man ffmpeg for detailed description of the options.

Print help / information / capabilities:
    -L show license
    -h topic show help
    -? topic show help
    -help topic show help
    --help topic show help
    -version show version
    -buildconf show build configuration
    -formats show available formats
    -devices show available devices
    -codecs show available codecs
    -decoders show available decoders
    -encoders show available encoders
    -bsfs show available bit stream filters
    -protocols show available protocols
    -filters show available filters
    -pix_fmts show available pixel formats
    -layouts show standard channel layouts
    -sample_fmts show available audio sample formats
    -colors show available color names
    -sources device list sources of the input device
    -sinks device list sinks of the output device
    -hwaccels show available HW acceleration methods

Global options (affect whole program instead of just one file:
    -loglevel loglevel set logging level
    -v loglevel set logging level
    -report generate a report
    -max_alloc bytes set maximum size of a single allocated block
    -y overwrite output files
    -n never overwrite output files
    -ignore_unknown Ignore unknown stream types
    -stats print progress report during encoding
    -max_error_rate ratio of errors (0.0: no errors, 1.0: 100% error maximum error rate
    -bits_per_raw_sample number set the number of bits per raw sample
    -vol volume change audio volume (256=normal)

Per-file main options:
    -f fmt force format
    -c codec codec name
    -codec codec codec name
    -pre preset preset name
    -map_metadata outfile[,metadata]:infile[,metadata] set metadata information of outfile from infile
    -t duration record or transcode "duration" seconds of audio/video
    -to time_stop record or transcode stop time
    -fs limit_size set the limit file size in bytes
    -ss time_off set the start time offset
    -sseof time_off set the start time offset relative to EOF
    -seek_timestamp enable/disable seeking by timestamp with -ss
    -timestamp time set the recording timestamp ('now' to set the current time)
    -metadata string=string add metadata
    -program title=string:st=number... add program with specified streams
    -target type specify target file type ("vcd", "svcd", "dvd", "dv" or "dv50" with optional prefixes "pal-", "ntsc-" or "film-")
    -apad audio pad
    -frames number set the number of frames to output
    -filter filter_graph set stream filtergraph
    -filter_script filename read stream filtergraph description from a file
    -reinit_filter reinit filtergraph on input parameter changes
    -discard discard
    -disposition disposition

Video options:
    -vframes number set the number of video frames to output
    -r rate set frame rate (Hz value, fraction or abbreviation)
    -s size set frame size (WxH or abbreviation)
    -aspect aspect set aspect ratio (4:3, 16:9 or 1.3333, 1.7777)
    -bits_per_raw_sample number set the number of bits per raw sample
    -vn disable video
    -vcodec codec force video codec ('copy' to copy stream)
    -timecode hh:mm:ss[:;.]ff set initial TimeCode value.
    -pass n select the pass number (1 to 3)
    -vf filter_graph set video filters
    -ab bitrate audio bitrate (please use -b:a)
    -b bitrate video bitrate (please use -b:v)
    -dn disable data

Audio options:
    -aframes number set the number of audio frames to output
    -aq quality set audio quality (codec-specific)
    -ar rate set audio sampling rate (in Hz)
    -ac channels set number of audio channels
    -an disable audio
    -acodec codec force audio codec ('copy' to copy stream)
    -vol volume change audio volume (256=normal)
    -af filter_graph set audio filters

Subtitle options:
    -s size set frame size (WxH or abbreviation)
    -sn disable subtitle
    -scodec codec force subtitle codec ('copy' to copy stream)
    -stag fourcc/tag force subtitle tag/fourcc
    -fix_sub_duration fix subtitles duration
    -canvas_size size set canvas size (WxH or abbreviation)
    -spre preset set the subtitle options to the indicated preset

root@azboxhd:~#
    Geändert von ingo (16.11.2016 um 19:10 Uhr)

Benutzer
    Thanks
    @dazulrich
    Convert ts to mp4 using https://convertio.co/ru/ts-mp4 service.
    MeiaInfo savedstream.mp4:
    Spoiler: 
    General
    Complete name : \\192.168.1.10\Root\media\hdd\video\Test\savedstre am.mp4
    Format : MPEG-4
    Format profile : Base Media
    Codec ID : isom (isom/iso2/avc1/mp41)
    File size : 115 MiB
    Overall bit rate : 1 952 Kbps
    Writing application : Lavf57.25.100

Video
    ID : 1
    Format : AVC
    Format/Info : Advanced Video Codec
    Format profile : High@L3.1
    Format settings, CABAC : No
    Format settings, ReFrames : 4 frames
    Codec ID : avc1
    Codec ID/Info : Advanced Video Coding
    Bit rate : 1 817 Kbps
    Width : 1 280 pixels
    Height : 532 pixels
    Display aspect ratio : 2.40:1
    Frame rate mode : Constant
    Frame rate : 23.976 (24000/1001) fps
    Color space : YUV
    Chroma subsampling : 4: 2: 0
    Bit depth : 8 bits
    Scan type : Progressive
    Bits/(Pixel*Frame) : 0.111
    Stream size : 107 MiB (93%)
    Writing library : x264 core 148 r236 a01e339
    Encoding settings : cabac=0 / ref=1 / deblock=0:0:0 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=2 / psy=1 / psy_rd=1.00:0.00 / mixed_ref=0 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=0 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=0 / threads=1 / lookahead_threads=1 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=1 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=0 / open_gop=0 / weightp=0 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=10 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=18.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:1.00

Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : LC
    Codec ID : 40
    Bit rate mode : Constant
    Bit rate : 128 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 44.1 KHz
    Frame rate : 43.066 fps (1024 spf)
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 7.57 MiB (7%)
    Default : Yes
    Alternate group : 1

In mediaplaer, regardless of the version libgstdvbvideosink.so (16027,16117) savedstream.mp4 smooth playback (no problem).

VIP
    Thanks
    Thanks for testing. Not really what I had expected. Unless the service reencoded instead of stream copy.
    There were some changes that had references to streaming. Will revert those and provide test sink.
    Btw. The current image from today should have the latest mediasink with the audio fix.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to dazulrich For This Useful Post: